Lainie at the Strip Bar

Story Info
Wife's first weekend as a prostitue.
3.5k words
4.3
217.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lainie gathered her thoughts as she stood in the kitchen. Yes, her and Bob’s lives had changed when he asked her to check out the Clinic but what was going to happen this weekend would be an escalation beyond her wildest desires. When she realized last Saturday evening that her husband truly wanted to share her, she had given herself over to the lustiness she had always felt inside. When they started to talk last Saturday and Sunday,

Lainie came to understand that this was a very real part of her husband. She also realized that she looked forward to Bob’s calls every night, and no longer thought of her husband as weird for wanting to hear the sexy details of her daily adventures. She mused again to her self that she could not believe that in the space of six days she had fucked and sucked nine men other than her husband. She thought to herself that I would probably be with at least that many over the weekend.

“What a life.” Lainie grinned to herself.

If Lainie had one concern it was being sold for sex, not that she was at all repulsed by the idea but she was a little worried that Bob would on some level be resentful. He had said repeatedly in conversation that it was his ultimate fantasy, and had explicitly told Lainie twice during the week how he was going to love sees her walking into a back room at the club leading a “john” by the hand or watching her lap dance. She allowed herself a quick shudder and steeled her resolve. She knew she could and would put on a sexy act tomorrow night and had a great outfit packed for it. It was very trashy and slutty but perfect for a stripper to wear.

“Where’s my sexy wife?” Bob’s voice broke into Laine’s thoughts.

“I’m in the bedroom checking that I have everything for our weekend.”

“I brought you these.” Bob bluntly said as he tossed a box of 24 Japanese sheep skin condoms. “We have to be careful honey. It’s not like you are fucking my married friends this weekend.

“Does this mean you expect men to want to fuck me not just feel and finger me?”

“You got it.”

Lainie picked up the box and put it in her ‘dancers’ suitcase. Satisfied with her choices she told Bob she was ready to travel. They spent a quiet hour driving to Gatesburg the small city northwest of their home. They pulled off the freeway at the exit and Bob started to watch for the club and the motel that was three doors further down the street. He saw the large sign in front of the club. The usual silhouette of a nude girl flashing in the fading light he slowed and pulled into the parking lot of the Motel.

Bob registered at the desk paying for the three days. The clerk pointed out that Bob did not have to pay for Sunday that we would be gone Sunday night. Bob replied that his wife might still be busy at check out time. The clerk grinned sensing a couple at play for the weekend and gave Bob the receipt and the keys to the room. As arranged we had a ground floor suite that had a sliding glass door that would facilitate discrete entrances and exits. Bob drove to the room, which was tucked away in a back corner of the layout, pulled up to the glass doors and parked the car. He reached over to Lainie and pulled her to him kissing her tenderly. He then gallantly carried the luggage to the room and put the suitcases on the bed.

“Bob, you know we are going to cross a boundary this weekend.” Lainie looked at Bob an anxious expression on her face. I can’t undo becoming a hooker Bob.”

“I know Lainie. Please honey this is what I want ok please don’t worry I will be disgusted by your actions, I won’t. I’ll love every sordid second of this weekend. I get so hot at the idea of you dancing for money being touched for money and finally after 10 years of dreaming ... fucking and sucking for money.”

“Please forgive me Honey.” , Lainie whispered. “ I just needed some reassurance. So honey what we are doing tonight?” Lainie asked in a somewhat louder voice.

“Well I want to see your weekend wardrobe, then have you dress up and then I am going to take you to the club.”

“I thought the contest was tomorrow night.”

“It is I want to show you off tonight and get you used to and used at the club.”

Lainie spent the next hour modeling her outfits for Bob. He finally settled on a nice black mini skirt that had a zipper on one side. It came down about two inches below her pussy and just covered her shapely ass. He also chose black seamed thigh highs 6 inch black pumps with the usual fuck me straps. He had chosen a sheer back top that was supposed to be worn with a bra or camisole but tonight Lainie would be showing her chest instead.

