Laid Stupid Ch. 09

Story Info
Back to Reality . . . Thankfully.
1.1k words
4.04
6.6k
3
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will get back to my fantasies but for now I have a chapter to write on reality. We had the most amazing weekend, maybe the best weekend of my life to be honest. Especially since it came right after a very difficult week for us.

He has a lot going on, the death of a good friend, a life changing medical issue and a big career decision. Following the rough weekend we had mentioned in Chapter 7 it was hard on me that once again he needed his space. I am really trying to learn him and learn patience but it is tough for me.

We were talking and he was a bit tipsy and said something that set me off. I very quickly got off the phone and texted him that he hurt my feelings. He was in no mood to hear this. We had a brief argument via text and I went to bed. We talked the next day and actually worked quite a few things out. It turned out to be really good.

By Saturday morning I was feeling quite needy. We had plans to go over to his mom' house and BBQ with some of his family. When I called him he was still dealing with a head cold and immediately I feared being put off again. He assured me we were going over there later and would have some time. He said he needed to see me too.

My response was, "Then let me come over now."

He replied, "Ok, get your ass over here."

As soon as I got there I crawled into bed with him, crawling up him like I always do. Immediately just being held I began to settle. We talked a bit about the argument and the week reassuring each other that things would be ok.

We played around a little bit and I got to do one of my favorite things, go down on him.

After a while he undressed me and climbed up on me and asked me if we could make love this time. I have been waiting for this for so long. Don't get me wrong, I love the rough sex and the D/s but this was new. Not to mention that I have fallen in love with him. I have no idea how it happened and I certainly was not looking for this, nor did I expect it but it happened. When he entered me this time it was tender and with much reverence. He began to move inside of me and I felt like I was breathing for the first time in a few weeks.

After a while I climbed on top of him and we went at each other like this for a while. We had changed plans for the day and were going to dinner instead of cooking so we had a bit more time. We just held each other talking for some time. We were able to work out quite a few things we have been dealing with.

After a while I got up to go shower and get ready and he joined me in the shower and told me to get on my knees and take him in my mouth. He intended to pee in my mouth but was too hard and I was nervous. He ordered me to stand up and turn and face the shower wall. He immediately bent me over at the waist and began fucking me senseless from behind. After a while he turned me around and fucked me this way. We finally got out of the shower dressed and went to dinner.

We had an amazing night and I really loved getting to meet some of his family. Him and his brother were very amusing to watch. I really hated to go home that night.

The next day I get up and call him and I can tell right away he is struggling. We had turned a corner the day before talking about our feelings and our commitment to be good to each other and learn each other. I was able to tell him that I wanted to come over and work on the house and I understood he had a lot of things to handle. I was ok just being in the house with him.

I spent a good part of the early afternoon cleaning his bedroom and bathroom and I have to say I quite enjoyed it. I am finding that as our relationship progresses I enjoy serving him quite a bit.

I went downstairs to take some dishes down and he was on the phone dealing with something. He took one look at me and told the person on the phone that he needed to get off the phone because his girlfriend was standing in front of him. He grabbed me pulling me into him for a much needed hug.

He instructed me to go upstairs and I could tell he was turned on and ready to play. Halfway up the stairs he stopped me and removed my bra and unzipped my pants reaching around me and grabbing me by one of my tits and putting his other hand down my pants. I really love it when he takes what he wants from me.

At the top of the stairs he yanked my pants down and ordered me into the bedroom. I had removed the curtains in the bedroom to wash them so both of the very large windows in the bedroom were uncovered. I did not care. I quickly tore off my clothes and got onto the bed in front of the window. He took his clothes off as well and climbed up onto the bed. I swung around and took his cock in my mouth. I am one of those women that does this because I love it, not because I am told to do so.

He let me go down on him for a while allowing me to come. He then ordered me to lie down and claimed on top of me. When we are connected like this it is absolute paradise for me. It is the most amazing feeling in the world to have him move in and out of me. He fucked me like this for a while before turning me over. He ordered me to spread my legs and immediately entered my ass from behind. I began to come and shake right away from the pleasure. The intense pleasure with the risk of being in front of and open window with no curtain was so exciting.

We seem to have turned a corner this weekend. I feel a little more secure in our relationship. We talked about a lot of things and really told each other how we felt. I was able to tell him a little about how I feel about other women. I am not monogamous and neither is he. This is just still so new, our relationship and for now he is more than enough for me. I so want to be enough for him.