Aeriella and Laerinia Deal with Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soaking wet. Good... Ready for a rough fucking, slut?"

"Yes. I'm ready. Please, fuck me really good."

"Oh no! Not yet, I'll play with you later. Now it's time for my pet to take care of you."

With that he moved the swing above a pool in the ground, the same one from which the tentacle-sprouts emerged earlier. Now they appeared again, there were four of them, two smaller ones went for the elf's breasts and sucked on her nipples, the widest one entered her vagina. When it was all the way in it started to grow thicker, stretching Aeriella's womb to sizes she did not realise were possible. The elf's loud grunts filled the air as the tender parts of her body were being extended to their limits. The sprout finally stopped growing and the apprentice breathing heavily looked between her legs, the tentacle was immobile for now, but it seemed like it was easily ten centimetres in diameter wide. It had to have similar abilities as the ring of shapeshifting that was taken from the elf before the torment began, otherwise it could simply be harmful and that was forbidden by the pact made with the incubus.

There was one more sprout left and Aeriella knew where it was going, fortunately this one was not as thick, but who knew how wide it could grow... Its tip poked at the elf's anus and started to go deeper, after being stretched by the huge plug accommodating the tentacle was easy, it went significantly deeper though and showed no signs of stopping. The apprentice did not know how deep the sprout went, but it surely was beyond any anal penetration she had ever experienced. She could feel it moving somewhere inside of her body and it kept going deeper.

When Aeriella realised how far the tentacle actually went she was struck with horror, she could feel it entering her throat from the inside. It was impossible! It would suffocate her! She tried to shout to make it stop, but the words did not leave her mouth. But she was a sorceress trained to tame her fear, the elf managed to calm herself down and then realised that she still could breath, despite the sprout in her throat. She continued to breathe unharmed, even when the tentacle came out of her mouth where she could see it. Despite the awkwardness of the whole situation it was amazing, the sprout went throughout her entire body!

Then the two tentacles in her holes started to move back and forth. The thick one in the elf's vagina was causing stronger stimulation by far with how it stretched her womb. But the apprentice was still astonished by the slimmer one that kept appearing and disappearing from her field of view; indeed she had never been fucked like that.

The penetration combined with nipple play was making Aeriella even more aroused, there was no more pain and she got used to having her vagina stretched so wide. The excitement once again took hold of her senses, yet the climax was not forthcoming.

The elf did know how much time she spent on the swing with the tentacles using her body. At some point the one that went through her anus withdrew from the rest of her body, it continued the anal penetration, but limited in depth. The one in her vagina narrowed, but quickened its tempo; finally they all stopped and withdrew. The excitement they produced in the apprentice did not go away, but with the stimulation temporarily halted Aeriella could at least comprehend the surroundings.

Tanariehl was still there and had several more ideas how to use and abuse the elf, not all were so intense, few even allowed the apprentice to have some form of rest. She failed to notice one thing, though one could not blame her for that, with all the stimulation she was getting. The incubus did not have sex with her even once, he did not even get naked. All the penetration was done by what he called his pets or by the wide variety of toys he possessed.

Twenty four hours were almost over, Aeriella was half-sitting in Tanariehl's arms, she was trembling gently barely aware of her surroundings. The four drow were immobilised in their swings, each one had a sprout in his mouth, the plants were not moving on doing anything else, they just stayed there and caused discomfort.

"You must be incredibly aroused, Aeriella" said the incubus in a completely changed soothing voice. He now sounded as a caring lover, not a tormentor. At the same time he was hugging the elf and stroking her hair.

"Yes," the sorceress answered in a weak, shaky voice.

"And you'd love to climax."

"Yes."

"I can give it to you. We will make love and both have incredible orgasms."

"Yes..."

"All you need to do is stay with me and be my lover. I will take care of you, I will bring you all the pleasures of the flesh you can imagine. You will reach new heights with me. Your orgasms will be unprecedented. Do you want that?"

"Yes" Aeriella's mind was not functioning on its full capacity.

"Will you be my lover? Will you stay with me?"

