Laelia Ch. 03

Story Info
Being a slave girl in ancient rome is... tense.
4k words
4.63
113.3k
58

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers- I am so sorry for the delay. I've been working 60-65 hour weeks, looking for a new job because of it, and have had terrible writer's block. (This chapter was re-written 3 times!) I hope you forgive and enjoy.

Love, Digibath <3

She was a child of ten again. She was in Rome, where she had been born, to poor Gallic slaves. When they died, she would be sold to the house where she now served.

Her adoptive father, Hector, was teaching her. He was a stooped old man, many of the other slaves made fun of him. But she adored him; he was so kind and intelligent.

They were looking at a bloated heart, and her adoptive father was explaining how it had eventually killed the cow that had previously housed it. She pulled it apart with the implements, and examined the muscle in detail. She could hear Master Lucius speaking to his son.

"Oddly enough, he thought the orphan Gaul girl would make the best new physician for our house."

The younger master spoke.

"Why did you let him choose a girl, father? I am sure there were plenty of boys who could have done the job."

She heard Lucius chuckle. "None who were smart as her. He told me she has the mind of a man. Now let's leave them so she can finish her studies."

For some reason, she made a huge blunder. She peered out of the corner of her eyes at Master Julian.

Hector grabbed her arm, while Master Lucius shut the door. But she knew Master Julian had seen. And her face started to flush.

Hector softly spoke. "Why in Orcus did you look in his eyes, child?"

"I... I... I don't know. I just...." She trailed off.

"I cannot stress to you how important it is, that you never show them what you are thinking. Hide your feelings; it will never serve you well to let them see. And never look them in the eyes. It's disrespectful, as well as giving away how you feel. Now, back to the heart...."

She wanted to cry, she was so embarrassed. Laelia tried her best to make Hector proud.

Seven years later, he would expire. Her adoptive mother would follow shortly after. She would be all alone again, except for Aidin, the younger slave who tended the gardens. He was her "brother," and her best friend.

She woke from her dream out of her natural rhythm. It was her duty to be awake before Master Lucius, in case he needed anything.

It came back to her as quickly as a nightmare, skin and sex smells she had never experienced before. She had always been interested in the idea, but she had never found a suitable specimen. So she hadn't had the opportunity to choose for herself. I'm so weak. No wonder this happened to me.

And he had been so cruel to her. He had used her, against her will, for his own needs and then dismissed her coldly. She didn't care that he had given her pleasure as well. She should write a curse tablet.

Laelia finally sighed and rolled out of bed. It would have been nice if he had, at the very least, not beaten her ass with that hairbrush. It smarted. She looked at her face in the mirror and it was puffed from all the near silent crying she had done upon returning to her cubicula.

Master Lucius was already up when she arrived. Drat.

"How is my favorite beauty this morning?" It hurt her even to look at him. He looked so very like his son, who had caused her so much harm.

She faked her best smile. "I am very well, thank you my Master. Have you taken the tincture I left you for overnight use?"

Master Lucius didn't acknowledge her speaking, he wobbled over closer. "What were you doing last night, my dear? You look a bit tired. I've never seen you look tired in the morning."

Her childhood stutter was back upon her. "Mast... Master, I could not sleep. I was excited for ... our walk in the gardens. Aidin was up late last night working on them."

"Oh, my dear, you are a horrible liar." He chuckled.

She thought, Master, you have no idea. Your son agrees as well.

Laelia saw the opened jar of medicine on his dresser, and her chance to change the subject with it.

"Master, you need to finish this. If you don't- you will have that painful swelling of the organs and feet."

"You can tell me, girl. Who is he?"

"He?" she asked, faking befuddlement.

"Oh come on, the reason you were up late last night. You were enjoying a walk in the gardens with someone else!" He smiled, and she could see in his eyes he wanted to believe it was true. Master Lucius had always been concerned that she had not chosen another slave to "marry" yet. She was his favorite slave by far, and he wanted to see her settled before he died. Perhaps with a child.

"Well, he's quite like you." Laelia said. She held her lips tight.

"I already like him!"

"I had a feeling you would."

