Lady Reine

Story Info
She embraces her new life as Mistress' sub.
6.2k words
4.51
63k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

Lady Reine

“I am so sorry Reine, please, a table should be available shortly.”

“That is ma’am to you Terry.”

“This is just one big mistake and I will fix it as soon as possible.”

“You better Terry, or you will lose your very best customer.”

I walked off to go wait at the front until my table became available. I shook my ass more than usual, so Terry could get a nice long look at something he would never be able to get his hands on. When I returned to the front where there are two booths across from each other for waiting customers, there was a young woman sitting at one alone. I didn’t want to sit next to her, so I sat on the booth across from her. I could feel the woman’s eyes on me as I sat down. When I looked at her and our eyes met, she nervously looked away. Her cheeks became a little rosier.

“Interesting,” I thought to myself. After a few seconds, I turned my head to the left and raised my skirt up above my knees and slowly, seductively crossed my legs. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught her staring at my long legs.

“As I thought,” I thought to myself.

I looked at the woman, and once again when our eyes met she quickly looked away. I however, did not look away. I looked at this woman from head to toe. She was very pretty. She was American and had long black hair. Her skin tone was fair which off set her hair beautifully. Her best feature were her eyes. They were dark, mysterious, as if she was keeping a secret from the rest of the world. I had a feeling I already knew what that secret was.

“Reine, Reine your table is ready,” Terry was practically shouting, causing my mind to return to reality.

“About time,” I said, once he was at my side.

“This way,” he said and held out his hand for mine.

“I know where it is. I’m your very best customer remember?”

“Yes, of course. Sorry.”

“Quite alright. I would like a bottle of red wine on the table. I will be there in a minute.”

“As you wish,” Terry said and ran off to get the wine.

I looked back at the woman and sure enough, she was looking at me. I presented her with a coy smile. When she didn’t look away, I took it a sign to make my move. I stood up, adjusted my skirt, and walked over to her.

“A beautiful woman such as yourself must be waiting for someone special?”

She remained silent for a moment and then whispered ever so softly, “No.”

“Ah, then you will join me for dinner?”

She continued to look into my eyes.

“I don’t even know you.”

“Then dinner is a must my pet.”

She looked at me, eyes full of shock. Even though her face was one of shock, I had seen a flicker of satisfaction, even as brief as it was, it had been there. She pulled herself together.

“Aimee. My name’s Aimee. What’s yours?”

“That depends. My name is Reine, which you already knew thanks to Terry.”

Aimee’s cheeks darkened.

“What did you mean when you said, that depends?”

“You will be my pet, yes?”

Aimee lowered her eyes.

“You know your eyes are your best feature. They are dark and mysterious, as if holding onto a secret. I know the secret.”

Aimee raised her eyes from the floor to me.

“You are submissive. You want someone who has absolute power over you.”

Aimee stared long and hard into my eyes. After a few seconds, she nodded her head.

“You are my pet, yes?”

This was it! Would she let me take her name, only to be replaced with a title?

“Yes. Yes Reine.”

“You can call me Lady Reine.”

I raised my eyebrow. “Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

“Yes what my pet?”

“Yes… Lady Reine.”

A gentle, warm smile appeared on my face.

“So you will join me for dinner?”

“Of course, Lady Reine.”

“Very good my pet.”

I held my hand out and my pet accepted it. I headed towards my table. Halfway there, my pet was walking beside me. I stopped right in the middle of the restaurant. my pet stopped as well, a look of confusion present on her beautiful face.

“Never walk beside me. You will always be one step behind me.”

“Yes Lady Reine, I am sorry.”

“Quite alright, I just better not have to remind you.”

My pet followed me to the table. She pulled her chair out and sat down. When she looked up at me, I raised my eyebrow. She quickly stood, pulled my chair out and waited for me to sit. Then she went back to her chair.

“Thank you my pet.”

“Lady Reine, can you answer a question for me?”

“Depends on the question. If it has to do with science or math, probably not.”

“I mean will you answer a question for me Lady Reine?”

I put down my menu and looked at her.

“How did you know I was submissive and wanted this?”

I smiled and softly laughed.

“I am a Domme. It is job to know who is and who isn’t submissive?”

She quietly giggled. I smiled at her and picked my menu to browse. My pet started browsing the menu as well. When Terry arrived to take my order, he stared at my pet. She started telling him her order, so I raised my hand and put a finger to my lips while saying, “Shhh.” I told Terry everything I wanted. After he left, I looked at her.

