Lady's Tithes: Lars

Story Info
Monstergirls take a human city and assimilate humans.
4k words
4.45
22.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fast and Furious Background:

Monstergirls, also known as "mamono", have taken a human city, and promptly seceded from their own client Monster Empire as well. Their leader attempted a co-existence project with the humans to the best of her skills without openly abusing or enslaving humans, believing the illusion of freedom can be a better way of control.

*****

Ever since the dark elf general Vierna overran the human city of Temirburg (a first in history), she decided to set up feudal laws in a strange mimicry of human counterparts.

Feudal laws were over military obligations and management of the land it depended on.

Mamono laws included the regulation of another resource: Men.

Since mamono were sturdier and stronger by far, they could fulfill the military ranks. Now men were barred from entering military and were encouraged to breed. Beget sons, beget daughters...men belonged to the kitchen and household, to give joy to wives and love to their daughters.

Not that human women complained under monstergirl, also known as "mamono" rule anyway. Rape of human women was punishable by death. Rape of a man by another man, likewise. Even rape of men by females were discouraged.

Plus lustful men who were now idler due to shifting of duties simply slaked their thirst of sex on eagerly waiting mamono women. That left empathic, nicer men as suitable husbands to human women.

Of course, a farmer and his family always had things to contend with than rules of sex. Grain tax, capita tax, and buying utensils.

Hans and his wife Gretchen were blessed with six sons and 2 daughters. Gretchen was a portly lady of prodigious fertility, health and cheer. Neighbors gossiped she might have had troll blood in her. They had worked the fields of the manor lady Gwynedd for generations, growing turnip and wheat.

Now this year when they went to pay taxes and rent, their landlady Gwynedd was in a maid suit with a collar, being caressed by a victorious mamono lady, a large monstergirl with draconic features, who amiably told them that taxes of this year was abolished. But next year, some new taxes would be in place.

Hans did not know what to say. He blubbered some sort of thanks and scampered home ; though he had a good idea of what the new taxes could be.

Buying some extra beer, lentils and bread with his surplus silver, the farmer went home with his horse cart.

The celebrations had become bizzarre this year. Hinezumi fire-eaters, strange eastern girls with mouse-ears and tails danced to and fro, as beer was given freely to celebrate the former Duchess' new child, conceived of magic between females.

+++

The only problem was, that this upcoming year was also a particularly enabling weather for hop weevils. And Hans bought and planted hops.

Bad choice.

A year later, Hans' terrified eyes were teary when a kitsune, a strange, adorably cute and beautiful monstergirl with fox ears, a kimono, sandals and multiple tails visited him about the taxes and tapped her sandaled foot, frowning at him and her family.

One look at the fields told Kitsune enough. Her fluffy tails, working like hands, touched her chin apprehensively.

"You not only can't pay but need a bread handout too. Bummer..." Hans' face was one of abject humiliation.

"Hmm... why don't you call your children and we work something out?"

+++

The Kitsune girl used her tails like a feather duster and a set of fans as she waited for the family to present their children. Her bodyguards, a minotaur girl and a young naga, were gazing at the family before them.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" The kitsune smiled widely at the young farmer's lads who slowly entered the room, forming a hesitant half circle before her. Her eyes twinkled at the appearance of the youths who were dressed in simple peasant clothes, yet shone with health. Withholding taxes for one year must have done them well.

"Hello, lads." The kitsune greeted them amiably. "You see, as your new rulers, we decided to put a few new rules to the land."

"Looks like your father is short on money and grain this year. Don't make these faces, we are not cruel." She giggled, her tails nonchalantly rubbing on the nose of one of them. "No such fines, dungeons, or such , noo..." She and her guards smiled, beautiful, strangely exotic smiles enhanced with animalistic features and horns.

"You can guess what I am asking for." The kitsune grinned, teeth gleaming like sharpened pearls. "Who amongst you would not mind a life full of activity, mostly preoccupied with...ahem, "dispensing with nightly duties...?"

The youths' blank stare told as much.

The kitsune and her guards rolled their eyes and sighed. The minotaur, a young mamono with a human face and pointy horns, a toned body and strength to boot, suddenly lurched forward, and grabbing the largest of the peasant lads, locked him in a savage kiss.

Her action even made the kitsune's eyes grow and burst into laughter. The sudden sexual hug and kiss made the boy's face blush to a shade of furious red and his groin started to show a clear erection over his peasant trousers. The minotaur girl kept holding him, winked and grabbed his buttocks with her hands.

