Lai Ch. 05: Barb

Story Info
Beauty seduces wealthy bachelor at private retreat.
3.4k words
4.11
11k
4
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers

As usual, I woke up at 8 o'clock. Louis was still sleeping soundly. I went to the guestroom, taking the clothes from last night with me. We had planned for dim sum in the late morning, so I did not consider making breakfast. I removed my jewelry and I re-applied the sultry make-up from last night. I had a number of pieces of lingerie that I had brought over, many of which I had been gifted after modeling them during a fashion shoot. I rummaged through one of my suitcases, finding a few chemises, a couple babydolls, some bra and knickers sets, a couple gowns, and a bunch of teddies. I selected a light purple crotchless teddy with lace cups supported by shoulder straps, a sheer mesh torso, extremely high cut at the hips, and tied at the mid-back with a large decorative bow. I put on some fun 3-inch platform 7-inch heel lucite stripper shoes, each with a clear wide front plastic band etched with the words FUCK TOY and a clear buckled ankle closure in the back.

I returned to the master bedroom to give Louis a morning blowjob. His cock was rigid already and so I spread his supine legs and delicately licked the tip of his penis until he awoke. When he said, "Good morning, what a nice treat," I began to bob rapidly. Louis encouraged me throughout with utterances like "You are such a talented cocksucker" or "This feels so good", which I definitely appreciated. After a couple minutes, I decided to switch to a handjob, so that he could get a better look at my outfit.

"Like the slutty clothes that I'm going to wear for our brunch outing?" I teased, stroking rapidly. "You don't believe me do you? This beautiful face dressed like a whore. What will people think? I'm sure they would know that I am your fuck toy, it says so on my sexy shoes. Would you like that? Your twenty-four seven cum receptacle?" I could tell that the salacious talk was getting to Louis and that he was trying to hold back an ejaculation. Primal reflexes always win out though and soon a geyser of semen spurted out. I pumped a few more times, kissed him, and said brightly, "Good morning, sweetie. Now let me at some of that tasty stuff." I licked some of the juice at the base of his penis. "Like I've said before, the taste of cum in the morning, better than tea!"

We took a shower together. I washed his hair and he tried to wash mine. I lathered him with soap and he lathered me. We attempted to hug each other tightly while slippery with soap. He made some poses that were caricatures out of bodybuilding competitions and I made some poses that were caricatures out of runway fashion shows. We had a lot of laughs fooling around with our slippery nude bodies. Finally, our skin began to wrinkle from excessive soaking, so we ended the shower play. I don't think I had ever had such a fun time being naked with a naked man that didn't end in sex immediately afterwards.

I returned to the guestroom. I applied my go-to natural look of light bronze shadow and blush alone, pairing it with glossy cinnamon-color lipstick. I spritzed on perfume at my usual locations on my neck, boobs, wrists, and inner thighs. I put on a simple gold chain necklace, dangling jade earrings, and a gold bracelet on my left wrist. After glancing at the full-length mirror, I smiled. I was proud of my body, a rare and stunning mix of classic Chinese facial features, flawless skin, a thin graceful neck, slender arms and long fingers, uncommonly large and firm breasts, a perfect hourglass figure, a round butt, and long and shapely legs. And I knew that to Louis, like to every man, my body was an irresistible object of desire.

I then took clothes and shoes to the master bedroom. Louis was sporting a handsomely casual look with a short-sleeve dark blue button-down and a pair of khaki shorts. I, on the other hand, was still naked. "Please watch me dress, dear. You won't be able to stop mentally undressing me when we are out. And I can think of nothing more pleasing to me than you picturing me nude every moment of the day, sweetie," I declared coquettishly.

As he gazed intently, I teased him putting on a flirty combination. I first made a big production of slipping on my shoes, a pair of bright yellow leather sandals. They had a wide biconcave strap in the front and an ankle-wrap that went halfway up my lower leg; the thin heels were 4 inches in height and the platforms a half-inch. I took my time to wrap the leather tie up my leg, making a show of how much I admired they looked on me. "Louis, don't you find that these shoes make my feet and legs so attractive? Let me show you." I proceeded to sashay around the room a few times. "Not so comfortable, but that's fine, if you promise to fuck me with them on later today," I continued, winking at him.

