LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, as they headed over to a row of new machines, Michele pleaded, "Please, not those," as she saw where Kincaid was taking her.

What Michele saw was a group of about a dozen treadmills standing against the wall where several well conditioned men jogged in place on three of them. Michele quickly realized Kincaid wanted her to jog along with them, as she suddenly realized just how much her breasts would bounce in a run. Her exercise outfit offered almost no support, and she knew that her bosom would bounce hard and move all over the place, possibly even bursting out of the thin fabric of her top.

"Please!" Michele begged as Kincaid set the controls on her machine. "I can't run in this!"

Kincaid ignored Michele's pleading. The treadmill started up and she was forced to start walking as Kincaid stepped onto the treadmill next to her and began jogging.

"Well," Kincaid questioned. "Are you 'coming' or not?"

Michele suspected his words had a double meaning, for she had not cum yet, and she was desperate to feel the flow of her orgasmic release as the treadmill then started to move faster, and she was forced to keep up.

Michele could not believe she was doing this! It wasn't bad at first, but then the treadmill began to move faster and faster. It looked as though Kincaid had programmed it with his own personal program to start slow and accelerate faster. Michele tried her best to run level and not bounce her body around too much, and she tried to be careful, but it soon became impossible as her legs, which were already tired from the leg press exercise, now ached. Soon she started to get out of breath, even as the treadmill kept up its ever present acceleration to higher and higher speeds.

Michele's breasts then started to bounce, and then they began to bounce some more, which made her ordeal worse as her legs began to grow numb. Suddenly Michele's tits really start to fly, as they swung up in one direction and then back over to the other. The best she could do was to keep them from flying out. This time some of the men had a hard time ignoring her, even though they had done their best to ignore her, but this time they couldn't help but look. When Michele saw the eyes of several of the young and sweaty men locked on her chest, she felt both humiliated, but at the same time she felt a deep sexual thrill at the hope of what might happen after her run was over.

However, the run was far from over, as the treadmill accelerated to an even faster pace, causing Michele's legs to hurt even more, as her tits bounced around with increased violence, so much so that they started to hurt. Glancing down, Michele saw her worst fears come true, for even though her top still covered her breasts, because of the sweat that now soaked the fabric, the top had begun to shrink, making it look as though her top was on the verge of flying apart. The straps of the one piece outfit started to chaff the skin at the side of her chest and behind her neck, as she realized her heavy and sweaty tits were placing tremendous stress on the thin fabric of the straps, and that any faster the thin straps would break.

Looking around the room, Michele saw the eyes of additional men locked upon her. Their stares felt both exhilarating and erotic, and secretly she wanted the top of her outfit to tear apart and her tits to break free. She then thought about what she would look like in a run with no top at all, the image of which gave her an extra burst of strength, after which, as she panted heavy with exhaustion, she told Kincaid that she could not go on and then jumped off the still running treadmill. By now Michele was completely out of breath, for her lithe body was no covered completely in sweat, and she noticed that her hair was wet. She was now at the point of near collapse and muscle failure as she felt her legs and arms quiver, the weakness of which caused her to brace herself on Kincaid's treadmill.

Kincaid continued to jog at Michele's side as she said, "I have to give you credit. Your body is obviously in much better physical condition than my own. I am not accustomed to working out like this." Yet, despite her physical exhaustion, the exercise in voyeurism, in watching all of the semi naked young and muscular men in the gym, now filled her completely with desire that she couldn't wait to get her lover into bed tonight.

"Have enough of a workout?" Kincaid questioned, still running at a good pace but hardly out of breath.

By now Michele was bent over, with her hands on her knees, still panting with exhaustion.

"I think so," Michele said between breaths.

"Good, then time for your reward," Kincaid said as he stepped of the treadmill. "It's time to shower."

Kincaid then took Michele by the hand and headed towards the back of the gym. She wondered what he meant by "reward" as she saw two doors. One said, in French, "women," and the other was labeled, in French, "men." Michele started to head for the women's locker room, but Kincaid suddenly jerked hand still held on to her own and said to her, "No, this way!"

