Lady Ravensdale and the Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: The prisoner's last request

Annabelle had never heard a gentleman talk so frankly and openly about his relationships with the opposite sex and normally she would have been offended. She also sensed that Ackroyd was a charmer and a rogue and not all he said could be taken at face value. However, there was something appealing about his manner which she found hard to resist. She was also acutely aware that Ackroyd's graphic account of his encounter with the Colonel's wife had once more aroused those feelings which for years she had kept buried. There was a tingling and wetness in her loins which had she been alone she would have needed to excise in her usual manner with fingers and hairbrush handle.

"And what makes you think sir that I participated in any way willingly in your depraved debauch?" said Annabelle.

"Madam, you surely cannot deny your own responses to my caresses," retorted Ackroyd.

At this Annabelle blushed for she could not gainsay Ackroyd's insinuation.

"My dearest lady I have asked you here today, as I take leave of this world, to perform a small favour for you and also to make a final request of you. As to the favour I wish to bestow this key upon you. If you choose to accept it you should proceed to my bankers Connaught and Co in the Strand and ask for my safe deposit box. It is numbered 524, you will see the number is engraved upon the key. Please open the box and take the contents they are yours to keep as a token of my affection for you."

"But I cannot accept this," Annabelle protested. "You must have friends, relatives who might benefit form anything you have to leave."

"My lady, my friends have either deserted me or have no need of anything I might leave them. As to family, since my poor mother's death I am alone in the world." said Ackroyd. "I know your situation. You have been left penniless by your worthless husband and now must depend on your sister. I have little to offer but it may purchase you some small degree of independence in the years to come. Now I come to my request. Your response to this in no way affects my decision to bestow the gift I have just given you, that is yours to keep whatever your reply."

"Sir, your gift to me inevitably places me under an obligation to you," replied Annabelle. "Please make your request but I must return this key to you so that I can give my response without prejudice."

"Very well. My lady this will appear most presumptious from one who has already assaulted your person. However, as I said I feel some connection between ourselves. Tomorrow. I depart this world. Tonight I have one last chance to taste those sweet and forbidden fruits which so briefly delighted me and I hope yourself too in that wretched hut in the forest. Lady Ravensdale I entreat you to grant a condemned man's last wish and lie with me here tonight."

Annabelle was utterly taken aback, she did not know what to say. Here was the man who had ravished her now asking her to voluntarily give herself to him on the night before his execution. The whole situation was too bizarre. She was simultaneously repulsed and aroused by Ackroyd's suggestion.

"Captain Ackroyd, I know not what to say," replied Annabelle blushing.

"But you do not reject my suit out of hand Madam," he went on. "Here take a glass of wine with me, we have all night. The gaolers have been well bribed they will not disturb us."

Ackroyd pressed some wine upon Annabelle and she gratefully sipped it allowing herself time to think upon his proposal. The wine warmed and relaxed her. She had to admit that the thought of once more exploring the forbidden fruits that Ackroyd had introduced her to was very seductive. Moreover, tomorrow Ackroyd would be dead. No strings tied her to this man and nobody would ever know if she indulged in this one night of illicit passion.

Suddenly Ackroyd was sitting beside her and looking in to her eyes. He smiled his devilish smile at her and his dark eyes twinkled. Annabelle knew that she could not resist, though every rational part of her told her that what she was doing was wrong. As Ackroyd's lips met hers her last resolve to refuse him melted away and soon his tongue had found her mouth and was passionately exploring its interior. Annabelle could feel the wetness between her thighs and felt a mounting thrill of excitement.

Soon he was tearing at her clothes struggling to undo buttons, clasps and the lacing of her corset. Annabelle in response began to tear at his clothes, slipping off his jacket and waistcoat and struggling with the buttons of his breeches. Garment by garment they slowly divested one another. Between garments there were opportunities to explore new areas of their bodies. Annabelle at last managed to strip Ackroyd to the waist and admired his sinewed torso. She traced the muscles of his arms and licked and kissed his chest, circling the swellings of his pectorals and gently sucking each of his nipples.

