LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 01

Story Info
Michele's erotic espionage adventures begin.
7.4k words
4.36
23.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the opening section of an e-novel of one woman's adventure and journey to the farthest and most erotic corners of the world. Michele is a young and unfulfilled American housewife who is swept up in the romance and eroticism of Paris by a man who is not quite as he appears.

Kincaid is an elite undercover operative of one of France's most secretive of spy agencies who is tasked by his agency and sent on a never ending mission to steal as much information as he can from the world's leading technological companies, by all possible means.

In this first book, La Femme Michele- Paris Noir, we are witnesses in seeing how the young and beautiful Michele Hudson is sexually liberated from her stifled marriage, seduced by the new man who unleashes her wild erotic side, all of which leads her becoming a trained operative of Kincaid's, known simply by her French code name "La Femme."

The setting for this opening tale of sex, intrigue, decadence, adventure, romance, and love is the dark and noir high-tech world of Paris during the second decade of the 21st Century.

It was a warm sunny day as Kincaid sat at his computer at the café overlooking the same French naval yard where he had first left for the shores to fight for his homeland during the Persian Gulf War, nearly 30 years prior. The memories of that time were short lived though as he sat at the café alone that Sunday afternoon, and watched the new generation of stealth corvettes head out to join the German navy in their stand off with the Americans of the shores of Germania, the newly formed Nazi dictatorship in what was the southwest African nation of Namibia. Despite the looming threat of war between the former NATO allies, Kincaid's mind was buried in the past, as he surfed the wireless Internet, via a wi-fi connection on his old Sony Vaio, and thought of his former lover Hiroko, the woman, just a few years prior, off the shores of Bermuda, he had been forced to sacrifice deep below the ocean surface.

After he entered the CyberNation forum that was devoted to the subject of French culture, he browsed around the recent posts, using his online alias of 'theglobalsoul', he spotted a message from a user with the handle of 'la femme michele', who introduced herself to the group and gave as much of a life story as one can give in four sentences. According to Michele's post, she was a 25-year-old housewife living with her husband of seven years in the suburbs of Chicago, where her husband worked as the chief computer scientist at Motorola's military technology division. Michele said that she was hopefully going to visit Paris someday, with her mother or a friend, since her husband had a terrible phobia of flying, and that she hoped a real Parisian could tell her more about the City of Lights.

Had Kincaid not been at that exact spot in Marseilles at that particular moment in time, and in the mood he was in, he would have never even had entered the forum nor seen the young woman's introductory post. Had it not been for the fact that she had claimed that her husband was a high level employee at Motorola, he would have never considered answering the American woman's query, but as fate would have it, he did. For you see, Kincaid had recently been tasked, by his agency, with exploring the vulnerability of American and Japanese companies with significant military technology contracts, of which Motorola was on the top of a very short list. As he sipped his Heineken, and watched as the aircraft carrier, Napoleon, slipped out of the bay onward to the ensuing confrontation off the shores of Walvis Bay, Kincaid began to think of how to reply, all the while studying the supple body of the young dark haired Japanese waitress, whom he thought could have easily passed for Ukiko's sister. Upon the departure of the waitress, Kincaid began to type:

"Madame Michele,

Please all me to introduce myself my name is Deckard Gregoire Kincaid, but my friends simply call me Kincaid and I live and work in Paris. I am a civil servant and single. I would love to chat with you and tell you more about my fair city.

Sincerely, D.G. Kincaid"

From that letter on Kincaid and Michele exchanged e-mail and chatted, via instant messaging, at least once or twice a week, but as time went on, and they each began to reveal more of themselves, the conversations and subjects went from being safe, to those that one can only share with a stranger. Their conversations often went on for hours as they described in detail their deepest and darkest fantasies, as well as their own dirty secrets. As they chatted and e-mailed Michele became more and more infatuated with the thought and fantasy of going to Paris, taking a lover, and leaving what she felt was a boring existence that had little of the adventure and passion she craved or had been promised by her husband, Barry, on the night they were engaged.

