Lady Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,064 Followers

That sudden twinge inside his chest that so deeply yearned for her came quite suddenly and without warning. He didn't give a damn who or what she was. Right then those silken lips were his and he knew he'd feel empty without their touch. The cool touch of her metal crown was felt upon his brow as he teased her lower lip between his teeth and lightly nipped at the yielding flesh. The sharpness of his teeth was soon washed away with a stroke of his lips and she hissed with approval.

"More." Her breathless demand rallied a surge of fresh energy within him.

"Come here..." He interlaced his fingers with her cold blue digits and carefully led her toward one of the long frost covered dining tables that lined the flanks of the room.

The exquisite female followed his lead with a jagged predatory glint in her cold blue eyes. He felt his lower back settle against the edge of the table and he quickly released her hands to grasp the trim circumference of her waist. The touch of his hands upon the firm flesh just above the alluring curve of her hips made her draw a hiss of breath through perfect ivory white teeth. In a quick movement he lifted her up from the ground and perched her heart shaped sapphire hued bottom upon the surface of the table. She sat there, her legs bent to hang over the edge as her thighs parted and the crown of silver icicles adorning her brow fell away to shatter carelessly upon the ground. Silken waves of midnight hair cascaded into a smooth mantle across her bare shoulders. The loss of her crown was given little attention since William was gently settling his lips upon the nape of her neck.

The touch of him between her open legs as he settled against her brought a quiver of unexpected delight throughout her body. Every single time he touched her she felt the shock of the oncoming storm crackling through her skin. It was a feeling that sizzled through her as he traced his soft lips along her collar bone and down between the plump globes of her ample breasts. As his kiss caressed her freshly formed female perfection, the bristles of his beard tickled and teased along her neck. At the apex of her thighs she felt the first little wave of need wash up against her waiting shores.

William loved the way she felt against his teasing mouth. His tongue slowly licked along the inner curves of those magnificent breasts in amidst a sensation that wasn't entirely dissimilar to licking an ice sculpture. Feeling his tongue on her sensitive skin made the lady close her eyes and loll her head back for her smooth black hair to pool upon the surface of the table.

Arching her back, she instinctively lifted those beautiful mounds toward his ravenous mouth. His hands held the edge of the table at either side of her as his lips encircled the hard little peak of her nipple. The feeling of his lips gently claiming one of those hard little nubs drew forth a bliss fuelled moan from the lady. He gave the little bud a gentle squeeze of his lips before sucking more of her breast into his mouth and allowing his tongue to flick over the offered treat. The moan grew steadily louder and reached its crescendo in a thoroughly pleased squeal when his teeth lightly nipped upon her pebbled flesh.

Slowly, he descended down to one knee, the nipple of Lady Winter popping from his lips as he deftly ran his tongue across the smooth inclines of her tight abdomen. Down into the V shaped valley where the waves of pleasure were steadily crashing ever more forcefully against the shore. She knew that when she felt his touch there on those delicate petals that she would lose control. He would have her completely and there would be little she could do about it. It wasn't until much later that he realised just how terrified such an idea made her.

He kissed those smooth hairless lower lips with a gentle affectionate tenderness which brought about a deafening scream from the woman that made the ice around them split from the forceful shockwave. The noise was sweet music to his ears and Lady Winter fell to the blissful pleasure as his tongue licked over her saturated pussy. Her knees lifted up and her long slender legs were held aloft in the air in an effort to give the man easier access to the sweetness of her core. Her nectar was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted, sweet and rich with the chill of fresh spring water.

The waves of her bliss steadily grew higher and higher as they crashed through her freshly formed beautifully feminine shape. She felt her toes curl and her body tighten as he slipped his tongue into her tasty depths and wiggled the delightful muscle in amidst her pussy. As his tongue eagerly plundered her, the feel of the hairs of his beard lightly tickling the little sensitive nub of her clit caused her to lift her chest and inhale a needless gasp of air. She then released a revelatory cry of ecstasy as his tongue slipped out of her and swirled around that explosive little bud.

