Lady Saraha Elizabeth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the commode and was mighty relieved but could not help peering through the curtain. To my astonishment, my Lady and the man were smiling at each other, and she laughed, reaching out to stroke his member back into a growing state, as he leaned down to kiss her, which really confused me. How was she so willing to casually lay there and caress this man who has assaulted us just minutes before. I sat and watched and they gently kissed as he leaned down, and then moved along to her headboard.

I could not believe my eyes. My Lady slid down the bed and lay, so that again, he could place his member at her mouth. She almost eagerly raised her head and closed her mouth around the cock, which grew even as I stared at them, while silently watching. I was amazed at how deeply she could accept his member into her and I could not resist it, and as I had finished, went across to the bed, and climbing back on to the bed, felt her throat in an experimental way, as he thrust into her. He saw me watching and put an arm around my waist and held my right breast, smiling until the passion overtook him again.

Within seconds he shuddered, moaned and held her hair as she almost gagged, but held him tightly between her lips, as his spendings cascaded into her mouth and down her chin. I continued to watch her finish with him as he came out of her mouth in a softer form than he had been. My own feelings were back now to where they had been and I closed up to my Lady, and I held her breasts in my loving embrace. She leaned towards me and kissed my cheek gently. "How was that, my love?" I thought that she meant me, but Thomas replied that "It was the best he'd received in many a moon!"

He turned to us at the bed. His member was now pointing at us, a softer vision of what there had been, but as I watched, m'Lady again reached for him, and within seconds, she stroked him into a state of readiness for intercourse, which I beheld for the second time this night. He let her attend to him for a few moments, but as she toyed with him, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from himself.

"Right my beauty" he said turning to me. "Let's see how you perform for me in the ways I want!" He stressed the words and a chill went through me. I had a foreboding that all may not be well for my future.

He was a tall, handsome man in many ways although rough of hands and skin. He pointed to me. "Come here wench. I have a fancy to ride you next!" He smiled at my Lady, and asked if "it was permissible?" and she nodded, a smile widening on her face.

"Yes, my love. But, be careful, she is but an innocent maid, and needs great care. But, let me help you and we will all enjoy the action!" Again, I knew not what was beginning to happen, but my Lady gestured to me, indicating that I should sit on the side of the bed, which I did, in a mild state of confusion. She knelt up on the bed, and pulled me backwards slightly, so that my legs dangled over the edge, and she bade me "lie back, all will be well. He is the best Lover I have ever had, and you will enjoy this greatly!"

As I lay back, she leaned over and kissed me fully on the lips, strongly and forcefully, inserting her tongue into me as we had done in those intimate times together. She kneaded my breasts and immediately I felt a warmth flooding through my loins, but jerked myself sharply when he moved between my legs, pushing my knees apart. "Sshh," said my Lady. "All will be well, just relax a little and we will all enjoy your transformation into womanhood. I have been wanting to see this for so long, and John will transport you out of this world, with my help.."

John? Wherefore did she explain "John" What was this about? But he knelt at the bedside, and very gently kissed my thighs, licking and sucking around my most intimate parts, and I opened my eyes as my Lady – Sarah – continued to caress my breasts, planting kisses on my nipples and sucking them to a state of hardness which I hard hardly ever felt before. John, by now caused me to sigh deeply, as his tongue and lips took my flower and deformed it as his tongue moved across my opening. I was becoming delirious but Sarah now held my hands above my head as she lay down beside me, stretching me across the bed. Her own breasts were hanging right in front of me, and I couldn't resist kissing them lovingly. She moaned a little and for a moment only, I was consumed with pleasuring her.

But, now John's tongue became a ferocious member in its own right; I felt the fires growing deep within me, and I became wetter than I had ever been with Sarah. They seemed to work as a team, and she nodded at him, as he stood, inserting a finger or maybe two, to caress me internally. He must have been preparing my opening, because as she kissed me more deeply, distracting my attention for the moment, he placed his cock at my opening and gently, but very firmly, pushed into me. A sharp, piercing pain seized me for just a second, and Sarah hugged me tightly, "Sssh my love; there! It's happened. NOW, you are a woman!"

But, my mind was distracted. He felt huge in me and I began to moan, with fear at first, and then with a growing excitement as my body began to lose control. I had never ever felt these feelings. My body shook with emotion and again, Sarah kissed me deeply, and licked my breasts, nibbling strongly on the nipples as they became almost painful under her biting teeth. John now began to plough into me with a vigour that I thought would broach me in some way, but as the fires came again, I only wanted it harder and harder, and as I moaned in m'Lady Sarah's ear, she knew exactly how I felt.

"Come on John, ride the mare like you've always wanted!" and he picked up my legs drawing them above his shoulders as he increased the speed of his thrusts, until Sarah, me and the bed were bouncing in the rhythm of his body's movements. The fires overtook me, which sent spasms through me, until I climaxed in a shuddering rage of loving kisses from Sarah and his holding my legs as he spent himself deep within my womb.

Minutes went by as we all three, laid there recovering from the exertions. Our bodies were awash in sweat, and Sarah cuddled close to me, whispering "Wasn't that lovely?" I could only nod as my eyes closed. John withdrew himself from me and his spending dripped from my cunnie, and moved to lay alongside Sarah, arms around her caressing her breasts. She murmured in my ear, but for him to hear. "Damn me my man, but you are good at this!" I was still puzzled but became aware that there was more to this situation that I had been party to.