For Michele, her world and her future had changed completely, when, on a Sunday morning, she saw in her e-mail box an attachment that simply was titled, "kincaid.jpg," with a return address of theglobalsoul@cybernation.fr. As Michele studied the image, she could not help but say to herself, "Is this picture really him? It couldn't be, could it?" For, as Michele looked into the hauntingly familiar eyes of the man who appeared to be an older version of her lost soul mate, the one who broke her heart at the age of 19, she felt in her heart the burning ember of sexual inhibition that she had long ago thought that she would never feel, or want to experience, again...

Nine months later, as Michele walked off the plane, nearly ten hours after her Air France flight had left Chicago, she still could not believe that she was going through with what had just been a mere suggestion five days ago. It was only at her husband's urging that she had summoned the courage to not only fly, by herself, to a foreign country, but also put herself completely in the hands of what had been, until the day her plane ticket arrived in the mail, just a fantasy man who she never thought that she would actually meet.

The day before she left, Michele's husband had told her, during a moment of jealousness, that she was crazy to travel alone to Paris to meet a man she had met online. It was this argument, in which Michele unloaded all of her complaints, threatened her husband with divorce if she tried to stand in her way of meeting Kincaid. Faced with the realization that she meant what she said, he backed down and apologized.

According to her husband's cell mate, whom Michele's husband had befriended as he awaited sentencing hearing on charges of distributing child pornography, Michele had written to him that the moment that he had replied to her first message, she felt there was an instant spark between them.

As Michele's husband further explained to his cell mate, Kincaid was from France, and that when his wife found out that he lived in Paris she almost didn't believe him, until, as her letter him in jail said,

"The day he sent me a picture of him at the top of the Eiffel Tower over looking the beautiful Champs de Mars and the majestic 'City of Lights' beyond. The picture was taken on a sunny day; his face was tanned, rugged, as the sun lit up his dark blond hair and blue-green eyes. It was a face that I knew that I had seen somewhere before, before I was married, but it could not be him, it just wasn't possible!"

"Upon seeing him, My pussy became moist as I gazed into his eyes and wondered what it must be like to make love to him and once again have my heart was captured by this all to familiar face. His rugged good looks reminded me, hauntingly; of that man I once knew and so deeply loved in my first and only year of college, which, because of the pain of our separation, even today I still cannot bear to write or speak his name."

"He was a man in every sense of the word. He was a dreamer, poet, writer, and very much a cowboy who I am sure now travels the world looking for whatever it was that he had never found growing up at home. The last I heard of him, a mutual friend had said that the last she heard was that, 'he's somewhere over China, and from what I heard he left a note that simply said he'd be home when he got back.' Yet, as I looked at Kincaid's picture, I wondered if the man whom she was staring at was the Parisian reincarnation of the one whom I had loved and lusted after so much, and who caused me so much heartbreak and pain so many years ago."

From that day on, according to her husband, Kincaid and Michele chatted online almost everyday, meeting in the same room at the same time. She said to her husband, that, "when we first chatted in a private room he was so kind and sweet," saying things that quickly had her panties very wet. Michele told her husband though that she had made it very clear to Kincaid that she believed that she was happily married, and that she and her husband, Barry, had recently, upon his urging, had begun talking about opening their marriage up to new sexual possibilities.

For Kincaid it was because of this information, and the fact that she had revealed so many unfulfilled sexual desires, that he set about continuing their online courtship, for both his own personal and professional ends. However, throughout their online courtship, Kincaid was a true gentleman and didn't push her in any way, and he had made it clear to Michele that he did not want to cause any problems in her marriage. Finally, after nine months of chatting online and exchanging daily multiple regular, and often times erotic innuendo filled e-mails, she thought that she was ready to actually let Kincaid call her on her cellular phone. For the next week, after many e-mails regarding when to speak, they finally made a date for 8:00 a.m., her time, on a beautiful Sunday morning, when she would be out on her front porch swing. Michele's husband wanted to be next to her so that he could listen in; however, for at least the first call, she decided that she would be less nervous if she were alone with no distractions.

