Lady on the Corner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let instinct take over and slipping my hand inside her negligee I cupped a breast with my hand. It wasn’t large, but it was very firm, and I could feel a hard little nipple; sure sign she was sexually fired up.

No more doubts now, just go ahead and take the woman. Like most first time couplings we were in no condition to engage in extended foreplay, we were both too worked up for that. In any case Errol made it abundantly clear what she wanted.

“For God’s sake fuck me, Dane, I’m burning up.”

Her negligee was only held together by a cloth cord, so she undid this and dropped back on the sofa, spreading her legs as she did so. I had a full view of her genitals and to give a better view she used her fingers to part the outer lips to expose the fluttering pink inner lips, in clear invitation for me to insert my manhood into her female enigma.

As I looked down briefly at her sex organ I noted that the pubic hair was a mixture of grey and light brown hair, and I had the anomalous thought, “She’s never been a real blonde.”

The next moment her hand was guiding me into paradise. And paradise it was. For all my previous sexual experiences there had never been one quite like this one. I felt my penis swallowed up in a soft, warm, wet world that clung to me, sucking me down into its depths with relentless urgency.

This dragged a groan out of me and Errol was sighing, “Oh Dane, it’s been so long…come in me…I want your sperm…put it in deep.”

I had no problem about complying with her request; the only trouble was it all happened too quickly. I’d been so worked up before we coupled that I was teetering on the edge of ejaculation even before I was in her.

Errol must have been in the same state because after a few thrust from me she started to cry out, “Harder, darling, harder, I’m coming…come with me…let it all go in…oh my God…oh…oh…aaah…oh darling…”

She was writhing under me, struggling to get my full length in her with every downward thrust I made. I gave a long howling cry and my sperm was beating into her. She must have felt this because her cries grew even louder and culminated in a sobbing scream.

I emptied myself into her, but she went on making soft little noises like, “Oh…ah…oh…ah…” until she finally relaxed. I continued to move in her with my softening shaft until I was sure her orgasm was over.

Even then she would not let me go. “Stay with me Dane…just a little longer…I want to feel you in me…” She brushed soft wet kisses over my face as we lay still joined at the genitals.

When I finally separated from her she gave a long sigh and said, “Oh Dane that was so good.” I was able truthfully to tell her she was fantastic.

Then came that “Where do we go from here moment?” Normally I didn’t have that problem since all I wanted to do when I’d finished ejaculating was to get up and leave. This was not the case with Errol, but I wasn’t sure what to do or say. Again it was Errol to the rescue.

“You’ll stay the night with me, darling? We can do some lovely things for each other.”

I needed no persuading; the brief glimpse of her succulent sex organ had engendered in me a strong desire to do a little eating of my own. I wanted to smell and taste her; to thrust my tongue into that warm wet tunnel and explore her clitoris; to have my penis in her mouth and feel her suck on it and lick it.

We showered and then headed for her bedroom. She had a huge antique four poster bed that would allow plenty of room for play. Assured now of Errol’s welcome, this time I took the initiative and starting very slowly I began stroking her hair. This drew little sighs from her. I went on to very softly kiss her neck, then her eyes and ears. I plucked a little kiss from her nose and then her lips.

“You do that so beautifully, Dane,” she murmured.

I began gently pressing a breast with my hand, and then planted butterfly kisses on it, ending up sucking her nipple.

I traced her body with my kisses until I reached her thighs. She made it abundantly clear what she wanted as she parted her legs and arched her vagina up towards me. I opened her outer labia with my fingers as she whispered, “Do it to me darling…do it to me.”

I began by slowly licking her inner lips, tasting her female fluid and inhaling her female aroma. The combination of these had stirred me to the point where I had to fight down the desire to thrust my shaft into her; instead I pushed in my tongue.

By now she was giving out stifled sobbing screams as if trying not to give full voice to her passion. I decided to madden her to the point where she would have to let go, so I lifted the little hood covering her clitoris. It was then I got a surprise. She had the largest clitoris I had ever seen. It really was like a miniature penis and this made for easy stimulating.