I pulled my legs up, and without any comment, backed myself into Sarah's belly as John held her, mimicking the same position behind her. Within minutes we were asleep, exhaustion overcoming any prior fears and emotions.

I came to with some movement behind me, to find the sun peeping through the leaded-light windows of the Tavern. I found Sarah and John locked into an embrace that was clearly a mutually agreed thing. They broke apart and looked at me, Sarah smiling with a great beauty on her visage. "I think we need to talk Molly. But, did you have a good time last night?" I almost was lost for words, but knew that all was to be revealed to me.

"Erm, yes Ma'am, erm, My Lady!" She shushed me with a finger to my lips.

"You will, from now on, call me Sarah. With that bastard of a husband dead and gone, we are to be free from now on! But first, I must advise you of things and not wish you to be afeared of John, me or even his gang." Clearly, this was a changing moment in our relationship, which later, I would gain much comfort from tho' it led me to this dreadful place, Newgate Prison.

She explained to me that the whole kidnapping had been a charade. Nobody had expected Sir Samuel to be as aggressive as he became, and John regretted the killing. But, this was not predicted, and now altered their plans extensively. She said that she was running away with John, but had expected to recover her jewels and a large amount of gold coins and cash that Treburton had stashed away in his rooms at the mansion. Now, they were going to have to plan an alternative way to achieving their goals; they could not, nay would not, risk his life. They knew the Sheriff would have no truck with any suggestion of self defence, and she would not lose John, without losing her own life also.

Over the next hour, she told me what we had to do. I was required to return to the mansion, claiming that I had had to walk after becoming lost in the forest. I was to say that she had been kidnapped and I knew not where she was taken. Then I was to retrieve as much as I could from his safety-box. She told me where it was and how to achieve this. Would I agree? And, of course, I said Yes. She said that I was to come with them as we made new life for ourselves with Treburton's money.

She also explained that John had not intended harm to his Lordship; simply they planned on restraining him while they escaped. Now, with his death, John was at great risk and they felt that they had to get away in a great hurry, pretending that she was his prisoner. I was to take a note to the house, to ensure that I would be freed from any suspicion. My die was now cast for me and, having straightened myself out, dressing into my over-clothes, I was to be taken by horseback to close to the house, whence I would walk to the mansion.

My Lady meanwhile, went to the wardrobe and pulled out a complete set of a man's clothing; she quickly dressed in breeches and boots, and a jerkin over her shift. Topping this with a large Tricorn hat, she could easily pass for a young man. After a light repast and some heartening wine, all three of us moved to the courtyard of the Inn, and wended our way on horseback, which I shared with Thomas, through the forest in the direction of Hampstead Heath.

As agreed, I went to the house, and was immediately surrounded by the Staff; "Was I in good spirits? Had I been harmed in any way?" (of course, my countenance could not be allowed to think other than I was a distressed wench!) and I was taken in, and mothered by the house-keeper and her staff. Of course, they all knew that Sir Samuel was dead; it seemed that despite the gang's attempts to hide his body, other travelers had discovered it early in the morning light, and the Sheriff had been called. I claimed that I needed to rest, and made my way to m'Lady's chamber, to lie down for a while.

As soon as I was alone, I managed to lock the chamber door and within half an hour I had located Sir Samuel's secret horde of gold coin and m'Lady's jewellery. Now, the plan was that the two "gentlemen" would approach the house through the gardens at the rear; I was to make my way out of the greenhouse and pass over the booty. Later that night, I was to make my way out of the house, whence they would collect me, to join them.

I did as planned, and they left with the gold to remain in the woods until we could meet later, when darkness came. But, the Sheriff returned and became angry at my seeming lack of knowledge about the murder, and on a whim, took me into custody and transported me to this Newgate Prison. I now do not know what happened to m'Lady and John Thomas, but I presume they have left me to my own future.

So, please m'Lord, take me under your wing and rescue me from this dreadful fate that may await me or I fear I shall end my days in the near future.

Your most humble & obedient Servant,

Molly Mattocks.

POSTSCRIPT:

This is Dave Jarvis again. I feel I owe the reader a more complete ending to the Manuscript that you have read. From reading the story, and having a great interest in the outcome, I then researched and discovered that an unknown benefactor did bail Molly out of Newgate, early in July before any trial could take place, with a donation to the Governor with a payment of Five Guineas.

It seems she never did appear in court, but my research reveals that a Barquentine sailed from Bristol scarce three weeks later, chartered by a Jonathan Tweedy, his Lady Wife Sally, and their Maid, Mary, bound for Virginia, where they established themselves as wealthy landowners of a Tobacco Plantation.

From what we can determine, they were very successful over the years; although she never married, Molly bore two children, a girl – named Sarah Elizabeth, and a boy called Andrew. Lady Sarah Elizabeth also gave her husband two children, boys, and between all four children they were brought up to manage the Plantation as a family.

"Jonathan Tweedy" died in the 1770s, and the two women later left the Plantation to their children to manage. Lady Sarah and Molly comforted themselves with their love for each other, which was discreetly hidden from prying eyes. Sarah died in 1784 and Molly, distraught, followed her about four months later.

Eventually, their grand-children sold the Plantation, and moved to the Hamlet that grew to became Dallas, in Texas, from where the extended families graduated to cover the whole of the western states of America.

The name Sarah Elizabeth was given to all first Daughters born into the family.

DJ. London.

12