Laid off and Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you'll be fine," John Mays said casually.

She touched her tongue the thick head and shuddered. He had a meaty, salty taste.

"Come on, Sara," he said. "You don't want to spend another night here and I don't have all day. I have responsibilities."

Quickly Sara opened her mouth and took the meaty cock into her lips. She was surprised at the taste of him. He had a clean, overpowering scent of maleness that made her senses reel. She had thought she would hate it but instead something was happening to her as she took his cock over her tongue and into her mouth. The tthrobbing sensations she felt under her tongue acted almost as an aphrodisiac.

It was insane. There was no way on earth she could be enjoying having his cock in her mouth and yet there was something happening to her. She looked up at him and for the first time his aura of calmness seemed to be shattered. He was looking at her with his mouth open in surprise.

"Damn," he said.

She took him into her throat. There was no gag reflex. Instead his cockhead seemed to settle naturally into the back of her throat and she let it stay there for a moment. Then she pulled her lips back and then took him deep again.

"You're a natural," John Mays said, in shock and surprise.

And she was. She knew it was a bigger than normal cock she was sucking but somehow she was having no trouble with it. She wished she could use her hands but she was getting the job done with just her lips. She didn't know if she was doing everything he enjoyed but she seemed to be. His cock was growing even more in her mouth and she could taste his salty cream.

:"Oh yeah," he said. "Oh yeah, a little faster, baby."

She found a quick rhythm, squeezing her lips tightly each time she pulled her head back and using her tongue as much as she could. She seemed to know instinctively the things that would please him and more and more of his cream was leaking into her mouth.

She was taking him in all the way to where the bars of the cell stopped her and she knew she could have easily taken the rest of his cock.

"Swallow, baby," he said. "Oh fuck, swallow."

His cream spurted into her mouth again and again and she swallowed it all and she kept sucking for more even after the last trickle had emptied into her throat.

"Oh fuck," John Mays said again.

She kept her mouth on him until he grew a little sensitive and moved away from the cell. He was still looking at her in shock and surprise and there was something else in his eyes, a kindness that had not been there before.

He tucked his cock and went up the stairs but this time he didn't turn the light off. A few minutes later Lilly came down the stairs. She opened the cell door and gently undid her handcuffs. Sara hurt all over from spending the night in such an uncomfortable fashion, but now Lilly led her to another room and a small shower with soap and washrag. The water was warm and Lilly left her and she stood under it for a long time, easing the aches away.

When she turned the shower off and stepped outside, she found her clothes cleaned and carefully folded on a nearby bench. She dressed and went upstairs and John Mays was waiting on her. This time she rode in the front seat of the patrol car and he stopped at a little restaurant nearby. She didn't think she'd be hungry but she drank about a gallon of coffee and orange juice and finished off some eggs and bacon. She felt almost human again when she finished eating.

"We need to talk," John Mays said.

"Yes?" she asked.

"You know that what happened to you last night could have been a lot worse."

"Yes."

"The Harris family owns this town and just about everybody in it."

"I can't see anybody owning you," Sara said.

John Mays smiled. "Maybe not, but I work for them. I keep the town safe and the Harris family safe, no matter what. You understand that you get one chance and that's all. You ever make trouble for them again and you go away and last night will seem like a picnic compared to what will happen to you then. I don't think I'd want that to happen, Sara."

"I won't make anymore trouble," Sara said.

"And there's one other thing," he said.

"Yes?"

"You're going to make nice with Eddie."

Sara felt her stomach turn a little even though she half expected it was coming. Eddie would not be happy until he humiliated her.

"Do I really have to do that, John?" she asked.

"I'm afraid so, Sara. You have to do what he tells you or I'm going to have to lock you up again. I know it won't be pleasant for you but he has a short attention span. He'll be tired of you and your sister soon and he'll move on to somebody else. Just stick it out until then."

"Couldn't I just stay with you?" she asked.

He was surprised again. He reached over and touched her hand. "Maybe after this thing with Eddie is done. I promise you this. He won't physically hurt you. I won't allow that."

She nodded. She believed him. For some reason she felt safe and comfortable and submissive with Police Chief John Mays. Here was a man who had arrested her and sodomized her and yet she felt warmth toward him she couldn't understand. She knew, down deep, she would try to do anything he asked of her, even if it meant being with Eddie.

