Laerinia & Ephra on Sune's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moloch was quickening his pace and Ephra was getting louder. The penetration of the two monstrous penises was overwhelming, with each passing minute her excitement grew to completely new levels as her body adapted better to the situation. The demon was strong and resilient, but their position was straining for the both of them, so he decided to change it. He lowered the angel onto his penises and carried her like that to the bed, he laid her on the edge, so that both her holes were easily accessible. Ephra spread her nylon clad legs wide, almost into splits, to allow the bulky torso of her lover to fit easily. Once they were comfortable in the new position Moloch resumed the pounding, he quickly reached the previous pace, but this time he was not going to hold there and kept accelerating. His motions were swift, but also deep, with each move he retreated almost his entire penises so that only the heads remained in the angel's holes. With every push Ephra was being impaled on two poles, each forty centimetres long and nine thick; all that at an almost frantic pace. Her moans and screams were loud, but short and chaotic, as almost the entire air was being pushed out of her lungs with each shove. Moloch became more audible as well, it was clear that the earlier foreplay had had an impact on his overall arousal.

The trio on the other side of the bed also sped up their tempo. Laerinia was silent since the large penis in her throat prevented any sounds from leaving it, but she tremendously enjoyed being spit-roasted on two huge poles. Tanariehl was pounding her vagina and he had not only the size, but also the technique of using his magnificent cock. On the other side Mara had somehow managed to turn the drow's throat into an almost erogenous zone; she was not holding back either, but held the sorceress' head firmly in place and used it as intensely as the incubus did the vagina. For these demons it was a second round, so they were not going to climax any time soon.

When Moloch resumed having sex with Ephra in their new position, Mara and Tanariehl looked at each other and wordlessly agreed for a change as well. The demons withdrew their cocks from Laerinia's holes and the drow suddenly felt empty. She might have been passive in this position, but that did not mean she was getting bored. The disappointment did not linger though, with few gestures and fewer words the trio decided upon the new configuration. The sorceress got on all fours on the bed, Tanariehl knelt in front of her and almost instantly began deepthroating the sorceress. Mara got behind the drow, but instead of shoving her penis into the vagina, she aimed for the ass; she was not slow nor gentle and started to pound Laerinia rough from the very beginning.

Moloch was riding Ephra as if he wanted to rip her apart, the angel was tremendously enjoying the rough and extreme double penetration. Both of them were loud, but this time the demon was the noisier one. He had been pounding Ephra in this position for the last ten minutes and has almost reached the point of no return. The demon roared loudly and pushed his both penises as deep into the angel's body as possible. There he erupted, a thick stream of semen shot from his two shafts as he kept roaring. He was no longer shoving his whole penises back and forth, his motions were harder, but significantly shorter, as if he wanted to get even deeper into the angel. The additional pressure on Ephra's insides pushed her over the edge as well, it was an insane completely uncontrollable orgasm. She screamed with all the air she could get out of her lungs, she thrashed on the bed within the strict limits created by Moloch's firm hold and huge cocks. The demon's orgasm continued as streams of seed filled the angel's womb and stomach, her belly was bulging visibly, but she did not notice that in her ecstacy.

After what seemed like an eternity the lovers calmed down. Moloch shot the last drop of semen into Ephra, but kept his penises inside of her, the angel's belly was swollen and made her look as if she was in a late stage of pregnancy. She finally opened her eyes and noticed the change in her own body, but was too exhausted to comment it. The demon maintained his penises inside Ephra's holes, it was not unpleasant to the angel and also prevented his seed from flowing out. Moloch looked as if he had something more planned for his lover, he leant forward, got his mouth to Ephra's ear and whispered something to her. That made her eyes go wide, but she nodded her head in agreement. She looked a bit uncertain, but the demon did not leave her any more time to hesitate, he grabbed her ankles and began to move away from the bed dragging the angel with him. His penises remained inside of her the whole time, just as Ephra was about to fall off of the edge of the bed, Moloch lifted her up by the ankles. He was swift enough not to make her hit the floor with her head. His cocks finally left her holes, but she got turned upside down quickly so the semen did not flow out.

