Laid Stupid Ch. 05

Story Info
My Submission.
2k words
4.33
14k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time I see him he has shaved his face except for his goatee. And Wow! He looks amazing. He seriously looks 10 years younger and Hot as Hell! I know he probably won't keep it up but I am going to enjoy it while I can. I just wish I had asked to take a picture while he was shaved.

When we are playing around that day I cannot stop touching his face. I probably drove him crazy with this, it was just such a turn on. And when he went down on me that day it felt so different that it did with all the facial hair. I know I have mentioned this before but he is so damn good at going down on me. I only wish I got it more often.

We have had a couple of conversations regarding me becoming his submissive. I really want this, but have a lot of concerns. I am still worried I need more than he can give me. I seem to want more sex than he does I need a lot of attention and am very emotional. I am very concerned that he will not be able to handle this. I do not want to get hurt.

Then next time I go over there he is in one of his "edgy" moods I love so much. He tells me to take off my pants and lie on the bed. He immediately puts one of the Hitachi's on me, yes we have two at his house. He then puts the attachments on them both and inserts them into my pussy and ass turning them both on. Holy crap I begin to come uncontrollably once again screaming then speaking in some sort of gibberish. I love the look on his face when he rams them into me with that evil grin on his face. This goes on for a while and when I am about to lose my mind he knows and stops. I laid there quivering from the release.

He instructs me to turn around and hang my head off the bed and begins fucking my face over and over. I love sucking his cock, love the way it feels, the way he tastes. He fucks me for a while and I feel him stiffen and he makes that Hot as Hell sound and comes in my mouth.

Afterwards, we are laying in bed and he looks at me and says, "You belong to me don't you?" "I own you."

I look at him and say, "Yes, you do."

He very gently tells me, "Then ask me." So I sit up on my knees in bed and ask him, "Please take me on as your submissive."

And he says, "Yes." And so it begins.

We have a lot to work out, I am not free yet. We both have a lot of issues we need to deal with. But this is my first D/s relationship and I am so excited to learn and grow in my submission. It is something I crave at this point, something I need. When he tells me I am his "good girl" I just melt.

Later that night I write to him again, this time something positive as I have made a boundary for myself that I cannot write him upset unless I have talked to him about it as well. But today I feel the need to express my gratitude. This is what I wrote:

"I cannot express how much I enjoyed today. I needed that so much you have no idea. I am kind of embarrassed to say that when we don't connect in this way at least once per week I begin to feel disconnected with you, but also with myself. This scares me. It's your fault you do know. I mean if you were not so damn amazing I would not need you like I have come to. You manage to somehow hit spots inside of me (in more ways than one) that no one else has ever even come close to. I still smell like you, I am still wearing part of you on me, I can still feel you inside of me. "

"Thank you for my satisfied body, my quiet mind and my happy heart tonight."

"Your Grateful Slut!"

So now we have entered into this "new" arrangement that I have no real idea about. He will be my first Dom and I am not even sure what all of this means. We are both involved with other people so that has to figure into it all as well.

I am feeling out of sorts lately and burnt out at work so I decide to take some vacation time and have a four day weekend. I let him know ahead of time that I will have a lot of free time for the four days and would like to spend as much time with him as possible. We are both looking forward to it.

On Friday morning we both have appointments we need to take care of and agree to meet up later in the day. I need to run some errands and he agrees to go with me. This makes me so happy. We go to a few grocery stores and since my house is empty I take him to my house to drop off the groceries. We had a quickie at his house before we went shopping and when we got to my house he got that look again. We went into my bedroom and got out my Hitachi (yes I have one at home too!). I took off my pants and he puts it on me and I come undone. The pleasure is so intense I try to crawl up the bed away from it. And what does he do? He grabs me forcefully by the ankle and yanks me back down the bed.

He looks at me and says, "Don't you dare try to get away from me." Fuuuuck, it is so hot when he is so Dominant with me.