I then put on a tight, bright yellow pleated microskirt with a hem only a couple of inches below my cheeks. "Honey, I don't think I want to wear any knickers this morning. Remind me not to bend over too much like this." And then I bent over, revealing my sex to him. "Otherwise people might see my cunt. My pussy is for you eyes only, sweetie." Finally, I put on a solid white sleeveless and backless 3-button down halter vest that left both the inner third of my boobs and my toned midriff exposed. "I have a habit of unbuttoning the top few buttons on my blouses, Louis. Would you make sure that I don't do that for this top? My big tits are already straining to get out."

When I finished dressing, I twirled around once. "Do you like what you see, dear? It's going to be hard for any girls out there to make a move on you with me dressed like this. But, just in case, I insist that you allow me to drape myself on your arm when we are out. I want to make sure every woman knows you are mine, cutie," I purred, half-jokingly.

Louis looked at me, slowly shaking his head. "Barb, you are such a tease. Do you know what I do with little teases?"

"Spank them?" I said coyly.

"Waste of time. I prefer to show them the error of their ways by fucking them silly ..." With that, Louis pushed me supine onto his bed. He pulled off his shorts and briefs. He then lifted my skirt and pushed his full erection into my box. With a wild look in his face, he pinned my arms at my sides with his arms and pounded me hard from a position between my legs. He kept muttering things like, "Little fuck toy, teasing me, I will fuck you whenever and wherever I want, you are my personal plaything, your mouth, your tits, your pussy ..."

The aggressive nature of his attack was thrilling and I quickly got wet. Because of the recency of his last ejaculation, Louis' could not cum fast. I, however, was really getting off on being forcefully controlled and jackhammered. I began to repeatedly gasp, "Fuck your little slut hard, fuck your little slut hard. Punish me, punish me. Show me who's boss, show me who's boss." And then I just lost it. "FUUUUUUCK MEEEEEE!," I screamed over and over, writhing, as I tried to free my arms. Louis did continue to perform as requested, as I yelled "Fuck me" over and over for another minute or so, until he finally ejaculated inside. He collapsed on top of me and stayed for another minute like that, but not before he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

We both got up. Louis put his briefs and shorts back on. I was leaking cum down my thighs. "Would you like me to get some tissue to wipe that ooze, Barb?"

"Of course not, sweetie. Louis, when men see me, with this beautiful face and this luscious figure, they are lusting to have sex with me. But I want everyone to know that I am your exclusive property to fuck," I stated proudly, staring provocatively at him. Then I softened my tone and gaze. "But do promise me that we WILL fuck more later today, honey. God, I love having sex with you. You are so hot!" I purred. I then closed my eyes and kissed him softly on the lips.

***

With the sexual tension drained a bit, what with Louis already having orgasmed twice and I once this morning, we had a relaxed conversation in the restaurant. I talked about my work life schedule. I explained that, on the weekdays, I had either interviews for modeling gigs or an actual photo shoot nearly every day, with singing, dancing, or acting practice in between; on the weekends, my busiest days, I spent all day at the television studio for three different showtimes, interspersed with hours dealing with make-up artists, copywriters, and producers. He chronicled his workweek to me, an endless series of meetings and phone calls. I described my family to him and a bit about their respective lives. He did the same for his family, his parents and two younger sisters, both of whom were engaged.

He then surprisingly segued into his own plans, "I've been single for a while, Barb, and it's been great. But I'm back in Hong Kong now, with responsibilities and obligations. I'm at the stage where I am ready now to settle down, get some more stability in my life and start my own family ..." He stared out wistfully into the middle of the restaurant.