The demon carried the angel to the wall and locked her ankles inside a pair of shackles. She could now experience the feelings of emptiness and fullness at the same time; she obviously felt empty, because the monstrous penises had left her stretched holes, but full and heavy, because she was filled with litres of demonic semen. According to Moloch's words which he had whispered into her ear, she had to wait like that for Mara. The incubus would cast a spell on her that would allow to drain the seed out of her body... in a less obvious way.

Mara was not going to let Ephra wait for too long, she had been vigorously pounding Laerinia's anus for awhile now and she could sense her second orgasm incoming. Tanariehl was also nearing climax, he had used all of the drow's holes in a short time and was not sure which one he liked most; but he knew for sure that he would enjoy shooting his load deep inside of her throat. The succubus was the first of the two demons to climax, she kept shoving her large penis into Laerinia's ass as another voluminous load left her body; she slapped the drow's buttocks with both hands as she withdrew her member. The sorceress did not achieve an anal orgasm this time, but surprisingly climaxed when the incubus' semen hit the back of her throat; it must have been the psychological effect of experiencing something completely new. Tanariehl firmly grabbed the drow's head and pushed his cock deep into her throat, so that his testicles rested on her chin. There he ejaculated a load which seemed even more voluminous than the previous one; he kept pumping until he felt that his testicles were empty. Only then he withdrew his penis and let Laerinia's head go, the sorceress collapsed on the bed, her body still shaking from her own orgasm. She was breathing hard, but other than that she remained silent. Tanariehl cuddled her and they both observed Mara, as she approached Ephra.

All anxiety had left the angel, everything here was so new and exciting, she just could not wait to see the effects of the succubus' spell. It was not even about her bulging belly, she was extremely curious what new thing could happen, how would she be altered this time. The first thing Mara did when she reached Ephra was to squat before her and kiss her lips. It was a bit awkward, because the angel was upside down, but she welcomed the kiss eagerly and returned it passionately. The succubus then stood up and touched Ephra's belly, she caressed it for few moments as if sensing something. From there she moved her hands to the angel's breasts, she touched and groped them, she also pinched and pulled the nipples; that caused Ephra to moan softly. Eventually Mara spread the fingers of her palms wide and grabbed the angel's breasts that way; she then began the incantation.

Ephra was focused on the physical sensation and ignored the words of the spell, but Laerinia understood them well, she knew that spell and had performed something similar on Aeriella. The drow was amazed by the ease with which the succubus casted such a complicated spell. Ephra's belly began to gently tingle and the feeling quickly spread out onto her breasts; it was not unpleasant, but soon intensified and changed into something almost erotic. For an angel almost the entire body could be an erogenous zone, right now she felt as if she was masturbating by stimulating the skin of her belly and breasts; and most of all - nipples, Ephra could feel them grow and become a lot more sensitive. Her moans grew significantly louder as Mara continued to cast the spell.

The angel felt as the skin of her breasts began to stretch. They were growing! The sensation was almost as overwhelming as sex with Moloch, Ephra issued a loud ecstatic cry. Her breasts continued to grow, while her belly was returning to its former state, the toned muscles were once again visible. Eventually Mara said the final word of the incantation and took her palms from the angel's breasts. Ephra managed to calm down and looked up, in that position all she could see were her own breasts. They have grown massive!

Moloch unfastened the shackles and helped the angel to get back on her feet. She could not stop herself from playing with her own breasts, they were heavy and soft, but firm.

"They've grown nicely, didn't they? Not every woman can get such a size" Mara was admiring the effects of her own spell "if I were to guess, you've gone from D-cup up to H. I'm afraid it's not permanent though. But we're not done with your breasts yet."

Ephra remained silent, just shot the succubus a curious glance.

"Let's not waste the time on talking about it" Mara answered the unsaid question "let's do it!"

They all went onto the bed where the angel laid on her back. Even the weight of her heavy breasts on the chest felt pleasurable to her. Laerinia and Mara were the first to reach Ephra's mammaries, they grabbed each with both hands and began to suck on the swollen nipples. Breastfeeding is not typically an activity considered erotical or arousing, but current situation was anything but typical. The angel had let off the steam with the insane orgasm that she had experienced with Moloch, but the horniness was already beginning to build back up. The two women were not just playing with Ephra's nipples, they were actually sucking out the fluid that filled her breasts; that activity itself was enough to make her start moaning softly once more.

