Lady Ravensdale and the Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush my lady! If you disturb them now you will never know the extent of your husband's infidelity," whispered Kempston removing his hand.

"But this is monstrous," gasped Anabelle in shock.

"Stay awhile and let us see what transpires," said Kempston.

Finally Annabelle agreed and they crept back to the window. Lord Ravensdale and Mrs Warwick were still engaged in a passionate embrace. His tongue was probing deeply into that lady's mouth and his hand was now far up her skirt and appeared to be engaged in raising her threshold of pleasure.

Suddenly Mrs Warwick pulled away from Lord Ravensdale and knelt before him. The two lovers could be seen in profile a few feet away and Annabelle and Lord Kempston had a clear view of what happened next. Mrs Warwick leaned forward and began to slowly unbutton Lord Ravendale's breeches. She reached within and suddenly his manhood sprang forth fully erect. Once again Annabelle gasped at this shocking display of lasciviousness. Mrs Warwick began to stroke her hand up and down Lord Ravensdale's erect member. Once again Annabelle wanted to cry out and protest at the crime she was witnessing but some strange fascination held her back. What would this woman and her husband do next? What did this woman, older and in her view less attractive, offer her husband which she could not provide?

Lady Ravensdale was soon provided with a possible answer to this question. Mrs Warwick slowly bent her head and opening her mouth enveloped the tip of Lord Ravensdale's bulging cock between her lips. His lordship lay back on his seat clearly enjoying both the sensation and the view of this voluptuous middle aged woman taking his manhood between her lips. Annabelle looked at Lord Kempston who merely grinned.

"My lord, what in heavens name are we going to do?" she entreated him.

"Why, nothing my dear," he replied. "Let us simply enjoy the spectacle."

Indeed while Annabelle was minded to burst into the boathouse and give her husband and his lover a piece of her mind, a part of her wanted to see what would unfold next. She had never thought it possible that woman might take a man's member in her mouth, the thought was too revolting and yet her husband clearly was enjoying it. No wonder he preferred the company of this vixen.

Annabelle turned her attention back to the scene inside the boathouse. Mrs Warwick's head was now bobbing up and down on Lord Ravensdale's lap as she furiously sucked his throbbing pole. After a couple more minutes she clearly decided that she had produced a sufficient state of arousal in her lover. Mrs Warwick now stood up in the boat and hoisted up her skirts. Annabelle saw a shapely pair of legs covered by gartered stockings. Now to her surprise Mrs Warwick straddled Lord Warwick so that each of her knees rested on the cushioned bench on which Lord Ravensdale was sitting. She reached beneath her skirts. What was happening was not visible but is was clear that she had grasped his lordship's hardened rod and now was guiding it into her no doubt moist cavity.

As Mrs Warwick sank down impaling herself on her lover's phallus, a look of ecstasy passed across her face. Annabelle was transfixed. Whenever she and Lord Ravensdale engaged in sexual relations she was always lying on her back with him on top of her. She had never thought that the woman might place herself atop the man. This indeed seemed a reversal of the natural order of things but how exciting it must be to control the speed and rhythm of the penetration. Mrs Warwick was indeed slowly and remorselessly penetrating herself upon Lord Ravensdale's erect cock. Beneath her skirts her hips could be seen rising and falling on his lap. Gradually the woman increased the speed of her downward thrusts until they appeared to reach a crescendo. Mrs Warwick threw back her head and uttered a small cry. At that Lord Ravensdale seized his lover by the hips and began to thrust upwards into her urgently until a few moments later he too emitted a cry which was audible to the two watchers outside the boathouse. Mrs Warwick then slumped down upon her partner resting her head upon his shoulder.

"Quickly, let us away before we are discovered," whispered Lord Kempston.

"But should we not confront my husband?" demanded Annabelle still confused but also secretly rather aroused by the scene she had just witnessed.

"My dear, it would avail you nothing," said Lord Kempston. "Come with me and I will show you a far better means by which you may get your revenge."

So Annabelle followed her new friend as he swiftly led her back to the lakeside and to their fishing tackle.