The drow were watching and listening to the whole conversation, they were weary as well and, most of all, humiliated, but were nowhere near the state the elf was in. All four realised it was just a trick and the incubus was trying to sway the sorceress' weakened mind, and make her accept a new much worse pact. It was Altonven who acted first, he bit into the sprout that was in his mouth and that made the plant withdraw. The moment his mouth was empty, the drow shouted:

"Aeriella, NO!"

The elf was a trained sorceress, her mind was practised in the matters of strength of will and endurance. It took great effort from the part of Tanariehl to bring her to the point of helplessness, but she was not completely defeated. The drow's cry awoke her from the trance, she was still exhausted and incredibly aroused, but at least she could think relatively clearly.

"No!" she answered with all the might she could muster "I will not be your lover. We will all leave the moment our pact is completed."

"Damn you!" in an instant Tanariehl was back to his vicious self "you want to go, bitch! You will. But we still have over a minute left. I'll make sure it'll be the worst minute of your life!"

With that he took the whip he began the torment with.

"Spread your legs, whore!"

The elf had to obey. The incubus spent the remaining minute mercilessly whipping the sorceress' battered clitoris, this time the pain managed to overcome the excitement. Aeriella was squirming and screaming, although she kept her legs spread as commanded.

Finally Tanariehl stopped, the pact was completed, the company was free to go. The drow were a bit rigid and walked awkwardly, but the elf could not stand up on her own, much less walk.

"Give us our clothes," said Altonven.

"No."

"That was the deal."

"It wasn't, I promised to give you back your equipment. If you had read the codex, you would've known that clothes, equipment and... armaments are three separate things. The bitch will get her bag and her jewellery, but nothing else. You can keep the stockings and heels, slut, they suit you," he added with a mirthless laugh.

"So take these cages off," replied the drow.

"No again."

"But we were to leave unharmed."

"And you will. I haven't done anything permanent to you. The cages can be taken off by a locksmith and the slut can get an orgasm as soon as she is able to cast the right spell. I'll lead you to the door beyond which you'll find my two sisters. You'll meet them naked, with chastity cages on. I'm sure you'll make an impressive sight. Although my sisters might not feel too intimidated," this time Tanariehl's laugh was genuine.

The succubus kept his word, wicked that may sound, he returned Aeriella's bag and ring, then he led the company to the right door. The elf had to be helped to make that trip. After Tanariehl unlocked the door with a key and left, the sorceress produced a small vial from her bag and drank its content, the potion regenerated her strength and removed fatigue in an instant. It did nothing to remove the arousal though, Aeriella had to strain her willpower to focus on the task and try to forget about the sexual excitement.

Oanaelour must have lost his patience some time earlier and was gone.

THE THIRD PACT

The company's situation was bad, but not hopeless, the elf could still cast spells and had her ring of shapeshifting, the drow even unarmed were deadly. They all still had some force to use if need be, even if they did not look too intimidating, like Tanariehl had pointed out.

The demonesses on their part were not known for their use of brute force. Surely they would have some minions, but most likely not warriors. Hope started to fill Aeriella's heart, even though it was hard to find space in there, because it was filled by lust inducted by incubus' torment.

Behind the door there was a small corridor illuminated by torches, it was empty, but the company could see a bigger and brighter chamber at its end. From what they heard someone was having sex there, which was not a surprize in this place. Five elves pushed forward carefully, there should not be an ambush or any traps here, but it was always better to surprise the opponent. Tanzerin moved ahead of the group to scout, he peered cautiously from the corridor into the chamber. It was vast and brightly illuminated, by fire as well as by magic. Inside there were the twin demonesses, currently penetrating Laerinia from both sides, they were accompanied by two servants, who currently stood idly at the side. The minions were both female, of medium height and slim, but with unproportionally big breasts, they were dressed in high heeled boots, corsets, gloves and hoods that covered their whole faces, leaving opening only for mouth, nose, eyes and black hair, tied into a long ponytail. Their whole outfits were made of black leather, neither of them was armed, nor were there any visible weapons nearby. The scout quietly reported everything to the party that was waiting farther into the corridor.

