LadyK_3 Ch. 03

Story Info
He arrives at the Net for processing.
3.5k words
4.33
33.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I was, naked in the back of a limousine, kneeling down with my face in the seat cushions, nipple clamps and weight dangling from my chest, my ass in the air and the sadistic Miss Justice behind the wheel. I was completely insane. How could I get myself into something like this? I was stuck in L.A. on business and before I knew what I was doing I had made an appointment at a place called the Net with a Lady K (Mistress K to me). Her assistant had given me instructions over the phone to "prepare" myself properly and then this Miss Justice had picked me up from the hotel and brought along further instructions. I had never felt so humiliated or confused in my life - or been turned on so much. My cock was twitching hopefully as we drove along.

We hit a bump or set of railroad tracks or something that caused the car to bounce. This in turn caused the weight, on the chain connected to the nipple clamps, to bounce sending waves of burning pain through my chest. I never knew that my nipples were so sensitive. We hit another bump and I let out a groan.

Miss Justice's voice came over the intercom from the front seat, "How is the little slut doing?" she asked, "is the ride too rough?" I could hear the laughter in her voice.

"No Miss Justice." I replied, "You are a wonderful driver."

"Thank you slave m, maybe there is hope for you yet." Came her amused reply.

At that instant we made a hard right turn causing the expected reaction from my clamps and eliciting another groan from me. We then came to an abrupt stop.

Miss Justice came on the intercom again. "We have arrived at the Net slave. Pick up your bag of clothes and get out and open my door."

I sat up but made no immediate move toward the door. I was naked after all and even though it had gotten rather dark out I was not about to walk around outside in my condition.

"I am waiting slave!" came the voice from the front seat.

I hesitated one final second then decided - what the heck. I'm not from L.A. and no one will know who I am even if they do spot me. I grabbed the shopping bag containing my clothes and pushed open the door.

I looked outside as I slowly stepped from the Limo. It was pretty dark and we seemed to be in a small, unused parking lot behind a brick warehouse like building. I stepped up to Miss Justice's door and opened it for her. She slid her tiny frame out from behind the wheel. She hesitated before she stood, as if she was waiting for something. She sat there on the seat with her feet out the door staring at me through those obnoxious mirrored sunglasses. I must have been an amusing sight with the clamps, chain, weight and erection.

She looked at me expectantly and then sighed "if you are not going to help me up then I will have to help myself."

Before I could extend a free hand she reached up and grabbed hold of my stiff cock. She squeezed it hard and hoisted herself out of the seat with a pull.

I yelped, "oooww." (lucky she was such a small woman).

Once standing she released her hold and flicked my cock away like a used napkin after lunch. She turned around, bent over and picked something off of the seat. Spinning back around toward me in a smooth motion she reached out and pulled down on the chain connecting the clamps. This sent the air out of my lungs in a "whoosh" and caused me to bend forward trying to take the tension out of the chain. She removed her hand from the chain and placed it on the back of my head. With the other hand she clipped something to the collar around my neck.

Releasing me she began to walk away around the front of the limo saying over her shoulder "shut the car door slave."

I turned and pushed the door closed and was jerked forward by the neck. She had fastened a leash to my collar and was pulling me along after her. I followed quickly.

We moved around the front of the car toward the brick building. There was a side door with a green awning over it. A light shone from a fixture next to the door. The light made me realize my situation again and I looked around quickly to make sure there wasn't an audience to see me being led around like a puppy. The area appeared to be deserted although I could here traffic around the corner of the building. Miss Justice got to the door and waited. I was smart enough at this point to open the door for her. She walked in and I followed. There was no overhead light inside and as the door closed behind me the small entranceway became dark.

Miss Justice stepped over to an intercom on the wall next to the inner door. She buzzed.

A voice answered, "yes?"

Miss Justice replied, "I have slave m with me for Lady K."

"Come right in Miss Justice and I will process him. Lady K is getting impatient."

There was a buzz and Miss Justice pulled open the door tugging on my leash as she moved through the door. Inside was a small foyer with a desk and computer screen. The floor was carpeted and behind the desk sat a beautiful Hispanic woman.

Miss Justice walked over to the desk and handed my leash to her saying, "here you go Maria. Watch him he is a shamelessly horny little slut. He does have a wonderful bottom and I can't wait to see what it looks like after Mistress K has worked on it. Turn around and bend over slave and show Miss Maria what a nice bottom you have."

I felt the color rise to my cheeks and the blood flow to my cock. Why did this excite me so? I slowly turned around and it must have been too slow because Miss Justice tugged on my collar and pulled my neck down so I was bending over facing Miss Maria.

"I told you he was a little slut. Look at that cock of his. It has been hard ever since I picked him up at the Marriott. He loves this." Crowed Miss Justice.