Reaching down in an attempt to hold back that thunderous uncontrollable surge of her climax, she grasped his silvery hair in amidst slender fingers and instead found herself desperately holding his head against her convulsing cunt. The first ultimate rise of her orgasm crashed through her like a hurricane and made her tingle all the way down to her fingertips and toes. She hadn't noticed the way William had begun to tenderly trace the tip of his tongue between the velvet lips of her swollen labia. The sudden and unexpected shock of him suddenly and ferociously flicking his tongue in feather light caresses over her clit brought her to the brink again almost immediately. Her entire body shook with the force of a thunderous orgasm that wracked her body with a feeling she had never known until mere minutes beforehand with intensity she couldn't comprehend the limits of. It left her breathless and gasping upon the surface of the icy table, her shapely limbs falling limply down around her.

Upon feeling the tight grip of her hand in his hair begin to loosen; William gave those sexy velvet blue lips a final and rather pleasingly wet kiss goodbye. He then lifted himself up and settled a very affectionate kiss upon her mouth that she dreamily managed to return as she experienced the all too pleasing afterglow of what he'd done for her. The sapphire eyes that had sent a chill down his spine when he'd first met her gaze were closed and there was a thoroughly satisfied expression on her impossibly beautiful face that definitely fanned his ego.

Suddenly he felt her legs shift from where they had fallen to hang over the edge of the table and come alive again to snap quickly around his waist and lock her heels together behind his back. She quite obviously didn't want him getting away any time soon. There was also something very firm inside his old work jeans that settled rather invitingly against her freshly sensitive pussy. Of course she knew the ins and outs, so to speak, of human mating but she had never before bothered to take even the remotest interest until now. She did not bring life, she ended it. The end result of sex was pregnancy and it wasn't as if she needed a child so therefore she'd quite obliviously overlooked the apparent perks of the act itself.

Her eyes opened to look upon him.

William was nearly blinded by the intense bright light that her eyes emitted. He couldn't see a trace of the sapphire blue anymore and meeting her gaze vaguely reminded him of a time he'd rather stupidly looked directly at the sun.

"Rlargh!" He somewhat ineloquently yelped as he lifted his arms to cover his eyes and jolted upright to get away from the intensity of that powerful brightness.

She caught the feeling of concern that twanged inside her immediately. Concern wasn't something she was made to feel and it stood out in her mind like a slab of coal thrown into a field of lilies. She hadn't expected the light to come forth. She'd felt the pleasure but she hadn't known the power in the act she'd just been on the receiving end of. There had been a hint of it in the kissing that had made her hungry for more but the pure concentrated bliss of his tongue on her pussy had made her oblivious to certain other effects it was having upon her.

The light immediately faded as she reigned in the newfound energy within herself. She blinked a few times making her long dark lashes caress her cheeks as he lowered his arms and looked around with a somewhat amusingly bogg eyed expression. Eventually his vision cleared and he saw her laid there, her round breasts settled perfectly on her chest as she rested back on her elbows and kept her legs firmly locked around him. He ventured a slightly confused smile before he wiped his eyes and gave voice to his puzzlement.

"What was that? You nearly blinded me." His tone was much more curious than accusatory.

"You cannot be blinded here." She quickly informed him before taking a moment to consider him and reply to his question. "There is much power in this act. Power I did not know existed until now."

William's jaw hung limply at the statement.

"Enough power to save you? To save everything?" He spluttered in astonishment.

There was a long moment of silence before Lady Winter finally nodded her head. "Possibly. I would need more. Much more."

William couldn't help but let out a dumbfounded chuckle before he shook his head in disbelief.

"Is something wrong?" The Lady asked, obviously somewhat annoyed by his amusement in pleasuring her.

"No! No it's just that...are you sure this isn't heaven?" Will wordlessly apologised for his silliness by kissing her smooth cheek.

"I do not know of heaven. There are gods but they are not what humans think they are. If there is a heaven, this certainly isn't it." She pointedly chided him for attempting to imply that she'd plagiarised her realm. "Why do you ask such a stupid thing?"