Ackroyd at last loosened Annabelle's corset and eased it from her body. She was naked save for her drawers and stockings. He admired her large soft white breasts which still retained their youthful firmness. He cupped one in his hands admiring the large pink aureole. He took it in his mouth and gently sucked the proud nipple, circling it with his tongue and insistently nibbling it with his teeth. A thrill of excitement ran through Annabelle. How unlike their last encounter. While he had not been rough or violent then Ackroyd now seemed to want to pleasure her and she suddenly realised that she wanted to give herself to him and not to be simply taken.

Ackroyd led her to the bed and laying her down pulled off her drawers and then rolled down her stockings. Annabelle lay naked upon the bed as Ackroyd removed first his breeches and then his own drawers. His manhood stood stiff and proud, the purple head just visible through his tightly stretched foreskin. He climbed on top of her and began once more to kiss her passionately. Anabelle longed to feel his shaft enter her but sensed that it was too soon. This was to be this man's last time with a woman on earth, he would surely want to make the moment last. His lips left her mouth and traveled down her neck covering her with tiny kisses. He traveled further, mounding her breasts with his hands and once more enjoying suckling on the erect protuberances of her nipples. Now he trailed across her abdomen, his tongue found her navel and briefly explored it. Annabelle delighted in the sensation of a man exploring her body like some unknown territory and pausing to savour every new vista and attraction. She gave herself up to his caresses. While his tongue explored her neck, her breasts her belly his hands were busy too stroking her legs, her thighs, behind her knees. Her husband had never taken such time with her, always seeming anxious to bring the act of coitus to its conclusion. This man seemed to enjoy the journey as much as the destination.

Now Ackroyd had shifted position. He was crouched between her parted legs and his tongue was slowly and exquisitely caressing the sensitive inside of her thighs. With infinite slowness his kisses moved upwards. Annabelle longed for his tongue to arrive at its destination but reveled in the sweet sensations as it reached the top of her thighs. Ackroyd gently caressed the blonde thicket of her pubis with his fingers, then his tongue tantalizingly brushed her outer lips. A quiver of pleasure ran through Annabelle's loins. Once more his tongue ran along her slit then agonizingly slowly he began to work the tip of his tongue into her now gushing hole. He tasted her sweet juices and wriggled himself skillfully into her opening.

Oh God, this was bliss thought Annabelle. His tongue was gently boring into her opening vagina and then he began to slowly thrust the pointed tip in and out of her quivering orifice. After a few moments of this his tongue moved upwards and slowly circled the engorged bud of her clitoris. Anabelle gasped at the intense pleasure of his tongue upon her most sensitive organ. Then he began to slowly lick up down and around her throbbing clit, waves of intense pleasure began to wash through her body, Annabelle knew that if he continued she would shortly climax.

"Oh please I think I shall come. Please sir, I beg you to take me now," moaned Annabelle.

Ackroyd quickly shifted position again so he was lying on top of her. She could feel him positioning his engorged prick at the entrance to her dripping cunt.

"How can I refuse such a plea from a lady in distress?" he said.

Then slowly he began to press his raging organ into her. Her aching vagina yielded to his invasion as he gradually sank it to the hilt in her wet depths. Once more Annabelle gasped as she felt herself filled with his rampant flesh. He remained within her motionless for a moment. Annabelle longed to feel his thrusts and wondered why he had paused.

"Tell me what you want me to do my lady," said Ackroyd.

"Take me sir, take me now for God's sake," she replied.

"Tell me to fuck you madam."

Anabelle had never used that word before but she had never before wanted to be fucked as she did now.

"Very well fuck me and fuck me hard."

With that Ackroyd withdrew his prick once more and slammed it into Annabelle's aching cunt. Thrust after thrust he delivered into her body. Once more Annabelle felt the waves of pleasure building in her loins and then she was climaxing her legs wrapped around Ackroyd's thighs pulling him deeper and deeper into the depths of her raging cunt and then he too was climaxing pouring streams of his hot seed into her, on and on ravaging her until he collapsed on top of her.