My heart leapt a bit hearing this. Louis was ready and looking for a true long-term commitment with someone, ending with marriage and children. After the events of my past year and what I had learned from it, I too was serious about finding that special someone to build a life with. However, I decided to let that line of conversation drift away, not wanting to spook our relationship at this point. I re-directed his thoughts to something less emotionally intimate. "Sweetie, last night, wow, we were all over and at it for so long! You have quite the strength and stamina. I am so impressed with your virility and control, Mr. Lai." I squeezed his biceps. Then I said in a slightly dejected voice, "Sorry about disappointing you about anal sex. Maybe we can work on it together someday."

"Barb, that doesn't matter. I want you to be comfortable with our sexual activities." He did not address my offer to have my anal sphincter trained to receive him, choosing to instead respond to my earlier assessment of his prowess. "Thank you for your compliments about my performance, Ms. Wei. I need to compliment you on your amazing flexibility, must be all that dancing. Honestly, being with you, just me touching you or seeing you gets me hard. One thing I've learned this past couple days is that, when I am near you, I don't need to be constantly stroked, to feel constant friction, in order to stay erect. So I was able to delay climaxing and to instead spend the time thinking about different positions for us to have fun with."

"Honey, I am flattered by how your cock is so drawn to me. A good sign, don't you think?"

"It's been at least at half-mast essentially all weekend, Barb. As if you're a magnet and my penis is like a stick of iron constantly drawn to your presence and constantly attempting to straighten itself."

"Well, I do have a secret for you. I swallowed two magnets on Friday, so there's nothing to marvel at, dear. It's all physics," I joked.

***

We finished eating. We had walked to the restaurant, as it was only a few blocks away from Louis' flat. As the final date site, I had selected an overnight at his house in the New Territories, which I had read he owned and which I suspected was deeply special to him. I told him that I would cook him dinner tonight and asked to stop by a market for food. I had fun teasing him in the market, exaggerating my normal actions, like bending over more deeply than usual to select items on lower shelves, nursing my legs or feet for an extended period every time it bumped into a box or rail, and adjusting my halter vest for little reason after reaching for items. He responded as expected, moving a distance away to ogle me when he recognized I was going to bend over or caress myself or helping with the straps of my halter vest when he saw me baselessly adjusting my top.

We returned to his flat and each of us packed some luggage. Then we drove off, convertible top down. Because of onrushing wind, speaking was difficult and we both resorted to physical contact for amusement. I mostly placed my head on his shoulder and used my left hand to fondle his front torso and bulging crotch, occasionally breaking things up by kissing his cheek lightly. He mostly stroked my backside, including my hair, my bare back, and my butt cheeks. Near the end of the journey, I unbuckled from the seat and swivelled my legs onto his lap, which was, honestly, quite an uncomfortable position in the smallish car. Nevertheless, it was obvious Louis appreciated it. "You are so sexy," he mouthed. With a touch of a smile, he caressed my legs and rubbed what he could of my sandaled feet. At one point, he managed to lift my left foot to his mouth, whereupon he began to lick the arch and big toe.

We finally arrived at Louis' house. He gave me a tour after he carried our luggage into the master bedroom on the second floor. It was a classic 3-story village house, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The interior design was nearly the opposite of his apartment. Instead of the white carpeting and walls, furniture dominated by black colors, stainless steel, and glass, and the spare modernist art of his flat, the house featured mostly hardwood flooring, cream-colored walls, wooden furniture, and framed photographs all over. "I don't tell many people about how I feel about this house, Barb. I bought this with the money I made in America, no family money here. I am proud to say I earned it myself. I hope you like the interior design of the place. Not that fancy or modern. It's decorated in a way that tries to remind me of my years living in the suburbs in America. This place means a lot to me, a very personal connection to a time when I was more ... more free."

"I love it, Louis. So different than what I am used to. It has such a different ambience than the city. And it's so peaceful here, I could see staying here forever and not missing my former life," I hinted. I gave him a wink, then a light hug and a peck on the lips. I glanced at some of the photographs. "What are these pictures of, sweetie?"