"Because if there was a heaven then this is pretty close to what a lot of guys think heaven is." He said.

"Isn't the human idea of heaven a sickeningly warm utopia? My realm is not such a place." It was her turn to appear confused.

"It's more like a place where you can find peace and happiness." He explained.

"You find peace and happiness here?" Lady Winter briefly courted with the idea that her new companion might have been slightly mad. Her realm was nothing but a cold place for the long forgotten souls of dead sinners.

"You're telling me that you need me to pleasure you, the most incredibly powerful and un-utterably gorgeous creature I've ever seen, again and again in order to save the world as I know it. I'd have settled for harps, clouds, Saint Peter and all that but as far as afterlifes go I think yours wins by a mile." He punctuated his point by lowering his mouth to hers and kissing her lips with a wild and victorious hunger.

The kiss made her tighten her legs about him and lift one of her hands to tenderly caress along his slightly shaggy jaw line. The kiss was brief but powerful and left her eager to continue their dalliance.

"You find peace and happiness in pleasuring me?" She seemed sceptical.

"Well...yes." He grinned, the lines in his face seemed to have been crafted by smiles long since forgotten. The grin faltered after a moment into an expression of slight apprehension. "Is that ok?"

For a moment he'd forgotten who he was talking to. From what he'd seen Lady Winter wasn't meant to be the embodiment of happiness and joy. She was supposed to be cold and cruel as well as the harbinger of death and destruction.

She then offered him a smile that made his knees weak and lifted her head to kiss his cheek as he had done for her.

"It is satisfactory." She affirmed with perhaps a little too much eagerness and to his enormous relief. "But I am curious now. Do you not feel as I did? You seem very...tense." She said with a slight grind of her hips that smushed her pussy against the bulge in his jeans.

That was the understatement of all time. Right about then William felt like his cock could have been used to prop up London Bridge.

"I didn't want to get ahead of myself." He confessed.

"I would be a poor host if I were to merely take what could be shared. You should...indulge yourself." She suggested as her eyes dropped down between them and she loosened her thighs from around his waist to allow him to shed his jeans.

It didn't take a great deal of enticing as William quickly reached down to tug his heavy woollen sweater over his head and cast it away on the frost covered floor. She laid eyes on the impressive musculature of his broad shoulders and thick powerful arms and the slight contrast in his protruding belly. His chest was covered with a light layer of silvery hair that narrowed down to his waist and flared out a little before disappearing beneath the hem of his jeans. Quickly kicking off his boots, he'd forgotten his surroundings in his haste and yet as his bare feet touched the frozen floor he didn't feel the slightest discomfort. His belt was soon un-buckled and his jeans were firmly tugged down his legs along with his underwear. It was only when he stood upright again did she see the impressively proportioned member stubbornly pointing up at her from between his legs. The very sight of the thing made an excited quiver run through her shapely figure.

Understanding the mechanics of the act, she willingly spread her legs open in a beautiful V shape to display the glistening lower lips of her horny pussy. William didn't need any more incentive as he stepped up to where she laid back upon the table, her juicy cunt at exactly the right height for his cock to thrust inside her. It only took a moment to position his pulsing cock against her and slowly push himself into her waiting slippery sheath.

The act of entering her made them both groan in harmony as William seemed made to fit the Lady as his cock spread open her tense folds of wet flesh and she snugly accommodated all he had to give. His hands reached over her legs and down to grasp her trim waist and run his fingers across the gentle tight contours of her figure. She in turn wrapped her legs around him, her heels resting upon the upper soft cushion of his bare bottom. Slowly and gently, he filled her and plunged into her icy core until he reached a familiar barrier that he wasn't expecting to find at all. His eyes opened wide to look at her resting out on the table, her arms above her head and her breasts heaving with each content rise of her chest.

"You...you really haven't done this before have you?" The impact of what he was about to do dawned sharply upon him.

"I will have in a moment." She tightened her legs about him suddenly and he instinctively thrust past that slight resistance. A sharp inhale of breath was all it took on her part to overcome the taking of her virginity and then she was slowly coaxing him deeper inside her once more.

