Laid Off

Story Info
What a day, and it's only half over.
2.5k words
40k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

What a day, Steve thought. And it's only half over.

He'd been late to work, again. And his supervisor had just had enough. Steve was fired before lunch ever hit.

He could imagine what his cohorts were doing, all the guys he'd graduated from the local college with. They would be starting to slide back in their chairs, into the tight cramped halls between the cubicles, deciding what to do for their brief hour of reprieve. They'd probably hit the classy lounge just down the street, the one with the pretty waitresses and good Buffalo wings.

And Steve would never be doing that with them, ever again.

In a way it was okay. He didn't mind so much, or at least knew he shouldn't. It was a crummy job, even if it did pay well and offer great benefits. But sitting in a cubicle all day was not his idea of fun stuff. He wanted a job that required skill, creativity and initiative. This job was anything but that kind of job.

Steve frowned, plopping down on a bench in the park across the street. He hadn't even realized he'd started walking this way, but now that he had, he was glad. There weren't a lot of people around, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping. It was a beautiful morning, actually. He stayed sitting on the slat bench for only a moment before getting up and starting to walk again, deeper into the bushy park.

The path beneath his feet was concrete, a good surface for running. Steve had always wanted to run, it had been a past time in high school but was frowned upon by his classmates and parents as a go-nowhere type of hobby. They considered it a habit. Steve shook his head.

So much of what he had planned for himself just wasn't bound to come true. What was he going to do now, for example? Just go out and snoop around and find a job just the same as this one. Another cubicle, another group of guys, another lounge and another waitress.

Steve shook his head, sighing, and kept walking, hands stuffed into his pockets, jacket looped over one arm.

"Hey, don't look so glum, smile!" called out a soft, cheery voice. Steve looked up and then behind him as a young woman jogged past, waving at him.

She had blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, and wore no make-up. But she still had an amazing face, with striking cheeks and high cheekbones, lips that were just full enough. And she had an amazing body to boot. He watched, stopped in his tracks, as she jogged off down the path behind him and disappeared through the trees.

"Wow," he said to himself, turning back around.

He smiled. It was good to see that there were still some pleasurable things in this world. Grinning, Steve found his feet carrying him happily further into the park's dense wooded center.

The sun still came through the canopy of dark leaves high above, but now the busy late-morning traffic on the streets outside the park was hidden from him. All he heard was an occasional honking or beeping. Steve found a nice boulder with a flat top and sat himself down next to the burbling stream that cut through the park like a snake. The sounds of the water splashing over the rocks and cascading down the different sets of stones purposely put in its way was soothing.

"Hi again," came the same cheerful voice.

Steve looked up quickly, smiling and waving his hand as the same woman ran by again, ponytail flopping side to side. She was wearing a pair of tight black spandex shorts and a runner's tank top that even had some number embroidered on it. Maybe she was practicing for a marathon or something. She was sweating, Steve could see the drops glistening on her forehead and neck, and the slight bit of flesh just beneath her collarbones that was exposed from the low neck of her shirt.

Then she was gone through the trees again.

Steve chuckled. Apparently, he'd chosen the right day to come running through the park. He leaned back on his hands and watched the other side of the path for when she would come through again, his problems with work suddenly forgotten in pursuit of more interesting ideas.

Soon enough, she was running towards him. He lifted his hand to wave at her ahead of time, before she said hello. She smiled at him and seemed surprised, then waved back and ran on by.

Steve grinned. She had great tits. He'd known she would, though. She was not a skinny scrawny type at all, but had firm rounded muscles, and a curvaceous body that made it a pleasure to watch her bounce by. She'd be coming around again, he was sure of it.

Several minutes passed. She didn't return. Steve frowned, leaning forward and resting his elbows on his knees, his fingers steepled together. Was she done her running already? He sighed.

But then she came around the corner, walking slowly towards him, panting. Boldly, she came up to the boulder where Steve was sitting.

"Come here often?" she said, laughing.

Steve laughed too. "No, but maybe I should."

He winked at her and she smiled, throwing herself into the soft grass near the stream.

"Maybe you should, at that."

