Laid Aloft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The step I stopped at put my face close to his half opened windbreaker. Looking down I could see the hump in the denim of his jeans where his cock strained to break free of the tightly stretched material. Even as I tried to get a grip on the zip tab I felt Tony unhooking the waistband on my pleated office skirt. Loosened, the skirt fell under its own weight around my ankles.

"Looking good back here," Tony called out. "Big tits, good legs and an ass like a pack mule."

Thank you for nothing, you shit. It was tricky easing the zip down because Marco's thick shaft was pressed against it as if it were standing to attention. Not only that, a great mass of black pubic hairs seemed to want to get trapped in the zipper as well. I wondered why he wasn't wearing any shorts, then decided that was a very stupid question. By then even I had worked out that it was no accident that these two had gotten in the lift with a woman on her own. I wondered if I was just the first one available or if they'd selected me for some reason as a suitable target.

The thick roll of flesh popped out, a sausage with attitude. I took it in my hands and gave it a welcoming squeeze. I thought it was much the biggest one I'd ever touched, though it behaved the same as the others I'd met, standing up and demanding all the attention it could get. But I had to let it go as Tony wriggled the hem of my slip up over my waist and pulled it over my head. And then he held it there with the tangled silk pulled tightly over my face like a mask and my arms trapped inside it. Behind the thin material I was glad to have some covering from Marco's eyes when I heard Tony giggling. I supposed that it was the sight of the body mould girdle around my hips that he was finding so funny.

"Oh boy! Grab this slip for a minute, Marco."

"Sure thing." I felt the material jerk as Marco grabbed it.

"Hey, Rapunzel," Tony said loudly, "Have you ever had your panties pulled down in front of an audience before?"

I knew I had to answer: "No!" I gasped. "I mean no, Master!"

He laughed: "Couldn't quite hear you there, Rapunzel."

"She said yes, Tony. She must have been a college girl and all college girls end up in the showers with the football team sooner or later. She'd just love to show us everything she's got."

I felt my panties being tugged from underneath the girdle until they were trapped inside my stocking suspenders. It was a sensation that made me gasp and quiver, then squeal as fingertips like hot falling snow ran lightly around the bared tops of my legs. Then I really squawked as the fingers tap danced down into the gap between the bottom of the girdle and the panties. My defenses were well and truly lowered, a fact which Tony soon proved to all of us, because the more I gasped and called out inside the folds of the slip, the more thoroughly his fingers explored their newly won territory. I heard Marco's voice.

"What do you know, I guess she must be ticklish just about all over".

"A lot of underbrush down here, Marco. Needs a good shave, I guess."

"Well what it's going to get is a good plowing. You reckon she's ready for planting yet?"

Tony chuckled: "Hey, man, she's as wet and slippery as Mississippi mud down here already. You can slide it in anytime you like and not even touch the sides."

"Yeah. I guess that's why the fat slut was playing with my dick. You all hot and slippery for us, Rapunzel, all ready for some heavy duty fucking?"

God, it was so embarrassing that they knew I was on heat for them like a bitch in season.

"Hey, slave woman, I'm asking you a question!"

I knew I was being asked a question. What I was trying to do was to get some of the wet silk out of my mouth, unaware until then that I'd been biting on it.

"Yes! Yes!", I finally managed to say. "Yes, master, I need fucking!"

"No need to be shy, gal. You shout it out as loud as you can, so we can all hear you."

I shouted the same words into the clinging fabric as loudly as I could, feeling stupid and humiliated and resentful at being treated like a marine recruit.

Marco grunted in satisfaction: "That's better, Rapunzel. Let's see what else we can do to get your snatch nicely steaming."

Marco then said something I didn't catch. Tony moved up close behind me and took over the grip on my arms, still holding them above my head. Something cold slipped underneath my left bra strap and then the left cup was sagging as the strap parted. The same thing happened on the other side, the strap slashed right across in one stroke. My breasts started to spill out, a process which Marco quickly helped along, scooping each of them from its sheltering cup with a flick of his powerful hands like a bear throwing fish out of a river.