Soon Lady Ravensdale and Lord Kempston were once more ensconced on their folding chairs casting their lines into the water. Within a few minutes to Annabelle's surprise her husband rowed past in the boat in which he had been committing his act of debauchery only a few moments earlier. Mrs Warwick sat serenely in the stern holding a parasol in such a way that no one would ever guess that she had just had her vagina mercilessly ravaged by the oarsman before her.

Lady Ravensdale waved back to her husband and his lover without thinking before whispering to Lord Kempston, "Look at the pair of them pretending all innocence."

"My lady you too must pretend innocence while in the meantime you may take your pleasure where you please," he replied

"How mean you sir?" she asked.

"My lady," entreated Kempston. "Do you not see one before you who is only too ready to transport you to that realm of pleasure to which we have just seen your husband and his lover travel?"

"Do you mean what I think you do my lord?" said Annabelle still in shock.

"I do indeed madam. Now come follow me and we shall travel to those transports of delight together."

Annabelle now truly realised that Lord Kempston intended to seduce her. But why not? Her husband was enjoying the pleasures of Mrs Warwick and were she to confront him a scene would doubtless ensue. There was little she could do. But why should she not enjoy the same vicarious pleasures as her errant husband? Yes indeed she would acceded to Lord Kempston's suit.

Kempston now led her away from the lake and into a small copse of trees nearby. The growth was dense but within was a mossy arbour where the ground was soft and dry. Kempston drew off his coat and threw it upon the ground, indicating to Annabelle that she should sit upon it. Annabelle settled herself upon Lord Kempston's richly embroidered velvet coat only after he had assured her that it was a worthless thing which might easily be replaced if it became soiled. Lord Kempston settled beside her and taking her chin in his hand kissed her lightly on the lips.

"My lady, I have to say that your husband is not worthy of one of such beauty," he said. Had I a wife such as you I would not cast a second glance upon a woman such as Mrs Warwick."

"Sir, I fear that I am little inexperienced in the ways of the world and truth to tell am a little bowled over by what I have just discovered," said Annabelle.

"Madam, it will be my pleasure to educate you in some of the ways of the world. First let me kiss you properly."

With that Lord Kempston gently embraced her and pressed his lips top hers. She met his with a passion that surprised even her and their tongues probed one another's mouths in ferocious excitement. After a few moments Annabelle broke free.

"That thing which Lady Warwick did to my husband. I wish to do it to you," she said.

"And which thing was that madam?" asked Kempston.

"Why that most lewd act which she performed with her mouth."

"Ah, you mean the act which the Italians call fellatio," said Kempston laughingly.

"I care not what Italians call it I wish to feel it," she replied.

Suddenly Annabelle was seized by an impulse which went against all her training as a good wife and reached out and began to unbutton Kempston's breeches. She reached inside and soon had his erect member lying in her hand. She was a little disappointed to note that his organ was of somewhat smaller dimensions that that of Lord Ravensdale but no matter. She began to gently rub the little protruberance and indeed it thickened and extended slightly under her ministrations.

"Madam, you are indeed a most quick student," commented Kempston.

"Now I would kiss your manhood in the manner of that whore Mrs Warwick," she said.

"Then please do so," he said.

Annabelle bent her head and closed her mouth around the tip of the erect organ. The bulbous purple tip passed into her mouth and she slowly slid her lips along the length of the shaft. Kempston groaned in pleasure. Slowly she slid her mouth up and down the hardening pole, enjoying the sensation of the soft yet firm male organ penetrating her warm wet mouth.

"Oh my lady, I can see that you will take to this new skill with a natural ease," murmured Lord Kempston.

Annabelle did not reply but continued to bob her head up and down upon his shaft. She thought that perhaps like Mrs Warwick she might bring his organ to the peak of hardness and then impale herself upon it. Lord Kempston was now moaning with pleasure and Annabelle waited for him to indicate that she should desist from her minstrations in order that they might move on to the next course of the banquet. Imagine Annbelle's horror when suddenly Lord Kempston's organ erupted in her mouth spurting his pungent seed into the back of her mouth. Annabelle had never before taken a cock in her mouth let alone tasted semen and she was shocked at the acrid taste as the slimy liquid dribbled down her throat.

Spitting out some of creamy effusion she spluttered at Lord Kempston, "My lord I was somewhat unprepared for that."

