Lake Absolultion, Human Sacrifice

Story Info
Couple reconciles after infidelity discovered.
5.3k words
2.8
26.7k
20
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average.

Linda walked upstairs to the loft while her husband busied himself starting fires in the woodstove and the Cannibal Pot. Perhaps he had been motivated only by his recently acquired habits to fire up the hot tub. Perhaps he was intending to distract their children. The prospect of a romantic soak under the stars seemed impossible. They had barely spoken during most of the drive up to their new cabin on Lake Absolution.

Larry had confronted her about her deceit when she got home from work and before their children got home from School. Linda had foolishly repeated her lie that she had spent Thursday night at a friend's house rather than risk driving home drunk after wives night out. Unfortunately; Larry had called her friend's husband to talk about some inconsequential matter which had incidentally resulted in her lies being casually exposed. When Larry rebutted Linda's denials with the irrefutable physical evidence that he was holding, she had been compelled to reluctantly confess that she had once again spent the night with the man that she had met over a year earlier while out clubbing on wives night out. She had confessed that she had been using Wives Night Out as a ruse to conceal her weekly assignations.

As she finished climbing the stairs, Linda felt a fresh surge of semen seeping from her sex to soak her pantyhose. She had left her paramour's apartment early enough to get home and take a quick shower before going to the office. Unfortunately; she hadn't had time to bath or douche or even rinse her sex thoroughly. It seemed as if her own body was condemning her for her transgressions.

The palpable evidence of her sin compelled Linda to look at the small, paper bag that she was holding. Larry had been to angry to question her about what she needed to buy when she asked him to stop at the pharmacy. He had allowed her to go into the store alone to make her purchase in private. Jasper's General Store carried most everything that a resident or even a visitor to Lake Absolution might want, but they would never be willing to sell this item.

The sound of their children's laughter fading informed Linda that their girls were once again taking the row boat over to Indulgence Island in the middle of Lake Absolution. Mister Jasper maintained the docks that delineated the swimming hole as well as the playground equipment, picnic tables, barbecues and the network of trails on Indulgence Island that had transformed it into the community's ten acre, private paradise. During the months since they purchased their cabin, Linda had become confident that their oldest as well as the younger twins would be safe while they were playing. She no longer worried about her brood staying on Indulgence Island until after dark before finally rowing the boat home to have a late supper, a soak in their Cannibal Pot then go to bed.

While her husband continued to busy himself downstairs, Linda took off her skirt, then her blouse then her slip to stand before the mirror in just her bra and pantyhose. The sight of her heavy breasts, soft belly and wide hips no longer evoked the dismay that it once had. Her infidelities had enabled her to regain her confidence that she remained a desirable woman. Unfortunately; her rejuvenated self esteem had came at a price. The image in the mirror confirmed that the semen that had been seeping from her sex all day to soak the crotch of her pantyhose seemed to have left an indelible stain. Her semen soaked pubic hair was like a scarlet letter that attested to her most recent adultery. She sobbed as she slipped off her semen stained pantyhose and tossed them onto the bed with the rest of her clothes.

Linda picked up her purchase from the pharmacy and reluctantly walked to the common bathroom that they shared with the bunkroom where their children slept. She went to the sink and pulled the small box from the bag then opened the box to extract the card with the lone pill enclosed in a plastic bubble. She hadn't taken time to read the box before furtively taking the taboo item to the cashier to pay them their fifty dollars of blood money.

As she read the clinical instructions, Linda once again became acutely aware of the tactile sensation of the Gold cross which was suspended by a Gold necklace to nestle in her deep cleavage. She looked in the mirror to see the symbol of her faith that was visible through the sheer fabric of her bra cups. That symbol of her faith had once again failed to dissuade her from sinning again and again last night and then again and again that morning, yet that symbol of her faith had been admonishing her ever since she made her purchase at the pharmacy. It was as if the Gold cross was convicting her to not compound the sins of her adulteries by committing yet another, even more egregious transgression.

Linda felt inspired to walk back to the bedroom to retrieve her cell phone then returned to the relative privacy of the bathroom. She Googled four words including the word "Bible." The religious webpages that came up condemned what she was contemplating in no uncertain terms. Yet her argument with her husband had evoked an abiding compulsion to somehow atone for her repeated adulteries.