Louis walked around the first floor, consisting of the living room and the kitchen, explaining the significance of a number of them. Some were of his family, some of his friends from different times of his life, some taken at different places around the world. There were none with just him and any girlfriends, as far as I could see.

"Thanks for sharing a this private part of yourself with me, dear." Then I asked, "Shall I test the kitchen, honey?"

Louis sat on a chair next to the dining room table, watching me. The dining room was essentially an extension of the kitchen and so he could see everything I did above the counters. I stuck the food I bought this morning into the refrigerator. I located an apron hanging on a hook and put it on. Then I looked at him lasciviously. I pulled down my microskirt and walked over to him, placing it on a chair next to him. I unbuttoned the front of my vest and asked, "Sweetie, would you be so kind to help me untie my halter? It can get a little hot in the kitchen."

"You are such a tease, Miss Wei," Louis muttered, as he undid the strap.

I pulled off my top and placed it on top of my skirt. I took his hand and led him back into the kitchen area. "Perhaps, it's getting a little hot for you, too, cutie. Let me help." I squatted and pulled down his fly. I took out his rock-hard cock, orally engulfed the head, and swirled my tongue around it a few times. Then I removed my mouth and pulled his shorts and underwear to the floor. "Better, isn't it, honey?" I then leaned over the sink and pretended to try to open the small window above it.

Louis didn't need any more signs. He slid his manhood into me and proceeded to fuck my bent form doggy-style. Each hand of his clutched a separate tit, massaging them firmly, while my left hand held on to the edge of the counter and my right hand slowly rubbed my clit. Unbelievably, as he thrust unhurriedly, we had a double-entendre-filled conversation that perhaps only two passion-drunk lovers would consider witty.

"You didn't get enough meat this morning, did you?" he asked.

"Your're right, not enough for my baby kitten, poor thing. And, silly me, I forgot the milk. Do you want to get the milk or should I?"

"Well, my hands may be near some right now. And maybe my lips can assist shortly."

"My tabby can wait. She has not only been quite well-hydrated by her special guest this weekend, but, for some exciting reason, has also been constantly finding herself quite wet even when not busy entertaining."

"She had a special guest? Could you describe him?"

"Really cute. But I found him quite stiff and rigid every time I checked up on him. And angry, judging by the veins that bulge out when he comes in. Maybe because he is upset by the fact he only has one eye. How about you, what did you think about meeting my feline for the first time?"

"Well, I found her quite warm and inviting and fun to play with. She seems to like being tickled by fingers and by kisses. Oh, and thank you for letting me trim her hair yesterday ..."

The repartee continued like this for a while more, until finally we ran out of stupidly goofy things to say. So Louis picked up the speed of his thrusts, I picked up the rotational speed of my fingers on my clit, and we stopped talking. He grunted crudely and I squealed loudly with each increasingly rapid and forceful plunge into my sex. We climaxed nearly simultaneously. As soon as I began to scream, "YESSSSSS!" I felt his cock pumping fluid into me, while he groaned, "UUUUUUUH!" Even as his dick increasingly softened, he thoughtfully continued to pump me, which, as an adjunct to my efforts on my clit, allowed me to feel a wave of pleasure once more, this time manifested as a more sedate wail, "MMMMMM!"

He pulled out shortly afterwards and kissed me on the back of the neck. He then used some paper towels to wipe his semen from my thighs. "The afternoon weather is still nice, Barb. Shall we relax outside?" I agreed and he led me to the backyard patio. The patio was not particularly secluded and so I left the apron on. Louis sat in a canvas recliner, still without his pants, and I sat between his legs, my back leaning on his chest. His flaccid penis was lodged between my butt cheeks.

I turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You are a fantastic lover, honey," I said, with a wide grin.

Louis replied with an equally wide grin, "I really can't take credit. You are so hot and you really know how to push my buttons, Barb." Then he wrapped his arms underneath the apron and just below my breasts. We listened to the birds together in silence until we each dozed off.

rcwait
rcwait
8 Followers