Knowing how sensitive that nub of nerve cells is and how easily one can cause pain rather than pleasure, I began by licking it. She responded, saying, “Yes, darling, yes...suck me…suck me…” When I did she gave the loud scream I had sought to get from her and she clasped my head to her crying out, “Bite me darling…hurt me…” I was to discover with time that Errol is a mild sexual masochist desiring some level of sexual pain; “My punishment,” as she calls it. I was also to discover that she had an equally mild but very real streak of sexual sadism in her, much to my pleasure.

I felt her start to give little flicking jerks of her vagina, and then she began to shake and tightened her hold on my head. The jerks became increasingly violent and her screams ever louder as she came.

Interspersed with her screams were pleading cries, “Don’t stop…don’t stop…I…” Then as her climax passed something happened that I had never know with any female. There was a sudden explosion of fluid from her. It was somewhat like a male ejaculation, and indeed, I was to learn the Errol was one of the few women who experience female ejaculation.

My face was saturated and so was the bed under her. Her cries had diminished and I felt her relaxing. She ended up whispering ecstatically, “Oh darling…darling…” until she finally calmed.

I was experiencing a strange combination of exhaustion and a high state of sexual arousal. I wanted something done to me while I yielded to her ministrations. I soon got my wish.

She was over me sucking in the crown of my penis and returning some of the pain I had inflicted on her. I thought she would continue this process until I shot my sperm into her mouth, but there was to be no such easy end – for a while at least.

She withdrew my penis from her mouth, got up and went to the dressing table and picked something up. As she returned to the bed I could not see what she had picked up, but she had an evil glint in her eyes.

“Now for your punishment,” she said with a chuckle. “Let’s see how much you can take, just lie still.”

She took my penis in her hand and then I could see in her other hand an ordinary hair pin. I couldn’t imagine what she wanted with a hairpin, but I was about to find out. She began to press it down into my urethra. For a moment there was no pain then suddenly there was an agonising burning sensation.

I yelled out wanting her to stop, but she laughed and said, “What’s the matter Dane, can’t you take it?” My male ego wouldn’t allow me to admit defeat, so I lay there grinding my teeth as she drove the hairpin in to its full length.

She then proceeded to work it in and out of the little canal much as a penis is moved in a vagina. It was agonising but somehow exciting. I wanted her to hurt me, wanted to yield to her desire to inflict pain.

After a while she withdrew the hairpin, smiled and said, “You’ve been a good boy, so mother’s going to make it all better now.” With that she began sucking my penis again, moving up and down on my shaft with increasing rapidity.

My sperm came pumping out of my testes, up that canal that had been so recently tormented, and drove into her mouth. It felt as if she was not only receiving my semen, but was actively trying to suck it out of me. How she managed to swallow the amount I was jetting I’ll never know but, to use a parent about a child phrase, “She was a good girl and didn’t spill a drop.”

When she finally released my penis her voice did sound a bit gluggy as she said, “I love doing that.” I thought the battle was over for the time being, but the little lady hadn’t quite finished. She began to kiss me, pushing some of my salty sperm into my mouth. To be fair, I still had the residue of her fluid on my face and in my mouth, so we both got to taste each other and ourselves.

I was like a lot of young people, believing that women of her age wouldn’t have much staying power when it came to copulating; I was very wrong. She ran me ragged that night and for all my youthful potency by dawn my testes were semenless. Even then she still had me sucking her nipples and using my hand to bring her to orgasm.

Once released from her enforced chastity the woman was insatiable. I had let loose a monster and had become its prey, although a very happy if exhausted victim. No one ever need tell me about the joys available with an older woman; I know them very well and highly recommend them.

For the rest of the time my parents were away I stayed with Errol. I tried to be very circumspect – trying to hide the situation from the neighbours. It didn’t work because someone told my parents when they arrive home that I had spent my time living with Errol.

They let it be known that they knew, but that was as far as it went. They seemed to have some highly efficient method of blocking out what they didn’t want to believe; that I was fucking a woman nearly three times my age. Instead they persuaded themselves that my living with Errol during their absence was because I didn’t want to make my bed and cook, etc.

I’ve never been sure how they justified to themselves my daily visits to Errol thereafter, but two years down the track I’m still visiting the lady on the corner, much to both our satisfactions.

By the way, our street seems far less boring than it used to be.

12