LaFemme Michele: Paris Noir, Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was exactly for these reasons that Kincaid brought Michele to this club, he thought, as they both simultaneously noticed a tall black man at the bar, just as Luc had said would be. The African man's body was that of a dancer's, hard and muscular. The man was dressed in a black T-shirt and black trousers and stared at the two of them, per his boss's order, running his eyes over Michele's sexy body. The man knew exactly why he was there and could easily see the lust building in Michele's eyes as she surveyed both he and the other men in the club. Kincaid knew that the feel of the African's gaze was slowly making Michele hotter and wetter.

Kincaid continued to make small talk with Michele about art and the Paris museums, while at the same time he enjoyed the site of watching Michele become distracted by the African who continued to watch her. As the night moved on the crowd thinned, leaving on the dance floor a number of young Australian girls during which time the music slowly turned into a to a deep and erotic pulsing rhythm, the selection of which was the signal for her erotic adventure to begin as Kincaid whispered into Michele's ear and requested she perform a solo dance for him. By this time the African's eyes on Michele had driven her crazy, as she stood up, with her skirt now tight against her body and ventured towards the dance floor as she felt both the wine and the music flowing freely through her, totally in synch with her body. Once on the dance floor, Michele began to move slowly to the sensual African rythym as both the African and Kincaid watched, while all around her others were riveted to the most primitive of all sights, that of a scantly clad woman dancing seductively to the sound of a African mating dance.

After several minutes, as Michele slowly swayed, lost in the erotic rhythms, the African stranger moved toward her and began to dance, bringing his body so close to hers that they were almost touching as they moved in harmony with one another, while all around her the others on the dance floor watched breathlessly. Meanwhile, from across the dance floor, another large muscular black man, the bouncer, stared in anticipation at both Michele and the African. As Michele and the African engaged in their dirty dance, the African slowly and unknowingly edged Michele toward a darker area of the dance floor, where the bouncer waited in anticipation. Once they were off the main dance area, as he and Michele continued to sway to the hypnotic erotic music, the African sat himself on a barstool that was next to the wall and made his move as he slid the straps of her dress from her shoulders and continued to pull it down her arms exposing Michele's succulent breasts, after which he then lowered his head and took a pink nipple in his mouth while at the same time he put his other arm around her waist and pulled her towards and up on to his lap.

As their bodies touched, Michele, who was powerless and filled with lust, could feel the African's thick, heavy, hard cock pressing into her groin. She knew now that she had to fuck him, and feel his huge tool filling her, as she lifted his head and kissed him deep, while unsnapping the fly on his trousers and guiding his cock out with her other hand, while at the same time the African stranger hiked up around her waist the thin silk that covered her ass, and then in one motion pulled off with a loud snap, the G-string that covered her pussy. After he snapped off her G-string, Michele instinctively pressed against him and slid his cock deep into her, in one firm desperate motion.

After having impaled her tiny pussy onto the African's cock, Michele turned to her lover and gave him a knowing glance and smile, in the knowledge that he wanted her to take charge and fuck this stranger, while he and the others in the club, just like at Katya's, watched in silence as they continued to dance. Despite the darkness of the club, it was easy for Kincaid to watch as the African stranger continued to move harder to the music, grinding into Michele, as he crushed her breasts in his large and strong hands and kissed her neck. Suddenly, just as Kincaid anxiously watched and had planned, Michele felt a second mouth kissing her shoulder blades, as she turned her head to see the black bouncer standing behind her moving his hips in time with hers, and taking his cock out his pants and into his hands.

The sight of his dense swollen shaft and the huge throbbing head on the bouncer's cock captivated Michele. The feeling of a cock in her pussy and the sight of this new cock fanned a furnace in her groin as she felt the African's pubic hair and pelvis grating against her swollen and tender clit. The bouncer then moved closer and gently placed his hands on Michele's exposed gyrating ass cheeks, which he then gently spread as he pushed his cock forward so that Michele could feel the tip of it pressing against her asshole.

