Lake Absolution, Gets the Worm

Story Info
Uncertain woman enjoys an interlude with one of her paramours.
4.3k words
2.73
16.8k
13
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average.

Tracy stood close to Troy who wrapped an arm around her affectionately as they watched Mister Jasper back his Mitzubishi Fuso truck up to the wood shed. The four wheel drive truck left ruts in the half frozen soil, but the heavily treaded tires didn't get stuck. The bed of the Truck raised up to dump the first cord of Oak firewood in front of the wood shed. The truck pulled forward a few feet then the divider in the middle of the bed opened to dump the second cord of fir firewood.

"Thank you Mister Jasper. I'm sorry that mom forgot to give me a check for the firewood," Tracy apologized.

"Don't worry about it girl," Mister Jasper assured her. "I've known your mother's family since before she was a teenager. I remember your folks spending their first weekend at her grandparent's cabin up here at Lake Absolution alone to consummate their engagement. I know that your folks are good for the money and I am confident that if they can't get up here for Christmas, they'll mail me the check for six hundred dollars. Ordinarily, your mother is here to persuade me to stack the firewood to save your dad the work, but I see that you brought along Troy to do the stacking. I was expecting you to bring Trent instead. Did you two break up?"

"We didn't really break up, but we're sort of taking a break," Tracy nervously explained. "Somehow Troy got the word that I'm available again. This is our first date together since June."

Mister Jasper glanced at Tracy's naked ring finger. The absence of an engagement ring was conspicuous. "Did that boy refuse to propose to you again? Trent is a great guy and an intellectual genius, but he can be dumber than a bag of hammers. A guy like him should be willing to sacrifice one of his testicles to have the opportunity to have a woman as beautiful as you for a wife. Just looking at your pretty face, your pale complexion, your long brunette hair, your slender yet curvy body, your cute bubble butt and your succulent young breasts makes my dick hard. Unfortunately; Trent will not figure it out until you hit him upside the head with a sledgehammer. I see that you brought the perfect sledgehammer with you. However; you need to hit Trent with this sledgehammer rather than just threaten him with it."

Tracy blushed in response to Mister Jasper's candid appraisal of her appearance. Mister Jasper had an earthy sense of humor and there were various rumors, some unfounded but most confirmed, about his sexual exploits with the women of Lake Absolution. However; no one had ever suggested that he was ever inappropriate with the teenaged girls. He was in fact fiercely protective of his community, especially the children.

When Mister Jasper's Fuso had pulled out of the yard Tracy turned to Troy and said, "you start stacking the firewood while I get fires going in the woodstove and the Cannibal Pot, then start dinner for you. Mom sent some Porterhouse steaks to feed you."

Troy hesitated so that he could watch Tracy walk over to the Cannibal Pot. Her yoga pants clung so tenaciously to her butt and her cameltoe that it was obvious that she was as usual, going commando under them. Although he could see her lacy bra through her white turtleneck, the flimsy garment failed to fully conceal her swollen nipples or keep her big breasts from swinging, swaying, bouncing and jiggling enticingly as she walked. He had to agree with Mister Jasper's assessment that Trent was an idiot about the things that mattered most.

Troy found himself wondering once again why he didn't propose to Tracy himself. She was without a doubt the hottest looking girl that he had ever dated. She also possessed a sultry sensuousness that made it amazingly easy to accept her stubborn insistence on remaining a virgin. All the other girls that he dated, white as well as black, were eager to welcome his big, black dick in their tight pussies. However; none of them turned him on as much as Tracy.

Troy had refrained from proposing to Tracy because he was only a Freshman in college. Although he had already received overtures from recruiters from professional basketball and football teams, he had promised his mom that he would get an education. He knew that he wasn't yet ready to make such a commitment and he was almost certain that he wasn't the kind of man who could be a good husband, even for a woman as hot as Tracy.

Troy got to work stacking the firewood. He had already moved all of the wood left over from last year up to the porch. Tracy had needlessly reminded him that fir went to the right of the door and oak to the left.