Another difference between an ordinary breastfeeding and the sucking that Laerinia and Mara were currently performing was that it made Ephra's breasts shrink. They did not return to their previous size, far from that, but by the time the two women were done, the angel's breasts were one size smaller. It was not over though since Tanariehl and Moloch took the places by Ephra's mammaries and continued to arouse her in that way; they too groped her breasts in addition to the sucking. The horniness might have been building up in the angel, but her holes got some rest which they needed after the pounding they had received from Moloch. When the men finished to feed on the fluid coming from the angel's body, her breasts shrunk another size and were now F-cups.

The demon was ready for another round. He had already "fucked a blonde", now came the time for the ebony beauty; Laerinia was perfectly aware of that. All her anxiety was replaced by eagerness and anticipation, she knew that no harm could be done to her and badly wanted to have the monstrous penises inside of her. Moloch opted for a different position with the drow, he would take her doggy style. The sorceress got an all fours on the edge of the bed, so that the demon could stand on the ground while double-penetrating her. The drow's holes needed no further lubrication, but Moloch licked them both just for good measure; Laerinia's soft moans proved that he had made a right choice. The demon then placed the tips of his cocks at the entrances to sorceress' holes and began to gently push them deeper.

Ephra's holes might have needed rest, but her mouth was still available for use. Mara wanted to show the angel the delights of a "breathing deepthroat" as well, so she told her to assume the position on the edge of the bed; Ephra obeyed without hesitation. Tanariehl planned to remain as an active spectator, he would not fill any of the angel's holes, but would caress her body and drink some more from her full breasts.

Moloch was getting his penises deep into Laerinia's holes, the stretching caused the drow to moan audibly; at the gentle pace and with the size of his rods it took several seconds. Once the demon was whole in, the sorceress stopped moaning and made few deep breaths to compose herself. When Moloch sensed that she was ready he began to withdraw his penises, he moved his hips back until only the heads of his cocks remained in, stretching the drow's entrances. This time without a pause he began to push them back in. He used the same scheme as with Ephra, so that Laerinia could adapt to his size and pace as well.

Mara stood over the angel's head with her penis aiming for the blonde's mouth, Ephra opened wide and invitingly. The succubus did not have to be asked twice, she shoved her massive cock inside carefully, but decisively; the angel was an expert at deepthroating and soon her nose was touching Mara's underbelly. The succubus again cast the spell effortlessly and Ephra, without fear nor hesitation, inhaled. Despite the large penis filling her throat the air began to flow into her lungs, once regular breathing resumed, Mara began to work her hips.

Tanariehl continued to caress the angel's body and play with her breasts, he sucked on them from time to time. All that activity as well as the liquid that he was drinking were getting him more aroused. He knew that once Mara shot her load inside of Ephra's throat he'd be ready to take her place.

Moloch needed less than two minutes to reach his desired steady pace, few moments later Laerinia adapted to it fully and was moaning in rhythm with demons powerful pushes. She kept her gaze ahead of her, so unlike Ephra she did not see her belly bulging. But obviously she could not miss the overall sensation of being thoroughly filled. It was a mixture of a bliss of being full and complete, and a false threat of being ripped apart; it all combined into an unprecedented ecstasy. Whenever the sorceress exhaled the air left her lungs accompanied by erotic cries. The demon was no longer gentle, his pushes were hard and decisive, his underbelly repeatedly hitting the drow's buttocks with loud clasps. The minutes went by and the demon maintained the pace. During their rest he had regenerated fully and was now in the same form, as he had been earlier with Ephra; Laerinia would get an equally satisfying ride.

Once Mara reached her desired pace she never slowed down, she gave the angel's mouth and throat a solid pounding with her large penis. Ephra accepted it all gladly, while Tanariehl fondled her body, the incubus paid the most attention to her huge breasts that were now incredibly sensitive.