"Like this~" Was all her breathy gasp could utter. "Hey chief, can I keep this one?" She grunted.

"Something like that~" The kitsune giggled. "And no, Pebble. They are serfs, not slaves."

Amiably rubbing their heads with her fluffy tails, the fox girl went on.

"All the time as us mamono need male force to sustain our souls and bodies. Now, my grandparents took you and your women by force, and that went bad. Real bad. Sooo... our leaders now like when you boys and girls come willingly as possible. Boys for male essence, and girls for...well, maid labor and female essence for the discerning mamono."

Lars and Lara, twins, had a gleam in their eyes, their smiles and stares getting the Kitsune's attention... "Ahh, I see I already have two volunteers~" Just as two youths shied a bit.

"I can arrange a nice life in mamono households for both of you...and your family would live comfortably in return..." She purred as her fluffy tails tickled the girl's face, causing her to giggle and sneeze

When the other youths retreated, taking tentative steps back, the kitsune smiled wickedly.

"SO!" She leaned forward, hugging both of the human siblings in a warm, fur-tailed embrace.

"I'll just take both of you to the lady! Follow me! And please mind the etiquette."

Letting them pause for a hug with their family and assuring words, the Kitsune and her guards and tithes started walking towards the keep.

+++

Lars and his sister Lara knelt to one knee before the new Duchess, Vierna, the Dark Elf.

"These are the taxes of household Miller, sire. 2 healthy children, one male and one female, in lieu of grain tax and farm rent for this year."

The kitsune bowed. "Both are quite willing, and content with their new fates. Their only request was to be used only within the city with no overtime separation from their kin, so I deemed 2, instead of one child for only one year's taxes and free grain rations to the family, as charity, fair." Her tails twitched in anticipation.

"You deemed correctly, Tamo." Vierna smiled and nodded. "If their parents had allowed me to sell them to other cities and export them overseas, they'd be a lot more but...oh well..." She reached to caress the cheek of ex-Duchess Ilsa, her conquest and maid pet, kneeling demurely beside her.

She had completely discarded her pride and looked at Vierna like an expectant dog ,leaning in her hand. A bulge of pregnancy was clearly visible, Vierna's promise and love of playing with human kids...

"Send the boy to this address, and the girl to the maid training. I have an Oni knight who wanted a nice blond boy for a husband. Don't worry." She pointed at the boy , noticing his unease. "She is a very, very tender person."

-

+++

Lars was simply told to knock on the warrior mamono's door, given an address, and given some fresh clothes, a haircut and some cleanup and daubed with perfume.

He hesitantly entered a freshly cleaned street, to find an immaculately clean door with the new name tag, "Akane"

The house was quaint. It looked like the epitome of a dream house of a pretty young girl, right down to the wooden pink windows. To think an eight feet tall oni woman with muscles the size of mountains lived there...

The door was left open. The smell of lavender was intoxicating, and... a smell that reminded him of sweat, emanating from a room. He slowly took steps to peek inside the room it emanated from.

It was an Oni female. An amazingly well-sculpted monsterish woman that seemed as if she could break mountains in half was straddling a large, curious saddle emplaced with runes. Lars could see her singular horn and crimson skin from the door crack.

Her gym saddle was the replica of a man. Complete with an erect penis which she slowly straddled with her ample hips in the mimic of a sexual act, her voluminous butt devouring the immense sexual toy with gusto. She was whimpering and worrying with every action that made a rune glow.

"Oh shit. I hope I won't hurt him. "

Lars saw the Oni's muscles clench slowly as her hips descended on the rubber penis, engulfing it in red skin and muscle. She gave a groan full of joy.

A set of gym tools lay in a corner and the smell of feminine sweat was thick in the air.

The Oni was naked, her fundoshi and tiger skin was hung on a rack which also had a curious set of leather tools he could not see.

She stopped straddling the harness and stood up with a wet *schlick* coming from her tight cunt which released the dildo. After a few minutes, she took a drink of water and resumed working out with a set of dumbells. Lars swallowed heavily: the Oni woman's enormous body was also the peak of beauty and womanhood.

Every pull of the massive dumbell made her arm ripple, her breasts stretch and rise in perfect function and form.

"Gotta stay in shape."

Lars' ear was stung with a painful pinch as he suddenly turned around in surprise.

