L'Affaire C. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" he cried out, tugging her back off him. He had to grab hair and pull her away. When her face separated from his groin she was gasping for breath and her lips were puffy and red. She looked like she'd just been sucking cock. She looked gorgeous. "Turn around."

Carly complied, and he knelt down behind her, too hurried to remove his pants. He pushed her shorts down to her knees and pushed her forward until she was on her hands and knees in front of him. He knelt behind her and pushed his cock between her legs. She seemed impossibly wet. He stroked back and forth a few times before entering her, spreading her wetness around so that when he entered her it would be a smooth glide. He took care to let the head of his cock stroke her clit until she was whimpering and pressing her ass back into him, silently imploring him to take her.

Liam slid inside her and nearly came right there. She was too tight for him to slide all the way in on the first thrust. She gasped and cooed and pushed backwards into him. He thrust again, and again, and by the third stroke he was coming up against the barrier of her cervix. Carly was grunting and wiggling her ass, trying to get him further into her. "Barbie, hold still," Liam said, grabbing her hips. She was impossibly wet. Impossibly hot. Impossibly tight. She fit him like a glove, albeit a slightly undersized glove. "If you keep moving I'm going to blow my load right now."

Shit. Had he just said that? Had he just said the words 'blow my load' to Carly Harmon? Once her hips had stilled he reached up and under her and filled his hands with her tits, pulling her up to a kneeling position. He wanted to watch her tits bounce as he thrusted into her. He'd have a better view if her were on top of her, but he liked the view of her ass, too.

"You feel so good," Liam whispered, letting a hand slide down her tight tummy and to her clit. Her pubic hair was almost completely gone, only a tiny little swatch left, more for decoration than anything else. He pushed apart the folds of her pussy and started stroking her clit gently. Carly's head fell back onto his shoulder as she mewed and grunted, her vocalizations getting louder as his movements got faster and he increased the pressured. Her whole body was tense, now, as if she were wound up into a tight coil. "Liam," she breathed, and the way she said his voice almost made him lose it. Liam let the thumb of his free hand roam over and around her clit. Her breathing grew ragged and heavy as he brought her to orgasm in his arms. As Carly came down from the high of her orgasm she realized she wanted Liam. All of him. All the time. Shit, she though desperately, I knew I'd grow attached. Liam was nibbling on her ear, kissing her softly. A lover's kisses. Kisses she didn't want to end.

Carly made a motion to the couch. "Sit down," she said softly. Liam complied and when she stood to walk over he held out his arms to her as if to invite her into his lap. She stood in front of him long enough to put her hands on his shoulders and push him back until he relaxed into the couch cushions, then she kneeled between his legs.

This time when she took him in her mouth she tasted herself on him. She'd never given head to a man after he'd been inside her, and it wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be. She'd tasted herself before, of course, on a man's lips, but this was quite a bit different. Liam watched her, transfixed, as she held the base of his cock and licked him clean. Carly found herself exploring him with her eyes. She'd never been with a black man before, and there was something about touching him and tasting him and having him inside her that felt so right that she found herself near tears. This was not going well. She wasn't embarrassed at all. She had to step it up a notch.

Liam groaned contentedly as she took the tip of his erect penis into her throat, but she couldn't fit any more of him in her mouth without gagging. Making herself sick during oral sex might be a little too embarrassing, so she made the most of the portion of him she was able to get in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, working his head in her throat. She kept at it, his grunts and sighs turning her on even more, until suddenly he spoke. "I'm gonna come. Can I? Can I come?"

Carly took her mouth away and started stroking him with her hand, rising a little as she jerked him off. Liam looked alarmed. "No, Barbie, that feels just as good. If you don't get out of the way I'm gonna come all over you."

Carly kept stroking him and she could tell by his expression he was trying to hold on. "Come. Come all over me." Dirty sex, she reminded herself. Surely she won't want to see him again after this. "Come on me, Liam."

Liam relented and the first gush on fluid got on her collarbone and in her hair, but the remainder landed on her breasts. Carly delighted in the way he was looking at her, as if she were the best thing since sliced bread, but it was the same delight that made her heart sink. She continued stroking him through the rest of his orgasm, then stood. "I'm going to take a shower."

As Liam watched her leave and heard the spray from the shower, his cell phone vibrated in his pants pocket. He reached in and grabbed the phone and, seeing Jack's cell phone number flashing across the display, answered. "Hey."

"Hey, man, I was just checking to see if you talked to Carly about that whole sexual harassment thing. Did she understand?"

Liam winced at the mention of sexual harassment. "Oh, she understands. I don't fucking understand but she understands."

"What?"

"I'm at her apartment right now."

"Whoa, I thought you were going to call her. I don't think it was a good idea to go to her apartment."

"I tried to call. Listen, I have to sort stuff out here. I'll call you later." Liam clicked the phone off and sat for a few minutes, thinking. The next time he looked up he realized a quarter of an hour had passed and the shower was still on. Had she faked it? Was she in there making herself come? Liam stood and made his way into the bathroom. He intended to just peak in the direction of the shower and see if he could make out where her hands were, but she wasn't in the shower. The shower was still running but she was out, sitting on the commode wrapped in a towel as her hair dripped onto her shoulders. With a start, Liam realized she was crying.

He crossed the bathroom in a flash and turned off the water, then knelt infront of her. Carly tried to turn her face away, to hide her tears, but he touched her chin and brought her around to face him. She hadn't even made an effort to get some of the water out of her hair. It was plastered to her head and dripping like crazy onto her chest. Liam reached for the hand towel and started blotting her hair. Once her hair was dry, he blotted her shoulders and back, and then her tears. She was watching him wearily, as if he were a wild animal that might suddenly turn on him. He'd never seen her like this. She was such a strong woman. He couldn't believe that this was all about her ex-husband. "Come on," he whispered, and pulled her to her feet. "Come to bed."

Carly stood with him and, as they walked to her bed, she looked down at her small hand in his larger one. He caught her looking at the way their fingers interlaced, alternating black and white, and smile, pulling her into his arms. Carly wrapped her arms around him instinctively and buried her face in his chest. "I didn't mean for this to happen," she said.

Liam smiled and pushed her down on the bed, then joined her and pulled her body against his as he started loosening the towel around her body. "It was unexpected," he agreed.

"No," Carly said, shaking her head. She closed her eyes as his mouth closed over a nipple. "No, I meant for the sex to happen." Liam stopped what he was doing and looked up in surprise. The look of vulnerability was fading, and she was looking more like herself. "I just didn't intend to feel this way."

Liam nodded, not sure of how to respond. Feel what way? The way she looked up at him gave him the only hint. He kissed her. "I like you, too, Barbie."

12