Then Steve felt sorrowful and morose all over again. It just suddenly all came back. He looked away from her.

"Well, actually, I'll probably never come here again, after today."

"How come?"

"Changing jobs," he said, coughing lightly.

The girl just nodded, watching him. He could see her in the corner of his eye. She was leaning back on her elbows in the grass, her long legs stretched out in front of her. Her breasts were heaving from her exertion. And Steve could almost taste the sweet drops of sweat that were glistening in the stray sunbeams, before they slid down her breastbone to disappear between her tits.

She was really very beautiful, all of a sudden. And Steve could feel himself getting hard in his slacks. He was only young, after all, and still prone to easy erections.

The girl sat up and looked at him boldly. "So, what could I do to get you to hang around more?" she said softly.

Steve turned to look at her, slowly, noticing her tongue as she licked her lips.

"Is that a proposal?" he asked, grinning.

"Well? Answer the question."

She got up on her knees, then stood up in front of Steve, putting out her hand to him. He took it and stood up. He was a bit taller than her, just enough so that she was an ideal height. He looked down into her blue eyes, and saw they were glazed over with desire.

"I'm sure you could do several things to keep me coming back," he whispered.

"Well, then I'd better get started."

She took him by the hand, and he could feel the moistness of her skin. She led him to the stream, then began to cross it. If he followed her, he would get his shoes wet. They were expensive shoes. But she tugged on his fingers, and Steve had to follow. Into the water he stepped, having only moments to search for stones to stand on. She led him across the shallow water to the other side that didn't have a path. Then she led him towards the bushes there.

Inside a group of thin bushy trees, she led Steve to a softened area. It was an ideal spot to sit and watch the stream, he thought.

But that wasn't what she had in mind.

Once Steve was standing out of sight of any path or passersby, the girl got to her knees in front of him. Steve was taken aback. Was she really going to...to suck him? Right here? A total stranger?

She was.

Slowly her fingers began to undo his slacks, undoing his belt, his button, his zipper. Then she was reaching inside and pulling him out. Steve gasped as her fingers touched him, stroked him, and played with him. He reached out his hands to touch her hair.

"Take out my pony," she said softly, nuzzling his cock.

Steve played with the tie around her hair and loosened it. Then he was fingering her incredibly soft locks of yellow blonde hair, letting them cascade between his fingertips and drop to her neck before he picked up more.

He looked down at her face. She was nuzzling his cock, running the head of it along her chin. Then she was dragging it along her cheeks, first one, then the other. Her eyes sparkled up at Steve and he had never seen eyes so clear and yet so distant. She was lost in what she was doing, utterly enjoying the feel of his silky skin against her own.

Now she moved the head of him to her mouth. He felt the tickle of her lips against his cockhead for only a moment before she opened her mouth and began to devour him. Steve winced. She was vicious in her lust for him, taking him deeply into her mouth immediately, so deep he felt the back of her throat. He gripped her hair, hoping he didn't hurt her but needing to grab at something. He was dizzy with desire now, and felt like he would pass out. But she was stuck to him so tightly, she might just rip him off if he fell.

He struggled to stay up, forced himself to watch as she began to move her mouth forward and back over his cock. She was sucking him hard now, her cheeks tight to his shaft.

"Ah! Ah!" he gasped, wincing. Then he was cumming, and it was nothingness, it was blankness, it was heavenly forgetting all of his problems as he poured into her dark tight mouth.

At last, she released him. She pulled him down into the grass and against her, holding him while he panted.

"That was...you were..." he tried to speak.

But she put a finger on his lips.

Steve looked up at her and then sat up, so he was looking down into her face. He stroked her cheek, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't even know you," he said quietly.

She grinned back. "Well, there are ways of fixing that."

She winked at Steve, then slowly, she began to pull up the hem of her shirt. Steve understood immediately what she meant and started to help her.

He moved so he was straddling her legs, his fingers slowly pushing her tank top up her belly, up her ribs, until her breasts were free of it. He ran his hands over the spandex sports bra that barely held the round mounds inside, then he slipped his fingers up underneath the black material. Her nipples were hard and erect, cool as he began to pinch and rub them. She gasped at his firm touches, biting her bottom lip.