Michele was initially shocked, and afraid to follow, but upon her hesitation Kincaid only pulled harder, and before she knew what had happened, she was pulled the men's locker room.

Immediately upon entering Michele saw scores of sweaty dark skinned nude men walking around, most of whom were in the shower washing their perfect muscular bodies. However, what really caught Michele's attention was the fact that, after she had entered, none of them paid any attention to her. As Kincaid led her to his locker, deep within the bowels of the musty and steamy room, the men walked by her as though nothing was out of the ordinary about a woman in a men's locker room. One even bumped her with his arm as he walked by.

It was readily apparent to Michele now that, much like the party at Katya's this too was all part of Kincaid's prearranged plan, for the men had all been told earlier, by Luc, to act as though Michele was just another guy.

Unlike the men, all of whom were too worn out from their weightlifting, Michele was now even more aroused, for it was as though she was in dick heaven. Around her were cocks of all colors, shapes and sizes, all of which bounced as they walked past her. More importantly, these weren't just any cocks, for these were large foreign men with sculpted muscles and well toned bodies. For Michele, it truly was paradise.

Michele tried hard not to stare at them while she waited for Kincaid to open his locker, but it was difficult, especially since, just feet away, one particular tall and athletic African washed himself in the shower. Michele was lost in lustful amazement as she watched the ebony god rub soap into his chest, down his stomach, after which he ran his soap filled hand over his dick and balls. He then lathered them up, and in the process moved them all around. The African, to Michele, looked well hung, as his soft cock extended several inches down his legs, the sight of which caused her to almost drool as she tried to picture what his cock would look like standing upright and at attention. However, Michele's view got even better when the African dropped the soap in the shower, and, with his back towards Michele, he bent over to pick it up. As Michele looked at his ass as he bent over, she could see his big dick hanging down between his legs. For her, it truly was an incredible sight to behold, as her lustful concentration was broken, when she suddenly felt her lover's warm breath on her neck.

"I bet you would love to wrap your hand around it," Kincaid whispered into her ear. "I bet you would like to pull it for him, maybe lead him around by his dick."

It is as though Kincaid had read Michele's mind. He was right, as a fantasy suddenly formed in her mind. She then smiled as she thought about what it would be like to stand in the shower with the nameless African, maybe even help him lather up his cock and balls. She knew she could get them very clean, as she pictured herself feeling over every square inch of his monster.

It was at that point that Kinja came up to Kincaid and Michele, and said, "Hello Kincaid and... is it Michele?" He questioned in fractured English.

Michele just nodded her head, unable to speak as she turned to face the seminude Kinja.

"Have a good workout?" He walked right over to them and asked.

"Good enough," Kincaid answered in English. "I would like to stay longer, but Michele is getting too horny. She asked if we could go home to fuck."

Michele's head turned like it is on a coiled spring, as she looked up at Kincaid in shock; however, her blushing face gave away her real desires.

"It looks like you better hurry," Kinja said in English with a smile. "I'm not so sure if she can make it."

It was a humiliating remark, but then Kinja turned around and she forgot all about it, as her lover said, "Well, aren't you going to take a shower too?"

Michele was shocked. While she was busily admiring the cocks all around her, Kincaid had completely undressed, as he now stood beside her naked, with a towel over his shoulder.

It was at that point that Michele paused for a moment to consider just exactly she was going to experience, for here she was in the middle of a dingy and dank men's locker room, with at least two dozen handsome, fit, and naked men standing around her, all of whom looked to be very well hung. Kincaid had just asked her to take off her thong one piece and join them in their naked state, the suggestion which nearly caused her to cum right then and there, for she knew that this was a yet another test in exhibitionism and hedonism that she did not want to fail.

As Kincaid stood behind Michele waiting, she moved her hands up her sweaty top and then slowly ripped open her top, which allowed her firm and substantial breasts to break free. As she ripped her top open and freed her breasts, several men looked at them, and despite their best efforts, they were now no longer able to ignore her. After her breasts were free, Michele then kicked of her shoes and socks, and then slipped down her sweat soaked thong bottom and showed them more. The bottom was easier because she was already half exposed, as she slipped it down and showed off her well shaven pussy.

