Lady Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,095 Followers

"You are being an idiot, William. When you were alive you were constrained by the limits of your body but this..." She reached up and pinched his shoulder between nimble fingers. "This isn't flesh. You can take any shape here that you wish. Although I would recommend keeping to shapes you've already known."

She didn't want him getting too excited and turning himself into a turnip or something similar. His current body had some working functions which she had found a recent keen interest in. It would have been a tragedy to lose them.

The sudden revelation washed over his expression and made him appear slightly dumbstruck. He lifted himself to stand upright and he lifted a hand before his eyes. It didn't take a great deal of concentration to renew his shape to that of a man in his early twenties. With each decade of youth that came upon him so came the memory of the one before and the key to changing his form back to the strong and notably much more conditioned form that he had inhabited all those years ago. In his prime he had been a keen player of rugby and football and this gave him a strong familiar set of shoulders that flowed into thick lean muscular arms. His skin lost the wrinkles and the imperfections of a lifetime and pulled tight and firm over that incredibly appealing frame.

Lady Winter found herself admiring the twin mounds of his pectoral muscles and the rippling trimness of his belly that had lost all hints of its previous slightly portly shape. His face shifted from the image of a kindly old man into a much more confident and sexy visage. He watched the back of his hand as it lost the wispy grey hairs and the veins beneath the skin receded into fresh smooth skin. Strength which he thought was forever lost to him returned with a rallying cry when his hand lowered and he found himself looking down upon the willing sinfully proportioned beauty before him.

The sudden yearning in his expression made Lady Winter smile in anticipation. That smile yielded into a soft moan as William descended upon her once again. His hands grasped her beautiful bare bottom and smoothly rolled her over upon her front with her legs hanging down over the edge of the table to settle upon tiptoes on the cool floor of the great hall. Her first reaction to being bent over the table was a twinge of disappointment for she had enjoyed the feeling of her breasts cushioning up against his chest whilst he was inside her. Now all she had to look at was the table beneath her and the far wall of the great hall.

That was when he smoothly slid his slippery cock back into her.

Lady Winter's entire body was wracked with the intensity of that surging length as it plunged deep inside her tender cunt. Instinct made her lift her gorgeous ass to lash back against him. It wasn't as intimate but he felt deeper inside her and stimulated different areas of her sensitive pussy with the new position. She loved it. Then he began to move and the greatest advantage of his length thrusting inside her juicy pussy from behind abruptly became clear. A bliss induced scream rang throughout the room from deep inside the lungs of the cerulean hued beauty. The noise brought with it a sudden burst of wind that whipped around them and made him slam every inch of himself deep inside her once again. Taking the hint, he roughly grabbed her wrists and pulled them back, lifting up her upper body and arching her back in a scandalous pose that fuelled the cold fire of lust that burned within him.

Their bodies began rocking together in a series of quick, harsh movements that brought fresh squeals of delight from the female as her pussy tightened around his relentlessly pounding length. Her legs bent as her knees buckled at the sudden burst of pleasure the coursed its way through her making her eyes take light once again. Like the raging storm he fucked her whilst flakes of snow were spun up from the ground to glint and shine as they were blown about the room. Worshipful words were desperate to spill from both their tongues in awe of each other and yet their minds had long since lost control of their voices to a harmony of moans and screams.

William held tightly to her wrists and admired the flanks of her tits as they bounced against her chest beneath her. Holding her upper body aloft from the table allowed those generously proportioned globes to move freely and the noise they made as they routinely bounced together was a rhythm that only served to make him fuck her harder still.

Her feet tried to gain a hold on the ground in a feeble attempt at settling herself to push back against him but she had to rely mostly on their linked arms to slam her heart shaped bottom back against his onslaught. When he released one of her wrists she nearly fell unbalanced and would soon have sunk back down onto the table if he hadn't reached beneath her to catch one of those soft bouncing tits. The sudden feel of his hand upon that sensitive flesh made her splash cool fuck juices around his cock as she quickly reached yet another mind shattering climax.

