Lady Ravensdale and the Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was that the years passed until that fateful day when Annabelle received the news of her husband's death. A few days later his body was returned to Ravensdale Hall and afterwards was laid to rest in the family vault. Following the funeral Lord Ravensdale's lawyer requested a meeting with her.

"Your ladyship, I understand that at this moment nothing could exceed the sorrow of your recent parting from your beloved husband but it is my sad duty to impart possibly worse news to you," began the lawyer.

Annabelle shed a little tear and replied hesitantly, "Pray go on sir."

"Your ladyship it is my painful duty to inform you that you will inherit almost nothing from Lord Ravensdale following his sad demise," said the lawyer.

"But am I not the sole beneficiary of his will?" asked Annabelle.

"Indeed you are madam but of his fortune little remains. Sadly Ravensdale Hall and all his estates are almost fully mortgaged. Once they are sold any remaining money is likely to be eaten up by his lordship's other debts."

"You mean my home is to be sold from under me. Shall I have nothing?" groaned Annabelle in shock.

Lord Ravensdale had indeed gambled away his entire fortune, at least what he had not spent on strong drink and women and then expired from a stroke brought on by a life of over-indulgence. Annabelle was forced to witness first the auction of the entire contents of his house and then of the house itself. The servants were dismissed and at the last only Annabelle herself remained living in one room. She was attended by Lord Ravensdale's faithful coachman George and his wife Mary who refused to leave and continued to serve their mistress without wages. The new owners had kindly allowed Annabelle a month to make arrangements for moving out of Ravensdale Hall but too soon the day arrived for her to leave and so she found herself bumping along in her husband's coach which her creditors had graciously allowed her to keep. Annabelle's mother and father had died a few years earlier and her only surviving relative, her sister had invited her to come and live with her in London as a lady's companion.

Chapter 4: In which Annabelle finds herself in a tight situation

It was starting to get dark. Normally Annabelle would have long since ordered her coachman to stop at an inn to rest for the night but with her limited funds she had no choice but to press on in the hope of reaching her sister's house that night. The coach was passing though a thick forest and Annabelle was still lost in her memories when suddenly there was a shout and the carriage and horses pulled up sharply. Next there was more shouting and then the door of the carriage was flung open. In the dim light cast by the lanterns on the coach Annabelle could see a tall figure in a black coat and a tricorn hat pointing a pistol straight between her eyes.

"Good evening Madam. We are sorry to detain you," said the man in well bred tones.

"Alas I must insist that you hand over to me any money, jewelry or other valuables in your possession. If you do so you may pass swiftly on your way but should you refuse it will be much the worse for you and your servants."

Annabelle was trembling with fear, "I have nothing of value sir. Please do not harm me. I am recently widowed and I have lost everything to my late husband's creditors."

"I am sorry for your loss madam but that is not my concern," the highwayman continued, "but a lady such as yourself riding in her own carriage must surely have something of value on her. Now hand it over and waste my time no longer."

Annabelle once more attempted to remonstrate that she was almost penniless. She did not care to admit that she had managed to save some of her most valuable pieces of jewelry and these were hidden in a secret compartment under the seat of her carriage. Suddenly Annabelle's servants appeared at the side of the carriage. Behind Mary stood a boy who appeared to be around eighteen year of age. He held a dagger at Mary's throat and the old woman appeared terrified. George was also thrust forward. Looming behind him was an enormous man with a thick red beard. He brandished a pistol which was pointed at the back of poor George's head.

"Very well Madam if you will not part willingly with your valuables we will need to offer some persuasion," said the man in the black cloak. "Angus make the old man kneel."

The red bearded giant pushed George the coachman into a kneeling position on the ground in front of Annabelle.

"You have five seconds to tell me where your valuables are concealed and then Angus here will blow your coachman's brains out in front of you." said the leader of the highwaymen.

"Please I beg you have mercy," screamed Annabelle. "I am Lady Ravensdale. You have surely heard of my husband and his recent death. I swear he left me penniless. I must now perforce go to my sister's in London to throw myself upon her charity. I thought my miseries could get no worse until this befell me."

"Ye gods, I do recall hearing something of your husband's demise," said the black cloaked man. "The fellow was an inveterate gambler, drinker and womanizer. I remember once hearing he placed a thousand guineas on a horse at Newmarket and lost the lot. He certainly did not deserve such a deliciously beautiful wife as you madam."