Troy happily stacked the wood quickly and efficiently as he thought about the impending weekend with Tracy. He was absolutely confident that she was going to give him blow jobs. That was a pleasure that she claimed was reserved only for him. She also enjoyed getting him off by embracing his big, black penis in her pale cleavage. An even bigger turn on was the prospect that she would once again get him off by rubbing her naked pussy against his penis. Tracy claimed that she always kept her panties on whenever she gave Trent a cameltoe slide to ensure that his smaller penis didn't penetrate deep enough into her pussy to rupture her precious hymen.

Less than an hour later, Troy was finished stacking the wood. When he walked into the cabin, he was greeted by the smell of potatoes roasting and steaks grilling. He hugged Tracy and kissed her. As their kiss continued, he shoved one of his big hands down the back of her yoga pants and pushed them down over her hips to expose her butt. Tracy giggled as she helped him remove the garment, but she insisted that they didn't have time to do anything before their steaks were ready to eat. Troy reluctantly agreed that satisfying one appetite should take temporary precedence over satisfying the other. Tracy rewarded him by taking her shirt and bra off so that she could be his nude waitress. As she finished setting the table, he admired the sight of her auburn bush. She didn't shave like the other girls he dated and her pubic hair made her seem more womanly yet innocent.

It was a struggle for Troy to not wolf his food down. When they had finished dinner, Tracy took him by the hand to lead him outside to the Cannibal Pot. He had enjoyed the hospitality of the Cannibal Pot on the occasions when he had been up to Lake Absolution with Tracy and her folks. He watched as she checked the temperature. Her folks had accused him of being a sissy because he couldn't stand to soak in a hot tub at the temperatures they preferred, but they had added enough cool water to make it more comfortable for him.

As Troy eagerly stripped off his clothes, he found himself reminiscing about the occasions that he and Tracy had soaked in the Cannibal Pot with her folks and younger siblings. Very vivid images of Tracy's mother soaking or walking around the deck nude inspired him to once again wonder why he hadn't propose to Tracy. Tracy's mom had obviously put on a few pounds over the years and her breasts had that National Geographic look, but she remained an incredibly sexy woman.

Troy and Tracy soaked in the tub for a while before she started fooling around. She soon submerged herself in the water and he felt her mouth seeking his penis. The sensation was wonderful, but he knew that it was unfair to expect her to hold her breath long enough to get him off. When Tracy came up for air, Troy climbed up to sit on the bench along the on the perimeter of the tub. Tracy knelt on the bench inside the tub and resumed fellating him. Troy savored the familiar experience of having Tracy suck on his big, black cock under the stars. She had never allowed the fact that her parents and siblings were in the cabin to dissuade her from giving him a blow job under the cover of darkness.

The couple were interrupted by the Barnetts coming out onto their porch. The elderly wife waved to them as she said, "never mind us. You two go on having fun."

As Tracy continued to fellate Troy he asked, "do you really refuse to perform oral sex on Trent?" Tracy nodded her head while continuing to suck on his penis.

Troy asked, "do you refuse to give Trent a blow job because he didn't remain a virgin for you?" Tracy nodded her head as she continued to fellate him.

Troy soon found it impossible to restrain himself. He didn't warn Tracy because he knew that she wouldn't want him to. Although he knew that she could recognize his impending climax, she simply took him even deeper into her mouth as one dainty white hand continued to stroke the base of his penis. Troy's penis unleashed a torrent of semen into Tracy's mouth as she continued to fellate him. He savored the sight of her throat rippling as she eagerly swallowed his semen.

As the two lovers resumed sitting on the seats of the tub to continue soaking, they noticed the Barnetts going back into their cabin. Fifteen minutes later the elderly couple emerged from their cabin, obviously wearing only slippers and bathrobes, and carrying a plate of cookies, four mugs, and a jug which he was confident was full of hot, buttered rum. Tracy's folks had welcomed their neighbors into their family hot tub on other occasions so Troy was not surprised that she eagerly invited the octogenarians to join them in the Cannibal Pot. As they climbed in, Troy couldn't help once again noticing the elderly man's shrunken penis. The elderly woman was no longer pretty, but somehow she remained beautiful.