I've always been a big bosomed woman, and I've always got a real kick out of seeing a man getting excited by my boobs. But this was an indescribable sensation, to have the wind blowing over my tightly puckered nipples as a complete stranger rolled them between his fingers, with another guy watching it all happen. And me in the middle, my panties down around my thighs, my face still covered by my slip! Now there was another damp patch in it, where I was moaning through the silk louder than the wind itself.

Tony lowered his hands and put them around me, holding onto my boobs as well while I saw Marco's shadow stoop lower as he squatted down on the steps. Then there were four wandering and squeezing hands and an exploring mouth as well as Marco sucked, licked and lightly bit on my nipples. I twisted around and bellowed like a cow needing milking, somehow tugging the slip up over my head. Tony's tongue went straight into my ear and I knew Marco was absolutely right about the effect all this was having on me. It was an experience so far above any ordinary sex that it was like being on another planet.

My arms fell down, my slip hanging down in folds like a collapsed parachute over Marco's work helmet. I couldn't help grunting with laughter.

"What's so funny?" Tony whispered hoarsely.

"I was . . . oh, God . . . I wondering if I was safe up here without a hard hat."

They actually stopped what they were doing for a moment as they laughed.

"We'll give you a couple of hard hats soon enough, Rapunzel," Tony rasped. "But we'll put some protection on both of them for you."

"Both! Jesus, I don't care anymore, I just want them!"

Well, so much for my cool executive and lady like business image. Marco put his hand between my legs and played with my clit: "Hey, you sure you've never been in a threesome before, Rapunzel?"

"No -- a foursome. At least I think it was."

Tony squawked with laughter: "You don't know? I gotta hear this. How about taking her up to the next gap, Marco and listening to this shocking confession?"

"Sure, let's leave a trail of clothing all the way up to the boudoir."

He pulled the slip down over my hands and dropped it the steps. "Please put my blouse down as well, in case you wrinkle it," I asked him. "I've got to wear it out of the building afterwards."

"Are you going to tell us about your dirty date?"

"Yes, alright!"

"OK". He carefully laid the blouse down on top of my slip. "Come on up."

Again the steps were hard on my feet, though I hardly noticed it by now. I was dizzy, my head was pounding, my tits were slopping around in the open, the pulled down panty waist band tugged around the tops of my legs at every movement, making me feel ridiculous, and Tony's fingers were pushing against my bared ass like I was riding a rocket sleigh. It was turning out to be some kind of a day at the office alright -- a towering inferno kind of a day.

Past the next gap and then I was struggling on towards the top of the staircase. Marco had almost run ahead of me, right up to the final step. When I got there he was standing on it and looking back down towards me. What really caught my attention though was that he was now bare chested, wearing only his jeans and boots. His windbreaker and shirt were lying on top of his tool belt a few steps further down. As I got closer he dropped his jeans, displaying a proud standing erection that seemed swollen out of all proportion even to his strong body. He looked like a young Greek god waiting to be worshipped and it was clear who was cast for the role of worshipper.

So I knelt down on the belts and clothes in front of the lovely bully and put my hands on his cock, stroking it with the respect it deserved. Behind me Tony tugged at my panties again and I felt the waist band suddenly go slack around my legs. The panties had parted straight down the middle like the Red Sea giving access to the promised land. I looked around and saw Tony putting a small knife back in his tool belt, and then his hand went underneath me again, up between the remnants of my panties still hanging from both girdle clips. Shudders of anticipation went through my snatch as he explored it and I licked Marco's slit.

"Not a bad start, Rapunzel," Marco said, hoarse-voiced, his fingers in my hair. "You want to tell us about this foursome deal now?"

"Yes -- OK. When I was in Florida, on a business trip I had an argument with a waiter in the hotel restaurant. Next morning my document case went missing in the lobby as I was making a phone call. When I got back to my room there was one of the missing papers pushed under the door with a note telling me if I wanted the rest of them I had to go to a linen store room on another floor and go inside."

