Ladyboy Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, angry at the theft. 'And why's that?'

'Because we're going to be together.'

'That's ridiculous, Lisa.'

'I can see it in your face. I felt it when I had my hand rubbing your cock the other day. You want to fuck me. You have to fuck me. You can't bear the idea of not being inside me.'

'No,' he said, weakly.

'You want to kiss me and lick my breasts and feel your cock inside my ass. You want it so badly you're going to explode.'

'That isn't going to happen, Lisa. I'm not going to cheat on Susan. Especially not with a ladyboy.'

She gave a coy smile and placed a hand over the front of her skirt. 'Is that all you think of me? I bet you'd like to see it. I'd bet you like to see it all hard as you fuck me. When you dominate me, you can watch me cumming from my cock. All because of you.'

'Shut up,' Mark said. But what she'd said was too much. The erection was growing in his crotch, and Lisa's eyes went to that. She licked her lips, then let out a purring sound.

'I see you're already hard for me.'

He walked towards her to throw her out of the room, but when he grabbed her, she twisted round so his cock was pressing against her arse.

'Why don't you fuck me, Mark? Just a little fuck. My ladyboy cock is desperate for you.' She took his hand and guided it to the front of her shorts where he felt the shape of her cock pressing against her skirt.

'I can't do it,' he said, 'I've never done anything like this.'

But he'd kept his hand on her small cock. She raised her head and kissed him. Her mouth was sensual, warm and wet. She sucked on his tongue, and he felt his cock raging. He reached up for her breasts, running his hand under her t-shirt and he felt her naked breasts.

'Make love to me, Mark.'

He pulled her shorts down as they stood in front of the mirror. His cock was fully grown, eight inches that Lisa grinned at. She licked her lips again. Her hand wrapped around it, her long red fingernails a sexy sight as she began to manipulate his dick.

'Good,' she said, 'good boy.'

Mark lifted her up and dropped her onto the bed. She was a picture of erotic perfection lying on her back, with her flat tanned stomach, and the black silk panties that hid a slight bulge.

'What are you going to do to me?' she said, placing a finger to her bottom lip.

Mark was filled with lust. He lifted her legs up so her ankles were resting on his shoulders, then pulled her hips against him. His erection pressed hard against her arse.

He was mad with desire. 'I'm going to fuck you,' he said.

She let out a squeal of delight.

As she ran her hands through her hair, Mark took in the sight again. He couldn't help himself. Her breasts were magnificent, dark and round. Her nipples were brown and pointed and he ran his hands over them. He bent down and sucked on her breasts. They were so much bigger than Susan's. The nipple was hard against his tongue. He nibbled it and Lisa let out a purr of joy.

'You're turning me on,' she said. She was laughing as she spoke. 'Make me yours, Mark. Make me your new wife.'

His cock was rock hard now. He pulled off his clothes and pressed it once more against her soft black panties, aiming for her arsehole. Underneath her panties, he saw that she had an erection as well. He reached down and rubbed his hand over her cock. She let out a satisfied sigh. 'Mmmmm, that feels so good.' Then he moved down to her balls and rolled them between his fingers, stroking and gently squeezing them. It felt unnatural but it turned him on even more, especially when she moaned in pleasure.

He ripped off her panties and her small hard cock came free. He took it and with one hand began to massage her dick. She moaned even deeper, and he bent down once again to suck on her tits.

He could feel the pressure building in his cock and he ran a finger over Lisa's arsehole. It was a firm little entrance, and he pushed in slightly.

'Mmmm,' Lisa said, 'you're nasty to me. What if your wife comes back?'

He didn't want to think about that now. He just wanted to fuck this sexy ladyboy lying on his marriage bed. He pushed his finger deeper into the warm tight pocket and Lisa let out a yelp of delight. Then he could resist no more, and he pulled his finger out, and pressed his cock against her anus. He pushed his cock against her hole. It was so small, he didn't think he would get through. But his soaking precum had made her arse wet. He forced himself inside the tight warm canal. Lisa made a sound of discomfort. Then she gave him a wicked smile as he pushed his whole length inside her. As she ground her hips to the rhythm of their sex, he could feel her body responding to him. She was gripping round his cock and he pressed further and further into her.

The sensation was incredible.

Lisa laughed again. Her smooth tanned legs wrapped round him, and he leant forwards onto her chest so her breasts were squeezed against him. He could feel where her little hard-on pushed into his stomach. She was smiling at him and ran her hand through his hair as he kissed her deeply.

'You're so big,' she said. 'Fuck me harder.'

She let out a sound like a grunt as he slammed into her, his cock pulsing with pleasure as it found ecstasy in her puckered arsehole.

He began to rhythmically pound her, in and out. His force made her breasts jiggle, and she began to call his name.

'Oh yes, Mark, sir, fuck me, fuck me hard, you're so fucking hard!'

She was hard too, her little cock bobbing down in front of him and he grabbed it with one hand as with his other he mauled her breasts.

'Yes, that feels so fucking good!' she said. 'Make me come, baby, make me come.'

He was going faster and faster, driven wild by the incredible sensation of being inside this ladyboy who had infiltrated her way into his home and set about trying to seduce him. More than anything he wanted to fill her with his cum.

