LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great!"

"What a show!"

As Michele stood there, she felt the African's and Kinja's thick liquid seed flow down her inner thighs, for her womb was was so full of cum after a double fuck that her pussy could not hold it all. It was at that point that that Kinja stepped back, but in doing so he had pulled out of her like the African and had again left her on the orgasmic edge. Michele then wondered who would be next, as a thick Russian voice said in English, "I wonder if she is as big of a slut as she seems to be."

Upon hearing the Russian, Michele looked toward the rough voice, which was out of the shower and in the direction of the lockers. The voice came from the first white man she noticed in the shower - the biggest man of them all, Igor Breshnev, Russia's former champion weightlifter. It was at this point that Michele found her eyes being drawn to Igor, who was laying on one of the benches, bare, naked, face up, as she focused in on his cock, the longest one she had ever seen.

"I think she is," Someone said, in French, from the near the door.

"She's the biggest slut I've ever seen," another man said in very broken English.

Michele continued to look at the Russian, for she was unable to pull her eyes off his gigantic tool, for she could not help but wonder what it was going to feel like inside of her.

Michele then heard Igor say to her, "I wonder if you are a brave enough slut... to walk on over here and take a seat."

Michele said nothing, as she watched the Russian stroke his own cock, as if to invite her, but she already knew and saw where he expected her to sit.

"Oh yes!" One of the men said.

"There she goes!" Said another in English. "Go over to Igor and take a seat. WE DARE YOU!"

The taunting challenges for her to fuck the Russian's massive muscular tool were too much for her, yet Michele did not consciously walk, instead she felt an invisible force take control of her body, as her legs moved on their own. Her body approached the Russian's cock like steel to a magnet, as Michele found herself powerless to halt her walk over to this big man they called the "Railsplitter", for he was a new challenge, and Michele had never been one to back down from a dare.

"You know you want it WHORE," Igor told her. "Come on over here and ride it."

Michele then stepped out of the shower, toward the lockers, to the big man who now laid on the knee-high bench.

"Yes, come on over and take a seat on my pole!"

Wordlessly, Michele stepped up to the end of the bench and spread her legs. She spread one to either side, and then continued walking.

"What a whore!" Voices around her said. She heard them as if in an erotic dream.

Michele had to part her legs further when she came to Igor as she passed over his feet, and then over his meaty legs. She then continued to walk up the length of his body until she reached his waist.

"That's the way Michele," Igor said. "That's perfect! Now just have yourself a seat."

Michele had to step up on her tiptoes to reach over his cock because it was so long, and then she let herself down on it.

"Holy fuck!" Someone yelled in English. "She's actually going to do it!"

Which is exactly what Michele did as she let herself slowly go down on it. The Russian's cock easily entered as Kinja and the African had already reamed her and lubricated her insides well. She hardly felt him enter, as he was actually skinnier than her last two fucks, but what he lacked in girth he made up for in length.

At one point, Michele thought he must be all the way in, but then realized that she had yet to sit down on him, and his hairy pubis. Soon her twat started to feel tighter as it began to enter harder, hitting virgin territory.

"I think she's going to take it," A voice said.

"There she goes!"

"All 14 inches."

Michele thought that the 14 inches was an exaggeration, but she was not sure by how much. He was fantastically long and entered her fantastically deep, and she couldn't believe that she was capable of accepting such a long tool. Suddenly Michele became worried that the Russian might hurt her, but he didn't, as she was slowly able to take it all until finally she lowered herself all the way down as he entered her fully with a cock now having gone in her where no other one had ever gone before, after which she began to ride him. Michele rode this cock like she had never ridden a cock before, as she bounced up and down and rode him like a a bull stud as she moaned in uninhibited passion. Because of his massive length, Michele had to move her ass a long distance up and down in order to experience his full length.

Moments earlier her legs felt tired and on the brink of collapse, but now they found a new source of energy as Michele rode Igor faster and faster. She wanted this ride to make her tits bounce up and down, just like the treadmill all over again, but she didn't care about how she looked, for all she cared about now was the big cock inside of her as she desperately sought out another orgasm, until eventually she found herself again on the brink, but just like earlier she again did not get the chance. For suddenly, without warning, Igor pulled Michele down on him, as she felt his strong hands on her waist as he pulled down and skewered her with his long cock. A second later she heard him grunt, and a second after that she felt him pulse and throb inside of her as he squirted his spunk deep inside of her womb.

As Michele continued to milk the Russian's shrinking cock, a strange sounding voice, which was neither male nor female, said, "Igor, get up and have the whore take your place," after which the husky and smokey voice then spoke from behind her, "It's my turn!"

Igor quickly obeyed like a servant to a much stronger master, as he pushed Michele up and took his cock out of her dripping love hole, after which he got up off the bench, laid her down in his place face down onto the narrow bench with half of her tits dangling off both sides.

At this point Michele was oblivious as to what was going to happen next, for she had been placed in such a position that escape was impossible. It was at this point that Michele heard silence, after which she heard a door being locked and a shuffling of footsteps when suddenly she heard Habib say, "Holy shit! It can't be human!"

"Look at the size of that thing!" Another said.