“What kind of a Domme would I be if I didn’t order for us both?” I said with mock puzzlement.

After a few more glasses of wine, my pet began opening up. I was fascinated with this woman. I wanted her to be mine. I was shocked to say the least when she told me she had a boyfriend. I almost chocked on my smoked salmon.

“I thought we had covered this topic, did we not?”

“Lady Reine, you asked me if I had anyone special. John isn’t special, I’m just stuck with him.”

“My sweet pet, you will have to be more specific. Explain to me more about being stuck.”

I could tell she was hesitant to give me the details.

“Do not keep your mistress waiting little one.”

“Sorry Lady Reine.”

“Good girl. Now you will tell me more perhaps?”

“I was really in trouble when I met John. I barely had any money, so when he asked me to move in with him, I did even though we had only dated a little over a month. Six months later, I only have a little money, only what John gives me.”

She finished the rest of her wine in one big gulp and then looked at me. I nodded and she poured herself another glass.

“Last one my pet, I do not wish you to be drunk.”

“Last one.”

I raised my eyebrow.

“Last one Lady Reine.”

“You stay with him because you have nowhere else to go?”

“Yes Lady Reine.”

“Do you two have sex?”

My pet blushed furiously.

“Do not lie to me.”

After a brief silence, she whispered, “Sometimes.”

“Look into my eyes.”

My pet did as instructed. I already knew the answer, but I asked the question anyway.

“Do you cum?”

“Lady Reine,” she said with surprise.

“I’m waiting my sweet pet.”

She kept her head down. Might I have pushed her too far? Was this her breaking point? I wasn’t too worried because she had given up her name. I stared at her until she finally raised her eyes. I smiled warmly.

“Perhaps you are not ready for this? Many play the game, few live the life. I had a wonderful evening my pet, thank you.”

I pulled a hundred dollar bill from my purse and placed it on the table.

“Wait, I can pay for dinner,” she said.

I ignored her and stood up. I pushed my chair in and turned to leave.

“Lady Reine, please wait.”

I stopped, turned slowly around and said, “Yes little one?”

“I can pay for dinner, I saved enough. I always come here when I can afford to.”

I walked over to her and she stood up form her chair.

“It’s quite alright. I invited you to join me? Besides I am your Domme, so I pay for you.”

I let out a long sigh. My pet looked into my eyes.

“At least during dinner, I was your Domme.”

I softly kissed her forehead. I walked outside. The cool, crisp air was refreshing. My taxi was waiting for me. I had told the driver to stay until I was done. I figured I would only be an hour or so. Instead, about two hours had passed. I walked to the taxi and opened the door to get in.

I sensed someone was behind me. I turned around and there stood my sweet, beautiful pet.

“No Lady Reine.”

I let out a sigh of relief. She was mine. I gave the driver forty dollars for waiting all that time. He graciously took it and drove off. I turned and faced her.

“No Lady Reine I do not cum.”

Even though it was nighttime, I could tell my pet was blushing.

“As I feared.”

She looked up at me, tears present in her eyes. I held my arms out and she came to me. We wrapped our arms around each other.

“My pet you are mine are you not?”

“Yes Lady Reine.”

I pulled back and surprising even myself, kissed her.

“You must leave John,” I firmly said.

“I don’t think I can.”

“I am not asking, I am ordering you to leave him. If you wish for my assistance, all you must do is ask.”

We were silent for awhile. Her trying to decide her future, and I, already knowing her decision thinking of a plan.

“You are right Lady Reine, it is time for me to leave him.”

“My pet, I am never wrong. With me as your mistress, it is time for you to take your leave.”

“Lady Reine, will you please help me?”

I kissed her again, this time with more passion and urgency. It was like I needed to feel her lips against mine.

“Sure thing my pet.”

“Thank you, Lady Reine.”

“I am not helping you because you asked, I am helping you because I want to.

My pet nodded her head.

“I want you to live with me.”

Her eyes opening wide and her mouth falling to the ground was enough to make me laugh.

“Are you serious Lady Reine?”

“But of course. I live in a large apartment and I require some assistance. You are to be my maid.

She thought a moment before answering.

“I will be your maid Lady Reine. What exactly do I have to do?”

“The usual such as cooking, washing, cleaning, and then your special tasks.”

“What are the special tasks?”

“I expect breakfast in bed every morning, run my baths for me, lay out my clothes, and you are required to wear exactly what I tell you to.”

“Sounds to me like I’m your slave.”