"So you will let us pass upon our way sir?" asked Annabelle anxiously.

"I regret we cannot do that madam," said the highwayman. "If you cannot pay us in coin of the realm you will have to make payment in kind."

Annabelle was unsure what the man meant but did not like the sound of it. Suddenly George and Mary were bundled into the carriage with her and the leader of the highwaymen climbed in with them his pistol still trained on Annabelle's heart. One of the other two highwaymen must have taken the reins for the coach began to move and seemed to be turning off the main highway. The way became even more bumpy than the rutted turnpike they had been traveling on and Annabelle could only assume that they were being driven up some track deeper into the forest.

After a few minutes the coach halted and the door was opened by the red bearded giant. He spoke for the first time in a broad Scots accent.

"Out o' the coach wi' ye and nae nonsense."

George stepped out first and helped Lady Ravensdale to the ground followed by Mary. Finally the leader of the highwaymen climbed down. The young lad produced some lengths of rope and began to tie George and Mary's wrists together behind their backs. For some reason he did not tie those of Annabelle.

It was only now that Annabelle's eyes became used to the darkness of the forest and she could dimly make out a hut or cottage by the pale light of the moon filtering through the trees. It was towards this low building that the highwaymen led them. The young lad opened the door and lit a lamp. Annabelle and her two servants were led inside. By the light of the lamp Annabelle saw what appeared to be the interior of a mean woodcutter's hut. There was a bed, a table and a couple of chairs and the embers of a fire burning in the grate. While Annabelle was gazing at her new surroundings the Scots giant roughly pushed George and Mary through a doorway into an adjoining room.

"Please sirs what are you doing to my servants. Do not harm them they have done no wrong. Release them and do as you will with me," pleaded Annabelle.

"Oh have no fear, we will certainly do as we will with you my beautiful lady," said the highwaymen's leader. "As for your servants, if you cooperate no harm will befall them."

The Scotsman now returned from the other room where he had presumably secured George and Mary so now Annabelle was alone with the three highwaymen.

"Now Madam, this is John," said the leader pointing at the young lad. "The fine fellow has just attained his eighteenth year and sad to say the lad has yet to have his first taste of a woman. Would you not agree Madam that having knowledge of a woman should form an essential part of every young man's education."

"Of that I cannot say," said Annabelle not liking to sound of this speech.

"Had you offered us some jewels or a few guineas we might have taken young John to a whorehouse for his first experience. However, seeing as you have nothing else to offer I think it will needs be your delightful body which will have to serve to advance the young man's education."

"Oh I pray your sirs, please spare me this. I am a virtuous widow." pleaded Annabelle.

"On your knees madam and pull your skirts up to your waist," ordered the leader.

"No please," pleaded Annabelle one more time before she was seized by the leader and the Scotsman and forced to her knees.

As they did so the big Scotsman grasped the hem of her dress and petticoat and pulled it up above her knees. Soon Annabelle found herself on all fours in the middle of the floor with only her drawers and stockings to protect the lower half of the body from the lascivious gaze of these three desperate men.

"Go on lad. Pull down her drawers and get on with it. As this is your first time you may have the honour of going first," said the leader.

The young lad stared goggle eyed at the beautiful woman prostrate before him seemingly unsure what to do. Coming to his senses he moved to stand behind her and knelt down. Gently he unlaced her drawers and slid them down to her knees exposing the plump white orbs of her perfect buttocks. Tentatively he slid his hands across the smooth white skin and then stroked the delicate blonde curls of her pubis. Annabelle quivered as his fingers found the tender slit between her thighs and gently caressed it. Annabelle knew that she was about to be violated, probably by all three men. All her previous experiences of intercourse with men had been to a large degree unsatisfactory so she reasoned it could only be worse to be taken by force. Yet she could not understand the excited anticipation which she now felt as this young boy prepared to penetrate her.

"Is she wet lad?" asked the Scotsman. "Ye cannae poke a dry lassie, If she be nae wet gie her a wee lick wi' yer tongue and she'll moisten up nicely."

At that Annabelle felt the boy's finger probe further into her cunt which while moist with anticipation was by not means wet.

"I think she feels dry Angus, shall I lick her?"

