Lady's Luck

Story Info
A raffle drawing becomes a public bondage display.
3.7k words
4.11
82.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sudden swishing sound, Cy opened the storefront display's curtain, exposing Cass to the morning's crowds. Cass winced in the bright sunlight, twisting embarrassedly in her bonds as she realized what a sight her naked back must be for the passers-by.

"Cy, take me out of here! You can't be serious. I can't stand this -- not all morning!"

"Darling, of course you can! We talked about this, remember? It's for the good of the store." Cy picked up Cass's ball gag from a small table next to her display. Taking a marker from his pocket, Cy turned his back to Cass, so that she couldn't see what her lover was writing on the rubber. "Now open your mouth, sweetheart. We can't be having any complaints from you disturbing the customers today!" And before Cass could respond, the gag was in place. Her brown eyes widened in surprise, but she remained silent. What else could she do? She had agreed, after all.

Besides, Cass needed the vacation. Compared to her grinding daily routine of classes and homework, spending a morning suspended in mid-air with no responsibilities beyond keeping her mouth shut seemed like the perfect way to unwind. Cass relaxed into her bonds, and closed her eyes comfortably.

Cy smiled, surveying his girlfriend's relaxed body. Cass hung upright in the heavy wooden frame, supported by the purple cords tied at her waist, shoulders, forehead, knees, and each of her wrists and ankles. Her petite body seemed unusually delicate, dwarfed as it was by the contraption which held her in a constant "X." Cy swallowed hard, and fought to keep his lust under control. Resisting the urge to cancel the raffle and spend the morning alone with Cass, Cy turned resolutely away from the window and picked up the sign he had made last night while Cass slept. With the posterboard in one hand, and a roll of tape in the other, Cy unlocked the store's front door and walked out into the sunlight, where people were stopping to stare.

The gathered crowd fell back, giving Cy room to walk to the window where Cass's naked backside was clearly visible. He tore off four pieces of tape, fastened each corner of the sign to the glass, and returned quickly to the interior of the store without speaking to anyone. From the sales floor, he watched their gaping faces as they read the announcement:

Fantasy Land Adult Toystore's
Annual Sale and Raffle
This morning only!
Everything's discounted!
Chance to win
Unique, hardwood bondage frame.
Details inside.

Short, and to the point. Cy had never been one for slick salesmanship. In fact, the raffle itself had been Cass's idea, when she discovered the financial troubles his store was having. Cy wasn't even sure this would work, but at this point, he was willing to try just about anything to save his store.

Uncertainty had barely registered itself in Cy's mind, however, when it was quickly dispatched by the noisy entrance of four of the window-shoppers. They had seen Cass and the sign, and they were intrigued by the announcement of Cy's raffle.

Cy led the four over to the table next to Cass's frame, and began to explain the rules of the raffle. It was $10 to enter, and upon entering, each person would receive a number. The drawing was to be held at noon, and the entrants had to be present to win the frame.

"You mean we don't win the girl?!" came a voice from one of the onlookers. "Man, we're not gonna waste ten dollars just for a chance to win some weird-looking furniture!" They all turned to leave.

Cy's uncertainty returned. How could he make this work? The store needed the money. He was desperate. His eyes sought reassurance from Cass, but her eyes were closed. Asleep?! How could she be, when Cy's whole livelihood was at risk?

This sudden frustration gave Cy a diabolical idea. He would save the store, and get revenge on Cass, all at once.

"Wait, I haven't finished explaining! Allow me to demonstrate the process." Cy grabbed a string of beads from a rack of costume jewelry, unfastened it, and caught the pale beads as they fell into his hand. He had the group's attention once more. Cy slipped the beads into his jacket pocket, save for one which he held in his left hand while he took out his marker with his right. Drawing a clear number "1" on the bead, Cy announced, "Once you have purchased your raffle ticket, each of you will receive a bead like this, whose number will correspond with the one on your ticket." Turning to Cass, still asleep in the frame, he continued, "Once you have received your bead, you shall be invited to test the prize."

Cy seized the handle on the right side of the frame, and turned it with all his strength. Cass's eyes flew open in surprise as the frame within which she was suspended began to move. The ball gag mufffled her fearful whimpers as she slowly rotated until she was facing the floor, but her eyes went wild and she twisted violently in a futile attempt to escape the frame which continued rotating until her spread legs pointed straight into the air.