“Very good my pet,” I said softly laughing.

“You are my personal slave. I just assumed you would rather be referred to as my maid, especially in public.”

“Yes Lady Reine, the maid is what I am.”

I grabbed her hand.

“Now let’s go see John.”

We walked hand in hand to her car. As she drove, I kept thinking about a plan. I could keep it simple, or make the break-up extravagant.

“Tell me my pet, is there anything I should know about this John?”

“Like what Lady Reine?”

“Is he abusive, or an alcoholic?”

“No Lady Reine. A little controlling, but nothing severe.”

When we arrived at the rundown apartment complex, I had one final question.

“My sweet pet, are you sure this is what you want? I will allow you to say no and we can leave, but I’m afraid you will just take me home because we will be finished.

“I want this because I want you, Lady Reine.”

I smiled. I felt something special for this woman. I had felt it since the restaurant when I asked her to join me. We walked upstairs to her apartment. She unlocked the door and I went in ahead of her. John happened to be walking by and when I stepped inside, his mouth dropped open. My pet came in and introduced us.

“John, this is my friend Reine.”

“Nice to meet you,” I said.

John and I shook hands. He told me to come in and have a seat. I sat on the couch and my pet sat next to me. I smiled so she knew I was proud of her. I knew she had to be nervous, but she still remembered to sit next to me.

“A glass of ice water would be nice Aimee,” I said

My pet was taken back when she heard me call her by her real name. Aimee stood up and left the room to get me a glass of water. I looked over at John, who was sitting in a chair opposite the TV. His eyes were fixated on me. His eyes drank in every part of me. The slyness present within him I did not like. I pulled my skirt up and slowly crossed my legs, the same move I did back at the restaurant. John’s eyes followed every movement. I reached for my purse and began searching for my lipstick.

“You like my long slender legs?”

“Oh yes, very much,” he said with such ease.

I quickly applied a fresh coat of lipstick onto my lips.

“You like my lips, do you not?”

John only nodded. I could tell he was turned on.

“Would you do me a favor John?”

John sat silently in his chair. After a few seconds I said, “Kiss me.”

John practically ran to me. The second our lips met, he pushed his tongue into my mouth. When our tongues met, his hands went to my breasts. He roughly grabbed and squeezed my breasts through my shirt. Just then my pet arrived, the glass of ice water in her hand. John quickly pulled back and I calmly adjusted my blouse. My pet’s eyes were fixated on me.

“Set the glass down on the end table.”

She did as she was told. I stood up from the couch, John immediately following.

“Come to me.”

As my pet took her first step, John said, “Wait a minute.”

“Come to me now,” I snapped.

My pet quickly walked to me, stopping beside me and then taking one step backwards. My heart melted. As tense as I knew she was, she still remembered to remain one step behind her mistress. I looked at John and my pet did the same.

“Why are you treating her like a slave?”

“It is not clear? She wants me to.”

“What are you saying?” he asked with a stupid look on his face.

“I am saying that perhaps my pet turned to me because you are inadequate as a friend, companion, and lover.”

I turned to my pet, “Let’s go!”

I had only taken a few steps when John exploded.

“You fucking bitch! You can’t just come in here, fool around with me, and take Aimee from me.”

“Ah but you are wrong! I take whatever I want, whenever I want. Besides Aimee was mine for the taking.”

John’s face was a deep red. I grabbed my pet’s hand and led her out of the apartment. When we were one flight downstairs we heard the door slam shut. We silently walked to her car and she opened the passenger’s door and I slid in. I gave her the directions to my apartment. After she had parked, she got out and opened the door for me. This time, after I had gotten out, I put my arms around her waist and drew her to me.

“I see now why you didn’t cum,” I whispered into my pet’s ear.

I pulled back and headed upstairs to my apartment. My pet was one step behind me.

“She is such a good girl,” I thought. That brought a smile to my face yet again. I opened the door and stepped inside. When my pet stepped inside, I heard her gasp.

“Lady Reine it is so big and beautiful!”

“Thank you darling.”

I showed her all around. When we came to the spare bedroom I said, “This is to be your room.”

I crossed my arms and watched as she walked around the big room.

“Lady Reine, how do you pay for all of this?”

“I am an author. I have had five books published and they have been quite successful.”

“I am sorry to say I have never had the pleasure of reading them.”

“The alias I use for my books is Faye Hutchison.”

“I have never read a book by that author.”

“You will read them my pet.”

I walked over to the bed and laid down. I put my arms behind my head.