A Dark Elf wearing black robes and carrying a bag of groceries.

"My my, didn't anyone tell the little hooman to behave in the mistresses' house, hmm?" She frowned playfully, pinching and twisting his ear.

"owowowowoww..." He whispered, gasping.

"Pleaseletgoiamherhusbandgiftpleeease..." His voice was a whisper. The girl's ebony features curled in a wicked grin. "Fine. But I brought her stuff so you just wait behind me." She pulled him roughly behind her and motioned him to wait quietly, and knocked the door.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

The loud slam startled both of them.

"Akane, I brought your groceries and you have a visitor~" The dark elf giggled as the door slammed shut and a startled oni was heard shuffling inside. Suddenly a massive burst of water could be heard along with magical effects and scrubbing, until the door slowly opened and a fundoshi and tigerskin clad Oni girl emerged from the door.

"Sorry. Please don't startle me like that Emil- OH MY GOD!"

The door slammed shut again.

The Dark elf sighed loudly, ears twitching in annoyment as her hair was now completely ruffled from the air blast.

"Just...sit tight. She is jumpy as a rabbit in presense of males. You are lucky you know..."

The Oni re-emerged, glad in comfortable battledress that covered her legs and private areas as well. "Welcome!~" She nearly shoved Emily aside and politely took the young boy's hand.

"And you must be the...ahem~"

Lars bowed politely and intoned: "I am your assigned human to use as you wish."

The Oni's eyes brightened as her horn seemed to glow with a light. "Of course! Of course! How rude of me. Please, sit in the living room while I talk of things with...Emily..." She slowly pushed him to another well-decorated room and closed the door, leaving Lars to wait on a well-padded chair to wait. Lars just sat and waited while muffled speech could be heard.

The door opened briefly as Akane's red face emerged "Dinner will be ready soon, please sit tight!" And it slammed shut after a smiling Emily the dark elf exited, winking at the boy. She passed him by, to touch his arm and whisper.

"She is quaint, but a good woman. Now you make her happy, human, understand?"

Lars nodded, smiling. Emily's knowing smile and wave was all before she shut the door and left.

So, Lars kept sitting on the chair, waiting and waiting as sounds of cooking utensils and sizzling could be heard.

He smelled rice, beans and meat cooking in a nice aroma mildly reminding him of tomatoes, an imported fruit(or vegetable?) as the large footsteps of the oni girl could be heard thumping when she hurried through phases of cooking and applying ingredients.

Lars thought of peeking just when he felt a pair of crimson eyes probing him. The dark elves were famous for their spyrunes.

So the human lad relaxed in the chair, as he drew in the smells and dozed off.

Half an hour later, when he was almost asleep, the door slowly opened. From the massive kitchen emerged the eight feet tall Oni girl, with a large tray of food, wearing a massive cook hat and an apron. Her eyes softened at the sleeping boy as she set the food, and quietly and slowly set up the dinner table.

The boy wasn't tall either. Living a frugal life on the farm and hard work had made him grow hard and lean; he wasn't bulky or brutish. His gentle features were prominent after years of natural selection as the least aggressive human males were left in the bloodlines.

Akane sighed gently. He was sweet. Far too sweet looking. The Oni girl caressed his cheek gently, her massive hand overshadowing his small head. But it was all good. She wasn't like the stereotypical Oni, crude and boastful and alcoholic.

She was mostly vegetarian (meat being a sinful habit for her) and actually didn't even fight in the siege but carried medical supplies on her enormous back, and treated the wounded of all sides. The massive Oni had even a pet rabbit named Mr. Boop.

She had protected a kitten from being trampled and delivered lost children to their families instead of snatching them like dark elf matrons. She had even beat up a dark elf trying to do that and was reprimanded. But it also drew the attention of the mamono leaders who saw her adopting the new, peaceful ways.

So she was given a house and promise of a delivered male to reproduce as she saw fit.

"Wakey." She whispered as the youth stirred awake.

"Uh...did i?" His face, tired eyes did nothing to repel the enamored eastern ogre girl. Her crimson face beamed in a warm smile.

"Don't worry. Let us eat. Please." She opened and revealed a hearty meal of beef, rice and several helpings of vegetables. She had replaced her apron with a long pink dress and was already sitting across the table.

Lars had to admit: it looked funny on the massive woman.

"Please. Let's eat first. You look like you need to eat to be...strong...right?" She smiled, looking down and biting her lips. It looked like she gave away too many hints; and she felt suddenly ashamed.