Ackroyd rolled onto his back beside Annabelle and lay panting. She suddenly came back to her senses and realised what she had just done. She the respectable widow of an English lord had just allowed herself to be seduced by a convicted felon in Newgate prison. What was she thinking of? And yet she knew that she had never experienced such sexual ecstasy before in her life and who knew whether she would have the opportunity to do so again. Perhaps the Latin motto 'carpe diem', seize the day was what she should follow. Tomorrow Ackroyd would hang and who knows how soon after she might follow him to her grave. Yes, she should live life while she still could.

Suddenly Ackroyd was kissing her again and her questioning of her actions quickly gave way to fondling his gloriously muscled body. Annabelle reached down and felt his now flaccid prick but soon found that with a little stroking it was beginning to harden in her hands. Annabelle remembered how on the night that she was ravished, Ackroyd's Scots companion had forced her to suck on his massive organ. She wondered whether Ackroyd himself would appreciate this service. Now she was a whore she might as well act like one.

Annabelle bent down and applied her lips to Ackroyd's swelling cock. He moaned in satisfaction as she fastened her mouth around the bulbous purple head and began to move her head up and down. Soon the full eight inches of his manhood was standing erect and she was taking the shaft deeper and deeper into her mouth. Suddenly Ackroyd pulled himself out from underneath her. She was crouched on all fours ministering to his cock. Before she could change position he knelt behind her. He caressed the cheeks of her plump white buttocks admiringly.

"My lady that was one of the finest fucks that I think I ever had but I have to say that you possess the most exquisite arse that I ever saw upon a woman and I have seen a few. Grant me one final boon of filling that pretty arse with my cock once more," said Ackroyd.

Annabelle knew that she could not refuse him this last request, in fact she now knew that she craved his cock in her arse more than anything in the world.

"Sir, I am yours, pray fuck me in the arse," said Annabelle amazed that she was able to say such a thing.

However, instead of immediately penetrating her Ackroyd gently brushed the valley between the mounds of her buttocks with his tongue. He found her cunt and tasted the mixture of her juices with his own. Then his tongue moved upwards and found the puckered brown star of her anus. Annabelle gasped as he circled the tiny aperture with his tongue and then proceeded to slowly penetrate the tightly clenched sphincter. For some moments he tongue fucked her tight anal aperture sinking his tongue deeper and deeper into her rectum until gradually the little orifice relaxed and she gave herself over to the pleasure of his anal stimulation. His finger in the meantime had found her clit and was gently rubbing this once more engorged little organ bringing further ripples of pleasure to Annabelle.

Ackroyd knew that Annabelle was now ripe for buggering. Her arsehole was beginning to relax and his caressing of her clit and anus were producing tiny moans of pleasure from the lady. One final act of preparation remained. Leaning across to the table near the bed he reached for a dish of butter remaining from his supper and liberally coated one finger with some. Gently he smeared the melting substance around Annabelle's tingling aperture. Taking a little more he gently eased his finger into the tight hole, soon the interior of Annabelle's rectum was slick with the melted butter. Now Ackroyd made the final preparation coating his own cock with the butter till it too was lubricated like a piston.

Annabelle waited in anticipation as he lined the throbbing head of his cock up with her well buttered hole. She longed for the full sensation of her rectum being filled by his cock but also feared the pain of being stretched too tightly. Gently Ackroyd eased the tip of his cock forward. In her nervousness Annabelle clenched her sphincter and he made little headway. Fortunately he was patient and gently rubbed the swollen head of his organ against her little rosebud until it relaxed.

"Now I want you to push back against me my lady, Take your time and stop if you feel any discomfort, said Ackroyd."

"Please call me Annabelle. My lady sounds so formal towards me when your prick is about to go up my arse!" said Annabelle.

"Very well Annabelle my dear, but you shall call me Richard in return," said Ackroyd. "Now try to push back slowly."