I leaned forward and licked around the tip of his cock, then put it completely inside my mouth. Marco growled deep in his throat, then said: "Wait."

He gave me a condom which was already in his hand, the packet torn open. "Put it on me, and keep talking."

I did as he told me, easing it over the tip of his cock and then slowly unrolling it down the twitching shaft. "I had to get those papers back for an important business meeting the next day. So I went to the linen room. There wasn't anybody around that I could see but the door was unlocked. There were shelves of sheets and pillow slips. The light didn't work but I could see something glowing in the dark at the back of the storeroom.

"I went to it, and the light was coming from a torch tied up inside a red pillow slip, so there was only a dim reddish glow. It was on a shelf at waist height. There was another note pinned to the pillow slip, saying I had to lie down on my stomach on the pile of sheets next to the pillow slip. Then I had to call a number on my cell phone and tell the guy at the other end I was ready for him.

"I did what the note said. I wriggled in between the shelves and found that by the time my hips were on the edge at one end my hair was touching the wall behind. Sheets and stuff were piled up on each side so I couldn't see anything. I was pretty well buried from the waist on in. So, anyway, I phoned the number. Whoever was at the other end only mumbled something but I could hear a guy laughing in the background somewhere. I was as frightened as hell -- I had to get those papers back though, I had to."

Marco giggled. "I like the scene, Rapunzel. Love it -- blow me for a while as I think about it."

Holding his cock steady with my fingers around the base and cupped underneath his balls I deep throated him as far as I could. Meanwhile Tony stuck his tongue in my ear and licked it in a wet swirling motion as he toyed with my clit. I squealed and snorted around Marco's cock at the pleasure he was giving me. "So did you get your case back, Alison?"

I nodded, well muffled by Marco as his streamlined erection rubbed insistently at the back of my mouth.

"Hey, let's take her into the workroom and hear the rest of it," Tony suggested.

"OK, OK," Marco conceded. "Come on up for air, Rapunzel."

They both pulled me to my feet, with the halves of my panties fluttering around my legs in the breeze. Marco led me by the hand into a sort of work chamber, with lots of blue painted boxes on the wall like fuse boxes and stuff. But the only thing I was looking at was a dish hanging the middle of the room, about six or seven feet wide, suspended by four wide straps that ran under the dish and up to a hoisting device in the roof. Wildly, I wondered if they intended using it for me somehow, and then I saw that the dish was full up to the brim with styrofoam packing beads and I knew what to expect.

There were no words, no time to even think of asking questions. They sat me on the edge of the disk, steadied it as it swayed like a hammock, rolled me over onto my back, and then each guy grabbed one of my legs, lifted them up high in the air and pushed my calves behind two of the straps so I was hanging there in front of them and spreadeagled wide open, with the centerpiece of the display one well lubricated pussy eager to meet a willing partner. A desire soon granted because Tony threw away his helmet, knelt down, grinned at me between my opened thighs and then peeled my cunt lips apart as if it was a juicy orange he was getting ready to eat. I squealed and rolled my eyes around, looking for Marco. He was getting his gear off in quick time.

"Tell me the story, Momma!" Tony demanded. He encouraged me with the tip of his tongue against my clit and I whimpered.

"I heard the door of the linen room open. There were footsteps, I don't know how many. Somebody had a radio on, not too loud. I heard the door close again. My face was down into the sheets I was on, I couldn't see anything, I couldn't hear very much but I knew there was movement behind me. A lot of movement, maybe. I heard a lot of sniggers and giggles and then the bottom of my skirt got pulled up and tucked underneath my waist. All I had on underneath was a pair of panties. Then they started spanking me."

Tony pushed a finger deep inside me as he kept on licking the hard little switch that was blasting my entire body with shots of pure adrenaline. Instead of rolling my eyes I grabbed at my tits and rolled them around for the boys: I could feel my trapped leg muscles vibrating against the supporting straps like a ship's rigging in a gale. Marco was listening to me wide eyed and seemed to be taking forever to get his boots off.

