Lady R Ch. 01

Story Info
Younger woman meets older guy on IRC.
1.9k words
4.36
34.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers

There exists an Internet entity called the Internet Relay Chat or IRC. The IRC took over where the older services, CompuServe first and then AOL left off. I became slightly addicted to "chat" back in 1988 on CompuServe. Those chat services were not free as IRC was and after about 5 years of it I called it a day. Then in the late 90s I discovered IRC and my addiction returned.

I had become a member of one of the over 40 chat rooms for singles. Having become divorced in 1988 I was still looking for Ms. Right and not having a lot of luck. CompuServe and IRC seem to attract some of the neediest people in the world. And while I admit to have enjoyed chatting with a lot of them, getting to know a few I found rather early on that relationships which such people were doomed from the start. These people need care takers and I'm just not that. Actually, I'm just the opposite. My idea of the perfect woman is one who can live on her own but would prefer otherwise and is both internally and externally strong. I also prefer well educated women although I've never made it a must.

Not so long ago while flirting on the over 40 chat room I came across a woman who called herself "LadyR." She was chatty and funny and of course attracted a lot of male attention. I lay back for a while, watched, listened, tossed out the occasional quip and in general bided my time. That's just how I like to do things. Then one evening feeling particularly spry I started tossing out some of my "dumb humor" jokes and LadyR responded very positively in my direction.

I found out through a private chat that she was 34, separated, had three kids and worked as a medical tech at a local hospital. I'm always very happy to meet local people being one who spurns long distance relationships. I've had them and while they can be a lot of fun they are also very taxing. We swapped pictures and I really liked what I saw over and above liking everything she had said. Her name is Ronda. She is a strawberry blond carrying a few extra pounds, that goes with having kids, a great smile, great eyes and large breasts.

We set a date to meet. Her ex- had the kids for the coming weekend so we decided to meet Friday evening at restaurant called Charlie's. When Friday evening rolled around I was about ten minutes early and waiting in the restaurant entranceway. Ronda arrived wearing a billowy summer dress with a plunging neckline.

She came right up to me and said, "Hi! Peter?"

"Yes, Ronda?" Of course it was and I realized that as soon as the words left my lips and felt a little dumb immediately.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," she said. Ronda has a very disarming way of talking. It's sort of that easy California girl sort of thing which on the east coast is a delightful thing to find.

Dinner went by quickly and we went through all the usual pleasantries, where you grew up, who you married, kids, work, other dates and so forth. When dinner was over it being a late June evening I suggested we walk along the Charles River on the Cambridge side and Ronda readily agreed. Cambridge sits across the river from Boston so it was a very brief drive and I took her to a place that I think is particularly romantic. The river is lined with trees and park benches. You can sit on the benches and have a really great view of Boston across the Charles.

As we sat down I said, "This is a favorite spot of mine."

Before I could continue Ronda injected, "Oh, bring all your dates here do you?"

I was a wise crack of course but I realized the truth to it as well. I had taken many dates here. "Well," I answered hesitantly, "Yes and no. I mean, not all of them. Only those I think it would be romantic to sit with."

"Ah," she replied, "So you want to get romantic with me do you?"

Trapped by my own words! "Well," I started out looking for the right words, "yes." I finally said decided a little honesty couldn't hurt, or could it.

In a very soft voice she said, "Good. I'd like that." Well, I didn't need to be hit over the head to realize when a lady is showing interest. I leaned in and gently kissed her. Even more, this very attractive, very beautiful woman who was also 22 years my junior was showing interest. As I went for the gentle kiss Ronda responded by grabbing my lip with hers and the pressing her tongue into my mouth. I couldn't believe my good luck and enthusiastically returned her kiss. We must have kissed for what seemed like ten or fifteen minutes. I felt like a high school kid all over again and it felt good. Neither of us noticed any of the people passing by in front of us. Neither of us cared.

Our kisses quickly went from exploratory to pure passion. In a bold move I first touched her breast with my hand and then when she didn't object I played with both of them. By this time I had become watchful of people passing by and would stop when someone came near.

Finally I said to her, "Do you want to leave and go somewhere more ummmm comfortable?"

"No, not yet." She replied. "Do you mind?"

