Laerinia & Ephra on Sune's Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mara was kneeling on the ground beneath Ephra. After Moloch's penises entered the angel's vagina her role was over for a while, but she continued to monitor the penetration from her perspective. When her hands were not longer in use she licked one of them to make sure it was wet and slippery. When Ephra adapted to the extreme penetration the succubus began to make it even more extreme. She put the fingers of her wet palm together and placed them at the entrance to the angel's ass, then she slowly began to push it inside. Ephra resumed the groaning, while Mara began to lick her other hand. The succubus pushed her whole forearm into the angel's anus, just the elbow remained outside; it took her half a minute to do so. She gave Ephra another thirty seconds to rest and adapt and then she began to insert her other hand, equally carefully.

Inside of her holes the angel had Moloch's two gigantic penises and Mara's both forearms; and somehow she managed to stay intact and well. The bulging belly looked a bit awkward, but otherwise she felt... well, how? The sensation was so unique and even grotesque that it was impossible to state one's feelings. To put things simply - it was not bad, it might have even been good; but in this realm there could always be more.

When Ephra eventually fully adapted to her state it came time to get back into motion. Moloch began to slowly move his hips backwards, he held the angel in place so that she would remain immobile, but his cocks would withdraw from her pussy. She kept her feet on the demon's hips, but had to stretch her legs to maintain the balance. Mara retained her hands inside Ephra's ass.

Moloch withdrew his penises so that only their heads remained inside of the angel's vagina, then he began to push them back gently. As he did so the succubus withdrew her hands, they had the perfect match and it was clear that they had performed it before. When the demon's cocks got whole back inside of Ephra's pussy, Mara had withdrawn her arms from the anus, so that only her fingers remained inside. The pair of demons penetrated the angel's holes interchangeably so that she never felt empty. They maintained the perfect rhythm and gradually picked up the tempo.

Ephra felt breathless. She could breath without any problems, but felt unable to issue any sounds, although in her mind she was screaming in ecstacy. This was insane! Unreal! Was it even happening? Her holes were filled with objects that could not have fitted in normal circumstances. Not only filled - actively penetrated! Back and forth. In and out. Arms and cocks. The stretching went on and on, she completely lost the passage of time. Was it a minute or an hour? Or maybe the whole evening already? It did not matter, she lost other senses as well, it was only her and the demons. As if they tried to fit whole into the angel. Grotesque. Ecstatic. Orgasmic!

The orgasm was like nothing Ephra had ever felt before. She could not scream, because the air was being constantly pushed out of her lungs. She could not clench her muscles, because her holes were stretched beyond reasonable limits. She could not even clench her fists, because she felt so weak and limp. But it was a divine feeling nevertheless. The orgasm went on and on, exhausting the angel, but at the same time bringing her to new heights.

As soon as the demons sensed Ephra's climax incoming they aborted their rhythm. Mara withdrew her hands, so that only her palms remained inside of the angel's ass to continue to stretch it. Moloch pushed his penises deeper and made his motions shorter, but stronger, he wanted to synchronize his orgasm with Ephra's. As the angel went over the edge he shot his loads inside of her, they were not any less voluminous than the previous ones; the demon seemed to have inexhaustible supply of semen.

Ephra eventually returned to reality. How much time have passed? Eternity? Most likely something close to that. She was hanging upside down with her ankles locked in shackles. She looked up and saw her belly bulging with Moloch's seed. Mara was standing next to her ready to cast the spell once more. As the succubus did her magic the angel's breasts once again grew dramatically until they reached H cups; the belly got flat and smooth. Moloch then helped Ephra not only get to her feet, but also get back to the bed.

On the piece of furniture were Tanariehl and Laerinia. The incubus had deepthroated the drow and he shot his load inside of her mouth; she had happily swallowed. They were both awaiting to feast at Ephra's breasts. Laerinia needed to drink the magical milk to make herself ready for the same extreme penetration that the angel had just experienced. But could anyone be fully ready for something that unreal? Did the answer to that question even matter?

Epilogue

Earlier at his place Tanariehl had said that Moloch and Mara were important figures in the cult of Shares. They could not only provide unique sexual experiences, but could also invite other meaningful demons for more lovemaking. That would without a doubt be pleasurable, but Laerinia had duties to perform in her own realm. She had done enough on the Sune's quest so far and would have to return home eventually. Ephra on the other hand could and should remain with the demons, as an angel she was best destined to work on an arrangement between followers of Sune and Shares. She would remain Moloch's and Mara's guest, together with them (and occasionally Tanariehl) they would persuade other demons to join their cause.

Repeated sex with Moloch, having been filled with his semen to the brink, as well as Mara's magic had several permanent effects on Ephra. Her breasts grew from D to F cup, they could occasionally get bigger, but would not return to a smaller size. Her nipples grew and stiffened as well, in their neutral state they were seven millimeters long and could grow even longer when the angel got aroused, which happened often. Both breasts and nipples became more sensitive, they were erogenous to begin with, but touching them could be even more arousing after living with the demons. Ephra's both holes got tighter, yes that is right - tighter. At the same time they became significantly more flexible, that way even a single finger inserted into the angel's vagina or anus encountered resistance, but a whole arm could fit there without any problems (and with a lot of pleasure for Ephra).

The only permanent change of Laerinia's body was the growth of her breasts. They eventually shrunk, but did not return to their original C cups, but instead remained at a D cup; the drow was happy with that change. On her way back the sorceress visited Issaria and Issyria, the twin succubi gladly listened to her story. They also gave her a new sex toy, it was supposed to be something that provided unique experiences, but they did not say anything more. She would have to try it on her own... or give it to Aeriella for testing.