The creaking stopped when Cy released his hold on the handle. He admired his girlfriend's body, hung so helplessly where everyone could see. Her curly brown hair brushed the floor, and her generous breasts seemed to climb toward her shoulders as she hung upside-down in the display window. The crowd on the other side of the glass stared at Cass, accustoming themselves to the spectacle of this girl whose pubic hair was suddenly where the back of her shoulders had just been.

Cass's face began to turn first pink, then red. She could feel its rising heat, although she couldn't tell whether it was embarrassment or her blood beginning to pool unexpectedly in her face. When she felt Cy's hands on her labia, however, she decided it was certainly embarrassment. Cass was sure she would faint if he continued touching her like that in front of all those people.

But Cass remained quite conscious as Cy roughly pulled her lips apart, opening her cunt to all those strange pairs of eyes. Taking the numbered bead between his thumb and forefinger, Cy moistened it against Cass's inner lips. "I hope you weren't expecting to sleep all morning, my love!" Cy whispered harshly. Cass groaned softly as she felt her lover begin to push the bead into her hot cunt. Cass grew wet around his fingertip, easing the bead's passage until Cy's whole finger was inside her body. Cy smiled wickedly, and tickled her most senssitive spot for a moment, causing Cass's breath to catch audibly in her throat. But before Cass could accustom herself to this intimacy in front of strangers, Cy had withdrawn his finger, and was quickly turning the handle of her frame, returning Cass to her upright position.

"So. Who would like to enter?" inquired Cy, with a confident grin on his face. The awed expressions on his audience's faces erased any doubt that he had held previously. All four of them bought tickets, and each one took a turn cranking Cass upside down and plunging a finger into her. When they left, Cass was beginning to feel dizzy, and she could feel the numbered beads shifting inside her every time the frame rotated. Worse, she could feel herself becoming more and more excited by each person who touched her and who left her unfulfilled. Cass turned her pleading eyes on Cy, begging him to give her release. Cy was about to relent, when a woman strode into the store. She walked right up to Cy, and, removing her leather gloves, demanded three tickets. "They're for my little pet out there," she explained, gesturing to a young girl, barely noticeable as she shrank against the outer brick wall of the building. "I told her I would enter her in this raffle of yours if she thought she could display herself adequately in public. As soon as she lifts her skirt to three men, I will commit to my three entries. Not a moment before."

She handed Cy $30, and he, in return, silently passed her three beads, numbered 6, 7, and 8. She walked over to Cass, and briskly turned the frame's handle, up-ending Cass so that she could watch the "pet" perform outside the store.

The girl on the sidewalk looked ready to cry. With two hands, she reached under her skirt, and pulled down her panties, stepping carefully out of them without removing her shoes. Then, with one last, longing look at the dark, wooden frame, she lifted her long skirt so that it hid her face, baring her pussy for all to see. Cass watched as the first gentleman approached. Gaping first at the girl, then at Cass, the man shrugged his shoulders in disbelief, and continued on his way.

With the next two men, however, the girl was not so lucky. Having heard about the raffle from a friend, they were already intent upon excitement when they noticed the half-naked girl. They fell silent, smiling, and one whispered something in the other's ear. Then, advancing quickly upon the girl, they caught her between them, with one's hands on her breasts from behind, and one's face in her naked pussy.

"Very well, I shall enter your raffle now," declared the girl's mistress, inside the store, bringing Cass back from her erotic reverie. The woman began to push her first bead into Cass's cunt, which spasmed suddenly at the woman's touch. How was it possible for Cass to be so turned on? It had only been fifteen minutes! But her pussy was undeniably wet, and her little clit was beginning to harden. As the bead reached the limit of Cass's vagina, the woman's knuckle pressed briefly against Cass's clit, causing her to shudder while she watched the scene outside.

Just a few feet beyond Cass's window, the two men were handling the girl roughly, and she offered no resistance. The man in front had taken out his stiffened penis, and, while Cass looked on, he shoved it quickly inside the girl's dripping pussy.

Cass felt a second bead making its way inside her. She was reaching her climax, and she knew the woman could tell. Cass was so humiliated, knowing she was about to be made an even greater spectacle of, but she couldn't help wanting the sensations to continue.