The sensation didn't cease in the slightest but only intensified when he began to lightly pinch at those engorged light blue nipples of hers. The reaction had made her thrash wildly and he soon repeated the move with her other breast. Her hands came down to rest on the surface and hold herself up as he slammed her hips up against the edge of the table with each deep thrust. Sex with the old man that had fallen into her realm had been wonderful but the younger William made some tornados seem mild by comparison in the force of the pleasure he was giving her.

For William himself, it became almost impossible to maintain control as Lady Winter's silky pussy continued to massage and squeeze at his cock. The soft yet firm touch of her tits against his fingers as he teased the yielding flesh finally drove him over the edge with such blissful obscenity.

With a loud slap he buried himself deep inside her hungry cunt and she quickly felt the ecstatic sensation of his thick cream spurting deep inside her. The steady gushes of the stuff poured forth again and again as the newly remade male found his own release. Their bodies locked against each other tightly as each lover became lost in the jubilant sensations that poured through them.

As those waves of pleasure settled into the little aftershocks that often came after such an intense bout of passion, William slid out of the Lady's slippery pussy and felt her muscles squeeze at his sensitive cock in protest. His snow white seed spilled out from between those swollen light blue lower lips and she quickly rolled onto her back to look up at him when he released her. That intense white light in her eyes was fading and she looked up at him with those stunningly beautiful features framed in a mussed up mass of silken black hair.

"More." She hissed.

William grinned and looked down at his length to confirm it hadn't lost an inch of its engorged length. It was the expression of a long lost predatory confidence that made the lady who was so willingly spread before him quiver with eagerness. It seemed he was certainly up to the challenge.

As it turned out, he was definitely up to the challenge as time became elusive in its passing and the bodies of the two lovers clashed together again and again. The thick table of clear ice lasted for four more thunderous rampages of lust before it finally cracked beneath them. All the while they barely slowed their ceaseless rutting. They ventured throughout the frozen castle into the empty rooms and throughout barren hallways barely noticing their surroundings as they clawed at one another and continued to thrust with unrelenting desire.

William lost count of how many times he ravished her as days seemed to pass without sleep or pause. There was only her, the timeless creature whom he yearned for more than the light and warmth of the sun itself. He forgot the sensation of heat upon his skin and yielded to the constant comforting chill in the air. It was hers and so he adored the cold until his skin grew paler and paler into a pure brilliant white and then took on the faint blue tint of her own flesh.

Lady Winter never seemed satisfied, always wanting more despite her body being near constantly battered with colossal impacts of ecstasy that she could never quite prepare herself for. She learned of the variety in the act as they shifted positions again and again. She rode his cock whilst bouncing in his lap as he sat upon her icy throne in the great hall and she moaned with unquenchable lust when he lifted her legs up and fucked her soundly with her back to the wall in one of her long corridors.

It must have been months later when Lady Winter finally contented herself by kissing his lips softly and standing upright from where she had been riding him upon the floor of one of the upper bedrooms. William's skin was now almost as blue as hers, his eyes had the same sharp intensity and as he marvelled even then at the shapely figure of the beautiful woman standing over him he realised he still hadn't gotten enough of her. She stood up and her inner thighs shined with the mixture of his cream and her own nectar. As she looked down upon him he saw her eyes no longer seemed quite so cold as they regarded him. Her brows did furrow into a slightly confused expression for a moment until finally she stepped over to his side and turned to walk away to the doorway of the empty room.

"Where are you going?" He sat up and called after her.

The question brought an amused little purr from her throat as she looked over her shoulder back towards where he lay.

"Are you still not satisfied?" That cool voice poured forth to his ears like music with a slightly playful lilt to her tone.

"More." He mimicked her usual response with a slight smirk, resting back upon his arms and looking casually upon her.

"There will be time for more very soon. Something has come to my attention. I must tend to it before I am able to indulge you again." The slight curve of her lips straightened out as she looked over him and out of the arched window to the snow covered plains beyond.

