Laid off and Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up and punched her in the stomach. Everything went red for a moment and she thought she was going to pass and she knew she would not be able to avoid another crushing blow.

But then John Mays was there and he caught Eddie's arm before Eddie could punch again.

"You're drunk, Harris," John Mays said. "Go home. Your funs over."

"I'll go home when I fucking feel like it," Eddie said.

John Mays sighed softly and backhanded Eddie Harris without putting much strength into it. It was enough to knock him down and bloody his lip. Eddie looked up stupidly blinking and touching his hand to his mouth to feel the blood.

"Get your ass home, Eddie," John Mays said. "I put up with you because your name is Harris. I even do you a favour now and then."

"My Dad will have your badge," Eddie said.

"Your Dad knows who I am," John Mays said. "He knows what I'm capable of. His advice right now would be for you to get your ass home before I do something you'll regret."

Eddie wanted to be brave but there were few men who would have been brave enough to stand up to John Mays. He finally got up and staggered out to his truck but John Mays stopped him before he could get behind the wheel. Mays took the keys away from Eddie and told him to walk home.

"It's ten damn miles," Eddie said.

"It'll do you good," Mays said. "And send somebody else to pick up your truck tomorrow. I don't want you around Sara or Becky anymore."

Eddie looked like he was going to argue but then he shook his head and started walking.

Police Chief John Mays walked back to Sara and helped her up. For a moment she forgot about being naked or how sore and tired she was. His presence seemed to comfort her. She let him lead her back into the house.

Becky saw him and crawled up on the couch and curled up.

"Please don't hurt me," she whispered. "Haven't you done enough? Please don't hurt me."

"Nobody's going to hurt you, Becky," John Mays said. He looked at Sara. "Why don't you take your sister into her room and put her to bed."

"Okay," Sara said.

She helped Becky off the couch and walked her into the bedroom. She turned the covers back and Becky slipped beneath them. Becky was asleep in seconds and Sara returned to the living room. John Mays had sat on the couch and loosened his tie.

"Should I dress or would you prefer me like this?" she asked.

"Go get cleaned up," he said. 'Take a shower and put on a nice nightgown. Then bring me a glass of wine."

"I drank all the wine," she said.

"Then I suppose I can't have any," he said. "But I would like a glass."

It took Sara ten minutes to dress and another ten minutes to drive to the grocery store and buy another bottle of wine. John was still sitting on the couch. She opened the wine to let it breathe and then she took a shower and dressed in a short red nightgown that was really the only sexy gown she owned. She bought him his wine and kneeled down at his feet.

"Now do what you do best," he said.

She had not wanted anything to do with Eddie but she was hungry for John May's cock. She had him unzipped him in moments and her lips closed around his prick and she closed her eyes as she began to suck. It was insane but she craved having this man's cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked and drew it deep into her throat and then bobbed her head until she felt it grow against the roof of her mouth and then she sucked it deep and his jism exploded into the back of her throat.

She kept his cock in her mouth until she was sure had swallowed it all. He pulled her up so she could sit snuggled against him on the couch.

"Are you going to be my woman?" John asked.

"Oh yes," she whispered.

"I'll want my cock sucked on a regular basis," he said.

"Anything you want," she promised. "My mouth. My pussy. My ass. Anything. I'll do anything you want."

"I might want to fuck your sister too," he said.

"I'll hold her down for you if she doesn't like it,' Sara promised.

John looked at her and laughed. "You are something else," he said.

"I am yours," she said. "Only yours. It's what I was meant to be."