After she had dispensed the tincture, she excused herself to prepare his breakfast. It was something she insisted on doing herself. If he was to be her charge, then she knew that she should control his diet. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. She couldn't remember who it was attributed to, but Hector had always quoted it. Laelia spun around with a tray and Eryx was right behind her.

"Good tidings, Laelia."

"Good morning to you as well, dear Eryx. " She stared down at the floor. Gods, he can't be bringing good news.

"Master Julian requests your presence in the after dusk tonight, in his office. He will have Aidin take over your... dice playing duties with Master Lucius."

"He ... "requests" it? My "presence?" I'm his slave, as he likes to remind me."

"Well, the words he used are immaterial for my purposes. I believe he said 'I don't care if she has to be dragged out by her ears. Get the boy to fulfill her duties for the remainder of the evening.' If you want an honest quote, Laelia."

Laelia did find herself smiling, more out of a sense of the ridiculous, than actual humor. "I believe you now." Then she sighed. "I suppose I need to do it."

Eryx nodded solemnly at her. They both knew that there was no option for her. She could run away, something she had considered last night. Unfortunately, out here there was a good chance of being mauled by wild animals or taken by slave traders. Especially if you were alone. She was only partially willing to take the chance.

It was odd having someone else know that she was humiliated last night. And Eryx's face had seemed sympathetic as he closed the door. Strange altogether.

His tone changed completely, and he whispered. "I don't know exactly what happened after I left the room. Laelia, I know that... you have had something traumatic happen to you. I need you to promise me something."

"I might, depends on what it is."

"Please don't tell anyone what he told you... about me, last night. The fact that I am a hermaphrodite, and that I ... don't favor women."

"Of course not. And I'm sorry as well. I had no idea he was going to question whoever I implicated as my fictional 'first.' I need you to answer a question for me, however."

"Yes."

"Do you think I could tell you I had my monthlies, and he would leave me alone?"

Eryx chuckled. "To be quite honest with you, I think he would .... Check. He hates lying, if you can't tell already."

Laelia sighed. What a shame. Once she saw Aidin, she was going to have to switch with him and then run down the hall and hide. She wasn't going to walk into the lion's den. She wasn't stupid. Gods, if she could find somewhere to hide every evening, she might be able to keep her honor intact for the remainder of his visit. He would either be too proud to look for her, or find another, more attractive girl. Powerful men don't hunt down slave girls. Well, I hope.

She saw Aidin. "Aidin- please- I need you to finish my duties for the evening."

He raised an eyebrow. "I heard. Why would Eryx need you to help Master Julian? Is he sick?"

She gave him a stern look. He was so innocent at 14 and didn't understand. Or he didn't want to consider the possibility. "I'm not going to help Master Julian. Just- please. Play dice with Master Lucius; give him the fresh medicine I've mixed- 1 dropper in his water. "He nodded. She knew he was very smart; it would be easy for him.

Aidin asked, "Then where are you going?"

"I'm going to hide."

His mouth hung open. His "sister" was one of the most uptight, proper slaves he had met. She always chided him to do his duty. Why wasn't she...no. No no no. He looked at her very intensely, his bright blue eyes shining.

"Sister- please be careful."

She nodded and walked away soundlessly. She would have to pass his office to get to the door.

Julian couldn't stop thinking about the girl he had last night, but he didn't want to call her in yet. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of her in the hall. I just need something to fuck. That's all she is.

He got his wish, as he looked up from his scrolls and the tip of a red braid slipped past the door. She was trying to avoid him. Sneaking around, so unlike the good slave she usually was. Exciting that he had an effect on her.

Rising to his feet quickly, he could feel his pulse going. Strange, this feeling. He slipped into the hall and grabbed the girl by her fragile wrist. She was light, and it was easy to drag her into the office and close the door. She watched him lock the door and it was as if she was walking in a dream. Or, a nightmare.

She tried to be assertive. "Master... I have my duties to attend to." Then she lied through her teeth. "I will be back later tonight, when you requested me. Please let me go."

He shook his head. "I have another task for you." Julian could feel her wrist trembling in his grasp. Something about it excited him.