"Hey, I'd like to think we're indulging each other here." Her countered somewhat defensively.

"Oh we are William. In more ways than you know. I will return soon. Be ready for me." She ran her tongue along her pale blue lips in a way that made his cock twitch.

Then she took her leave and he found himself alone in the empty shell of a room. Given that as he'd initially explored the castle he constantly had her very amicably plastered to him he hadn't noticed the real emptiness in those rooms. There was no furniture or decoration with only the shape of the small window overlooking the dark plains outside.

It was also the first time he'd really stopped to take a look at himself. He was now just as blue skinned as she was. The colour lightened a little on his fingernails and upon his lips but he was otherwise a creature of the ice. Being with her had somehow changed him, though it certainly didn't seem to be for the worse. He felt better than he ever had and a quick mental check deemed all his faculties to be intact. When he looked into the glassy ice walls and saw his reflection looking back upon him the change was much more startling. In the first place he'd never been so fit in all his life. His body could have shamed a professional athlete as perfectly toned muscle slid and wound together with his every movement. His skin was obviously different in colour but it was rich and smooth with the shine that gleamed from the blue winter light.

It had been difficult to properly consider these changes with such a prominent and lovely distraction to keep him occupied but he found he wasn't actually all that worried about his slight metamorphosis. All he had done he had been more than willing to do and she was certainly pleasant company. As far as his death went, it seemed that the afterlife was a marked improvement upon what had come before.

With Lady Winter gone, he walked through the long halls and glanced into rooms to see that they were all empty. Without her there the place seemed slightly spooky. Especially as the wind often made some very strange noises from the cracks and shapes in the ice. Though he might have been much more comfortable with the cold and the Lady herself, her home still seemed like a haunted relic that could no longer be brought back to its former glory. It was hard not to imagine the pain of the sinners that had been brought here to shape the place for her. It was a pain that seemed to have lingered.

William felt a sudden pang of sadness for his lover whom had to endure so long all alone in such a place.

When he re-entered the main hall he saw that the place had changed. The throne was gone along with the tables and the carvings. It was still a vast room but the only thing to inhabit it was a statue of ice stood up in the centre. William immediately recognised the figure that the glassy material was shaped to look like.

It was a statue in the image of his wife.

The ice was moulded into a perfect recreation of how she looked when he'd first seen her. She wore the same skirt, the same blouse with the frilly sleeves captured on delicate flakes of frost. The sudden shock of seeing the statue made him halt in his tracks before he almost recoiled as if he'd been punched in the gut. A sudden mass of feelings bubbled up from within him and he soon felt tears begin to freeze on his cheeks. He'd lost her. She'd been everything to him and he'd lost her. It was a loss that had made his world as empty as the Ice Queen's castle.

Holding back the pain of that loss was suddenly too difficult to bear and William stumbled forth to the feet of where the statue remained as a still sentinel of lost love. William crumpled down to the feet of the image of his wife and wept for a long time.

The eventual cool touch of delicate fingertips on his bare shoulder brought him abruptly to his senses, though the emptiness still felt heavy in his heart.

"You did this?" He asked Lady Winter as he looked up at her unforgettable naked beauty.

"Yes." She replied with her own hint of sadness as she turned her gaze from him to look upon the statue.

"Why?" After all they had done he couldn't quite believe that she'd hurt him so much.

"Because she is still in your head and in your heart. Her presence should only linger in the latter where it should sit as a memory and not as a shard of pain." There was a slight edge of envy in her expression as she looked upon the lifeless ice sculpture.

"She was all I wanted." William wiped the frozen tears from his cheeks and looked upon the statue. His voice shook as a fresh pulse of pain clawed at his throat. "Th-this isn't h-how I thought I'd see her again."

"You wanted to be with her. Not with me." Lady Winter surmised and lowered her head.

"I wanted to be with her. I didn't expect you." He corrected her quickly.