The succubus needed fifteen minutes to reach an orgasm. When she passed the point of no return she pushed her cock as deep into the angel's throat as she could and shot her whole load there. It was not as voluminous as her previous one, but Ephra had received enough semen already in all of her holes. Her mouth and throat were not going to get a rest though, Tanariehl also wanted to enjoy "a breathing deepthroat", so as soon as Mara withdrew her penis, he took her place at the angel's face. Ephra just swallowed and invitingly opened her mouth once more so that another large cock could enter it. The succubus moved to the other side of the angel's body and began to caress it, she paid as much attention to the swollen breasts as to Ephra's clitoris which was by now fully rested.

Back and forth went Moloch's hips, in and out went his monstrous penises. Laerinia was almost overwhelmed by ecstasy and after fifteen minutes she was nearing a climax. They never changed their position and continued the double penetration doggy style. The drow was the first to orgasm, she arched her back and issued a long high-pitched scream. Then she collapsed onto the bed as her body continued to tremble, her muscles clenched. The demon grabbed the sorceress' legs and spread them wide, so he could push his cocks deep into her body; ss her holes tightened because of the orgasm he climaxed as well. Moloch's both penises shot another load and began to fill Laerinia's body, her belly was rapidly swelling as her orgasm went on.

When the demon stopped ejaculating and the drow's orgasm subsided, he acted similarly as he did earlier with Ephra. Moloch grabbed Laerinia's ankles and pulled her with himself to the edge of the bed, there he simultaneously withdrew his penises and raised the sorceress to the air. He was careful not to let her hit the floor, while keeping all of his seed inside of her body. The demon hung the drow in the same place and position, as he earlier did with the angel.

Mara stopped fondling Ephra's body and came to Laerinia to cast her spell. The sorceress was looking up and admiring her swollen belly, she was doubly curious how the magic would alter her body; she was a sorceress after all and was interested how spells worked. When the succubus effortlessly cast her spell the drow's belly began to return to its previous size, while her breasts grew; in her case they also grew four sizes, from C to G cup. When it was done Moloch released Laerinia and carefully helped her stand on her feet. She admired her huge breasts and played with them, they felt heavy, full and incredibly sensitive; and there were more people willing to interact with them.

Tanariehl decided to postpone deepthroating Ephra, along with the angel they would be the first to suck on the drow's newly enlarged breasts. The feasting looked similar as it did earlier with Ephra's mammaries. The angel was obviously the most curious one, she already knew how it felt to be suck, but have not tried the taste of magical milk yet.

Everyone got their fair share of Laerinia's nipples, the lovers sucked, cuddled and rested. Ephra having drunk the most of the drow's milk was now the most horny of them all and possessed renewed energy. Laerinia needed some more rest and time to enjoy her breasts, even though they have shrunk to E cups, she was joined on the bed by Tanariehl who cuddled by her side and enjoyed the touch of her body.

The angel was eager for another round, but when Mara whispered few words into her ears, her eyes went wide. She thought that she had already endured the "worst" (or best, however one looked at it).

"It won't fit" Ephra said, despite the earlier experiences.

"The only things that don't fit in this room are the words you've just said" replied the succubus "Don't worry. You'll love it as you did everything else so far."

The angel nodded in agreement, but some doubts remained on her face.

Moloch again took Ephra into his arms and lifted her over his penises, she rested her feet on his hips. Mara came beneath the angel to once more serve as a support, but this time she did not aim one cock for each hole. She grabbed them close together and put to Ephra's clitoris. The succubus continued to hold the penises as the demon pushed the angel onto them. Ephra let out the air with a low groan as her vagina was being unimaginably stretched; the motion was extremely slow, but progressed inexorably. The angel looked down on her belly to see the bulge that was proceeding upwards, the feeling was not painful, but strangely arousing; doubts had not left her completely yet.

A whole minute was necessary to safely impale Ephra on Moloch's cocks, they got whole inside of her pussy. It was stretched beyond any reasonable limits, but she had already learnt that when having sex in the demonic realm reason was often more of an obstacle than a guidance. The angel calmed her breathing and tried to adapt to her new state, it came surprisingly easy, the fullness made her feel complete in a way. It was not the end though.