Aeriella decided that they would move in and spread into an arc, with her in the middle. She would have an offensive spell prepared, one that should knock the demonesses, but not harm Laerinia. They would not attack immediately, but instead demand that their mistress was released.

The succubi were so absorbed by sex, that they did not notice the approach of the elves. Their servants did not warn them either, but when finally they realised the presence of a company they did not seem to be bothered:

"Who do we have here? Do you want to join us?" said one of the demonesses, not pausing to penetrate Laerinia's womb. Her voice was sweet and seductive.

"I'm sure they would, Issyria, but look," replied the other, pointing at the drow's chastity cages, "they must've visited our sweet brother," she said, filling the sorceress' mouth with her penis.

"Poor things. And the big beautiful girl is wearing Tanariehl's favourite outfit. You all must be horny as hell."

"Stop it!" demanded Aeriella, pointing at her mistress.

"Of course. You want to take her place."

"No! I want to take her with me and leave."

"Why such a rush?" asked Issyria, but stopped nevertheless. She withdrew her penis from Laerinia's vagina and continued to speak.

"Wouldn't you like to enjoy some pleasure as well? After paying a visit to our brother you surely deserve to be pleased. He is violent and ruthless, which isn't bad, but he lacks sophistication and despite his pretence he has no idea how to satisfy a woman."

"We can get pleasure on our own."

"Your boys, probably so. Removing these cages shouldn't be hard. But dispelling what's been cast on you could be more difficult than you think. And she's ours" added the demonesses in a more serious voice.

"You abducted her."

"If you think that taking her by force would be easy, better think twice. You're on our ground."

It was then that Aeriella remembered how this whole situation came to be. Why Laerinia was trying to pact with the twins in the first place.

"What if I offer you a replacement for her?"

"Now you're talking," Issyria was all sweet again, "yourself maybe?"

"Not me, another drow. Also female of course."

"I think I know which drow you have in mind. We have her on a regular basis, why would we need you to provide us with her services?"

"Because she summons and restricts you. She knows your tricks and you can't abduct her, like you did with my Mistress. But if we took her by force, it would be a completely different matter. "

"Most females aren't able to think so clearly after visiting our brother. You sound reasonable, but how about we broaden the deal a bit?"

"What do you suggest?"

"Since you won't give us that drow immediately, it would be fair if we received some form of interest for our loss, an interest that should please all of us. The five of you would stay with us for two more days and we'd have wild sex. Sounds tempting?"

"We have had enough of sexual slavery for some time."

"Oh no! No slavery. It would be a mutual pleasure as I said. With one little catch which I'll tell you right away. Your mistress has the same condition as yourself, she can't reach an orgasm, she's filled with insatiable lust. We would take the chastities off your boys immediately, but would keep the two of you like that for, let's say, four more hours.. After that time we'd release you from the spell and give you endless orgasms, more intense than anything you ever experienced. "

The elf believed that she could endure four more hours of tease and denial. She was already on a verge and the demonesses knew how to building sexual tension, but she was tough. It was Laerinia the apprentice was concerned about, she had been teased for a significantly longer time and was in a visibly worse state, she could lose her mind and make them fall into another trap. Issyria must have noticed her hesitation.

"No other catches in our deal, after two days all of you get released. We won't offer you any more deals, but you'll be obliged to bring Matron Cortiva to us within, let's say, a month. Sounds good?"

"Three months."

"Deal."

As a sign of a trade met the demoness gave Aeriella a passionate kiss. The elf could not help, but return it.

Four guards were released from their chastities immediately as it was agreed, the succubi told them to take care of Laerinia and sent their two masked minions to assist. The men knew that their Mistress was already incredibly aroused and did not want to torment her anymore, but they had to according to the deal. To reduce the stimulation to minimum only one of them, it was Altonven, would make love to the sorceress. Vavan would take one of the minions and Tanzerin and Selenar - the other.

To Aeriella's astonishment the demonesses began their lovemaking slowly. Issyria, possibly jealous of her sister, gave the elf a passionate kiss, while the second twin knelt behind the apprentice, caressed her legs and groped her thighs.

