Lady Reine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at the desk staring at the notebook. It was time to start a new novel. Problem was, I could not produce an idea. Around 5:00, I heard the stereo. The volume was kept low so as not to disturb me. My frown became a soft smile. “She is learning,” I thought to myself.

“My pet,” I called. After a few seconds there was a soft knock on the door and then it cracked open.

“Come on in my pet,” I said.

“Yes Lady Reine,” she replied as she stepped beyond the doorway and into my bedroom.

“I hope the music didn’t disturb you,” she said in a low voice.

“Not at all,” I answered with a wave of my hand. “What is for dinner this evening?” I asked.

She didn’t answer me right away and her eyes were downcast.

“My pet?”

Her eyes met mine and she said, “It is a surprise.”

“A surprise? For me?”

Her head slowly nodded.

“That is very thoughtful. I could use a surprise,” I said smiling.

My pet’s face lit up. She was absolutely beaming. I stood up from the chair and took her hand and led her downstairs. My favorite song was playing on the radio. It was an old song from the 80’s.

“Dance with me,” I said.

I placed my hands on her waist while her arms were behind my head, around my neck. When the song ended, I made no attempt to let my pet go. We continued dancing for a few more songs. I loved the feeling of her body moving with mine.

“Lady Reine?”

“Yes my pet?” I whispered.

“I love you.”

I placed my hand on the back of her head and gently pressed her face into me, just above my left breast. Her words kept repeating in my head. “I love you.” It had been so long since I had heard those three simple yet powerful words. A single tear rolled down my cheek before I had a chance to stop it. I pulled back from my pet, turned, and headed back to my bedroom.

“Don’t forget, dinner promptly at 6:30,” I called to her. I left my pet standing alone wondering if she had made a mistake by confessing her love for me too early. I entered the kitchen at 6:29. There were two candles in the middle of the table. The table was set properly and there was bottle of red wine resting close to my plate. She carried the appetizers to the table. Her long hair was up in a ponytail. This was the first time I saw her with her hair out of her face, and the sight literally took my breath away! She turned around after setting the appetizers down and froze. She finally noticed me standing in the doorway.

“Lady Reine!” she said, her surprise all too evident. I folded my arms and appeared calm and most importantly in control. My pet pulled my chair out from the table. As I walked to the table, I kept my eyes on her. Before I took my seat, I ran my fingers down her cheek and then let them rest briefly on her lips.

“Thank you,” I said simply. I was not yet ready to show her much emotion. I was attracted to her, and felt something strong and special for her. Dare I say love? But I still needed some time. I couldn’t stand another disaster, another disappointment. Not after what happened with Charlotte. I had to be sure. I sat down and my pet ran her tongue across her lips where my fingers had been a few seconds earlier. She took her seat at the table.

“I chose red wine for this evening because it is what we drank last night at the restaurant.”

“Excellent choice. Yes last night was such a wonderful evening.”

I raised my eyebrow.

“How will we top it this evening?”

My pet smiled and laughed.

“I like to hear you laugh, it is such a beautiful sound. So young, carefree, alive.”

“Thank you Lady Reine. That is the greatest compliment I have ever received.”

We ate the appetizer in silence. My mind was racing with so many different thoughts. “Is this love? Is my dark past really behind me?”

My pet cleared the dishes and brought out the main course.

“This dinner is lovely, you really outdid yourself.”

“I wanted everything to be perfect.”

“The red wine was a perfect touch,” I said with a wink.

Once again, the next few minutes were spent in silence.

“I hope I’m not overstepping my boundaries, but is everything okay?”

“But of course. I am just lost in thought.”

“About what? Maybe I can help?”

I smiled. I knew she meant what she said. She didn’t know it, but every second we spent together, she was helping me.

“My book,” I replied. It wasn’t a complete lie. I was very frustrated with my performance, or lack thereof I should say.

“You see it is time for me to begin work on a new novel, but I have no ideas. I spent the entire time before dinner trying to think of ideas and came up with nothing.”

My pet thought for a moment. “Don’t think about it for awhile. Give your mind a chance to rest. You have a greater chance of thinking of an idea when you are not thinking of an idea.”

She was right. I had never had any trouble with my other novels. Those ideas had just practically hit me.

“You are absolutely right my pet.”

I pushed my chair back and stood. I walked over to her and stood behind her chair. I undid her ponytail. Her long hair fell free. I ran my fingers through her silky hair. I could see her eyes were closed. I bent down, close to her ear and whispered ever so softly, “Time for dessert.”

I took my pet’s hand and led her to the bedroom. I took my time undressing her, letting my fingers linger a few extra seconds at certain places. I slowly undressed as well and put on a little show as I did so. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me, our naked bodies meeting. I needed to feel the warmth of her skin against mine. I placed a few soft kisses on her neck. Finally, my lips rested on hers. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and met her eager tongue. A few seconds later and we were hungrily kissing.

“I wish to thank you for dinner and more importantly for your advice,” I whispered as my hands squeezed her ass. She tried to speak, but only managed to moan. She was enjoying the attention her ass was getting and nothing could have made me happier. I knew how I wanted to show her my appreciation and now I was sure she would enjoy it!

I lightly pushed my pet and she fell back, landing on the bed.

“On your hands and knees.”