"Forgive me madam," replied Kempston, "for indeed the outpouring caught me unawares. It was my dearest wish to penetrate your sweet cunny and I fear it may be some time before I am in a condition to repeat the attempt."

A mixture of politeness and embarrassment constrained Anabelle from commenting unfavourably on Lord Kempston's performance as a lover. Indeed before either of the pair were able to speak further they heard voices in the distance. Quickly the lovers rearranged their clothes and Lord Kempston picked up his coat brushed off a few dead leaves and put it on. Anabelle and Lord Kempston then sauntered forth from the copse only to immediately meet Mr Gilvray and Mrs Addison, two of Lord Ravensdale's other guests, sallying forth in the opposite direction.

"A beautiful day for a walk in the woods," said Mr Gilvray cheerily.

"It is indeed," said Lord Kempston. "We have just been admiring the wild flowers."

"I never took you for a naturalist" replied Mrs Addison.

"Ah Madam, I have many hidden talents which I am sure you will discover in time!" retorted Kempston.

With that the two couples parted and Lord Kempston whispered to Annabelle, "I'll warrant that the intentions of that pair mimic our own."

"What you mean Mr Gilvray and Mrs Addison are..." said Annabella unable to complete her sentence.

"Well of course my dear lady, as are doubtless all those others here present," he replied.

In her naivety it had not occurred to Anabelle that her husband had invited all his friends for a weekend of discreet licentiousness. Suddenly her eyes were opened and she was left in confusion.

Chapter 3: In which Annabelle has a shocking encounter and a shocking discovery

As the coach bumped and lurched on its way to London Annabelle mused on how foolish and ignorant she had been in the first few years of her marriage. It had slowly dawned upon her that her husband did not love her. He had only married her in order to beget an heir to his estates. Slowly it became apparent that she was not destined to fall with child and soon her husband lost all interest in her. He spent an increasing amount of time in London with his fast friends. She suspected he drank and gambled and she was certain that he had at least one mistress. The weekend of the house party was therefore a pleasant diversion although it became increasingly apparent that her husband's friends were interested only in drinking, gaming and fornication. Nevertheless the attentions of Lord Kempston were to be welcomed after so long a period of neglect by her husband, Annabelle felt beautiful and desirable again.

Yet even this interlude was to come to an abrupt end. Annabelle cast her mind back to the events of that week. After her witnessing her husband's adultery and her frustrating encounter with Kempston in the woods Annabelle thought long and hard as to what to do next. She dared not confront her husband. She doubted that she could curb his behaviour and were she to speak to her family they would have little sympathy. Instead she decided to play Lord Ravensdale at his own game. She had a handsome suitor, why should she not also partake of those pleasures which she had only that morning witnessed her husband enjoying with Mrs Warwick?

The remainder of that day passed uneventfully. Annabelle found it hard to sleep that night and fancied that she heard passing footsteps along the corridor outside her room. Were these the sounds of lovers attending trysts with those in neighbouring rooms. Annabelle dared not leave her room to find out.

The following afternoon Annabelle contrived to find herself alone with Lord Kempston once more. She suggested that they might take a stroll across the park to a small Grecian temple atop a hill which her husband had recently had constructed, Lord Kempston readily assented to this and they strolled along the wide avenue leading to the pretty little edifice.

"I believe we have some unfinished business, my lord," said Annabelle as they walked along arm in arm.

"Indeed my lady it is my dearest wish to complete our transaction," replied Kempston.

"One thing you must promise me sir," said Annabelle. "I believe that my husband and I are unable to conceive children and I am sure the fault lies in my husband. His first wife also produced no heirs. It is therefore imperative that I do not fall with child by another man."

"Dearest lady fear not," We shall enjoy our congress together but I shall withdraw ere I spend my seed inside you, you may be assured of that."

Soon they reached the top of the hill and entered the little temple. The little edifice was intended as a focal point for the long avenue leading to it and little thought had gone into the decoration of the interior but at the far end of the chamber stood a small stone altar. Kempston now led Annabelle towards this. Suddenly he seized her in his arms and kissed her passionately. Starved of affection she responded with enthusiasm. After a few minutes of this, Lord Kempston broke away from her.

"I fear that to lay on this hard stone floor will offer little comfort to either of us," he said. "I have a better plan."