I heard miss Maria roll her chair back from her desk and walk toward me. The leash she was holding went slack as she moved beside me. I could see her high heeled feet move into my vision. She was wearing black leather shoes with silver tips on both the toes and the heels. The heels were at least 4 inches long and gave her foot a graceful look. It also set off her calves nicely inside their sheer black nylons. I wanted to look at the rest of her but I was beginning to catch on to some of the 'rules'. I kept my eyes on the floor.

"Thank you Justice I will take it from here," I heard Maria say. "You're right he has a wonderful behind. Go tell Lady K that he is here and ask her if we can watch her decorate it."

"Good idea Maria" came the reply "Lady K is such a wonderful artist with the cane."

She was already moving away down the hall. I didn't like the sound of that last comment but I really wasn't in any position to protest. I didn't have much time to ponder my fate because Maria began to rub her hand on my bottom.

She started talking to me in a silky voice, "Now little slut you must listen carefully and obey with speed. Get down on your knees."

I dropped to my knees quickly. Somehow her soft voice was much more threatening then Miss Justices commanding tones.

"Very good." She cooed. " We are going to the reception room to process you. You will follow me on all fours like a good little puppy. I will carry your bag with me."

She set off down the hall tugging lightly on my leash. Following behind her on all fours I felt exactly like a puppy dog obediently following it's master or in this case Mistress. Needless to say this mode of movement caused the chain and weight I was still wearing to sway from side to side, a very unpleasant sensation. I was letting out small grunts with each move forward.

We shuffled down the hall. I took the opportunity (being behind Miss Maria) to check her out. She seemed to be of medium height with long brown hair falling down her back to her ass. The hair and her ass (what I could see of it) swayed nicely from side to side as she walked. I couldn't see whether she was wearing a skirt or shorts because she had on a white lab coat that hung down to mid thigh. This also prevented me from examining her body. The coat was open in front because it flared out to either side as she walked. We stopped in front of a door on the left. It was partially open and the room beyond was dark. Miss Maria hesitated then took my leash and tied it around the doorknob. She turned around and leaned down toward me.

She began rubbing my head in an absent manner and in that soft tone of hers said "stay right here now little slave. I forgot my clipboard at the front desk. I need it for your processing. I will be right back so don't be frightened. Give me a little bark if you understand."

I replied rather sarcastically, "you want me to bark?"

The hand that had been stroking my head stopped and then gave me a sharp cuff behind the ear. "You were doing so well," she growled, "you must do as you are told without question if you wish to truly enjoy this experience." She continued in a softer manner. "Now little slave, consider what I am about to say. Think about your current situation. I am sure this is not how you originally planned to spend your evening, but here you are and by the state of your penis you seem to be taking some enjoyment from this. If that is the case you should try to get into the spirit of things and let yourself go. You have entered into a different world. A world with different values and attitudes. You can accept those new values and get into the flow, or you can hold on to the values of the outside world and struggle along during your time with us. I guarantee you that you will have an experience that will reach into you like nothing ever has if you just let yourself go. Forget about the rest of the world these next few hours and become part of this one. Now stay here and think about that and I will be right back."

She walked away down the hall and disappeared into the darkness. I was all alone, my bag of clothes sitting on the floor next to me. I could just get dressed and leave now. I thought about what she had said. I was very sexually aroused by my current set of circumstances. I felt like if I walked out now I would always wonder what it would be like. I made a conscious decision to take Miss Maria's advice and transfer myself to this world for as long as I was here.

I stayed there by the door for 10-15 minutes the weight pulling on the nipple clamps had become a pain that I was somehow used to. It had not gone away but my mind seemed to have categorized it and filed it away for the moment. I heard soft steps approaching. Miss Maria had returned with her clipboard. She walked up to me, her feet coming into my field of vision. She stood there by me for a second then stepped around me and into the room. Untying my leash she turned on the lights in the room. The lights were very bright (even looking at the floor).

"Come on little slave we have some things to do before you meet Mistress K." She said, tugging softly on my leash to get me into the room. she continued, "Now I will need to take some measurements for our records. This will not hurt but you must cooperate. Do you understand?"

I replied with a deep "Wooof."

"Very Good! I think you deserve a little treat for such good behavior what do you think?" She asked.

"Woof, woof" came my response.

She knelt down next to me and cradled my head against her breasts, slowly scratching behind my ears and running a hand along my side and over my buttocks.

She gave me a quick squeeze and then stood back up saying. "Now please cooperate little slave. I want you to come over here and stand on this scale."

I started to stand but she must have anticipated my move because she firmly tugged on my leash preventing me from standing. I got the message and crawled over to the scale. I slowly stood up on it. It was one of those balance scale and Miss Maria started moving the weights around till she got it balanced. She wrote the weight on her clipboard. Next came my height. Then she pulled out a tailors tape and began measuring my body. First my neck, then chest, waist, inseam, thighs and last she held the tape at the base of my cock and slide it along the length of my erection. She wrote all this down. Then she had me put my foot in a shoe measurer, like they have in shoe stores, and recorded my shoe size. She picked up my clothes bag and set it into a locker along the wall.