Saturday we spent most of the day just hanging out and playing in bed and working around his house. It was such a nice day. We ran a few errands and he took me to show me somewhere special to him. I love when he shares his "vanilla" life with me.

Sunday we played around again. We had a mini play session with him taking what he wanted from me. This is such a turn on to me so Hot! Finally, he bent me over the bed and fucked me in the ass again. I love the feeling of him deep inside of me. It is such an overwhelming feeling and the orgasms are so intense this way. I literally lose my mind, I lose the ability to speak to form a rational thought. In this moment I would literally do anything he asks. It's that intense, that overwhelming. After these play sessions I can barely walk straight to get out of the house and into my car.

I had decided to get a Brazilian Wax and he made me an appointment for me on Monday. He went with me since I was a bit nervous. As we are sitting in the waiting area he leans over and whispers in my ear, "Come for me, baby!" and I begin to quiver inside. As soon as I am done he leans over again whispering, "Do it again, Now!" and the second one is always more intense. I have long ago ceased to care if other people seem me in this state I crave the orgasms he gives me so much.

When we got into the room I took my underwear off and hopped up on the table, I was smart and wore a skirt. He immediately starts teasing me and whispers in my ear making me have two more orgasms right in front of the esthetician. She just keeps on talking and getting everything ready.

I thought I might be self conscious but I was not at all. As I lay there with my legs spread, naked while a stranger removed the hair from my most private part he began to pull my hair to distract me from the pain. It worked! Who would have thought that getting your pussy waxed could be such a turn on. It is amazing to me how much I have stopped caring if people see us being intimate with each other.

Sadly, this was the last day of our four day weekend. We went back to his house and he began to tease me. He actually grabbed me by the nipples and rather harshly led me around the room. I really thought my nipples were sensitive, but as it turns out I just like them played with rather roughly. We end the weekend teasing each other and I get to finish him off by sucking his amazing cock. He tells me I am getting better at this and it makes me so happy.

I don't think I have mentioned it but I finally got to meet his slave. We have gotten to know each other a little bit and I would not mind being friends with her. I know he would like us to be more but I am not into girls and she is a bit too young for me. Plus I have a feeling she is not as "OK" with he and I spending so much time together as he thinks she is.

So the next week I get a text from her and she is at the local community college. She needs a ride to her house. I needed to take lunch and take a break. So I go get her and she is chattering on and on about who knows what. We start to talk about him and her previous "Daddy Dom's" She says she does not know how he has put up with her. And I comment I am sure I drive him crazy as well. She very emphatically states "Oh yes, I hear all about it" He tells me "She is helping me clean my house, but she drives me crazy." After the emotional weekend we had this literally knocks the breath out of me. I told him from Day 1 that I was afraid I would be a lot of trouble. And this quite frankly just confirms all my fears.

I know I am probably overreacting but I cannot help it. I have been hurt and used too many times. I really don't want it to happen again.

I decide at some point that I just have to let these kinds of things go or I am going to drive both of us crazy. He treats me very well when we are together and has gone out of his way to accommodate a lot of my needs so far. I just need to take a breath and trust him. He has given me NO reason not to. And I really feel she is playing games as this is not the first time I have been told he is talking crap about me. So I decide to be a grown up and let it go.

One of the things I am required to do is to wear a plug to bed at night and Kegel balls during the day. I reluctantly do this mind you. But I am learning to do as I am told. We will be on the phone and he will ask me what I am wearing. Now mind you I am a very intelligent woman who becomes stupid as fuck around him. Most of the time I answer with what clothing I am wearing! He has to correct me that he is checking on whether I have a plug or the kegel balls in.

This particular day much to my horror I have forgotten to put my Kegel balls in and it is not the first time and he knows it. He gets very quiet for a minute and then calmly states, "You know I have to punish you for this, right?"

I take a deep breath and reluctantly answer him, "Yes, Sir."

Now I have to wait . . .