“Open the closet my pet.”

My pet opened the closet. There were five different outfits already in there.

“Put the black one on.”

My pet grabbed the black outfit and then stood, unsure of what to do next.

“Disappointing your mistress, are you not?”

My pet took a deep breath, softly exhaled, and then began undressing. When her top and bra were off, she quickly put on the top of the maid outfit, hoping I wouldn’t notice. When she had finished getting dressed, she stood still for her inspection.

“You are very pretty my pet.”

“Lady Reine, the skirt is a bit short.”

“Nonsense. That reminds me, don’t ever wear underwear unless I tell you to.”

Her eyes widened, almost comically.

“Now strip and come to your Lady Reine, so I can look at your beautiful body.”

My pet undressed, this time a little faster. She came and stood at the edge of the bed. I stood up and slowly undressed. Once naked I pulled her to me, our beautiful bodies meeting. I kissed her, our tongues fighting. I ran my hands down her back and began squeezing her ass. My pet was already moaning. I moved my right hand and began fingering my pet. I was pumping in and out of her with two fingers and using my thumb to stimulate her clit. As her moans increased, she began humping my fingers. I knew she was close! I completely stopped fingering her and laid back down on the bed.

“My pleasure comes first.”

“Yes Lady Reine,” she said breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling.

“Unfortunately sometimes it takes me awhile to cum so be patient and gentle.”

I lied on the edge of the bed, legs spread, with my pet’s tongue loving me. Some of her long, black hair was tickling my thighs. While not an expert, her tongue was quite talented. I climaxed after only a few minutes. My pet looked up at me smiling shyly.

“I’ve never cum so soon,” I said smiling at her. She blushed.

“Would you like to cum on my hand?”

Her eyes lit up and I couldn’t help but to laugh. I ran my finger along her slit.

“You are a slut, are you not?”

“Mmm, yes Lady Reine.”

“You are my slut, yes?”

“Yes Lady Reine.”

I sat and watched as my pet writhed on my fingers. I felt her body tighten around my fingers and then suddenly she relaxed as her cum ran down my fingers. I leaned forward so I could kiss and suck her neck.

“I am retiring for the evening. You are to take a bath and shave away all that dark hair down there. I expect to see you with breakfast when I awake wearing the black outfit you tried on earlier.”

“Yes Lady Reine.”

“One more thing my pet, no mistakes.”

I left her bedroom and went to mine. I climbed into bed naked. A few minutes later, I heard the sound of running water. That night, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I awoke to the sounds of birds chirping gaily outside. I rolled over, blanket dropping below my breasts, and watched as my pet sat the breakfast tray on the table.

“What is for breakfast?” I asked her.

She jumped like a startled rabbit.

“Lady Reine you are awake. I hope I did not wake you?”

“Nonsense my pet, now answer the question I asked of you.”

“Eggs, bacon, and toast.”

“But of course. Run my bath for me while I eat.”

“Yes Lady Reine.”

I stretched and walked over to the table for a piece of toast. As I finished eating, my pet returned to the room. Our eyes locked and we silently smiled at each other.

“Your bath is ready Lady Reine.”

“Thank you my pet.”

I stood and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled her neck. My pet was already moaning.

“Lay out a simple dress for me to wear, then come in and wash me.”

My pet and I pulled apart. By the time she entered the bathroom, I was already in the tub.

“I would like my hair to be washed first.”

“As you wish Lady Reine.”

My pet’s fingers worked busily in my hair. I was becoming a little aroused. After I was bathed by my little pet, I had her dry me off with a towel. We walked hand in hand, her still one step behind me to the bedroom. I saw my black dress laying on the bed.

“Good choice my pet.”

“I’m glad you are pleased Lady Reine.”

“Go get me a pair of panties from the second drawer.”

She started to the drawers.

“Stop, I have changed my mind.”

I went to the bed and lied down. I could see the hope present on her face.

“Lick me,” I stated simply. She hurried to the bed, knelt between my legs and set to work.

I denied my pet the pleasure of my fingers. She still had to prove herself to me. We enjoyed a light lunch in the afternoon and walked aimlessly around the shopping centers. I bought her a few outfits to wear when we are out in public. Once we arrived home, I showed my pet where everything goes. I warned her that next time I would not remind her, and mistakes would result in punishment. It was almost 4:00. I told her I wished to be alone until dinner which should be served promptly at 6:30. I left her in the kitchen and headed upstairs to my bedroom.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers
12