Police Chief Mays paid for her breakfast and he drove her home. Becky was waiting at the door. Her sister looked concerned and that was laughable considering it was her sister who had her arrested in the first place.

Becky looked at Chief Mays and cringed as if she expected him to strike her. He only nodded and left Sara at the door and walked back to his car and drove away.

"God, that animal," Becky said.

"I like him better than Eddie,' Sara said.

"He's a beast," Becky said. "A sick beast."

Sara didn't argue. She went into the house. She was half surprised that Eddie wasn't there, waiting for her. Her sister brought her a glass of wine and Sara sat on the couch with her legs curled up under her.

"You know Eddie will be here this afternoon," Becky said.

:"I didn't figure he'd waste any time," Sara said.

"He's not so bad," Becky said, shrugging her shoulders.

"He's still a creep," Sara said, but she noticed her sister's look of alarm. "Don't worry. I'll do what he wants."

Becky nodded in relief.

"I'm sorry, Sara," she said. "I couldn't let you tell his wife. Eddie would have punished me. It was bad enough the first time. I couldn't go through it again."

"You mean Eddie punished you," Sara said.

"I didn't want to go out with him. I refused him a couple of times. One night I called him something I shouldn't have. That was the night Chief Mays pulled me over and took me to jail. I know you already what happens thee."

"Yes," Sara said. "And you put me through the same thing."

"I said I was sorry," Becky said.

"Sure," Sara said sarcastically.

Becky took a deep breath. "Eddie has a few demands."

"I figured he might," Sara said. "So tell me."

"He wants you to apologize to him for calling him a bastard."

"Okay."

"He wants you to do it on your knees in the middle of the living room. Naked."

"I figured he'd have me taking my clothes off sooner or later. I know what he wants. I'll do what he wants."

"That's not all," Becky said. "He wants you to wear..." Becky's voice trailed off.

"What?" Sara asked. "Tell me."

"He wants you to wear a paper bag over your head."

Sara sighed. She knew how badly Eddie wanted to humiliate her. He was going to pay her back for a lot of years. But the fire and fight was beat out of her after the night she had spent in jail. She would do everything and anything he wanted until he didn't want her anymore.

"Okay," Sara said.

The two sisters spent the afternoon in silence. It seemed a long wait. Sara found a kitchen grocery bag and cut out holes for her eyes and mouth. The bag was loose enough for her not to have any rouble breathing. She undressed to bra and panties and sat around the living room reading a magazine. She wanted to be ready when Eddie got there.

Around five o'clock his pick-up pulled into the driveway and Sara put the bag over her head and stripped off the rest of her clothes. She went to the middle of the living room and got down on her knees facing the door. When Eddie came in, he got a huge grin on his face.

"This more like it," he said.

Becky got up to leave and Eddie stopped her with a one word command.

"I don't want to watch," Becky complained.

"You'll do what I fucking tell you," Eddie said. "Sit your ass down."

Becky sat back. Eddie turned his attention to Sara. He walked across the living room floor and reached down and played with one of Sara's shapely tits. He pinched the nipple. He moved his hand to her other tit and pinched it harder.

"Now do you have something to say to me?"

"I'm sorry I called you a name," Sara said.

"That's not good enough. I want you to repeat after me. I'm nothing but a cunt and I'm not worthy to even say your name."

"I'm nothing but a cunt and I'm not worthy to even say your name," Sara repeated.

"Good girl," Eddie said. "Now you just stay right there while you sister gets me ready."

Becky's eyes got big as Eddie went over to her and unzipped his pants and took his cock out. He pressed it against Becky's lips. For a moment Becky looked as if she was going to refuse but then she opened he mouth and started sucking. In a few minutes Eddie's cock was hard and throbbing. It dripped with Becky's spit as he took it out of her mouth.

"Now turn around," Eddie told Sara. "Put your face down and your ass up so I can get to that pussy."

Sara turned around and bent down so that her ass was in the air. She wasn't wet and it hurt when Eddie stood behind her and started forcing his prick into her pussy. He gave another hard shove and went into her all the way and Sara grunted.

"Fuck, you're tight," Eddie said. "Much fucking tighter than your sister."

Eddie began to fuck her. There was none of the sensation Sara had gotten from sucking John's cock. She only felt emptiness. For one thing Eddie's cock wasn't that big. And he had none of the sense of manliness John had. She was being fucked but it wasn't doing a lot for her.

