L'Affaire C. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head swung toward her and he looked up at her and smiled, and all of a sudden it was back. She sat next to him, tucked a stray curl behind her ear, and waited as her stomach did somersaults.

"I came to tell you I made a mistake." He looked at her, hazel eyes focused and sure. "I shouldn't have let you go. And if you'll—" he stopped, turned his face away for a moment, squeezed his nose between the thumb and fist of his right hand and breathed in through his mouth before letting his arm fall and turning back to her. "If you'll let me," he continued. "I want to come back."

She waited, not wanting to interrupt in case he was going to say something more, and trying to gather thoughts that hadn't bothered to show up in the first place. Finally she nodded, and smiled, and reached her hand out, laying it softly on his arm. She noticed then that her manicure was failing, bronze-colored nail polish chipping from her nails. And then it occurred to her it hadn't chipped off at all, that she's spent last night scraping it off with her teeth for lack of anything better to do, the last vestiges of a childhood nail-biting habit that still clung to life when she was feeling stressed. But then, at least it was polish instead of nails. She raised her eyes from her hand to his face, and realized then he wasn't sure of what her response would be. He looked so earnest, but she could see he was holding his breath, waiting for her to speak. She spoke. "I'm glad you're back."

And then his hands were in her hair, and his lips were on hers, and she was straddling him and pressing herself into him as his tongue explored her mouth and his hands pulled at her hips, pulling her down further onto his lap, until she could feel his arousal under his jeans. Every nerve in her body was alive, and her head fell back as his lips found her neck, nibbled and kissed at her throat. Beers forgotten, he stood, and wrapping her legs around his waist, he carried her into the bedroom where he laid her on the bed, hands grasping the waist of her pants, pulling them down long legs and in the process revealing that she hadn't bothered putting on panties.

Matt had already noticed she hadn't put on a bra, could see the outline of those perfect brown nipples through the shirt she was stripping out off. Suddenly she was completely naked and he was rushing to get out of his jeans, slowed down by his belt, he finally managed to kick the pants off and pulled off his sweatshirt and T-shirt all at once. He looked down to see Nicki sprawled on the bed, her legs spread, knees bent, perfect tits exposed with nipples firm and begging to be sucked on. He sat on the bed and he felt her hands on him, pulling him back onto the bed. He lay down willingly and marveled at the view of her as she crawled over him. He pinched a nipple while it was still in view, but she was soon straddling his face and he had a mouthful of pussy.

He closed his mouth over her delicious wet cunt and plunged his tongue in, groaning in pleasure when she felt her hot breath on his cock, felt her tongue circle the head of his shaft before she sucked him into her mouth, working the shaft with her fist as she created delicious suction with her mouth. He lost air for a minute when she started grinding against his face, but was able to reposition and give her what she wanted, which was his tongue against her clit, flicking the nub with his tongue, then sucking on it before going back to lapping at her pussy. He repeated this process until, feeling the head of his cock in the back of her throat, he cried out in pleasure, letting his head fall back, feeling the cool air against his now wet chin and mouth, the scent of her invading his nostrils. She bobbed her head on him, sending the sensitive cockhead into her throat over and over until he could feel his balls tightening and he sent his hands down, pushing her face away.

"Your pussy," he hissed, unable to say, or even think, anything else. He'd been a disappointment enough; he didn't want to come before her, too.

Nicki turned around, threw a leg over his body and straddled him. He watched as she positioned herself over him, holding the base of his cock as she lowered herself onto him. He sucked in a breath as he slid inside of her, and groaned when she started moving on top of him, using her thighs to ride him as he stared up at her, admiring the bounce of her breasts as she rode him, her pussy hot and tight around his cock.

"Uhnn," she grunted, pushing herself down onto him with a vigor he'd never seen her show before, her fine-boned hands splayed out over his torso. Her breasts, round and full, were in sharp contrast to the rest of her, thin and angular. He found his eyes travelling to her hips, where he saw her skin stretched taught across her hip bones, then down further, where he could watch his cock slide inside of her.

"You like that?" she asked, panting.

Unable to speak, Matt nodded.

"You feel so good," she groaned, her eyes drifting shut as she quickened her pace, tits bouncing prettily as she impaled herself on him.

"Touch me," she said, pinching at her nipples. He reached up for a breast, and she grabbed his hand, moved it down to where their bodies met. "I want to come. Touch me."

Matt rubbed her clit with his thumb, exerting significant pressure on the nub and causing her to moan louder. "Yes, oh—unhh—yes—" he looked up at her, trying to make eye contact, but her eyes were closed. He rubbed more vigorously and she came then, crying out as her thrusts stilled and he felt the walls of her pussy clamp down around him. The throb of her orgasm felt delicious on his cock, and he rolled them over and plunged into her as she came again and whimpered. His own orgasm was close, and he slammed into her like a madman until what finally pushed him over the edge was looking down at her, long hair fanned out around her, head back and eyes closed, tongue licking her lips as her breasts jiggled with each thrust.

"Oh, fuck," he said, and pulled out, and watched as he spurted cum all over the vision in front of him. He painted her pussy lips with it, got a few drops on her abdomen, and the rest landed on her breasts. Nicki smiled underneath him, opening her eyes and looking up at him languidly, as if she didn't have a care in the world.

They cleaned up a bit, and he went to the bathroom to wash off. He came back to the bedroom, wanting to talk more about what a mistake he'd made, how he wanted to make it up to her, the future he saw for them. But when he came back into the room, she was already asleep.

12