Outside her window, Cass could see the trio still fucking on the sidewalk. Despite her tender years, the girl was obviously experienced and quite skilled, for she had dropped her skirt and was leaning backward, supported at her waist by the rough hands of the man whose penis was inside her cunt. The girl reach back to brace h er hands on the second man's hips while he undid his zipper. His cock sprang out, already hard.

Cass felt the woman's fingers again on her labia. She was on the verge of orgasm. When the bead brushed her clit, Cass lost control. The sight of the girl's eager mouth sucking the second penis into her body, and the merciless touch of the unfamiliar woman sent Cass into an incredible orgasm which shook the wooden frame and threatened to sprain the woman's finger as it burrowed into Cass's clasping vagina.

It was all too much for Cass, whose blood rushed immediately to her downward-pointing head. She blacked out, waking a few minutes later to discover herself once more upright. The woman had left, taking her "pet" with her. The two men, however, had each bought a raffle ticket. . .

By the end of the three hours, Cass was exhausted. Nearly 60 tickets had been sold, and the constant rolling and shifting of the numbered beads within her pussy had brought her to orgasm three more times, keeping her in a constant state of arousal. Fortunately, she had grown accustomed to the frequent rotation of the frame, and so she no longer felt queasy. She imagined that this was what sailors meant by "sea legs," although she laughed at this incongruous thought as soon as it had left her head.

No raffle tickets had been sold for fifteen minutes (a much-needed break for Cass!), and the customers were congregating in preparation for the noontime drawing. They were all eagerly excited, but the sight of so many people at once nearly overwhelmed Cass. She didn't know exactly what Cy had in mind; but after that morning, she wasn't looking forward to its happening in front of this ea of faces. Gagged as she was, though, she knew she might as well resign herself to her fate and to her trusted lover.


As the church bells around town began their sonorous chime of twelve o'clock, Cy appeared from the back of the store. "Ladies and gentlemen," he addressed the crowd, "Thank you all for your support of today's sale -- both through your purchase of raffle tickets and through your interest in our regular stock. With your patronage, I am happy to announce that Fantasy Land Adult Toystore shall comfortably remain open for business, at least this year." He paused. The crowd continued watching him expectantly. Was he expecting applause? Cass's muffled giggle was the only sound. All eyes turned quickly to her, and Cy walked over to her display.

"I suppose you'd really all rather hear the results of the raffle," Cy continued. A few people nodded. "Well, the drawing is about to take place." With that, Cy turned to Cass, and winked.

A wink?! What did that mean? Was this some sort of joke? Was she to be made a laughingstock in front of all these people? Cass's quiet panic subsided into curiosity when she saw Cy pick up a familiar bottle of lubricant. She was no longer modest about climaxing in front of an audience. Was he intending to masturbate her with one hand while he used two other fingers to grab a bead? Or was there some sort of special tool that required lubrication for this sort of thing?

Cass's mind wandered confusedly for a few seconds until she felt the frame begin to rotate again. But this time, she was being turned backward, and Cy stopped turning her once she was lying parallel to the floor.

All that Cass could see now was the top of the wooden frame, and the store's ceiling beyond it. The numbered beads rolled softly within her, and in the silence of the room, Cass almost felt blessedly alone--

Until she felt Cy's hands once again on her labia. His slippery fingers could not hold her lips well, but in his attempt, the fingers slipped easily between them. Now Cy's fingers were on Cass's clit, which hardened once more in response to the question fingertips. However, he did not waste time pursuing Cass's pleasure. Instead, Cy stuck two fingers unceremoniously inside her cunt, as far as he could reach. Cass could feel him stirring the beads inside her pussy, but it seemed unlikely in all that slippery wetness that he would be able to draw a single bead away from the others with only two fingers.

Cass was right. Cy could tell he would need to use his thumb in order to have any success. However, his thumb was certainly too short to reach all the way to the beads by itself. Cy was in a dilemma. If only he could fit his whole hand into Cass, just as he would with any other basket of raffle tickets! But they had discussed fisting, and Cass had always seemed reluctant.

Still, Cy didn't want to lose his valuable customers merely because of a few moments of indecision. "What the hell," he thought, "Cass has been talking about wanting to have a baby, for goodness' sake! This will be good practice. She can take it." Cy smiled to himself, and began feeling for space in Cass's cunt for two more of his fingers.

Cass jumped. Was Cy trying to jam more fingers into her? He knew she was too tight. They had talked about this!