The feeling of her innocence shattering around him made his heart suddenly ring out for her. She reached up to grasp his big broad shoulders and pulled herself up against his bare chest. The light hairs across his supple muscle teased at her nipples before her soft rounded tits squeezed against him and their mouths clashed together in a passionate dance of lips and tongues.

William moved his arm around her to hold her statuesque figure against him whilst they kissed. With his free hand, he tenderly allowed his fingers to glide through the silken mass of her long dark hair. Their bodies entwined together as if they were made for each other as they began to movie in a steady swaying rhythm.

The chill of wave after wave of raw energy sizzled through Lady Winter's icy veins. With each movement he was bringing her back to toward that sweet blissful oblivion and yet the experience was all the sweeter for the connection shared between them. His engorged length sank into the deepest part of her with every stroke and spread her tight slick pussy with its fierce and unrelenting force. A moan escaped against his lips when he could no longer hold a smooth rhythm in the confines of a pussy that was doing its damnedest to milk him dry. The resulting increase in pace made their kiss break apart resulting in a string of lewd sensuous moans from the beautiful ice queen.

Still, on they went with a rampant desire fuelling each of them as their bodies clashed together again and again. Soft slapping sounds echoed throughout the room whilst William slammed himself into her over and over in an unrelenting show of desperate longing. Lady Winter lolled her head back and he reached up beneath her arms to grasp her shoulders and keep those soft pillows of her cushy tits against his chest as they began to fuck as if possessed. She rolled her hips in a way that squeezed her cunt against his cock in all the right places and spurned him to ravish her needy chalice with ever more powerful and rapid thrusts.

In no time at all they were going at it like wild animals in heat and the power in Lady Winter served to freeze the air itself around them into crystalline flakes of snow. She closed her eyes, her smooth hair spilling down in waves with the force of each impact of her lover against her. Long beautifully slender legs squeezed tightly around him suddenly as she felt the first unmistakable tremor of her climax. Her strength was beyond measure and he was firmly locked against her, his cock impaling her until every inch of him was buried inside her pussy. Though he wouldn't have been long behind her, the sudden convulsions of her orgasming cunt brought him to an almost instant climax of his own.

Lady Winter was already finding her body once again ravished by every single nerve ending in her freshly made voluptuous female form. Her beautiful electric blue flesh gleamed as brilliant white light pulsed through the veins beneath her skin. Her eyes once again burst forth with that icy luminous glow that pulsed with that same primal energy he had seen in her before. This time he didn't look away, instead forcing himself to stare into the hearts of those twin suns and find the beautiful sapphire centres. Lady Winter's body trembled as she met that gaze brimming with lust and a wonderful fulfilment she'd never known.

The surge of his thick cream toward the inevitable eruption that crashed through him in a truly spectacular release made her entire world shatter like glass and then slowly spill back together again. She savoured each gush of his cool sticky syrup as it filled her and carried such exquisite feelings along with it. As she felt him slump down to prop himself up on the table he had so enthusiastically fucked her upon with his strong arms, she laid herself back to quiver in the delights of all the sensations that come after a wonderful bout of such intimacy. She savoured each little moment as it passed and her eyes ceased to blaze quite so brightly and settled back into their rich fathomless blue state.

William felt her legs unwind from about his body and he regained enough of his composure to look down upon her again. A playful urge took his lips to kiss each of her sensitive nipples before placing a slow and tender kiss upon her hungry lips. His length softened inside her and slipped from her pussy after a job well done and he was left to that kiss for a few long moments until he finally surfaced for air that his lungs no longer required.

"More." Lady Winter demanded.

William let out an exhausted little affectionate laugh at the imperative and his features shifted into a slightly humbler expression.

"I'd like to but I'm afraid I'm not as young as I once was." He suddenly found it rather embarrassing to look her in the eyes.

"Don't be foolish." She chided with a hint of impatience and an encouraging squirm of her shapely figure against him.

"I'm sorry. I want to! I really do. It's just that..." This was getting very awkward very quickly.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,064 Followers