Laid Off Then Laid: Her Story Ch. 3

Story Info
A working wife closes the deal.
1.2k words
4.28
77.3k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My client this week, Deke, has a little imagination. That’s not a bad trait for a man who’s made millions. Tonight, he stands to make millions more if he can seal a deal with a client here in Vegas. Depending on how the negotiations went on the golf course, I’m either part of the negotiations or part of the celebration.

It’s a little uncomfortable sitting here waiting for the men to arrive. My dress is tight fitting, hugging my curves with very little room to move. If it were not for the slit cut up the side nearly to my hips, I wouldn’t be able to sit on the cushion where I’ve been perched for the last half-hour. The dress is a traditional Chinese wedding gown, my wedding dress, the one I wore for my husband at our wedding banquet.

The voices outside the door and the click of the door lock remind me that it’s time to get into my persona. Deke wanted a real China doll to impress his client. Part of that image means pretending to not understand any English. As Deke and his client walked in, I bowed my head submissively, ignoring everything they talked about. But as they sat down, I quickly and lithely moved to take off their shoes and socks. Every time they tried to talk to me, I stared uncomprehendingly, waiting for them to make a gesture or two to communicate their desires.

The motion of a drinking, I recognized. Quickly, I brought the two a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label and poured out two stiff drinks. As the two drank their whiskey, I moved behind Deke’s client and slowly massaged his neck and upper back. At some point, I realized their talk had shifted from the deal they signed on the golf course, to me. I still gave no indication to Deke’s client that I could speak English, but even if I didn’t understand the language, I would have known what they were discussing from the way they kept glancing my way. The client, Jeffrey, motioned for me to come around and stand before him. As he motioned to my hair, I pulled out the chopsticks that held my hair in a bun, letting my tresses fall down to the middle of my back. Jeffrey then stood before me, and undid the clasps that held the top of my dress closed. I then pushed his hands away and backed up a step to where Deke was waiting behind me. With strong hands, he pulled open the dress and let it fall. There I stood naked, with a heap of bright red satin and silk pooled around my ankles. Jeffrey remarked favorably on my natural 33C breasts. Apparently, Jeffrey thought that all Chinese women were flat-chested.

Kneeling to the ground, I unfastened Jeffrey’s belt and pants and revealed his 7” prick from his boxers. While I left Jeffrey to remove his own shirt and tie, I started sucking on his penis. I learned to give head with my husband before I got laid off from my casino waitressing job. But working as a pro really helped me to develop the “art.” Before long, Jeffrey was really trying to fuck my face, all the while, Deke just sat and watched. This night wasn’t about Deke, but rather, what I could do to make sure Jeffrey left the hotel suite happy.

As Jeffrey drew close to his orgasm, I slowed down, ignoring his pleas to continue. Instead, I gently pushed him back onto the couch. Crawling up onto Jeffrey, I slowly moved my breasts across his flesh, moving across his legs, his thighs, up his stomach, until I was on my knees astride his lap. That put me at the right height to feed my nipple into his waiting mouth. I squeezed my breasts together, so that he could put shift from my right nipple to the left with just the slightest turn of his head. Jeffrey was so distracted, he didn’t anticipate my dropping my cunt down in one swift move onto his rigid cock. I was so caught up in trying to squeeze Jeffrey’s cock with my cunt muscles that I really didn’t comprehend what he was telling Deke. But inch by inch, Jeffrey slid us both to the edge of the couch until we were lying almost prone, with his feed firmly on the floor. That’s when Deke made his presence known. Somewhere, Deke had found some lubricant, because I felt first one finger and then two work their way into my tight ass hole. Then, Deke took his hand away and moved his cock into contact with my sphincter.

Jeffrey stopped moving his prick in my cunt while Deke slowly, but deliberately pushed his way into my ass. It was all I could do not to cry out in English. Swearing in Chinese just doesn’t have the same effect as crying out in English, but I had to stay in my persona.

Quickly, the three of us developed a rhythm that had me cumming in waves. Jeffrey finally cut loose, squirting what seemed like a quart of hot cum in my pussy before Deke starting filling my rectum with his own seed.

After Deke pulled out and I climbed off of Jeffrey, I quickly, but quietly padded into the bathroom, returning with two hot towels to clean off my clients. I left the two men to refresh their own drinks while I padded off back to the bathroom to clean up so I wouldn’t be dripping our juices all over the suite.

A private waiter had prepared the dining table for dinner. The two men ate in bathrobes while I ate at a table in Deke’s bedroom, returning to the dining room every few minutes to give them a view of my just-fucked nakedness. A handshake concluded their business. Following a post dinner port and cigars, I gave Jeffrey a private blowjob before helping him to dress. As he walked out the door, Jeffrey gave my left breast one final squeeze and a kiss.

Once the door closed and Jeffrey was well on his way to the private elevator, Deke pulled me into his arms, brought his lips to mine, then carried me to his bed. As he lay down, I didn’t waste any time and mounted him right away. I then used a new trick on Deke. With his penis firmly planted in my cunt, I started to turn around, rotating on his pole. By the time I was facing forward again, Deke was going wild. He turned us over , brought my legs over his shoulders and plowed into me with all his might. I lost track of my orgasms before he finally went over the edge and came for a second time that night. It is not comfortable to sleep in a bed that’s wet with the juices of our lovemaking, but after expending so much energy, we quickly drifted off in each other’s arms.

When I arose the next morning, breakfast was waiting on the dining table, but Deke was gone. An envelope contained a simple letter of gracious thanks and five company checks. Each check was for more than ten thousand dollars, post dated for the first of the month for the next five months. This was Deke’s way of making sure the payments for my services would be legal, for IRS purposes. I wouldn’t be doing any more work for Deke, but for now, I guess I’m an employee of his company’s new Las Vegas office.