Steve grinned. It was definitely not ever day that crap like this happened. And he'd be a fool to let the moment pass just because he got off. She was a gorgeous women, well cared for, not poor judging from the quality of clothes she was wearing. And suddenly, Steve didn't care who she was.

He pushed her bra up over her breasts, exposing the un-tanned flesh to the errant rays of the sun. Then he dropped his mouth to her skin, his hands pushing the two titties together so hard that the nipples met. He sucked hard on both, letting her feel what he had felt as his lips snapped and pulled at her tits.

She was sweaty, salty, and yet still she was sweet. Steve caressed and squeezed her breasts, and her hands went into his hair, mussing it as she writhed. Then he began to move lower, his mouth going down her ribs and his hands quickly following.

"No, you shouldn't," she said, softly objecting.

But Steve knew he should. He had to. So he would. He fingered her waistband, not looking into her pleading eyes as she began to pull her shorts down her hips. She resisted slightly, moving as if to scoot away, but Steve held her still by her thighs, and grabbed at the shorts with his teeth. She stiffened, gasping, and he was able to quickly pull her shorts down her legs with his hands before she could object. Finally, he got one of her legs free, and he looked up at her sex.

She had reddish blonde curls on her mons. Not a natural then, he thought.

Steve quickly dove into her privacy, parting her cunt quickly with his fingers. Her hands were in his hair again, tugging anxiously, and she was moaning loudly.

"You shouldn't, you shouldn't, you shouldn't," she kept repeating breathlessly.

But Steve knew he had free reign, so he took charge and opened up her secret folds with his fingers. His tongue quickly found her clitoris, sucking it between his lips, and even boldly biting at it with his teeth. It made her squeal and squirm. Then he moved his fingers lower, flicking over her inner labia. She was drenched, soaking sopping wet. Steve began to lap at her, taking long licks that started low on her sex and dragged up to her clit. She bucked against him, and as his tongue came over her slit, she would push her cunt up to his mouth.

She wanted him deeper. She wanted more.

Steve dove his tongue into her hole, twisting it about as he entered. He moved it like a serpent in and out of her canal, and she pulled hard on his hair, forcing him closer to her groin. She writhed and bucked and squealed and whined.

Then, sooner than Steve had thought, she was cumming. He held her ass cupped in his hands, holding her sex before his mouth like a bowl. And he drank from her, tasting her sweet clean nectar as she came over his tongue, his lips, his face. She moved like a beast pinioned in a forest, undulating against Steve's face. And he slurped her in until she was done.

Steve pulled his face away from her only after she had ceased moving. He looked down at her where she was panting and struggling to breath. Her eyes were slitted and her head to one side. Steve lay next to her in the grass, watching this wonderful stranger.

She reached out a finger and stroked his slightly wet face. The touch was intimate, and Steve blushed, moving to wipe his face with his hand. But she held him from doing it and pulled him close. With his face in both her hands, she began to lick his chin, his cheeks, then his lips, cleaning him.

"You're amazing," Steve said quietly. "I've never done this before, I give you my word. But I bet I could get better with practice," she answered.

Steve laughed.

"You just seemed so happy to see me each time I ran by. And when I first saw you, you seemed so sad."

Steve nodded, remembering his new jobless situation.

"Anything I can do to make it better, I would," the girl offered.

"Can you get me a job? Better than the last one?"

Steve laughed lightly and sat up, helping her put her shorts on.

"Well, actually, yes..." she began.

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
SeracaeSeracaeover 16 years ago
Stumbled Upon Once More

This marks at LEAST the third time I have ready a New Submission, liked it, and then discovered it was the same author who wrote it. Fantastic, all the way down to the emotional details as always.

Jrzydvl2007Jrzydvl2007over 16 years ago
Very nice

Very nice story. I liked the combination of seemingly sweet characters having almost anonymous sex.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

New Neighbours Improve the View They chop down the trees and build a pool.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Just One Small Problem Uptight guy loosens up when caught skinny-dipping.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ass-ignation Two girls fulfill his anal fantasy.in Anal
Kiss My Ass While boyfriend sleeps, she gets with roommate.in Anal
More Stories