Linda returned her attention from her phone to the instructions card. Reading the amazingly verbose directions again was an unnecessary yet welcome pretext to further delay her fateful decision.

Linda resolutely reached for a glass and filled it with water from the tap. She was poised to pop the plastic bubble that contained the pill when she felt Larry's hands forcefully gripping her shoulders. She fearfully looked in the mirror to see that her husband was standing behind her. He was holding her semen stained pantyhose just as he had been holding her semen stained stockings and garter belt when he first confronted her with her lies a few hours earlier. She trembled in fear as she felt his right hand drifting down to squeeze her breast painfully then continue further downward to the juncture between her thick thighs to ungently grasp her semen soaked pubic mound. One finger, then two fingers, then finally three fingers roughly penetrated between her labia. He angrily accused, "no vestige of fidelity reminded you to even ask your black boyfriend to try to be careful?"

Linda wordlessly shook her head.

Larry continued to roughly probe her sex as he asked, "How many times did that black bastard cum in you that you are literally overflowing half a day later?"

When Linda didn't answer Larry asked, "more than once?"

When Linda nodded her head her husband asked, "more than twice?"

Linda nodded her head again and Larry asked, "he came in you thrice?"

Linda's uncertain shrug as she nodded deterred further questions. Depending on the definition one used, her confirmation that her lover had came in her thrice wasn't yet another lie. She remained silent as her husband's hands drifted from her shoulder and her sex to ungently squeeze both of her breasts through her bra cups. The hands suddenly pulled both of her breasts roughly and painfully to the side. The clasp between her bra cups finally broke before the flimsy fabric tore. Larry angrily pushed her broken bra over her shoulders and down her arms before casting it aside. He then roughly gripped her shoulders again as he inspected the reflection of her bruised breasts in the bathroom mirror.

Larry snarled, "your black boyfriend likes to be rough with you. Do you complain or do you eagerly submit to the abuse? Do you enjoy it when your Negro stud mauls your big tits?"

Linda silently nodded her head in shame.

One of Larry's hands resumed groping a breast painfully while the other returned to her semen soaked sex. She could see his eyes moving as his gaze drifted to the box then the card that she was still holding. He snarled again, "you would do this?"

Linda tearfully shrugged her shoulders as she realized that she remained uncertain.

Larry's voice became somewhat calmer as he asked, "did you think that this would atone for your sin?"

Linda tearfully shook her head then shrugged her shoulders to concede her uncertainty.

Larry's expression became calmer and his voice became almost sympathetic as he asked, "were you hoping that this might at least appease my righteous wrath?"

Linda nodded her head timidly as she warily watched her husband's expression in the mirror. His face seemed to relax as the hands that were roughly groping a breast and painfully probing her sex gradually became gentler as he bent down to kiss her neck. She was mystified until she felt his erection through his trousers as it swelled to press against her naked butt. She was certain that she could never understand why her husband was so suddenly aroused, but she was perceptive enough to realize that she was being granted at least a temporary reprieve.

Linda almost forgot to grab her purchase as she eagerly allowed her husband to usher her to their bed. She knelt before him submissively to unbuckle his trousers and pull them along with his underwear down to his ankles. She couldn't remember the last occasion on which she had pleasured her husband orally, even as just foreplay. However; she hadn't forgotten the techniques. She had been frequently practicing her techniques in recent months, just not with her husband.

The once familiar sensation of Linda's lips wrapping themselves around his penis caused Larry's knees to buckle so that he was sitting on the bed. As he savored the no longer accustomed pleasure he became convinced that his wife must have been getting lots of practice recently to be so confident and adept. He resolved to not warn her when he was about to ejaculate.

Linda brazenly gazed into her husband's eyes as she fellated him. She found herself becoming bemused by the thought that the Bible verse, "approved workmen need not be ashamed," might apply to performing fellatio. Perhaps her greatest sin had been allowing herself to become ashamed of making love to her husband? She resolved to give Larry the best blow job that she had ever given to anyone.