Once Michele was completely naked, Kincaid then took her by the hand and led her into the shower. As they walked, Michele could feel the eyes that now followed her. Michele could feel all of them admiring her firm tits and naked pussy, yet, even as they stared, most of them remained obedient, per Luc's orders, and continued to act as though there was nothing out of the ordinary about a naked American female inside a smelly and testosterone filled men's locker room and shower.

Seconds later Michele stood in the middle of the dimly lit tiled shower and allowed the warm water to cascade over her. She remained naked, of course, and so was everyone else, the only difference was that she was a female and the rest were all males. She couldn't believe there were five beautifully sculpted muscular naked men taking a shower along with her. One of them, she noticed, had become partially erect, and it excited her, especially when one of them then grabbed her by the ass, whereupon she turned and found it was Habib.

"Oh, excuse me," Habib said with a lustful breath.

Michele was about to reply, but before she had a chance to say anything she noticed his cock, as she glanced down and saw him standing fully erect and pointing up at attention from between his muscular legs, the sight of which looked to be even longer and fatter than before.

Looking over her wet body, Habib smiled and said. "Have a good work out?"

Frozen with lust, Michele opened her mouth to form words, but she was now unable to answer as she felt herself being surrounded. From behind her Michele heard another man say, "It sure looks like you did," to which another man replied, "That looked to be quite a workout on the treadmill."

Sensing what was soon about to happen to her, Michele looked over to see Kinja, and looked down to see that he was inflated too. She was not sure who was bigger, Habib or Kinja, for they both had enormous cocks, nine or maybe ten inches in length. It was at that point, under the cascading hot water, that Michele felt another man touch her on the ass. This one though did not grab her with his hand, as she looked around to see that he must have touched her with the head of his cock. It was the same man, the African, she saw in the shower when she first walked in, for he was also at a full erection and looked to have the biggest of all. Michele suddenly realized that Kincaid was no longer with her, in fact he was no where in sight, as the five naked and very well endowed studs circled and surrounded her in the shower.

It was the African who started the sexual assault, for when Michele turned to face him, he took her by the arms and brought her in close. He then kissed her, and at the same time she felt the tip of his cock brush up against the crack of her ass, as he bent down and held her firm. Michele knew that her first instinct should have been to scream and run away, but she didn't, as she was powerless and had no more strength left as the African pressed tight against her, working his big cock into her tiny pussy.


As Michele watched the men in front of her begin to stroke their menacing cocks, from behind her, the African said. "Relax and enjoy it."

There was no need for foreplay now, as the gym served as their own foreplay, for the African had been ordered to simply enter Kincaid's newest conquest raw. Which is exactly what he did, as his big meaty hands encircled Michele's waist, pulled her close, and then slowly entered her wet pussy. Yet, despite her excitement, Michele's pussy felt his size immediately, for he was big, really big. Despite his size, the African easily slid his cock inside Michele, as the head of his cock forced her open more than she had ever been opened before. He entered slowly but deliberately, sinking his long cock deeper and deeper inside with every passing second, until finally, just when she thought he was fully inserted, he rammed it home with a final thrust. As Kincaid and the rest of the world watched on video and the Internet, it was readily apparent, by the look of pleasurable surprise on her face, that this was the deepest Michele had ever been impaled before.

"OHHHH GOD!!!!!" Michele cried out, but before she had a chance to catch her breath, the African began to fuck her hard in the middle of the men's shower room, as the global audience watched.

Among those watching of course was her husband and millions of others, as well as a group of mysterious men in Japan, all of whom had been summoned to watch in preparation for what was now being referred to in Tokyo as 'Operation Geisha.'