"No, I don't mind at all." That wasn't entirely true because in my mind I already had her naked on my bed and was ravishing her. But I did like the public display of affection we had going. It aroused me greatly.

My arousal didn't go unnoticed by Ronda either. At one point while we were kissing and I was fondling her breast Ronda allowed her hand to fall into my lap and right on top of my erection. "Well well," Ronda said kiddingly, "what have we here?" She squeezed my cock and all I could do was grin. We continued kissing a few more minutes and then I suggested we get up and stand next to the fence along the river. This fence is about four feet high. It's a little hard to describe except to say that it's tubular in design and dates back to the early 1900s, well before chain link fences.

As we leaned up against the fence we started kissing again. I had my ass flat against the fence and Ronda was laying against me. My erection was now pushing directly into her. As we continued to kiss she snaked a hand down between us and began to rub my cock. As she did the only thing I could say was, "Oh fuck." I knew if she continued to do this I'd come in my pants.

It was around ten in the evening and the pedestrian traffic passing by us had diminished to a very few people. I got braver and pulled Ronda dress up just in the front so I could push my hand down her panties and over her pussy. As soon as my fingers touched her sopping wet pussy Ronda moaned, "Oh yes!" At first I really liked the idea of mutual masturbation in public but then after a couple of minutes I got another idea.

"Take your panties off." I whispered into her ear.

"What?" She asked incredulously.

"Take your panties off." I insisted.

Ronda looked around and seeing no one anywhere near us she reached under her dress and very quickly removed her panties. She held them up in front of me as if to ask what she should do with them. I didn't say anything but took them from her and stuffed them into my pocket. Ronda leaned back into me and I said, "Hang on a second." She looked at me a little confused and then understood as she realized I unbuckled and unzipped my pants enough to get my cock out. My pants only stayed up because I hooked up my belt without buttoning up my pants at all. "If I move too much I might lose them all together."

With just a little maneuvering I was able to slide my cock into her wet and waiting pussy. I could move my hips a little bit but it was up to her to do most of the work. We had to move rather slowly but that seemed to only increase the sensation between us. I kept looking to both sides of us to see if anyone was nearing us. Doing this however briefly lowered my arousal but that was the good news too. It meant I wouldn't come quite so quickly as I was afraid I would. We stood there gently fucking each other and it wasn't long before it was obvious we were both about ready to come.

Suddenly I grabbed her ass and stopped her from moving. "Someone's about to walk by." I said to her. Now here we were standing in such a way, not that unusual around there mind you, but, in such a way that if anyone looked they'd see her dress hiked up and it occurred to me later that I never took my hands off her ass so there was that too.

It was another couple, probably college kids, who were fully engaged in their own conversation to hardly even notice us. "Do you think they saw anything?" Ronda asked once they'd passed.

"I doubt it." I replied very confidently. I started kissing her again almost immediately and having successfully survived possible detection I suddenly became braver too. I plunged my hand into her dress and bra and began squeezing her breast. Ronda responded immediately by grinding her pussy into my cock first and then pumping her pussy up and down on me. I could see people heading towards us from both directions and decided I didn't care. Again they were couples and again both we college aged kids. Once the passed Ronda noticed and asked, "Did they see what we're doing?"

"I think so." I responded in a short breath. Ronda moaned something like "oh yeah" and came almost immediately. I had never in my life felt anyone come as strongly as she did, her juices literally started to drip down my leg. Once I felt that it was all over for me and I came very strongly in her. As my cock swelled in her pussy Ronda sensed what was happening and immediately started to come again. As both our orgasms started to subside a bit of a stiff breeze blew over us. "Mmmm that feels good." I said.

"Yeah, it does." Ronda agreed.

We reassembled ourselves and beat a quick retreat to my car. I had told her I wanted to taste her pussy and she said that even though she loved the idea of my doing that in public she wasn't quite ready for that yet. My house was only a few miles away in Newton and we spent the rest of the evening satisfying our carnal desires.

This was just the beginning of a most interesting relationship. Ronda gave me an energy I thought I'd lost. She also seemed to be able to always sense what I had on my mind and many times would suggest something I was thinking.

espeteroh
espeteroh
659 Followers