Lady's Tithes: Lars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Akane softly spread her legs and nodded, holding his small waist with both her hands as she slowly guided his manhood to enter her damp, burning womanhood.

Akane's pussy was red as her, with a cute, well maintained tuft of hair carefully gelled and combed into the shape of a rose. Akane liked to call her vagina her "rose garden"...a small personal matter after an unpleasant first experience.

The Oni girl's mind felt on fire with sparks flying in her eyes as the peasant boy , crazed with lust, thrust past her inviting legs and deep inside her. She had missed the texture, the touch of skin on skin on being penetrated by a man deep inside her hungry pussy.

It was like cold water on fire, each of his awkward thrusts, his soft, cool lips touching her breasts.

"Gods...yes...faster!" She gasped as Lars started to thrust awkwardly, his cock starting to slide in and out of her effortlessly, aided by her lubrication.

It was a hurried, awkward kind of sex, but Akane wanted it and wanted it now. The boy's glazed look and awkward hurry reflected her own hungry lust The Oni opened her mouth soundlessly, giving only small gasps as he kept fucking her, the only sounds being the wet slapping sounds and her gasps filling the room; her eyes were locked on the boy's, embracing his small body, taking him as her stud.

Lars' breathing was more and more ragged after several minutes. His loins felt on fire, engulfed by the red (and red hot) folds of Akane's pussy; he could not prevent giving a brief scream as his lower body felt numb and he shuddered, unloading his virgin , potent seed in Akane's womb.

The Oni girl shuddered as she felt a hot blast of seed inside her after all the years of celibacy during the raids, her muscles clamping on his in an orgasmic bliss and she gave a quiet squeal.

It was only the tiny fists of Lars beating on her sides that made her release him; he was whimpering from pain, bringing her back to reality.

She had squeezed him too hard.

"Oh Gods! I'm sorry! Have I hurt you?!?!?!!"

+++

The Hakutaku doctor sighed as she finished bandaging Lars' arms and ribs. Her fluffy tail gently rubbed his forehead as if consoling him.

"Just a bit of cracked bones. Apply Holstaurus milk and honey for a week. Fee is fifteen silver."

Akane was a wretch. Her eyes had been puffy from crying for hours, mind wracked with guilt as her mate was injured during their first experience. A soft, small hand held her own. It was Lars reaching at her.

Akane gasped as he bent himself a bit and kissed her hand. She found herself gently leaning down, head a bit forward to avoid goring him with her horn, and returned his kiss softly on his lips, her crimson, hot lips landing on his cool, sweaty own.

"You forgive me?" Akane almost begged him.

"It's alright." Lars' strained face showed understanding. "Just be careful next time."

Akane's face brightened.

"I promise I'll do my best!" She barely restrained herself from hugging him again as the hakutaku chuckled. "I have to see to another patient, a pregnant centaur with mood swings."

Akane settled for leaning next to him in the clinic and resting her prodigious bulk next to him in an attempt to warm him as she watched over him.

"I owe a visit and apology to my new father-in-law." She whispered to him, taking out a ring.

Lars smiled at her, cradling her huge hand in his frail pair of hands.

12