"Oh, oh, oh," Michele panted and screamed with each thrust, closing her eyes tightly, until finally she opened them up and realized even more men were surrounding and watching her, as her screams were loud enough for those in the gym to come in and watch the spectacle. As the naked muscle men surrounded her Michele knew that she must have looked like a wanton slut, but she couldn't help it, for at that moment she did not care.

As she and the African fucked, slowly, Michele was forced to back up., for the African's cock was simply too much manhood for her body to handle, and she couldn't keep still. She soon found herself pegged up against the wall, where the African could gain additional leverage and enter her even further. The wet, smooth surface of the tiled wall slid across her hands, face and cheeks as the African's hard meat rammed in and out.

"Oh, oh, oh!"

The African's hands soon left her waist where they were no longer needed, as he then brought them up to Michele's chest, whereupon she felt his strong hands push her breasts up from below and then circled around, as he roughly kneaded her tits as he savagely fucked her. From this angle the African fucked Michele long and hard as she pled for mercy. Ignoring her pleas, the African continued to give her what was, in her mind, the best animalistic fuck she had ever received. Michele soon find herself on the verge of an orgasm, but the African didn't give her the chance because, as before she could cum, the African stopped, then rammed his cock home, and grunted. Seconds later Michele she felt the African throb and explode deep within her as his cock filled her so tight that she could actually feel it throb and squirt deep inside.

After cumming, and listening to Michele's pleas for more cock die down, the African took Michele by her wet hair and forced his tongue down her throat, after which he said, "Thank You."

The African then turned his head around and said, "She's good! I must say Kincaid's girlfriend is quite a good fuck!" He then pulled out of her completely, the emptiness of which left Michele completely unsatisfied for she had failed to reach her own orgasm.

Sensing Michele's disappointment, she heard a familiar voice say, "Let me try," as Michele turned to see Kinja eagerly requesting to take the African's place. With Kinja stepping up the disappointment quickly left her, for Michele was in desperate need of an orgasm, but she knew that, with all of these men waiting to rape her, that she would be more than satisfied before she left the gym.

Kinja then spun Michele around and picked her up and placed her on top of his cock, as his massive arms held her tight against the wet tile wall, after which he fuck her hard, as she screamed out "Oh, oh, oh!" With Kinja fucking her now, Michele started panting like before, until seconds after his cock entered her, Michele's orgasm hit her before she was ready, as she screamed, "FUCK!" at the same time her body tensed as she looked up, and felt both of her feet leave the ground. Kinja then slammed Michele against the shower room wall and presented her with the most powerful orgasm of her life.

As Michele's body convulsed, she heard her rapist say, "More than good! I like a woman who isn't afraid of letting you know when she gives an orgasm. I can't wait for another." However, Kinja did not give Michele time to rest as he immediately started up again.

"Please!" Michele begged as she tried to stop him in a voice that said she really did not mean it. "Oh please, please stop. Let me rest."

Kinja acted as though he could not understand what Michele was saying as continued his vaginal assault. Michele now felt numb after that first orgasm, and for several moments she could hardly even feel him thrusting in and out, but soon the sensation returned at about the same time she felt his meaty hands begin to paw her breasts.

"I like these," Kinja complimented. "Now these are what I call tits."

Kinja moved Michele's breasts around, squashing, squeezing; even pinching her nipples. Yet, sooner than she thought possible, Michele started to feel another orgasm approach. She began to feel the coming orgasm gather momentum from somewhere deep inside of her, but just like the African, Kinja let go too soon as his hands left her chest as his body tightened and he rammed Michele's weary body hard up against the wall and unloaded.

"Take it Bitch," Kinja yelled. "Take it all!"

Which is exactly what Michele did as she felt him throb and shoot into her three separate and long streams of hot thick spunk, after which Kinja stayed inside, for at least a minute afterward, as he experienced additional smaller eruptions.

"Excellent fuck," Kinja said as he finally pulled out. "Oh Michele, you are quite an excellent fuck." Michele just nodded as she turned around and with all of her strength steadied her wobbly legs with her hands on the wet and warm shower tile.

"Good job," The other men said in French, as they patted him on the shoulder as though he has just scored a soccer goal.