"Aye, get your tongue well into her slit and gie her a braw good licking."

It felt strange to Annabelle to hear these men talking about her over her head but the thought of a man's tongue going up her most intimate place both repulsed her and excited her in equal measure. Suddenly she felt the boy's moist tongue flicking along the length of her pudenda. Although somewhat clumsy, she could not help but be aroused by the stimulation of this most sensitive part of her body. Soon his tongue began to probe inward and separating her lips pushed inward into the salty depths of her cunt. Annabelle attempted to suppress any sign of pleasure but could not restrain herself from moaning as he did this. The lad continued to lick her nether lips and thrust his tongue deep into her vagina for a few more minutes so that she was soon gushing with juices.

Suddenly the boy moved away and she could sense him unbuttoning himself behind her. So this was it, she was about to be ravished. Annabelle trembled in anticipation. Soon she felt the boy trying to poke his cock inside her. Although quite hard and erect it did not feel very large and this impression was confirmed when he at last penetrated her. When her husband had made love to her his organ had filled her and its head would touch her cervix when he fully penetrated her. The lad's poor specimen hardly seemed to touch the sides and barely reached to three quarters of the depth of her cunt. Nevertheless Anabelle gasped as he sunk his little organ fully into her now well lubricated pussy and began to thrust vigorously into her. To her surprise Annabelle became more and more aroused by this and was just starting to derive some enjoyment from the experience when the lad uttered a cry and she felt his hot seed spurting into her cunt.

"Och a wee bit swift there for the lady," commented the Scotsman. "Never mind wee lassie, we'll show ye what a real man can do."

Angus immediately cast off his coat and began unbuttoning his breeches. The leader of the highwaymen simply sat on a chair in the corner wrapped in his big black coat with a look a wry amusement on his face. To Annabelle's horror the Scotsman pulled open his breeches and pulled out the most enormous penis she had ever seen. Admittedly she had little experience of these matters having only ever viewed those of her husband and Lord Kempston at close quarters. She was sure this monster must be considerably larger the the average, she estimated it must have been a good twelve inches long with a corresponding girth. The monstrous organ was surmounted by a swelling purple head which glistened in the lamplight.

"Och aye it hard enoo ma hinny but I'd maun ye gie a wee suck on it afore I put it in ya," said Angus.

Annabelle had absolutely no idea what the man was talking about but his meaning became obvious when he knelt before her and pushed his throbbing organ towards her ruby lips. Annabelle's only experience of fellatio had been with Lord Kempston and while she had enjoyed sucking upon his cock she had been repulsed by the acrid sticky liquid jetting into the back of her throat. She hoped the Scotsman would not force her to swallow his seed in the same way. However, a more immediate problem presented itself in that the Scotsman's cock was much larger than that of Lord Kempston and Annabelle realised that she would struggle to accommodate half of it in her little mouth. Before she could protest, however, he had thrust the tip of it past her resisting lips and she found herself sucking upon the bulbous purple head of his over-sized manhood. Lest Annabelle fail to take her duties seriously Angus grasped her hair and pushed her head up and down upon his throbbing pole. The giant organ was worked deeper and deeper into her mouth with each thrust until it was hitting the back of her throat. Annabelle was sure she would be asphyxiated as she could hardly breathe so much of her mouth was filled by the enormous thrusting cock.

Just when she thought she could take no more the giant pulled away form her. Surely he could no be sated so soon, thought Annabelle. The villain would surely wish to spray his seed against her tonsils. Suddenly Annabelle realised with horror that he intended to penetrate her in another way. The gargantuan was kneeling behind her and positioning his huge piston at the entrance of her cunt. He spread her lips and attempted to push his distended organ inwards. At first he could make no headway Annabelle's tight sheath refused to accommodate his dilated pole despite its lubrication by the boy's seminal emission. But slowly the Hibernian giant eased the mushroom head of his penis into the tightly stretched pink aperture. Anabelle gasped as her tight cunt was distended more than she had ever known. She was not in real pain, no more than slight discomfort and, though she hardly dared admit it to herself, she was becoming slightly aroused at the prospect of being ravished by this huge hairy Scotsman.