When she finished she told me to get back down and follow her out. As we got to the door she paused as if considering something.

She reached down and patted my head asking "do you need to relieve yourself before we bring you into see the Mistress?"

I did have to use the bathroom so I replied with a "Woof."

"I'll take that as a yes little slave" she said and headed down the hall to another door.

She opened it and turned on the light. Inside was a sink and a very low set toilet. I glanced up at her and she smiled down at me, motioning me into the bathroom. I started to stand and again felt the insistent tug on the leash signaling me to stay on all fours. I crawled into the room, hoping that I would be allowed to stand to relieve myself. I got over to the toilet wondering how this was going to play out. Going to the bathroom with the kind of erection I had been maintaining for the last hour was going to take a little privacy and a chance to calm down. Miss Maria stepped into the bathroom with me and closed the door behind her.

When I made no move to do anything she spoke. "Little slave I thought you needed to relieve yourself. Is there a problem? Remember that you are my little puppy and think about how puppies do this."

I knew then that I was not going to get off easy. I figured if I was supposed to act like a dog that I would have to urinate like one too. I maneuvered my way over next to the toilet (appreciating why it was set so low) and lifted my leg up. I knew right away that I was going to have a problem because of my erection. I tried to get myself pointed down into the toilet but it wasn't possible without my hands to aim.

Miss Maria laughed, "you are a pathetic little puppy. I suppose I am going to have to help you or we will be here all night."

She reached down and took a hold of my erect penis with just her thumb and index finger pointing it into the toilet.

Again it hit me how truly crazy this was. Here I was naked, clamps on my nipples, collared and leashed on the floor of a bathroom with my leg lifted and a woman I hadn't met 1 hour ago holding my erect penis so I could urinate into a toilet.

I must have blushed because Miss Maria said, "don't be shy little one just let it out."

I forced myself to concentrate on the task and slowly at first and then in a rush I released the urine out into the bowl. When the flow stop she waited a second or two shook my penis several times took a small handful of toilet paper and wiped off the tip of my cock, dropped it into the bowl and flushed the toiled. I lowered my leg and waited. She tugged me toward the door and then stopped. She moved toward the toilet. I heard the sound of fabric sliding over flesh and felt her pull on the leash.

As I came back around toward her I realized that she had pulled her skirt down and lifted her lab coat away and was sitting on the toilet. She continued to pull me to her until my head was right next to the toilet. She let go of the leash and held my head with both hands bringing my face right to the edge of the toilet and level with her bare pussy. I couldn't help but stare. It was a beautiful pussy, the pubic hair trimmed and shaved into a nice neat V between her legs. Her lips were closed but I could see the tip of her clit peaking out. She made no move to stop my staring. In fact she slid a little further back on the seat and gently pulled me closer until my chin was inside the bowl. She whispered something I didn't catch and slid a finger down into her pubic hair, it disappeared inside her pussy, slowly sliding in. She moved it in and out several times then pulled it out. It was all wet and glistening with her juices. She held it under my nose so I could smell her. I was so aroused I thought I would explode. I started to reach a hand toward my cock but she stopped the movement with her leg.. She took her wet finger and held it before my eyes.

"Would puppy like a taste?" she asked.

I whined in my best imitation of a dog.

She said, "a puppy should always wag its tail if it wants to show appreciation."

I started wagging my ass back and forth still making whining noises. Her beautiful scent was driving me crazy. I would have done anything to bury my face in that pussy. She took her finger and slowly slid it back into her pussy. When she pulled it out her clit made a full appearance all swollen and wet. I was still wagging and whining. She brought her wet finger to my lips and slowly pushed it into my mouth. I almost came on the spot. I started sucking her finger for all I was worth. Her taste was incredible. The unmistakable taste of an aroused woman yet still different from any other. My balls were ready to burst. I hadn't had blue balls like this since I was a teenager. As I was sucking I could hear Miss Maria sighing her other hand was down between her legs moving her finger over her clit and then she started to urinate right there not 6 inches from my face. I watched it come streaming out, never before seeing this phenomenon. I continued to suck and watch and squirm and wonder WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING? Her legs clamped down on either side of my head and she stiffened and let out a long sigh. She finished her toilet, removed her finger from my mouth, wiped herself and stood up tugging up her skirt. She reached down picked up my leash and headed out the door down the hall with me crawling after her. As we went down the hall another pair of feet came into view. It was Miss Justice.

She said to Maria, "where have you been Lady K is ready for him? She wants him in room 3. She said to make sure he was prepared properly and then to leave."

Maria acknowledged the instructions and headed for another door. The lights were on as I crawled in.