Quietly they both tucked in their foods, Akane eating prodigiously compared to Lars' timid morsels. Lars watched her form move flawlessly. It was truly a gift to watch a mamono up close:

Humans were flexible in a figurative way.

Mamono were inflexible in mind and spirit, but physically graceful.

Akane'e mouth, throat and belly rippled subtly as she wolfed down her food. The Oni was a crimson goddess of war, almost impossibly large for her chair and dressed like a flowery human girl on a saturday afternoon visiting her older relatives. Yet she ate for three, and her massive iron rod was resting against the table. It was, for all intents and purposes, cutely awkward to eat with a mamono like an Oni. Her eyes gently followed Lars' as she took a glass of wine, one eyebrow rising.

"Um... would you like one?" She tapped a large finger on the wine bottle. Seeing him nod timidly, the Oni girl slowly poured him a glass, and giggled when he winced at the taste. the Millers didn't consume intoxicants until they were well grown.

Now they were both holding winecups over the finished meal. A strange silence was in the air as each stared into the others' eyes.

"So..." Akane began.

She went silent.

"Um...you are...like...content?" She stammered. Lars, being of lower social standing and basically thrust into this strange encounter-cum-marriage finally burst into laughter.

Akane found herself laughing along.

Both stood up and tidied the table silently until Akane beckoned him to sit with her on a couch.

The couch was made of some metallic substance that was very light, yet did not bend at the Oni's prodigious weight as she sat across Lars.

Lars was 18. He was small. Boyish. And he was sitting almost on an Oni girl's lap who had just received him as a gift.

Slowly he leaned on her, letting go. In the distance, a dark elf was congratulating herself on the aphrodisiacs snuck into the wine.

Akane looked shyly away, even though they were sitting cozy and close.; yet her body felt the boy's rising heartbeats, pulse and heat Her muscular bulk responded in kind, her heartbeats could be heard by her promised husband.

Thoroughly aroused now, the eastern ogre pulled the boy closer on her lap and cradled his face in her hands. Her face was huge compared to his, yet her shy, cute smile was met in kind.

Lars leaned forward as their lips connected softly. Akane tried her best to be gentle as her lips brushed his, softly kissing her new mate. Softly she inhaled his scent, lips softly masticating his face as their tongues connected.

She yelped as Lars' hand grasped her horn which was getting hot.

"Wait!" She breathlessly gasped. "Sorry... please don't touch my horn like that...it's... sensitive." Her face was apologetic even as she caressed the boy's chest. Seeing his nod, she resumed what humans defined as "making out."

Kissing a human felt so good. Pity Akane could not share her traume with him: all that mattered was now the intimacy they had.

For half an hour they kissed, and caressed each other, lips wandering on each other's necks and lips and hands... until Lars' ragged breathing rose in tempo.

The Oni girl was surprised at his audacity when he gasped for breath, and started to strip her off..

"Um...it's ok if I am forcing this on y-MMMPH" Akane's words were cut off as Lars planted another kiss. She briefly resisted until she started gasping, her tongue even responding to the kisses. It was amazing to Akane's nerves, a boy barely taller than half her height had her pinned down.

"I... I have to ask something." She weakly broke him off, covered in sweat. "Am I pretty?"

Lars nodded, landing another kiss on her lips. "The best looking woman I ever saw, miss."

The Oni girl's eyes teared "Call me Akane. Please."

"I...I really like you Akane." Lars' lust addled virgin mind could only blurt out the obvious as Akane giggled and kissed him again. "You idiot." The Oni's mind went then blank for a moment as Lars innocently tugged at her bra...only to snap it away by accident and revealing enormous breasts swaying like Jell-o. Akane gazed at him lustfully, drinking in his amazed expression.

"You like my...breasts? They aren't that... impressive." Akane looked away shamefully. "A lot of my sisters have far bigger..."

"They are...amazing..." Lars gasped before starting to play with them. Akane gritted her teeth as her hand subtly slipped her tiger striped panties away. She wanted this boy to enter her. The drugs seemed to work as Lars breathlessly tore off his shirt and pants as if in a daze, finally standing next to her naked, sweaty form.

His erection showed her an adequate 7 inches, cleanly shaven as a matter of hygiene. He slowly approached her supine form on the sofa, arms softly grasping her sides, small fingers barely making a mark on her hips.

12