He told her how to fix her face so she would look like one of the girls working at the club. And after inspecting her, he pronounced her totally fuckable. Nude except for her blouse and skirt Lainie felt deliciously wicked. She grabbed Bob and drew him to her, her tongue snaked into his mouth and she practically swallowed his tongue her kiss was fiery and full of lust. She pulled back from her husband and lovingly smiled at him. Then taking his hand Lainie headed out the door and walked the short distance to the club.

The older woman at the door gave us a strange look when they entered the club and Bob paid the cover charge. They walked down a short hall way then descended one floor to where the club and its main dance floor and semi-private booths. Bob pointed out the booths to Lainie and said he hoped to see her in one of those a lot this weekend.

They took a seat at a table that was on a raised level Lainie was the only woman in the place who was not a dancer and she blushed a little at this. Bob ordered them a drink and they made small talk till the drinks arrived. Bob almost inhaled his drink and soon ordered another. If the truth be told now, he was trembling with excitement at what he hoped would happen. Though he had planned to go to the washroom as a way of leaving Lainie alone table to see what happened, Bob found that the quick drink had made his bladder ache so his whispering to Lainie was at least the truth.

“That drink went right to my bladder baby. Do you mind if I go to the bathroom?”

“ Of course not Bob.”

“I did not want you to feel too uncomfortable baby all alone.”

Lainie grinned at her husband she knew very well this was a way for other men to approach.

“ I won’t be alone for long Bob.” , Lainie grinned

“I hope so baby.”

“Go already.”

Bob left Lainie at the table and sure enough no sooner than Bob left than two young 20 yr olds came up to her and asked her if she would dance fro them. While saying the idea appealed to her she was just here with her husband and the club probably had rules against it. The boys tried again to convince her but she held her ground. She wanted to be naked in front of all these men but she would have to ask Bob what she could do. She looked for him and found him leaning against the bar watching her intently he waved him over Bob however did not move and Lainie did not see the club manager approach her at the table. She was slightly shaken by the stranger’s voice.

“Hello Lainie, I am Jeffery, the manger here. Your husband told me to tell you he has arranged with me to let you dance if you want to. You’ll be required to do three centre stage shows between now and 3:00 a.m. too.”

“Thank you Jeffery.”

Lainie stood up and boldly walked over to the one young man who had approached her for a dance.

“I can do that dance now sweetie ... that’s if you still want a dance?” Lainie’s sultry voice told him.

“YES” the young man exclaimed “A booth dance ok. I’d love to be able to afford a back room session but a booth will have to do.” he breathlessly finished.

Lainie knew that the booths were where a lot of touching and rubbing happened. She also knew that this was it. She was crossing the line. She led the young man to the door of an empty booth And turned to make sure Bob could see what was about to happen. He handed over the seventy-five dollars to Lainie and Lainie made sure Bob saw it by slowly counting each bill then folding it putting in her small clutch purse.

Lainie then opened the door and allowed the man to enter before her then closed the door behind her. For the next ½ hour Lainie danced nude on this man’s lap. She laid back on her dancers chair spread herself almost in the splits and invited the young man to finger her. She rubbed his cock through his jeans till he came. She was so excited by what she did she let him suck on her clit for a treat. Then as the time was over

Lainie dressed, straightened herself and again led the young man through the door and back out into the club. She had wanted to go and see Bob for a moment but another man had other ideas. He asked her to come to his table and entertain his friends. Lainie followed him and spent another twenty minutes lap dancing for the four guys. She was glad she was out in the club this time so Bob could see her, see each man finger her pussy. After 20 minutes Lainie had to go to the bathroom and again folding the money and putting in her purse. Lainie had already made almost one hundred and fifty dollars and she had not even fucked anyone yet. She made it to the washroom fixed her hair and make up and came out again. She walked up to bob and asked him to sit at the table again with her.