But his fingers pushed their way into Cass's accommodating vagina before she could think of a way to protest around the gag. Cass could feel her cunt beginning to stretch. Surely this was all he needed to reach those beads! Cass even tried to help by bearing down with her vaginal muscles in an effort to push the beads closer to her opening.

Cy just pushed right back. The tip of his thumb had nestled itself into the bunch of his fingers, and he was determined to fit all five of his fingers inside Cass's cunt. He began to increase the pressure of his hand, using all the muscles of his arm. Cass's whole body tensed as she realized the determination with which her lover was forcing himself into her body. Wasn't there anything she could do to stop him? Cass couldn't think, and the pain of her tense, stretched vagina was beginning to manifest itself.

Cass wisely decided to relax. Cy felt her internal muscles loosen their grip on his fingers, and he seized the opportunity to push his fingers into her until his knuckles were right against Cass's pussy. Sweat broke out on Cass's body. She knew what was coming next. Cy's hand was broad. Strong hands ran in his family. How could she ever take his knuckles inside her?

Grunting under his breath with the effort, Cy gave one long push. He felt Cass's muscles spasm in protest, hurting him, until they finally relaxed and allowed his hand to rest inside Cass's hot, stretched cunt. The only movemtn Cass made was the occasional heaving of her shoulders. . . Was she crying? Cy looked quickly at her face. Cass's eyes were closed, but there were telltale tears on her cheeks. Cy immediately began to pull his hand out of Cass's vagina. Had he hurt her?

Cass, surprised at the unexpected movement of Cy's hand within her, opened her eyes, only to discover Cy's worried gaze upon her. Was he pulling out of her so soon? Cass was afraid to lose the intense sensation of being so filled by her lover's hand, especially just as she was becoming used to it. She didn't want him to withdraw his hand, but how could she tell him so? He had seen her tears. All she could do was plead with her eyes, hoping that Cy would notice.

And Cy did. As he watched, the look of pain on Cass's face changed to one of trust and love, with even some arousal visible in the twinkle of her eyes. In that moment, Cy decided he woudl continue fisting his girlfriend in public, under the pretense of finishing the raffle drawing, until he could feel her climax on his wrist.

Cy wriggled his fingers inside Cass, and smiled. She was starting to moan with the unaccustomed pleasure of being filled to excess. Each twist of Cy's wrist brought him closer to the limit of Cass's vagina. He could feel her cervix pressing against his hand, and still he pushed. Cass felt as though his hand must be halfway to her lungs, and still it continued its slow passage into her cunt, forcing the numbered beads out of its way. The beads rolled up Cy's hand, along the walls of Cass's vagina. Cass's pleasure was nearly unbearable, it was so intense.

When the first bead reached her most sensitive spot, Cass trembled. She knew she was about to come. As other beads followed, pressed hard against her flesh by her lover's hand, Cass tumbled into the most violent orgasm she had ever experienced. Cass's clenching muscles held Cy's hand captive inside her cunt, even as the wild spasms were pushing the beads from her body. Blood rushed into Cass's ears, drowning out the sound of the scattering beads. Cass was lost in a world of her body's creation, aware only of Cy's hand inside her.

As Cass's orgasm subsided, Cy's mind returned to practical matters. He grabbed one of the remaining beads from Cass's pussy rather haphazardly, and he began the much less exciting process of extricating his hand from her body. Cass hung limply in the frame, her body flushed pink in evidence of her recent exertions. She smiled weakly at Cy as she felt him start to withdraw. Her cunt was so relaxed that she could hardly feel his hand leaving her body, even when his broad knuckles once again stretching her entrance.

With a wet, sucking noise, Cass's vagina finally released Cy's hand. Cy transferred the numbered bead to his left hand, and wiped Cass's juice off his right hand. Then, drying the bead on the same towel, he turned to the crowd, who had been waiting patiently. Cass had, in fact, almost forgotten they were there. But, there they stood, awaiting Cy's announcement of which person would take the wonderful frame home.

Cy cleared his throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, please take out your tickets, and check the number." This seemed redundant to Cass, but she kept quiet. "The person who holds the number matching the number on this bead will receive this handmade frame. . . " He gestured toward Cass. "Ahem. Well then. Will the person who holds ticket number 'one' please come forward to. . . " His voice trailed off.

12