He gazed down again at her beautiful body with the tight stomach and her gorgeous smile, and her little cock so hard in his hand, and his cock so hard in her arse.

Then, he heard a woman scream. He turned his head to see his wife, Susan.

She had been shopping and dropped her bags as she held a hand to her mouth. 'Oh my god, what are you doing?'

Mark could only imagine how it looked, Susan coming back to find her husband balls deep in the ladyboy maid. Lisa let out a cruel laugh, and Mark realised he still had his hand round her little cock, and then Lisa moaned even louder in pleasure.

'Oh, Mark make me cum! You're going to make my cock cum! Cum in me and make me your new wife!'

'Get off her!' Susan shouted. 'Mark what are you doing?'

'I can't help it,' he said. And it was true because even as he spoke, he wanted to go back to staring at the beautiful sexy Lisa who was moving her hips against him and squeezing her arse, expertly massaging his cock with her sphincter. Lisa's red lips were in a full smile. She was enjoying the moment of being discovered. Her cock was even harder now. She wanted to come in front of his wife.

'Make me your new wife,' she said. 'Oh God that feels amazing, Mark! You can do anything you want to me!'

Susan began crying. 'What are you doing, Mark, what are you doing with her?'

But Lisa's groaning and moaning was getting too much. Mark looked at the beautiful ladyboy lying on his bed, her legs wrapped round him and her his cock deep inside her. He let out more grunts as he began to fuck her. Lisa shrieked in delight, her little cock rubbing against his hand.

'Yes, Mark, that's it, you're amazing!'

Then, with a sudden rush building in his balls, he slammed into her with one massive effort.

'No!' Susan shouted from the doorway.

But it was too late. Kissing Lisa's wet open mouth, and running his tongue over hers, they both came in a flood. He felt her cock throbbing in his hand and a surge in his own cock as he exploded inside of her.

'That's incredible!' Mark said as he filled his ladyboy maid with cum. He released dollop after dollop of warm semen into Lisa's arsehole, and watched as her own cock came, letting out pulses of white jizz onto her stomach.

'Mmmm, yes,' she said, smiling at him with her ruby lips. 'That's amazing.'

Mark felt a sudden wave of guilt pass over him. Susan was still standing in the doorway, crying.

'Why did you do that?' she said. 'What about us?'

Mark, though, had already turned back to watching his cum ooze out of Lisa's anus. She was giggling, and putting a playful hand in front of her cock. The sight of her long painted nails coyly shielding her cock turned on Mark again, and he felt his stiffness returning.

'Please,' Susan said. 'What have you done?'

Lisa rose up on the bed and came to stand next to Mark. Mark ran a hand round the back of her and cupped her arse, the feel of her firm flesh incredible. He pulled her close so that her breasts pressed against him. Her little cock was still dripping cum onto the floor. But she was also getting hard again. She reached down for his dick and held it next to hers. She began to play with them together, rubbing her penis against his.

She moaned deeply. 'What do you think, Susan, do we make a nice couple?'

She then pulled Mark's head down to kiss him again. Susan let out a disgusted noise, then ran out of the room. Lisa laughed again. Mark was once more rock hard in her hand. She knelt down and took him in her mouth. It was incredibly sexy watching her skilfully manipulate his cock, running her tongue over it, her large brown eyes staring back into his. He felt terrible for what he had done to Susan, but he knew he was becoming obsessed with this incredible ladybody.

He grew in her mouth and she began to slurp on it, then she upped her speed. He saw the outline of his dick pressing against her cheek as she let out more moans. He watched himself in the mirror, the sexy ladyboy on her knees with her own erection rising into the air as she expertly manoeuvred his dick with her wet mouth.

'Oh yes, Mark, that's it, be naughty with me, baby.'

He heard the door shut downstairs but he didn't pay it any attention. He pulled Lisa off his cock and she gave a slight frown of disapproval. But he pushed her onto the bed on all fours. Her arsehole was staring back at him, the puckered brown star that was still oozing out his cum. Her cock hung down between her legs, and he went up behind her and reached underneath. He began to play with it and she let out soft sounds of joy. When she was fully hard again, he pressed his own member into her arsehole. She shrieked in delight, as he began to bang her doggy style. On the bedside table, the photograph of Susan fell off the bed. Lisa laughed again, and he drove into her arsehole. She squealed in triumph as he filled her with eight inches of his manhood, her anus wrapping round him, her hips bucking back, her breasts wobbling and her small cock standing to attention. She looked back at him with love and lust in her eyes as he again slammed into her. They rocked together, as he drove into her time and time again, before he finally unleashed a torrent of fresh cum into her warm arsehole.

Lisa then screamed his name as her own small cock reached the point of cumming.

'Oh, baby, that's incredible. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!'

He reached round just in time to feel her little cock explode in his hand, the veins pulsing and throbbing as she sprayed her jizz onto his wedding bedsheets.

They lay down on the bed together, hot sweaty limbs wrapped round each other. She rubbed her cock for him and smiled as he kissed her. He reached round her arse and played with her soft, wet, tender anus. He ran a finger deep inside her so that she moaned his name again.

'Oh yes, Mark. I'm your ladyboy now.'

12