Altonven approached Laerinia, who was lying on an elevated bed, for lack of a better word. The sorceress noticed him, as he approached and said in a breathless voice:

"Fuck me! Fuck me really good."

The guard realized, that she was aroused so much that sex was the only thing she could think about, but he was horny himself and also wanted to discharge the sexual tension within him. He went between Laerinia's legs and checked her with a finger, she was soaking wet, most likely had been in that state for a longer period of time. The drow's penis was already hard enough so he wasted no time and entered his Mistress' vagina, she responded with a weak moan. Altonven ejaculated inside the sorceress relatively quickly, but it did not matter, he would not have brought her to an orgasm anyway.

Vavan got between the legs of one of the demonesses' minions, she was obedient and also constantly wet. She was extremely enthusiastic about sex, but just like the elves could not reach an orgasm. Same as his fellow guard the drow ejaculated quickly, but the girl was eager to prepare him for another round... or to be licked by him, it did not seem to matter to her.

Selenar and Tanzerin were taking the second servant from both sides, they did not last any longer than the other drow either.

Foreplay with the succubi was soon over, the twins wanted to make Aeriella as aroused as possible after all. The apprentice was laid down on something that resembled a mattress, it was surprisingly comfortable. Issyria got between the elf's legs and started licking her vigorously, Issaria was caressing Aeriella's body, paying the most attention to her breasts. First she licked and sucked the nipples, while at the same time groping the breasts, then she started pinching the nipples. It was not too painful, but Tanariehl spell was still in force, so the pain, even mild, was transitioned into additional excitement.

Five minutes of such treatment were enough to bring the elf to the edge of climax, but she was painfully aware that she was going to stay on that edge for the next four hours. Aeriella was breathing heavily and moaning loudly; and begging for more. After a whole day of aching tease and denial from the hands of an incubus, not much was necessary to bring her into desperation. The elf begged her tormentors for more stimulation, even though it was not going to help her; quite the opposite.

While regaining his stamina Altonven was caressing Laerinia's body, she was so beautiful and touching her felt amazingly good. Soon the guard forgot about his Mistress' condition, especially since she was constantly asking for more. He went between her legs and started to lick her, after a minute he added a finger and then two. Altonven was aroused as well, so he did his best to bring the sorceress as much pleasure as possible, totally forgetting that it would not bring her an orgasm any time soon. After about a quarter of oral pleasing, supported by all of the fingers from one palm, the drow's penis signalled that it was ready to resume its service. The guard took Laerinia from the bed onto the ground, where there was a similar mattress-like cover. But instead of penetrating her he decided to continue the cunnilingus, but in a sixty-nine position this time, the sorceress hungrily took his penis into her mouth and returned the favor with enthusiasm.

This time the guard needed more time to reach an orgasm, he spent all of it in the same position and ejaculated into his Mistress' mouth, she gladly swallowed every drop and begged for more.

The demonesses' servants were not as beautiful as Laerinia, but matched her eagerness for sex. Vavan was astonished not only by her hunger, but also her initiative, she did not let him rest. If his penis was not ready for another round, she wanted him to lick her or at least to caress her body. When he was too lousy in her opinion she went as far as sitting on his face. The moment she sensed that Vavan was ready to get hard again she took his penis into her mouth, as soon as she made it erect she mounted the drow. The servant was also skilled in edging, she rode the drow for a long time, before she finally allowed him to climax. With her womb full of his semen she again knelt over his face and made him lick her clean.

Selenar and Tanzerin were having an easier time than their companion, the two of them were enough to keep the horny minion busy. The girl did not extinguish their stamina as fast as her associate did with Vavan. After the first round, when they took her both at once and ejaculated in her womb and mouth, the drow changed their strategy. One was actively pleasing the girl, while the other one was resting, sometimes gently caressing her body, other times simply enjoying the spectacle. They used her holes interchangeably, leaving their seed in the servant's vagina, anus and mouth. The drow even spanked the girl and squeezed and twisted her nipples, that made her cry out from pleasure.