"But now I am not enough. Your heart still longs for her and you cannot give yourself to me fully. You hold back even in our most passionate moments from releasing her and accepting me." Lady Winter stood still, her eyes distant and lost amidst troubling thoughts.

"I don't, I..." William started to protest.

"Do not lie to me, human." Her voice was so cold that the snow at her feet hardened and long thin shards of ice began to rise from the ground around her.

William was about to protest, anger arose in him as the frustration and the weakness of his heightened emotions got the better of him. He was about to scream at her and tell her that she didn't know anything. His hands clenched into fists and he prepared to steel himself for whatever her wrath might be. Then he remembered the statue of the woman he had loved and thought of just how much of an ass she'd think he was.

It didn't help matters at all when he realised that Lady Winter was perfectly correct.

So, William lifted himself to his feet in a slow loping set of movements before rising to face the cerulean visage of his lover.

"She died before she was forty. Road accident. It wasn't the driver's fault. No one to blame. It was just...I couldn't deal with it. I blocked myself off. Drank a lot. When I started working again I just pushed everything down...until now." He looked back at the statue with a hint of wonder that it had made him unleash all that pent up pain.

"Loss is never kind to mortals. It makes you do stupid things. It makes you forget what you've lost. It made you forget that she would not want to see you suffer so..." Lady Winter's hands slipped up along his back to settle upon his shoulders and offer a gentle squeeze of reassurance when she heard him stifle a sob at her words.

"I just didn't want to forget her." William said.

"You won't, William. I know nothing of heaven. I doubt it exists. The souls of your kind seem to fade back into the world that made them as their bodies pass. Yet your wife still remains with you in your memories of her. She always will. I ask that you move on and live a life with me. It will be a long life. It will last until the end of time. Then, if I am wrong, we will both see Lisa together. I would like to meet her." The lady nuzzled her lips against the nape of his neck as she finished her words.

For a long time William remained silent. She had uttered the name of his wife and it felt like the first time he'd heard that sweet sound of Lisa in a long time. He took a long heavy breath and felt the twinge of that old wound begin to close when he remembered the life he'd had with her. It had been a good life, a life worthy of remembering without sadness or fear. He lifted his hand and gently stroked his fingertips across the crystalline surface of the statue's cheek. It was a way he had always greeted her and now it was how he would leave the pain of her loss behind.

"Thank you." He turned away to face the Lady of Storms once more.

"I am winter. I am the end of the cycle. Bringing that ending to the world is in my nature and bringing the end to your pain was in my power. The way we have been has brought a connection between us. It is a connection that makes me wish to see you content." She looked upon him with the great depths of those sapphire blue eyes. He didn't find it so difficult to meet her gaze anymore.

"Is this connection also the reason I've turned into a giant smurf?" He smiled for the first time since he'd seen the statue of his wife. Lady Winter approved, even if she didn't quite know what a smurf was.

"If you refer to your skin colour then yes. You are a soul in the shape of a man and such actions as we have performed..."

"Such as screwing like bunnies."

"...such as screwing like bunnies." She affirmed with an enticing curve of her lips. "These actions make your soul connect to me. It gives me power. It seems that the connection goes both ways for I seem to have had an effect on you. Is it a change you dislike?"

William wiped the frozen tears from his face and rubbed his eyes before shaking his head.

"Nope. Actually, I think the blue look is pretty sexy on you. Do you like it on me?" He lifted his arms to settle them across her hips and gently squeeze her firm bottom with his hands.

"I do. Do you think that these smurf people are equally appealing as me?" There was a notable hint of jealously in her voice as her arms instinctively wrapped about his shoulders and her body pressed against his.

The sudden burst of laughter that came forth from deep inside his lungs was a highly pleasant noise in the great silence of the hall and she savoured it. Of course that didn't mean she wasn't extremely confused.

"I think you'd win a beauty contest with a smurf hands down." He chuckled, barely able to keep his voice restrained from laughing.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,095 Followers