Despite this she stood and defiantly looked him in the eyes. He could see fear, insecurity, but underneath it, strength. She said, softly, "Master Julian, your father has as much of a say in my duties as you do. With all due respect. I need to go." She tried to tug her wrist out of his grasp.

He was surprised by her uncharacteristic boldness. Julian whispered in her ear. "Do you like to be punished, girl? You seem to do things that ... cause me to question if you have a strange affinity for it." He twisted her wrist very slightly, watching her cringe.

Laelia bit her lip to stop herself from crying out. It didn't hurt that badly, it just shocked her. His question confused her. "Why... why would anyone... want to be punished? Master?" She murmured quietly. He was still mesmerized by her lip bite, had to stop himself from nipping her full lip as well.

He put his face near her neck, so close she could feel his breath. "Your constant defiance and struggling alleviates your guilt."

She whispered. "I'm not guilty. I have no reason to be." She could feel the butterflies in her stomach. Gods, what did he think she had done? Stolen something?

She could hear the smirk in his voice. "You feel guilt because your delicious little pussy got so wet last night. When I punished you for lying and disobedience. Because of the punishment, you give me more lies and disobedience in the form of sneaking around. It's a clear message to me, girl. You like it."

He traced his other hand up her ribcage, and into the fold of her dress. She felt his calloused hand on her breast, squeezing. "I like your little show of a struggle." She was thrashing about so he could barely keep his hold on her. He hardened his grip on her hips, and tugged at her dress until she was exposed to the waist. "I would fuck you either way. It doesn't particularly interest me if you want it. But I did enjoy the little game we played last night. More than I expected. Maybe as much as you."

Something in her snapped. She glared up at him. "I must interest you in some way, or why would you single me out for this torture? A little game, as you call it?!" She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth. Laelia put her free hand up to her mouth in horror.

He gripped her slender wrist a little harder. Oh, that hurts her. He saw her wince. "You call this torture. I've had men put on the cross." He smiled at her. "And you seem to forget your place, slave. Remember to call me Master." It was one of his fantasies, but of course, she didn't have to know that. She'd still be calling him Master with his cock inside of her. The thought made his already semi hard dick twitch.

She swallowed hard to get rid of the hot tears that seemed desperate to pool down her face. Even a priestess of Venus would have told her that Master Julian was correct. It was her place in the world to be subjugated. It was his place in the world to subjugate. It was the way of things.

He freed her wrist. The start of circulation pained Laelia, but she barely could feel it over her heart pounding and the tear running down her cheek. Julian sat in his ornate wooden chair. She visibly showed her displeasure as he motioned for her to sit.

"Master, please. I'll do anything... anything else you want," she said softly.

"What I want is for you to come here."

He saw her silent sigh, held in the air like a promise. Laelia tried to sit on his lap as gracefully as possible, but she was fully aware of his arousal once she did. Master Julian tilted her pretty chin towards him, forcing her to look back into his eyes. Her heart was beating so fast.

After a moment, he spoke. "Tell me your name, girl."

He doesn't know! After last night? "My name is Laelia."

"Laelia. Pretty and barbaric, just like you. Drink as much as you can." He held up his goblet. She shook her head, loose red curls coming a bit undone. "You'll regret if you don't," Julian sneered. Well, I suppose he does have a point. I don't want to remember this at all. He held her fast and she did finally drink, forcing down as much of the bitter liquid as she could stand. If the wine had been watered, she could hardly tell. By the gods, she hoped it also had some sort of poppy in it. She wanted to forget. "You need to relax." And then my plan can fall neatly into place. She started to feel tipsy almost immediately.

Julian pulled her braid out with ease. He raked his fingers through her silky curls of red hair. He was rock hard, and he could feel his iron control starting to slide. So beautiful and pure, so innocent. He had to have her. There was no reason to pace himself; he could have her anytime he wanted. He wanted her now.

Laelia could feel his breath against her neck, and when his lips started to kiss there, it felt so good, and the unwatered wine had made her heady. She instinctively rubbed against him, one time. Why are you so stupid, you silly girl, she thought to herself. How could this possibly be exciting?