That evening, even after a surprisingly passionate and romantic night of early love making with Barry, during which they tried several of the basic techniques of tantric sex that Kincaid had suggested, Michele could not help but feel restless, as she faded in and out of sleep dreaming about being with Kincaid, and living an adventure, in the city that was known for it's culture, music, history, romance and erotic flair. The dreams, when they finally did arrive, centered on her and Kincaid, and the fantasy life she had built in her mind. Her dreams were all about living the romantic and erotic life in Paris with this man of mystery whom she felt was so different than any other she had ever known. Finally, at about 6:00 a.m., just as the sun was peeking up over the horizon, Michele gave up on her rest, climbed out of bed, and went to make coffee.

On the other side of the Atlantic, Kincaid had just arrived home to his flat. He had spent the entire morning walking the streets of Paris and walking up and down the Seine, after an all night love making session with his African maid, Monique, all in an effort to calm himself down before he called Michele. The final two hours passed ever so slowly for both of them, as the minutes seemed like hours, and finally, when the anointed time came, Kincaid's hands trembled like a nervous young boy, as he picked up the phone and dialed the number that Michele had given him.

For even though Kincaid was nervous and felt his feelings for this woman grow, he knew that he had to maintain his composure and never let on his true motives for seducing this lovely woman. In their beginning chats online, which of course was by pure chance, Kincaid coaxed out of Michele more information about her husband's work at the Motorola Corporation, and it was because of this fact that Kincaid had been ordered to maintain their online courtship by the men in power who signed his paychecks. Kincaid was assigned to the French General Directorate of External Security (DGSE) where he was paid a king's ransom for being the agency's top economic espionage operative. During his long tenure with the DGSE, he had been directly responsible for the theft of billions of Euros worth of industrial and technological designs that now made certain French companies world leaders in the fields of computers and cheap high tech military weaponry.

Despite his orders to remain on the case, after about two months of innuendo filled polite chatting and some suggestive e-mails, Kincaid had already become infatuated with Michele and knew that he had to find out more about this lovely woman, whom he knew only from her words and the image of her that he had hacked out of the Illinois Secretary of State's master computer. The first time he saw her picture he knew he had to have her. Her recent photograph and petite measurements made it very clear to not just Kincaid, but also his faithful partner, Luc, and his personal assistant, Maurice, that Michele was a more attractive woman than she had honestly given herself credit for during their chats online and in their e-mail correspondence.

The more time went on, and their chats and e-mails became more personal and romantic, Kincaid became more and more aware of the troubles in Michele's own marriage. It was clear to Kincaid, and to other's who knew Michele well, that she married and settled down much to early in life. Seven years into her marriage, which at best she could describe as "comfortable but passionless," she had begun to search for an emotional escape from Barry, despite his recent suggestions in opening up their marriage to new partners.

She found that emotional escape valve in her computer and CyberNation account. Barry now made enough money at Motorola so that Michele was able to escape her office job which she had held since she was 18. She was reluctant to leave her friends, but Barry pushed the idea, partly because he did not like the fact that her friends had told Michele not to marry Barry and for her to chase down and find that man she had loved so passionately when she was a wild 19 year old.

Eventually Barry's pressure for her to quit overwhelmed her, and she left; however, a part of her hated him because, in essence, she felt like he had succeeded in breaking her independent and rebellious ways, and she was now dependent upon him for everything, from sex, food, money, and nearly everything else. That is why she loved the computer, as well as her journals, all of which she had locked away, in her trunk in the closet. It was in those handwritten journals that Michele had written her most erotic thoughts, none of which she had ever revealed to Barry, for she was afraid that he would try to use them against her one day, despite his desire to expand their sexual horizons.