As the pressure of the bouncer's cock increased, his body merged into Michele's backside, even though her asshole resisted, until he pressed harder and harder until suddenly he forced his way in, as her asshole suddenly gave way. With the sudden invasion of her tight ass by the bouncer's cock, the pain and pleasure made Michele scream as she felt her pussy clamp tighter around the African's cock. The three of them then slowly began to move together to the music as the two cocks pumped slowly into Michele. Lost in her own pleasure, Michele could feel both cocks rubbing her on the inside and almost touching, with only the thin membrane of tissue between her pussy and entrails that separated the massive cocks, while at the same time she had forced her hands inside the African's t-shirt and scratched her nails across his chest and back, as she held him tight and begged for more.

As he watched Kincaid decided that he needed a better look, then stood up and brought with him his glass of white wine. He then moved towards them rampant with lust at the sight of two strong men fucking Michele hard from front and behind. Kincaid then came right up next to the upright ménage a tois and slowly dribbled the wine over Michele's lips from the glass as she licked it from her lips, while the rest flowed down her chin, and over and in between her breasts, which the African then licked off her sweet skin, as he simultaneously bit her nipples, after which Kincaid returned to his seat. Meanwhile, the other dancers in the club were captivated by the site of Michele and the two black men, but never stopped dancing, even though the air was completely charged with lust.

As the two strangers pounded into Michele, she soon felt a slow moving tidal wave rising inside of her, as her asshole sizzled, her pussy burned and clamped, her clit throbbed, and her nipples ached. Michele was by now so swept away that she roughly bit the African's nipples through the fabric of his shirt. The strangers continued to pump into her more and more urgently as the sweat dripped and almost steamed off of them, when suddenly, Michele felt the bouncer thrust deep into her ass after which she felt his scalding spunk course through his shaft as he convulsed and shot his hot load of cum into her ass.

The feeling of his spunk in her ass made Michele's pussy tighten hard, while at the same time her clit expanded as a sudden orgasmic wave crashed over her, as she came in a loud and long flowing moan as her pussy and ass both tightened like vices around the pricks embedded inside of her. The effect of her orgasm then forced the African to spurt his scalding cum deep into Michele's pussy as they all convulsed and moaned so loud that their voices drowned out the music. Finally, to the applause of the entire club, the three of them slowed their dance to a stop as both black men eased and dislodged their cocks out of Michele's orifices that slowly dripped spunk. The bouncer then breathed a kiss on her shoulder and walked away, while at the same time the African stranger smiled, gently lowered her silk skirt and raised her straps, and then wordlessly kissed her deeply and left the club.

Before she could return to Kincaid, Michele went to the ladies room where she lifted up her skirt to watch in the full length mirror as the spunk dripped out of her pussy and ass, down her legs and onto her stained pumps. As she looked in the mirror at the uninhibited who now stood before her, Michele saw that she was no longer the same married house wife she was just days before. Instead she was the lover of a man who wanted her to be exactly what she had always wanted to be- uninhibited. After she cleaned up, Michele found that the music had been turned down and that they were now playing slow love songs, and that Kincaid was in his own little world at their table.

Upon seeing Kincaid, Michele seductively approached and sat at their table, her body burning. She could tell, from the purple, swollen head on her lover's wet oily cock, and the way that he had been stroking himself that he was on the verge of cumming. After having sat down, Michele, in a continuing motion, leaned down to take Kincaid's cock in her mouth after which he exploded multiple loads of cum into her mouth, the heat of which tingled the back of her throat as she greedily swallowed it down. After which, now that they were sexually sated they sat back, as she leaned into him savoring the hot stickiness of the cum still in her pussy, ass, and stomach, with Kincaid's arm nestled her shoulder as they enjoyed their Mahala wine, the erotic atmosphere, and the romantic music, as the sex show on the club dance floor continued on...

12