He pulled the rest of her dress down, a puddle of fabric. Laelia jumped up in shock. "I didn't tell you to stop doing that," he said huskily, pushing her so she was back on his lap, facing him. The good slave never makes eye contact. His mouth was all over her neck, leaving little bites as he went. His hands were all over her thighs, so close to her cunt but never touching her directly. Making her squirm, some unknown feeling related to the butterflies in her stomach. He felt her buck against him, again. But it wasn't his toga Laelia made contact with, at some point he had removed his cock from the folds. She felt like wet silk against his cock. It took all his control not to hold her pretty shoulders down and thrust deep inside. Julian had promised himself that he would save that for later. He put his hands on her pussy instead, stroking her creamy folds. Julian watched her beautiful mouth open in near ecstasy as he played with her. It made him feel... selfish. And so hard it was painful.

He took some oil and poured it into the palm of his hand. He started to openly stroke his cock in front of her. She was shocked... and then strangely aroused, at his lewd display. "I want you to do this to me, Laelia. " She tried her best, but her unsure caresses only fueled his desire more. He watched her little hands stroke him gently and slowly, and that was where his self-control snapped completely. What a little tease.

"Very good, but not good enough," he breathed. "Get up. Now." She did as she was told.

"I want you to put your hands on the desk and stand perfectly still." Even through the effect of the drink, his tone made her nervous. "Master, no, please." she begged. But she did as he asked.

Julian stared at her sleek cream colored body. He hadn't seen her in this light yet, while the day was just fading. With his cold, calculating eyes, he could see she was more stunning than any whore he'd had, even more beautiful than his dead wife. Now he was going to have her. He groped her soft ass with both hands. She was mortified and strangely aroused. He watched her white knuckle the desk, putting her weight on her toes and hands. Laelia could hear him stroking his cock, the oily noise was unmistakable.

Laelia felt him stand up next to her. He put a hand around her mouth. "Don't bite or you'll lose your tongue. And that would be a pity." He used his hands to spread her legs from behind. She was spread completely open and frightened. He could hear her struggle to breathe. He took a sip of his wine and looked at her fresh pink insides, framed by only a wisp of red hair. Choice meat.

He could smell her reluctant arousal, and he rubbed between her legs very tenderly. She cried out and tried to clench her legs together from sensitivity and embarrassment. He started to lightly hit her pussy lips with the back of his hand. He didn't do it hard enough to even hurt that much. But she was burning up from humiliation and lust.

"I know that we share the same....unusual... tastes. I will show you how much that pleases me." He ran his left hand down her ass, barely touching her. And then his oil coated finger slipped slowly into her asshole, and the realization hit her. She started to thrash again, but it was no use. He started to slowly push his cock inside of her ass, not satisfied until he was fully seated inside of her.

The feeling made him reel with pleasure. Her asshole was the tightest thing he had ever felt. She was squeezing him like an oiled tight fist, even as she cried into his hand. He had to keep himself in check so he did not cum as soon as he forced his way inside. He swore.

She screamed, muffled, into his hand. The pain was unlike anything she had felt before, and the wine barely dulled it. Julian whispered in her ear. "Every time I've watched you walk away from me, I've thought about filling your pretty ass with cock. I didn't imagine how tight you'd be." She was so weak from the sensation, and almost fell back against him. He didn't mind at all- he used her soft body like a doll, picking her up and pounding her mercilessly against the desk. Laelia didn't know what was wrong with her. It wasn't so much the sensation as the situation she was in, her helplessness. She started to relax and let the strange feeling overtake her. He heard a slight groan of pleasure muffled into his hand, and then another. He withdrew, before spreading her legs in the front and spearing her ass anew. The girl moaned out loud as he fucked her hard, holding her pretty face so she looked into his eyes. "And you seem like such a good girl. I knew you wanted this."

Julian buried his right hand fingers in her now slightly puffy cleft and stroked her there until her clit was throbbing, begging. He started to finger fuck her, making sure to give her little clit adequate attention as well. Her pussy squeezed his fingers very nicely. Her sweet cream was all over his hand. "Poor little thing. Your cunni is begging me. Maybe I'll pay you another visit tonight." Julian knew he was supposed to be gentle, but she felt so good. The sensations were too much for him and he buried himself up to the hilt as hard as he could, as fast as he could.

12