By now Michele was desperate to know what the men were talking about, but when she tried to turn around and look, a blindfold descended over her eyes, after which she felt pairs of strong hands hold her wrists tight as suddenly more men began exclaiming their awe of the newest visitor to the locker room, the she-male known simple as Amanda, the former East German female bodybuilder and wrestler.

"Go ahead," someone said, as Amanda was invited in.

"I gotta see this!" Said another.

Michele, who was oblivious to the fact that a massive and beautiful hermaphrodite was now approaching her, heard shuffling and movement behind her, and she could tell that someone was positioning himself behind her at the opening of her delicate cunt. A moment later she started to feel it. She hoped it was Kincaid, but she clearly could feel that it was not, and it only took a second for her to know, as she only needed to feel the head. Clearly this cock belonged to that of another man, but when Michele felt the intruder's soft feminine hands opening her ass cheeks, she sensed that this new cock was going to be something very different, and it was as it opened her up and spread her lips apart wide! Stunned at its girth, Michele realized that this cock belonged to someone other than a man; for it was bigger and wider than any before, and she hoped, much longer too.

The truth was that Amanda's cock was a cybernetic and synthetic creation of GENOM, created through the process of mixing human and horse cells, which was then grafted onto the body of the beautiful and dangerous freelance assassin. Kincaid knew Amanda via his friendship with Katya, and, as Kincaid was searching for a truly unique sexual experience for Michele, he recalled what Katya had said about the power and size of Amanda's cybernetic cock. Katya had become quite familiar with it recently after one of her parties.

As the cybernetic cock penetrated Michele, with difficulty, all around the gym the men watched in awe, mesmerized at the spectacle before them of watching the 300 pound muscle-bound hermaphrodite slowly ream Michele's delicate pussy. Despite Michele's three earlier fucks in the shower, Amanda had trouble entering, despite her slicked twat and her substantial reaming.

"Oh!" Michele grunted at the next inch of penetration. "Oh shit! OH MY GOD!!! OH GOD!!!"

Unlike the others, this cock entered Michele in short, quick thrusts, impaling Michele's tiny frame by perhaps an inch at a time. Once Amanda felt Michele was ready, she gathered up steam, pulled back slightly, and then rammed the horse cock back home again in a determined mission to prove that her cock was better than that of any man.

"OH! OHHH! OHH GOD!!!" Michele grunted again. "OH FUCK!!!"

"How is she doing?" A deep, feminine German sounding voice asked from behind. Upon hearing her voice, Michele could tell it belonged to that of the cock impaled inside of her, but not impaled very far, for only her horse sized cock head rested inside of her as she realized that her rapist was asking if her cock was too big.

"She's fine," Kincaid answered for Michele. "Keep on going! Michele's fine. I'm sure she can take all of it."

"FUCK!!!!!" Michele felt Amanda thrust another inch. It felt like she was being fisted.

Kincaid just smiled as he told Amanda, in French, to "Fuck her until she passes out!!!" Which is exactly what happened as the powerful hermaphrodite with the hybrid monster horse cock fucked Michele gently and until finally it was able to trigger Michele's long sought after orgasmic release that drained her of the remaining bits of energy and coherence that was still within her. Despite Michele's orgasm, Amanda continued to fuck Michele slow and long until finally she blew her salty spunk deep inside Michele's womb, after which, as the python prick pulled out of her, Michele moaned in disappointment as she closed her eyes and cooed in womanly afterglow and satisfaction, eventually drifting off to sleep as the men in the locker room, and Amanda, faded off into the night.

When Michele next opened her eyes she found that she was alone in the musky smelling locker room, after which she slowly lifted herself up of the still moist cum stained wooden bench. She then looked in the mirror and saw that her skin and hair were still wet, but that her pussy continued to tingle with a moist a mixture of pain and pleasure. As she recalled her 'rape' in the locker room, Michele realized with pride that her twat had endured a pounding that lesser women would dare never dream of, but one which she was proud to not have only survived, but also enjoyed, for she knew that what she had just experienced was only the beginning of a new life and continued sexual awakening for her.

As Michele sat up on the bench she saw that Kincaid had laid out a dress unlike any other she had ever worn before, as well as a pair of matching pumps, with a pair of white garters and a G-string that was barely big enough to cover her small tuft of pubic hair. There was a note on the locker where the dress hung that left no doubt as to what their plans were for the rest of the evening. All that the note said was "jazz for dancing, and jizz for dinner! Wait for me at the corner café across from the gym. Be there promptly at 8:00. Being late is not an option."

After what Michele had just experienced at the hands of four massive cocks, she trusted that what ever her lover Kincaid had planned for the Paris night would definitely not be disappointing. In the open locker Michele found a bag full of disposable Air France toiletries and black hair clip, with a small note that instructed her to wear her hair up so as not to hide her neck. Michele then showered again, after which she used a musky smelling wet towel to dry her hair, and then dabbed her body with the perfume from the bag of toiletries. Once she felt she was ready and her hair looked presentable, Michele turned her eyes toward the skimpy white satin dress that Kincaid had selected for her to wear for the evening, as suddenly an erotic shiver of excitement went up her spine at the thought of wearing such a daring and provocative dress in public.