"I don't know what they were using, a cane maybe but every stroke sure smarted. I squealed a lot because I figured that was what they wanted. Pretty soon they had my panties coming down. That was terrifying because I could feel two hands on each of my legs as they were pulling them off me and the spanking never missed a beat as it was happening. Of course that was the deal, to let me know I was going to get gang fucked by a bunch of guys I couldn't even see."

Marco strode over, naked as a jaybird, his prick swinging in front of him like a lowered gun aimed straight at me. "Stand aside, Tony, coming through."

Tony stood up, grinned at me, then moved to his left. Marco stepped up to the plate, grabbed his pink tipped bat, eased it into foul territory, then grabbed my legs and pulled me forward for the first innings from the visitors' team. It was an all the way home run, longer than I'd ever dreamed possible and I shouted and clutched onto the two straps next to my arms like a subway passenger in a train crash. Which was something like true because I felt as if I was being fucked by some kind of mechanical dildo driven by a runaway engine. As far as I was concerned, right then and there, Marco was the most wonderful thing in the world and I'd do anything at all for him, just as long as he'd keep me impaled on his huge cock. Then Tony bent over the dish, crunched my nipples up in his hands and bent down to bite on them, and I would have happily died for him as well.

"So did they screw you, Alison?

"Of course the bastards screwed me! They fucked my cunt and ass with baby oil until I thought I was dead and gone to heaven! "

Tony laughed, pulled down his opened jeans, grabbed my hand and placed it on his massively veined erection: At the same time Marco put his hands on my hips and began swinging the dish to match a series of savage lunges into my pussy. Between that and Tony tugging at my teats, it was a ride on the highest, deepest, most thrilling roller coaster ever built, then multiplied God knows how many times. It was sex with steroids. I screeched like an owl at midnight, moaning and trying to blow away the scraps of styrofoam somehow sticking to my face and lips. I began coming, coming in huge waves that turned me from a rational human being into a jerking bundle of muscles and nerves with Marco's bull strong body pounding away between my trapped legs. It was like being Barbarella, sentenced to death in the pleasure machine.

"You fucking smart assed office boss bitch, I'm going to take you down to your office and fuck you on your own desk with everybody watching!" Marco raged at me. "You're gonna beg for it because you do what we tell you now! And when we've finished we'll let all the other guys in the office fuck the boss lady as well!"

The image of that in my mind send me into a frenzied orgasm that must have matched Marco's because I heard him give a great gasp of pleasure and triumph. While I was still half conscious my legs were loosened from the straps and I was rolled over on my side. The movement dislodged my glasses and as I was trying to straighten them a hand grabbed my right ankle, then lifted it up at an impossibly high angle in the air, as if I was some kind of a ballet dancer. I yelped and another cock slammed straight into me at an angle which really was screwing me. Tony was astride my left leg, his own legs clamped around it like a raunchy dog, still holding my right leg way up in the air over his shoulder as he slammed right up me: his cock was slipping in and out of my cunt with squelching noises like an old fashioned hand pump sucking up water. I bawled with passion, throwing handfuls of packing beads into the air like confetti.

"Hey, Rapunzel, you may be an old fuck but you're a pretty good one," Tony gloated. "I told Marco you were a sure thing first off. Just like the two other women we've fucked while we've been working here." He began ramming into me even harder.

"Look to the left, Rapunzel. Look left!" With my head half buried and my glasses tilted askew again I could hardly look anywhere though I saw the brilliant white light of a flash bulb, then at Marco grinning at me before he aimed the camera again.

Tony was loving his triumph: "We'll have a party when we finish up here. Lots of our friends, and you three office sluts as well, so you can get introduced and show each other your naughty pictures."

The camera flash smeared across my face again.

"Then we'll draw lots and see which of you gets taken out into the middle of the party first for a public fucking by anybody who wants you."

12