"Shit," Eddie said. "You've got good stuff. Hell, Becky, don't just sit there. Get your clothes off and get over here and start licking my balls like we saw in that porno movie."

Becky looked as if she was too stunned to move.

"You'd better strip and get your big ass over here, bitch," Eddie said. "Or maybe you'd like another night at the jail."

Out of the corner of her eye Sara saw her sister jump frantically off the couch and start tearing at her clothes. In moments she was naked and she was on her knees crawling to Eddie. She got behind them and Sara couldn't see anything more but Eddie groaned in pleasure and Sara figured Becky was doing as she was told.

Eddie reached out and grabbed Sara's tits and squeezed them hard as he rammed his prick even deeper and harder into Sara's pussy. Sara grunted each time he rammed her. She felt his cock throbbing inside her and she even felt the stickiness of his leaking cum.

"Fucking yes,' Eddie groaned. ""You are so fucking good."

He yelled again and slammed into her deeply and she felt his prick spurting into her. He had a lot of cum. She felt him spurt again and she felt it leaking out of her insides down her thighs. He gave her one last push and then he pulled his cock out of her. Sara remained where she was.

"Here, bitch," Eddie said. "Don't move your fucking head. I want you to clean me off. Lick me, bitch. Clean my cock. That's your sisters pussy you taste. Yeah, that's right. Suck up her juice."

Sara could see them now. Eddie was dragging her sister by the hair over to the couch. He sat with his legs spread wide apart and pulled her sisters face down to his cock. Becky was taking him deep into her mouth and cleaning him thoroughly with her lips and tongue.

"You just stay right there sucking me." He looked up at Sara. "You crawl into the kitchen and fetch me a beer."

On her hands and knees, and still with the bag over her head, Sara crawled into the kitchen and got Eddie a beer. Becky was still sucking on Eddie's cock when Sara crawled back to the couch. Eddie took the beer and popped the cap and took a long sip. Then he reached down and tore the bag off Sara's head with a flourish and another of his evil grins.

"Join your sister," he said.

Both women started to work on Eddie's cock. Sara licked the skin around his balls and thighs while Becky sucked him. His cock was starting to firm up again. He took another long sip of his beer as he looked down on them.

"Kiss each other."

Sara knew it was coming but Becky was taken by surprise. She drew her head back as if she had been stung by a bee.

"Just do it, sis," Sara said. "Do what he says."

"I won't," Becky said. "I can't. I can't do that. Please, Eddie, don't make me."

"Do what I fucking say or I swear I'll leave you in that fucking jail for a year," Eddie screamed.

Once again Becky turned pale and she leaned over and kissed her sister. Sara opened her mouth. Becky wasn't expecting that but Sara knew instinctively they would have to put on a good show or it would be worse for them.

Becky tried to pull back but Sara caught her by the hair and started ramming her tongue into Becky's mouth. Eddie encouraged them by grabbing both of them by the hair and holding them together. At the same time he demanded they play with each others tits.

Becky finally gave in. With a sob she started to caress and squeeze Sara's tits and Sara did the same. Eddie got really hard watching. He pushed both women down on the floor with his foot and they kept caressing and kissing each other.

When Eddie pulled her down, Sara allowed it.

She circled one of Becky's nipples with her tongue and began to suck on it. It was a thing she had never dreamed of doing a few days before but now she sucked at her sister's tit with gusto. Eddie approved. He finished off his beer as he watched them kiss and stroke each other. Becky was more tentative and it finally irritated him.

He pulled Becky up. "Go and get the lube."

"No, please, Eddie. You know that hurts."

"You want me to fucking do it without the lube?" he asked.

Becky scrambled to her feet and ran to the bedroom. She returned a few minutes later with a gob of lubricating cream that she coated on Eddie's cock and then, red-faced, her own backside. Sara realized her sister was about to get it in the ass. Sara felt sorry for her sister, but she was sure as hell glad it wasn't her.

"On your knees," Eddie told Becky.

Becky was slow about turning around and Eddie slapped her.

"Would you rather suck my dick," he said.

:"Oh yes, Eddie," she said. "I'll suck your dick. I'd rather suck your dick. I'll do a good job."

"Do you want to swallow my cum?" he asked.

"Oh yes, Eddie," Becky said. "I'll swallow ever y drop. I won't waste any."

