L'Affaire C. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said, then stopped, working to look at his face and not his chest. If she just reached out she could touch him, press her hand against his skin, sneak it down into the waistband of his pants. Would he stop her? If she dropped to her knees right now, would he say no? She remembered an article about a study that found sexual arousal overrides disgust in women, that it is arousal that allows a woman to do what she might ordinarily find unsavory. Surely this was what was happening. Because he disgusted her. Usually. Usually, he disgusted her.

"Goodnight," he said.

Oh, right. She got what she came for, but was still standing there like an idiot despite the fact that she was in his bedroom and he was shirtless. Nicki nodded and fled the room quickly, hustling back to the safety of the purple room. She closed the door and leaned against it, her cheeks red from embarrassment. He had to know how her body was reacting to him. It had to be clear. Nicki left the blue pajamas on the bed and moved into the bathroom, leaving her pajamas and underwear in a pile on the floor before stepping into the shower. She made the water as hot as she could stand it, let it beat down on her, stinging her sensitive nipples. The showerhead was detachable. If she could come maybe this humiliation could end. She could hold the head between her legs until her clit throbbed in sweet release of her tensions. But she couldn't. Couldn't masturbate in Karsa Kovac's home. Instead she finished up as quickly as she could and made her way back to the bedroom, turning on a lamp and turning down the overhead lights.

She didn't want to wear anyone else's bra or panties so she went without, went without the pants, too, and just slipped into the pale blue cotton shirt, working a few buttons into the holes before climbing underneath the covers. The sheets smelled like fabric softener, they had been recently washed, which was weird. She lay there, remembering details of the room where Karsa slept. It was nearly about the same size as the room she was in, complete with a bathroom and a walk-in closet. It occurred to her then that they were double master suites, that he and his wife had kept separate bedrooms. It seemed alien to her, how anyone would choose to sleep alone with that man just down the hall. But maybe his wife had hated him, too.

Her body was still worked into a frenzy, and she was too wired to sleep, but it was already nearly five and she wanted to get some sleep before she had to wake up. There was only one way to get it, too. Or so she told herself, as she pushed back the covers, unbuttoned the pajama top, and slid her hands down her body. The air was cold against her hot skin, her nipples were tight little buds in her palms as she squeezed and kneaded her tits, letting her legs fall open in anticipation. The cool air was a shock to her wet pussy.

Nicki slid a hand down her stomach, between her legs, until she reached her hot center. She was so wet. Had she ever been this wet? What she really wanted was to be fucked, or at the very least deliver a good fucking herself with one of her vibrators, but that wasn't an option. Tonight, she had only her hands. She slid a finger inside her pussy, thrusting her hips up at the same time, getting her fingers slick with her juices. Biting her lip she started manipulating her clit, rubbing in circles over the nub, already so aroused. While she played with her clit with one hand she pinched and twisted a nipple with the other, looking down at her body and letting her legs fall all the way open. She knew she must look like a wanton slut but it was just her here, slutting it up. Sure she was in a man's house and sure he was next door, but it was innocent enough, and she needed to sleep.

Release did not come quickly. She rubbed and pinched and rolled furiously. She would get close, pressure building until she thought it was inevitable, and then lose it. Finally, as if it were inevitable, she closed her eyes, worked on conjuring up an image of Matt. But it was only Karsa that came to mind. Nicki opened her eyes to the room and saw him, then, Karsa watching the picture she made with that smug look on his face, the door to the bedroom, which had been unlocked, now wide open. When he took off his pants, revealing his erection, and climbed onto the bed with her she felt her orgasm start to build again. He looked incredible, as he positioned himself between her legs, his eyes dark as he kneeled before her and started stroking that glorious cock. Her whole body was on fire, every nerve alive.

"What do you want, Nicki?" he asked, his voice a lover's voice. She was so close. He was watching her squeeze her breast and move her fingers in furious circles over her clit as she tried to push herself over the edge. But she knew exactly what she wanted. It was stored inside his balls, and it was going to spill out of that cock. He looked to be close, too, excited by watching her he was jerking himself off with some enthusiasm. The sight of it made her crazy with lust.

"I want you to come on me," she whispered. "I want your cum on me."

"You little slut." He cooed. "Are you a little cumslut, Nicki?"

"Yes," she whispered, trying not to lose focus on the release that was so close. "I'm a little cumslut."

"And do you wear those short skirts so that every man you walk by knows how easy it would be to push up those skirts and deposit a load into that tight, hot pussy? Are you a little cocktease, Nicki?" His voice was still gentle.

"Yes. Yes, I'm a cocktease."

"But you're dying for cock now, aren't you, Nicki?" He was stroking harder, faster, his expression grim.

"Ungh," Nicki's head fell back against the pillow. "Yes."

"Because all you want right now is to be sprayed down with cum."

"Yes."

He obliged, a torrent of semen erupted from his stiff cock, and the hand between her legs where she worked the nub. The thick rope of cum was quick to mix with her own wetness to be massaged into her clit. The slickness and the heat of it had her aching, and she started rocking her hips as he continued coming, streaming cum onto her tits before he gripped his cock, stopping the flow, and moved up the bed until he was next to her.

Towering above her he watched as she spread his semen across both breasts with one hand and shoved her fingers of the other, coated in his cum, into her pussy. She slid her hand back out and stroking her clit before sending the fingers plunging inside of her again until finally, blissfully, she came, her mouth falling open as her whole body shook in pleasure.

Karsa relaxed his grib and resumed stroking and immediately think sput of cum burst forth, hitting her in the face. Nicki turned her head instinctively toward him, still riding out her orgasm, her mouth still open as she panted and he filled her mouth with his jizz. It was hot and salty on her tongue and she could feel it on her face, dripping down into the dark brown waves of her hair, as the tremors subsided and her body relaxed into the bed., her eyes drifting closed. She was sated. And she was covered in his cum.

And when Nicki opened her eyes she was alone. Her clit throbbed with the aftershocks of her orgasm, her pussy coated in her own wetness. Save for her fingers and pussy, Nicki was clean and dry.

"Son of a bitch," she hissed, furiously buttoning the shirt closed again before getting up to wipe some of the excess juices from between her legs and washing her hands. She should be fantasizing about Matt. It should be thoughts of Matt making her come. She should be with Matt now.

Nicki climbed back into the bed, alone, no witnesses to her act. Unless, of course, there was someone watching the feed from the camera in the room.

12