When Larry felt his orgasm becoming imminent, he suddenly regretted his resolve to not warn his wife. "I'm about to cum," he announced. He was shocked and elated when Linda continued to suck on his penis. He ceased his efforts to restrain himself. His wife continued to suck on his penis as he began to ejaculate. He watched in amazement as she swallowed his semen.

Larry finished undressing as Linda turned down their bed. As Larry watched his wife get on the bed, he found himself appraising her with a renewed appreciation. She remained a zaftig, voluptuous woman who some might even describe as obese. However; the sight of her large, pendulous breasts, her protruding nipples surrounded by enormous, dark brown aurolaes, her soft, rounded belly, her wide hips, and her thick thighs that framed her lush growth of unshaven pubic hair was suddenly profoundly arousing. He began to feast on her breasts, but he was gentler than before.

Linda panicked when she felt Larry kissing his way down her soft belly. She felt compelled to protest that she should bath first. However; her husband must already know that. Perhaps he had realized that this was far from the first time that his cheating wife had allowed him to pleasure her orally while traces of African-American sperm remained in her womb?

Larry was amazed that he became so fascinated by the sight of Linda's semen soaked sex. Globules of half dried semen were clinging to tufts of her jet black pubic hair. He had noticed but hadn't questioned her about why she had begun trimming her lush, natural growth of pubic hair. It looked like an inverted Christmas tree. He suddenly understood what had motivated her to suddenly develop the habit of grooming her once unruly bush. As he began to kiss and lick her labia and clitoris, he realized that the unsubtle nuances of her aroma and flavor were not unfamiliar. He also realized that he had not been oblivious to these nuances and the implications. He had simply been in denial.

Linda was ashamed yet elated as her husband pleasured her orally. His willingness to do so when the evidence of her most recent adultery was so obvious was even more sensuously arousing than the sensual pleasure. It wasn't long before she felt her vaginal muscles convulsing him climax.

Habit compelled Linda to glance at her calendar as Larry moved up to position himself between her curvy thighs. A boldly drawn circle in red felt pen reminded her that it had been over a week since she had last started menstruating. She found herself beginning to admonish her husband to be careful, then she realized that she had forfeited the right to do so.

Larry said nothing as he eagerly plunged his revived erection into Linda's vagina with a single, almost effortless stroke. As he began to thrust into her, he realized that the unaccustomed ease with which he penetrated her was far from unprecedented. He found himself thinking that her boyfriend must be hung like the proverbial horse. For some reason, the idea that his wife had won the attentions of an exceptionally well endowed paramour was strangely reassuring and validating. He was amazed by the realization that it would bother him more if she had cheated on him with a man that was merely below average just like him.

Larry began thrusting into his wife with an enthusiastic vigor that he hadn't known in years. He knew he wouldn't last long but he felt entitled to not care about Linda's pleasure. He was surprised then elated to feel the once familiar sensation of her vagina contracting around his penis. The primal urge to inseminate his unfaithful wife was almost irresistible. However; he felt compelled to withdraw just in time to squirt his semen into her pubic hair.

Linda was unable to not ask, "why did you pull out? Why didn't you cum in me?"

Larry's voice was angry again as he snarled, "I want to be certain that it is your black boyfriend's bastard baby that you're killing, not mine." Fortunately; this outburst seemed to let him calm down again.

Husband and wife laid on the bed together for a while before they began kissing and cuddling as they savored the afterglow from their unexpected lovemaking. After a time, Larry took Linda's hand to lead her downstairs and out on the deck to the Cannibal Pot. A quick check of the thermometer confirmed that the wood fired heater had brought the water up to a temperature that was hotter than most people preferred. Mister Jasper had explained why most of the residents on Lake Absolution preferred to soak in such hot water when he delivered their first load of firewood. He had referred them to the research of Doctor Martha Vogel. Larry had eagerly seized on this as a pretext to continue relying on the Pull and Pray method combined with Vatican Roulette rather than submitting to a vasectomy. However; he had not yet succeeded in gradually acclimating himself to the recommended temperature. They helped each other to rinse away the semen from their bodies then they settled in for a long soak.