With that Kempston turned Annabelle around so that she was facing the stone altar and gently pushed her forward until she was bent over it with her arms resting on its cool surface. Annabelle gasped as Kempston raised her skirts and arranged them across her back. Annabelle had deliberately left off her drawers that afternoon and her perfectly rounded white buttocks were exposed to the cool air in the temple.

"My lady, if you will permit me I must say that you have the most exquisite posterior," said Kempston. "Pray allow me to taste the nectar of your most delicious flower."

With that Kempston sank to his knees behind Annabelle and proceeded to plant tiny kisses all the way up her thighs and across her soft buttock cheeks. Annabelle gasped once more as his tongue suddenly darted into the valley between her thighs and began to explore her most intimate crevices. His tongue roved along her slit and soon found the throbbing bud at her entrance. His tongue gently circled her engorged clitoris and waves of pleasure washed through her. Now his tongue probed further inwards gently penetrating her already moist cunt, tasting the secretions which were starting to flow. Finally his tongue moved further backwards traveling the valley between her plump cheeks. Suddenly Kempston's tongue caressed the tiny aperture of her anus. Annabelle had never been touched their before and a thrill like an electric shock surged through her body. How could this be, she wondered, that the organ designed for evacuation could produce as powerful a sexual thrill as that designed for reproduction. She had no time to ponder this further as Kempston's tongue drove into the tiny orifice which reluctantly yielded to his invasion. Annabelle was shocked at herself but groaned with pleasure at this unexpectedly exquisite stimulation. Annabelle was just beginning to really enjoy herself when Kempston rose to his feet. Annabelle sensed him unbuttoning his breeches and soon felt the throbbing head of his organ poised at the entrance to her gushing vagina.

"Madam, I crave leave to enter you, I can hold off no longer," whispered Kempston.

"My lord I give you leave to enter with all my heart," gasped Annabelle.

With that Kempston sank his engorged tool full length into Annabelle's sopping slit and began to thrust in and out of her vigorously.

"Remember your promise sir, you must on no account spend inside me," cried Annabelle.

"Upon my honour I shall not my dear," grunted Kempston continuing to thrust lustily into Annabelle's delicious cunt.

Only a minute or so later Kempston cried out "My lady you must come for I can hold our no longer."

Annabelle had no idea how to 'come' as Lord Kempston put it but once more implored him to withdraw before he should ejaculate inside her.

"I can last no longer," Kempston groaned. "If I cannot have your cunt then I shall have your arse madam,"

Suddenly Annabelle felt his engorged prick withdraw from her cunt and to her dismay lodge itself at the entrance to her little anus.

"No my lord the hole is too small," pleaded Annabelle. "You will surely injure me."

Kempston said nothing but grasped her waist with both hands and began to thrust the swollen head of his cock against the tight little aperture of Annabelle's sphincter. The tiny orifice however, refused to yield to his assault and suddenly Kemston uttered a loud cry and Annabelle felt the eruption of his seed against her tightly closed anus and down the valley of her posterior.

Kempston staggered backwards and began to fumble with his breeches which had fallen around his ankles. For a moment Annabelle was in shock but then she smoothed down her skirts and turned to face him.

"My lord you have attempted a most despicable and unworthy act upon my person. Begone from my sight!" expostulated Annabelle.

"But my lady you asked that I spent not in your cunny. I saw no harm in taking your arse instead. You are surely not telling me that no man before me has ever entered that delightful grotto" said Kempston insolently.

"Of course not, only one of the most perverse nature could even dream of such a thing," she replied tartly.

"In that case I beg your pardon and take your leave" said Kemston and fled from the temple

Annabelle's mind was now a whirlwind of emotions. She could not deny how much she had enjoyed Kempston tonguing her not least when he had probed her anal cavity. Yet the idea of taking a man's organ up there was too unnatural and yet somehow thrilling.

In the years after her encounter with Kempston Annabelle had not sought out other lovers. She became convinced that all men were as insensitive and inconsiderate as her husband and Lord Kempston. She tried instead to pleasure herself, spending solitary nights caressing herself in a vain attempt to find that pleasure which she craved. Like her encounters with the only two men she had known carnally this seemed only to enflame her desires without quenching their fires and soon Annabelle desisted from even this practice.