“I’m almost a hooker Bob do you like this reality Bob is it as good as watching me last Saturday fuck all those men. I loved being fingered out there was so nasty so dirty.”

“This is my longest held fantasy. This is awesome. I can’t wait till you turn a trick sweetheart. And this is a thousand times better cause it is my WIFE who is going to sell her pussy.” Bob hoarsely said.

He was very erect and hard as he sat at the table. Then Lainie made him harder by brining out the money and showing it to him. Lainie asked Bob a question and he nodded his approval and she left the table and went to the empty line of tables opposite the entrance to the back room by sitting here she was signaling the men in the club she was willing to have sex.

It did not take long for an older gentleman come up and tap Lainie on the shoulder. She listened to him and Bob saw her nod her head in apparent agreement she stood and went in the door of the back room.

There were several cubicles and several of them were full of men fucking and being sucked by the dancers. She found a cubicle with a short bed and a chair and had her patron lay back on the bed. She danced briefly for him then got down to what he wanted he undid his pants and unzipped them.

He handed Lainie a one hundred bill, she knelt before him in her thigh highs, and heels on she expertly suck this older man. She did notice that most of the girls used condoms even for blowjobs. . However, she wanted the taste of cum in her mouth so she dispensed with it. The old guy got his money’s worth as it took almost 20 minutes for him to cum. Again when she was done Lainie straightened herself and walked back out into the main club. She headed straight for Bob who was still at their table. She came up and kissed Bob full on the mouth and driving her tongue deep into his mouth she could see the expression of shock in his eyes, as he tasted fresh cum on her lips.

“My god you blew him for money. I am so hard from what you have already done imagine how hard I will be when you finally fuck for money.”

Jeffery coming up and informing her, her turn on centre stage was after one more girl, cut off Lainie’s response

“Yes I did Bob I did it, I performed a sex act for money Honey!” She asked with her little girl voice and bright shinny eyes.” Am I a prostitute now Bob is your wife a hooker like you want her to be?”

“YESSSSSSS!!!!!!” Bob hissed, and then saying out loud something he thought the night Lainie had told him she fucked John. “ Finally!”

Lainie opened her purse and handed her husband the two hundred and forty dollars she had earned so far.

“Wow honey you already have made a lot of money. I’m so proud of my hooker wife.”

Lainie went out on stage and danced up a storm. Her raw sexuality was on full exhibition. She finished her act by lying on her back and doing the splits brazenly rubbed herself to an orgasm in front of all the men. She collected almost fifty dollars in tips and several requests to perform for some of the men. She took almost an hour to get back to Bob and she had another two hundred dollars from dancing she handed it over to Bob.

“Excuse me.” A male voice intruded. ”May I talk to you miss?”

“Actually its missus.” Lainie wiggled her wedding ring at him.

“Do you fuck?” he asked bluntly.

“Yes she does.” Bob bluntly answered.” That is why she is here tonight

“Who are you?” He responded.

“I’m her husband. My wife has condoms for you to use.”

“How much?” he asked

“Two hundred for a suck and a fuck.” Bob responded.

“Ok deal.” he said looking at Lainie with open lust

He reached for his wallet, counted out ten twenty-dollar bills, and gave them to Bob. He counted them again and looking lovingly at his wife he whispered to her.

“You are a hooker wife Lainie. I love it. Have fun turning your first trick.”

Lainie led the man to the back room and found an empty cubicle. She had him lay back and blew him. Then she stripped herself to her hose and heels rolled a condom down his cock and lay back and let him fuck her he pounded away for a good twenty minutes finally his legs stiffened and he filled the condom. Lainie peeled the condom from his cock. Then she cleaned up his cum covered cock with her mouth after again straightening her self went back out in the main club area

“How’s my hooker wife?” Bob asked as Lainie came up to the table “I’ve pimped you to the tune of six hundred dollars already tonight homey and we have only been here an hour and a half.’