Gingerly Annabelle pushed back as he held his throbbing member to her arsehole. The moment she relaxed the head of his cock slid into her rectum with ease, lubricated as it was with a generous helping of melted butter. Annabelle immediately halted feeling her anus obscenely dilated and also experiencing the familiar sensation of fullness, though this time from a much larger invader than her hairbrush handle. She knew she must take him fully inside her and taking a deep breath to relax herself once more pushed back against her lover's hardened tool. This time she was completely impaled by his weapon as it slid easily up to its hilt in her tight passage. Annabelle gasped as she felt her bowels invaded by eight inches of male flesh.

As for Ackroyd he was enjoying the exquisite sensation of watching his manhood slide up the backside of this exquisite English rose until finally his hips came to rest against the buffers of her plump creamy buttocks. For a moment the lovers rested, Ackroyd's prick throbbing in the depths of Annabelle's tight rectum, then Annabelle spoke quietly,

"I am ready please fuck me but slowly and gently at first."

Ackroyd complied with her request gently thrusting his cock in tiny movements inside her tight arse. He reached forward and gently manipulated her clitoris until she slowly relaxed and began to moan in pleasure at the twin sensations of the rubbing of her clit and gentle friction of his cock against her anal passage. Ackroyd held himself back waiting for the moment. He could feel Annabelle's tight sphincter beginning to relax and his movements inside became incrementally deeper and firmer. He continued to strum her clit and she continued to moan in pleasure as each thrust took him deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Slowly Annabelle's moans grew louder and Richard was taking longer and longer thrusts into her now gaping anus. Annabelle felt sore and stretched and her bowels were filled with Richard's maleness but she did not care. Waves of pleasure were sweeping though her; she just wanted to be wickedly sodomised by this man; she wanted to be his whore.

"Oh Richard fuck me harder, bugger me, make me your whore, your strumpet."

A stream of the most filthy language suddenly erupted from Annabelle knew not where. What she did know was that she had lost all restraint, she was involved in the most sordid debauch and she was loving it.

Richard took his cue from Annabelle and now commenced his anal assault in earnest. He lost all pretensions to restraint and gentleness and began to brutally thrust his erect pole into Annabelle's slick passage. Her anus had opened up to him like a flower and now gaped wide and reddened as he repeatedly withdrew his weapon and stabbed into her. Annabelle's hole was stinging and horribly stretched but she no longer cared she was riding a tide of pleasure which suddenly engulfed her. This was the strongest climax she had ever experienced. She wanted to scream out loud and had to bury her face in the pillows for fear of alerting the guards. Each thrust into her anus produced another wave of pleasure and it went on and on. Ackroyd could no longer bear it and knew that he must deliver his last load. He felt the warning tingle in his balls and then the wave rise up from deep in his loins as copious spurts of hot semen shot into Annabelle's rectum. He too had to suppress a shout of ecstasy as he enjoyed his final and most glorious climax up the backside of this most delicious woman.

Epilogue

The ship rocked gently as it nosed its way westwards into the Atlantic Ocean. Richard snuggled closer to Annabelle in the bunk in their small but comfortably appointed cabin.

"So tell me my dear would you really have laid with me that night in Newgate if I had not been condemned to die the next day?" said Richard.

"You think my act was out of pity for a man apparently on his last night on earth," retorted Annabelle. "And what of yourself. Would you have given me the key to your safe deposit box had you known that the next day you would not be hanged but pardoned by His Majesty the King."

"'Twas most certainly a close run thing. That messenger from the King arrived only seconds before the blasted hangman was about to place the rope around my neck," commented Richard.

"Well as the bard says, 'All's well that ends well'," replied Annabelle. "'Twas most generous of the King to award you a pension in recognition of your services against the Jacobites and you are to have a position as an aide to the Governor of Virginia."


"You have no regrets that you are now merely humble Mrs Ackroyd rather than Lady Ravensdale?" enquired Richard.

"None whatsoever, let us share this adventure into the new world together," said Annabelle. "Now husband you have neglected your marital duties for too long, to work."

Richard's erect cock was already nestled between Annabelle plump and naked buttocks and he required no further encouragement. Slowly but firmly he pushed his throbbing prick into Annabelle's already well lubricated arse.