Inch by inch Angus eased his massive tool into the aristocrat's moist cunny. She gasped in astonishment as the tip finally reached her cervix, knowing that she had only been able to accommodate about two-thirds of the monster's length. Now the giant slowly eased his piston backwards within her shaft and gently thrust forward to completely fill her fleshy cavity once more. Annabelle grunted slightly as she felt herself hugely distended again by his invading organ. She felt this to be a terrible violation but at the same time could not stem the rising tide of excitement in her loins. None of the couplings with her husband or the inept fumblings of Lord Kempston had offered the level of excitement which she now felt at the prospect of being ravished in turn by these three desperate men.

Annabelle had no more time to muse upon these matters because Angus had started to ravage her vagina in earnest. The slow gentle thrusts had been replaced by rapid firm strokes, the highlander was now ploughing her cunt in earnest. And Annabelle was responding; her cunt was dripping not only with the residue of semen from her fucking by the boy but also from the emission of her own juices brought on my the rising tide of excitement in her own nether regions. She was just starting to realise that she was actually enjoying being ravished and wishing for the Scotsman to bring her to the peak of pleasure when he uttered a loud cry as his organ erupted inside her. Unlike the dribble of seed which the boy had deposited in her, Angus's climax was truly volcanic and Annabelle felt a huge spurt of hot liquid explode inside her followed by further waves of seminal emissions. To her amazement the Scotsman continued to pump her mercilessly for a couple of minutes, ejaculating what seemed like gallons of come before he withdrew and collapsed on the floor. Annabelle herself was bathed in sweat, her blonde curls plastered against her face and she too collapsed on the floor of the hut exhausted by the battering her little cunny has just received.

For a few minutes no one in the little room spoke. Annabelle remained curled on the floor in a state of shock and exhaustion. Angus buttoned his breeches and retreated to recover his coat. The boy sat in a chair his mouth agape clearly also shocked at what he had just witnessed. Only the leader of the group remained impassive still swathed in his black cloak with his tricorn pulled down over his eyes. Suddenly he rose up and cast off his cloak and hat. Annabelle looked up at his face clearly for the first time. He was handsome rogue with a devilish smile. He also had the look of a gentleman wearing a fine suit of clothes, expensive stockings and shoes and a wig in the latest fashion. Annabelle wondered why a man such as this should resort to rape and highway robbery. She also could not deny a certain attraction. The highwaymen's leader had an air of authority as well as distinctively chiselled features which marked him out as one for the ladies. Anabelle wondered whether he too would avail himself of the pleasure of her now dripping and rather sore cunt. Part of her hoped that he would for he was by far and away the most attractive of the trio and she wondered how he would compare with the other two.

"Madam, I must ask you to resume your position upon your knees for we have not completed our usage of your person," said the leader commandingly.

Anabelle shifted herself from the floor and assumed the required position on her hands and knees. She mentally prepared herself to be penetrated by the leader's organ, reasoning that it could not possibly be as large as the Scotsman's huge pole and that in comparison it would be easy to accommodate it.

What came next surprised Annabelle. Instead of immediately ravishing her, the man in black knelt behind her and began to gently stroke her sex with his fingers. His movements were not clumsy like those of the boy but practiced and expert. He seemed to know exactly how to touch a woman and give her pleasure. He slowly stroked the bruised lips of her pussy and then began to fondle the engorged bud of her clitoris. Annabelle had attempted to fondle her own clit on many occasions but had never managed to bring herself to a climax. The highwayman by contrast seem to be able to tease her little organ in a way that brought waves of pleasure to her that she had never known before.

This could not be happening reasoned Annabelle; no man had ever managed to rouse her fully and even her own rubbings had never produced any real sexual satisfaction. Yet here she was a prisoner in some dark forest of a bunch of villains and their leader was giving her more sexual pleasure than she had known in her life. The man in black now began to push a finger into her cunt; he seemed to know exactly which spot to massage to produce exquisite waves of pleasure. What came next completely surprised and shocked Annabelle. The highwayman leant forward and with his other hand spread the cheeks of her buttocks. Before she could react his tongue had gently traced a path down the crack between them and then lingered on the puckered aperture of her anus. Annabelle could not believe that a man could find her little organ of elimination in any way attractive still less wish to touch it with his tongue. However, the highwayman was now circling the tiny wrinkled brown circle with the tip of his tongue. Annabelle felt she was partaking of something utterly forbidden but also intensely exciting.