“I am a PROSTITUTE Bob. I love you and being exactly what you want. This is what you wanted me to do isn’t it Bob?”

“This is exactly what I wanted.” Bob bluntly said.

“Do you like the reality Bob?”

“I can’t wait to actually watch you turn a trick.”

“I like the whorish feelings and feeling so nasty.”

Just then, Lainie had to go back on stage. If possible, her performance was more intense than her first act on the stage. She was dripping when she masturbated for the men. It took her almost a full hour to get back to Bob at their table. She was inundated with request for table and Booth dances she did all the table dances because she wanted Bob to see his wife being used. When Lainie finally got back to Bob and they were now 10 dollars short on a grand for the night.

Bob looked at Lainie and told her that a guy had dropped by while she was dancing. He was having a stag tomorrow night for his brother. They were coming here because as a present by one of his brother’s co-workers she was going to dance in the contest. He asked Bob if he could hire Lainie tomorrow night. Bob asked how many guys, he said between eight and twelve,

“It seems like Saturday night is your gangbang night Lainie. Only this Saturday night you will have guys dining and fucking your “Y” for fifteen hundred dollars!”

“Oh My Gawd.” Lainie said

Just then, another man appeared to ask Lainie if she was free for a back room session. Lainie pointed him toward Bob and said that her husband was her pimp tonight. He walked up to Bob and after a couple of minutes. He nodded in agreement and Lainie saw the cash handed over I’m selling my body Lainie thought as s walked arm in arm with her newest” john” They entered the back room and again she was fucked and she sucked and the guy even gave her a 20 dollar tip, because she made him cum she twice.

She made it back to the table again but her efforts at keeping herself primped were falling short and she was also starting to get tired She told Bob and within minutes, they were back in their room. Bob was telling her how proud he was of her and how much he loved her for giving this ultimate fantasy life

“Ahhhh Lainie” Bob’s voice wavered.

“Yes honey.”

“Will you say it for me Lainie say what you are, what I have turned you into?”

“I am a whore wife, a prostitute I sell my pussy for my husbands delight. I am a stripper and a hooker and a gangbang slut.” Lainie said as she gazed at her husband. “I love you Bob. I love my new life can you imagine how it is for someone who has always loved cocks to be told she can have an unlimited number by the man she loves.”

Lainie arose and walked slowly to her husband and true to his word and for Lainie Bob started to softly caress his wife as a prelude to romantic sex. Lainie rested her head on Bob’s shoulder and sighed aloud.

“I love it Bob!!!” she exclaimed.

“You love what baby?”

“Being a PROSTITUTE!!! I came all night just at the feel of the bills in my hands. When I saw that guy count the bills into your hand so he could fuck me, I almost screamed in pure pleasure. Do you like the reality honey?”

“ It won’t be really real till tomorrow night when I can watch you get fucked. To tell you the truth that’s why I accepted the offer. You must know by now how much I love seeing men touch you, finger you, how much I love to see men’s cocks disappear into your pussy. That was the only bad part about tonight you fucking for money for the first time and I did not see it. But seeing you lap dance in the club seeing men’s fingers disappear inside of you I was so hard watching that it was so hot!”

“That’s why I kept turning down offers for booth and back room dances honey so you could see the men feel and finger me. I knew you were pleased when I came back from the back room the first time and told you I had done a sex act for money and asked if I was now a hooker and you said yes ... finally. I was so happy I had pleased you after your patient years of waiting, and you silly man,” She laughed. “You should have told me plainly years ago, I would have loved all those cocks.” Lainie grinned playfully at Bob.

“You can love all the cocks you can handle babe, as long as you always love me.”

“ALWAYS MY LOVE AND LIKE TONIGHT I WILL ONLY EVER GO HOME WITH YOU!!!!!!

Stay tuned for Part 3 Laine's first Bachelor party.