Larry was amazed to feel his erection reviving again. Linda was elated. She eagerly climbed out of the Cannibal Pot to sit on the seat around the edge. She paid no heed to the possibility that someone might see them in the twilight as she eagerly parted her thighs. Her husband was soon frantically thrusting his penis into her sex. It didn't take long for him to climax, but she orgasmed just as he pulled out to squirt his semen into her pubic hair and gaping labia.

The water in the Cannibal Pot had cooled a bit as the fire in the stove died down. The temperature had become almost normal by the time the sun had set and their children had returned from indulgence island. Their girls quickly stripped off their clothes to join their parents in the tub. The recently developed family tradition reminded Larry of what he might loose. He had observed to many friends suffer divorces to cling to any delusions that he could get custody of their children.

The prospect of loosing his children motivated Larry to appraise his three daughters as they climbed into the tub. Their oldest was a brunette, just like her mother. Her dark patch of pubic hair that had matured during the months since they bought their cabin, attesting to the fact that she was in the final stages of puberty. Her breasts were even maturing to rival Larry's memories of her mother back when they were courting. The twins were still a few years away from puberty. The fact that one of the twins was a brunette like her mother and older sister while the other twin was a blonde like her father attested to the fact that they were fraternal twins rather than identical twins. Fraternal twins ran in Linda's family. That fact combined with the birth of their twin girls had so far dissuaded her from trying again for a boy.

After awhile, everyone climbed out of the tub, grabbed a towel and went into the cabin to have a quick supper.

As Larry and his wife climbed into bed, Larry noticed that traces of semen continued to seep from Linda's sex. He didn't try to delude himself into thinking that the semen was his. That knowledge did not dissuade him from making love to his wayward wife yet again. He once again brought her to climax with his lips and tongue, then succeeded in giving her another orgasm with his penis before yielding to the temptation to leave his glans between her labia as he ejaculated.

Sunday morning found Linda standing before the bedroom mirror appraising her naked body. A Friday afternoon and evening, a Saturday and a Saturday night had gone by since her Thursday night and Friday morning fornications. The renaissance of passion if not romance that she had enjoyed with her husband these last few days had evoked genuine regret about her carnal infidelities. She had begun to hope for reconciliation. Linda was no longer displeased by the image in the mirror either. The fading bruises on her breasts that remained as an unwelcome reminded of her sinful infidelities were the only distressing aspect of her appearance.

Linda was confronted with the dilemma of selecting her attire for Sunday services at Pastor Barnett's chapel. Their visits to Lake Absolution had helped Linda to overcome many of the anxieties and inhibitions that had plagued her. She had become comfortable with going commando under her skirts and dresses whenever she was at the lake. She had even become daring enough to go braless much of the time. However; her broken bra had become a problem. Her choices for church were limited to her skirt and blouse, may be with a slip, or her white sundress. Both the sundress and her blouse were far to sheer to conceal her nipples and large, dark aurolaes. She pulled the sundress on to confirm that her nipples and aurolaes were indeed very visible through the white cotton fabric along with a hint of pubic hair.

"You look beautiful," Larry assured his wife.

Linda reluctantly decided to wear the sundress.

As usual, almost everyone who was at Lake Absolution was showing up to attend the elderly pastor's sermons. Given the fine summer day, the parking area was almost empty. Pie drive as everyone called the gravel road around the lake was just over three miles long, so every house on Lake Absolution was within one-point-five-seven miles of the chapel. It was easy walking distance.

Services were held in the simple, open air chapel that Mister Jasper had built for Pastor Barnett adjacent to the Jensen's General Store. After allowing the congregation to sing an eclectic collection of modern praise and classic hymns, the aging, theoretically retired, Baptist minister stepped up to the podium to begin his sermon. "As you long term residents of Lake Absolution know well, it is my habit to preach a sermon based on the Book of Hosea on the second Sunday of June. I pick this time because so many people are up at the lake to celebrate the beginning of summer and because this is the wedding season. I know that many of you have heard the story of Hosea and his unfaithful wife Gomer many times. No one has ever complained. The story of a husband repeatedly forgiving and redeeming his unfaithful wife is a powerful metaphor for God's relationship with humankind. It is also an inspiring lesson about grace and absolution that should teach us that we should be willing to forgive one another just as God forgives us."

12