For Michele and Barry, as the years of their marriage went by, the thought of having children was just that, a mere thought. For Barry, the subject of sex was one that only interested him if it involved watching porn, and then, and only then was he able to become excited enough to sleep with Michele. Michele wanted much more out of her love and sex life, as she wrote in her journals, than Barry was willing and able to give or even express an interest in.

Now that she was married and lived in a big house with few friends to spend time with, the opportunities for a safe sexually fulfilling affair seemed remote. There was only one dangerous and forbidden subject that even piqued the interest of Barry when it came to sex, that was the subject of an "indecent proposal."

The idea came from Barry's second favorite Demi Moore movie, whom he always thought that Michele, in many ways resembled. Barry's other favorite Demi Moore movie was were 'Striptease' and 'Disclosure,' with the first one being known for her boobs, while the other one Barry loved for the computers. Finally, as for romance, in Michele's mind there was none, neither in the months before or since they had married.

For Kincaid, the opportunity to know more about Michele came over the course of that Christmas and New Year, as Michele and Barry traveled for two weeks to spend the holidays with his mother in Arizona. According to the airline reservation system, which Kincaid easily hacked into from his part time lover Katya's beach house on the Riviera, Michele and her husband had purchased non- refundable tickets. With this knowledge securely in hand, Kincaid went about planning his trip to Chicago for the same time period so that he could learn much more about this angelic woman and somehow find a way to convince her to come to Paris and see what an adventurous life she could live, if only she could sample such an experience first hand.

In the weeks that led to his departure for Chicago, Kincaid called in all the resources he had at his disposal to plan his trip and get inside the Hudson home. Kincaid was able to access a large number of commercial and classified French spy satellite imagery photographs to see just exactly where the Hudson house was, and what the layout of the neighborhood was. The French had taken such photographs of the area, as Michele and Barry had bought a large mansion less than two miles from the sprawling Motorola corporate campus. Kincaid then accessed a number of U.S. government databases that gave him information as to both Michele's and Barry's social security numbers. With these numbers, Kincaid knew, he had full access to most, if not all, of the information he would need to help him both get the girl, while at the same time infiltrate Motorola and gain access to their most profitable secrets.

At the same time Michele and Barry's plane lifted off from Chicago en route to Chicago, there arrived, on board the regular Air Canada flight from Montreal, via Paris, a Frenchman who went by the name of Pierre P. LePue, from Cherbourg. The trip to Chicago had not been Kincaid's first, but it had definitely been more than a year. For the first 24 hours after his arrival, Kincaid surveyed the area around the Hudson home, which was protected by Brinks Security system.

The Brinks Company was by far the easiest of the home security companies in America to hack into, and by the next morning all of the home's shields light timers had been taken down and offline. All one now had to do was walk up to any door and turn the knob and enter the empty domicile. The reason for this was simple, Barry wanted to have a showcase smart home, but he never really thought about the fact that someone could hack into his Brinks account and simply turn off the magnetic locks, none of which had a manual override, but then again neither did the people at Brinks who designed the system.

That night, as everyone in the neighborhood headed out to parties or Christmas Eve mass, Kincaid slipped into the neighborhood, on foot, through the forest preserve and walked up and in to the Hudson home. Once inside, Kincaid took out his laptop, dialed into the Brinks computer system and put back online the Hudson's light timers, so that at 5:00 p.m., all of the lights in the house slowly began to turn randomly turn on, room by room, so that on the outside it appeared that someone was at home celebrating the holiday. Once the lights were on, Kincaid did his best to avoid to avoid walking by any windows in the front of the house. Fortunately for him Michele and Barry's computers were in the basement office, while Michele's journals were in locked in her nightstand and her trunks at the foot of the bed.

Since Kincaid's trip was being paid for by the French government, he thought it best to focus on the person whom justified the travel expenditures, Barry. Barry's office was much like that of Kincaid's, cluttered with computers and peripherals; however, the information he sought was on Barry's Simtec desktop computer. Kincaid sat down at the machine and booted it up.