She quickly did as she was told. I was staring at her beautiful ass! I stepped forward and ran my fingers along her slit and then briefly entered her. She was defiantly excited! She pushed herself against my fingers trying to get me to go deeper. I smiled. When my fingers withdrew from her, she quietly whimpered at the loss. My pet cried out in surprise when she received the first slap. The second slap was even harder and this time she cried out in pain. I, however, was relentless! I slapped her ass five more times. Then I pushed my fingers into her and used my thumb to stimulate her clit. She began moaning immediately. Once again, she pushed harder against my fingers, humping them. The sight was one of the hottest scenes I had ever seen.

“I take it you are enjoying my act of appreciation?” I said laughing.

I quickly withdrew my fingers and began slapping her all over again. This time, she was crying due to frustration. The tears were streaming down her face! With every slap, her ass was getting redder and my arousal was increasing. Spanking was my favorite thing to dish out. I only gave spankings to those I loved. Standing there spanking my pet repeatedly, the smell of sex hanging heavily in the air felt right. I knew for sure at that moment that my pet was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my days, and most importantly, nights with.

I decided against fingering her yet again because she was on the verge of an orgasm and I knew one touch to her clit would send her over the edge. Instead, I lied in the bed next to her. My pet looked at me, eyes full of confusion. I glared at her and my pet blushed profusely when realization sunk in. She lowered her face into me and started tonguing me slowly, gently, almost teasingly. Most nights I would appreciate taking it slow, being romantic in a way, but not tonight. I forced my pet’s face deeper into me.

“Don’t tease me!”

She immediately obeyed and soon I was shaking as my orgasm tore through my entire body! My pet drank my cum as it flowed out of me. I pulled her up my body so we were face to face. I kissed her deeply, tasting myself.

“On your back.”

She rolled off me onto her back. I began sucking on her right breast while my hand gently caressed her other breast and stomach. My hand came to rest on her smooth mound.

“So sexy,” I whispered. “I prefer a close-up.”

I slid down, so my face was inches from her. I knew she could feel my hot breath on her. I looked up at her and our eyes met. Hers were full of excitement and anticipation. I licked along her slit a couple more times and then began sucking on her clit. I entered her with two fingers and meeting no resistance, inserted a third finger into her. My pet was moaning loudly, her hips bucking wildly. I flicked her hard nub with my tongue as I continued to make love to her with my fingers.

“Mmm Lady Reine, I’m close!”

I curved my fingers to hit her g-spot and started greedily sucking her clit. When my pet screamed, I felt the greatest satisfaction. Her cum went running down her inner thighs. I stole a quick taste. I climbed on top of her and started grinding myself into her. I bent my head down and kissed her as well. She wrapped her legs around me to keep me as close to her as possible. I put my hands on the bed beside her head to support myself and continued grinding as hard and fast as I could.

The sound of our juices meeting could easily be heard, even over the sound of our heavy breathing. Sweat was running down our foreheads and naked bodies. My pet closed her eyes and I said huskily, “You know better my pet.”

I could feel her hard clit against my own and I knew I was getting close. I noticed my pet’s eyes remained closed. I stared at her. Her beautiful body under mine. Using her body to get myself off. My control over her. Simply stated… Power! Those thoughts sent me over the edge. I let out a long, uninterrupted moan. I could feel my pet’s body under mine shaking. Her mouth was wide open and a little drool was present. I bent down and licked that corner of her mouth. I slowly rolled off her slick body. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep just like that.

Once my eyes opened, I noticed my pet was gone. I knew she was either showering or fixing breakfast, but there was still a small tug at my heart. As if she knew what I was thinking, there was a soft knock at the door and then my pet entered. I smiled at her and stretched out in the bed. Her eyes glued to my naked body, stretching, breasts rising and falling. Desire ever present in her eyes.

“Breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes Lady Reine. I have a few minutes, would you like me to wash your hair?”

I got out of bed and walked over to my pet. I took her into my arms. I ran my fingers through her hair and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

“Of course my pet,” I answered and took her hand as I headed to the bathroom.

As we were eating breakfast in the bedroom, I came to my final decision.

“Concerning my novel…”

“Oh yeah, have you got an idea?”

I smiled at my pet.

“I always write about what is happening in my life, my thoughts, feelings, and fantasies.”

Confusion was present on her beautiful face as she continued eating.

“You are a major part of my life as of late.”

She stopped eating. I could tell she was understanding what I was saying, but didn’t want to say anything in case we weren’t thinking of the same thing.

“You will be the major focus of my novel.”

“Me, Lady Reine?”

“Of course my pet, who else,” I said with a laugh.

Her eyes began tearing up.

“Come to me my pet.”

She came to me and I hugged her. I kissed her and she kissed back with an intense amount of passion. I pushed her back, so she fell on top of the bed like the night before. I had a devilish grin on my face.

“Lady Reine?”

“Yes?”

“I wish to be a major part of your life now as well as in the future. Of course you must want this as well.”

“Don’t worry. I am very happy with you. I am in love again. You and I will remain together as long as you know one thing.”

“What’s that?”

I climbed on top of her gorgeous body.

“I’m in control.”

I kissed her once again. I started caressing her breasts through her robe.

“Mmm, always Lady Reine.”

12