Lady V Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where am I?" she asked.

I responded," Maryvale parking lot."

"What happened? How'd I get here?"

I filled her in on the events after she blanked out. I had her do a "count the fingers" test as I explained that she had no panties on, but didn't seem to have any damage from the assault.

"And you know that because?" she quizzed.

"I'm medically trained." I said, "I looked."

She was embarrassed, but then she finally said, "I want to go to my own doctor."

She gave me directions and off we went. Her doctor took her in almost immediately and in about 2 hours, she was out the door.

Lady V wanted her car, so we went back to the dungeon and cautiously approached it. No unusual vehicles or people were around so I pulled up next to "The Silver Bullet". She jumped in and got the big V-8 going in record time, and hit the throttle. Damn, that S Class was fast.

We had arranged to meet back at Denny's and she was already seated when I rolled into the parking lot.

We teamed up at that meeting and moved the Dungeon to the present location. She sent two guys over the next day to empty the garage and retrieve my empty shot gun shell.

We have several safety features built into the new concrete and steel structure. The steel doors open out. Additionally, a strong box for Lady V that is under the table so she can enter it quickly and crawl through a narrow tunnel through the concrete wall and into the garage where her high speed S Class awaits. Pepper spray, and five high-powered lights are her immediate defenses.

I have a night vision helmet and can turn the dungeon into inky blackness if I need to go in and get her. I have two .410 s and a stun gun. I also have my secret passage for a quick getaway. We'd never needed any of these features until last month.

We had an interesting session three weeks ago.

I'll have to tell you that story later because for me, it's cleanup time, just business as usual.

12