"Since you like it so much, I want you to lick it out of your sister while I fuck your ass."

It was the last straw for Becky. She knew she was going to have to do it and she broke down into tears. Eddie told her he didn't give a damn if she cried but to get her face between her sister's legs or she was going to be sorry.

Sara leaned back on her elbows. Becky looked miserable as she leaned forward and licked tentatively at Sara's pussy. Sara looked up in Eddie's eyes as he stoked his prick and half kneeled behind Becky. He nodded at her and she reached down and grabbed her sister's head and pulled her face between her legs. Becky gave a startled gasp and struggled to be free but Sara held her firm. Eddie grinned.

He moved forward and put his cock between the full cheeks of Becky's ass and gave a shove. Becky wiggled again, desperate to escape but Sara wouldn't release her. Then Eddie's cock slipped all the way into Becky's ass.

"Maybe I'll fuck you in the ass, Sara," he said.

"If you want," Sara said, shrugging.

Sara didn't seem to have any will to resist anything anymore. She was tired of fighting. Becky was still struggling and Eddie told her to stop her nonsense and start sucking pussy or he was going to make her ass sorry.

Becky began licking. Her tongue parted Sara's cuntlips and Sara knew she was tasting Eddie's cum. Sara had never had a tongue in her pussy before and even though it was her sister's, it still felt sort of good. She spread her legs a little wider. Eddie was establishing a good rhythm. Becky had stopped struggling and was licking rapidly now.

Sara responded without really meaning too, but the rough wet tongue in her pussy was making her hot. Her hips were coming off the floor and she was starting to fuck her sister's face with the same rhythm Eddie was using to ram her ass.

"It's nice," Eddie said. "It' so fucking nice. I'm getting there."

Sara looked into his eyes again. They were narrowed and lust-filled. She could hear the sound his cock made ramming into her sister's asshole. Sara was getting so hot. Her clit was throbbing. Eddie yelled and he was coming and then Sara felt herself convulse and she was coming in her sister's mouth.

Her sister kept sucking at her juices until the last shudder went through Sara's body. Becky had done a good job of getting all the cum out. Eddie seemed satisfied. He pulled his cock out of Becky's ass and Sara's sister slumped exhausted to the floor.

"Clean me up," Eddie said and for a moment Sara was afraid he wanted her to take it in her mouth but Becky got off the floor and went for a washrag. She tenderly cleaned up Eddie's cock while Eddie demanded another beer from Sara. After he opened the door, he had Sara turn on the sports station and he wanted the women to sit on both sides of him.

Sex with Eddie was degrading enough but sitting naked beside him as he drank beer and watched television and played with them anytime he felt an urge seemed even more humiliating. And the more beer Eddie drank, the rougher he got. When he pinched Sara's nipple hard enough to hurt, she remembered what the Police Chief had told her. The next time she went into the kitchen to fetch him a beer, she used the kitchen phone to call the police station.

They transferred her to John Mays and for some reason she felt comforted when she heard his deep voice.

"I think he's going to hurt us," she said.

"I'll be there," he promised.

Sara was right. When she returned to the living room Eddie had her sister by the throat and he was squeezing. Becky was struggling but she didn't have the strength to break free and Eddie was slowly throttling her.

"Let her go," Sara said.

Eddie turned his drunken stare on her. He looked enraged.

"The little bitch bit me," he said.

"She didn't mean too," Sara said calmly. "Let me suck it and make it feel better.'

"You're a cunt," Eddie said. "You're all cunts."

"Please let her go," Sara said. "You're hurting her."

Eddie released her and Becky gasped for breath. Sara handed Eddie his beer but he knocked it out of her hand and sent it spinning across the living room floor. His eyes narrowed in a piggish fashion.

"Now I think I'll have your ass," he said.

"You can fuck me in the ass," she said.

"You're damn right I can," he said.

Sara managed to avoid his swinging arm. His fist would have broken her nose if he'd connected. The beer was making him really mean. She started backing up. At least Becky had been forgotten for the moment.

"Don't you run away from me, cunt," Eddie said drunkenly.

He jumped up and came after her, staggering a little. She reached the front door and opened it. She didn't want to run out into her front yard naked but she had no choice. She had the feeling that Eddie would really hurt her if he caught her. She took a couple of steps but somehow she tripped and Eddie was on her like a cat pouncing on a mouse.