As the four soaked in the Cannibal Pot, drinking hot buttered rum and eating cookies, Misses Barnett commented, "Tracy, you should try performing fellatio on Trent sometimes. You can get only half of Troy's ebony penis in your mouth. I bet that you could deep throat Trent's much smaller, pale penis. One of the reasons that I married Fred was that I knew that having sex with him would be more comfortable than having sex with my other suitors had been."

Misses Barnett's amazingly unabashed comment made it a struggle for Troy to not sputter hot buttered rum all over the Cannibal Pot. It became even more difficult to remain calm as Tracy replied, "I reserve that pleasure only for Troy because Trent didn't remain a virgin for me. He went out and had sex with a bunch of sluts rather than saving himself for me."

"Don't be unfair to Trent. I'm certain that a guy like Trent couldn't have had sex with that many sluts unless he was paying professionals. Compared to a stud like Troy, Trent is almost a virgin," the elderly woman said impishly.

"May be I will marry Troy rather than Trent," Tracy protested.

"I would be a hypocrite if I condemned you for craving a larger penis, but really well hung men seldom make good husbands. You grew up in Lake Absolution. Lake Absolution is a spiritual place where sins are absolved but penance is imposed. Everyone minds their own business, unless they shouldn't, all of the wives are beautiful, and all of the husbands are below average," Misses Barnett reminded her. "Troy is most definitely far, far above average. He reminds me of Mister Jasper. You should take solace in the fact that you're not even engaged much less married. You wouldn't be committing adultery or even cheating on your prospective husband if you surrendered your virginity to Troy rather than save yourself for Trent. I didn't remain a virgin for Fred, and we just celebrated our sixtieth anniversary."

Troy could no longer remain silent, "I am surprised two people from your generation weren't virgins on their wedding night."

"Don't be absurd young man," Mister Barnett spoke up. "People are people and people have been people for tens of thousands of years. Read the Bible. The Old Testament could be mistaken for a pornographic soap opera because it chronicles so much sexual sin. One example is King David who ordered Uriah to his death so that he could lay with Bathsheba. Francine and I who grew up in the forties, but we had the same sexual urges that you young folks have. There was a lot of hypocrisy back then but attitudes and expectations were more realistic too. Our parents and other adults were so careful to chaperone their teenagers and young adults because they remembered what it was like for them to be young. Back then many if not most of us managed to remain virgins until we married, but most of us did do a lot of courting and quite a bit of heavy petting that we would not have wanted to admit to. People might have been disapproving whenever people in our generation faltered, but there was also amazing grace, forgiveness and redemption. We discovered amazing grace here at Lake Absolution."

With the impromptu sermon completed, Pastor Barnett and his wife departed, leaving Troy alone with Tracy in the Cannibal Pot. They soaked a bit longer admiring the stars that God had created. Troy had engaged in some interesting discussions with Mister Barnett and Tracy's father, who was a physicist, about creationism. The deeply religious scientist had been unwavering in his agreement with the pastor that while the universe was billions of years old, God had finely tuned the fundamental physical constants of the universe to enable the formation of stars and the guided evolution of life.

Tracy finally took Troy's hand to lead him into the cabin and upstairs to the loft that overlooked the great room below. She turned down the covers of her brass bed. "Since its just the two of us, I think that we should finally share a bed." Troy didn't need to be coerced into complying.

The two lovers began to make out again. Tracy soon ended up laying on top of Troy, pressing her naked body against his much taller and far more muscular physique. She began to rub her naked sex against his rock hard penis. "I love it when you give me a cameltoe slide," Troy told her breathlessly.

"That is too darn bad," replied Tracy coquettishly, " because I'm not going to give you a cameltoe slide tonight."

Troy asked, "what are you going to give me?"

"My virginity," Tracy responded.

"I didn't bring any condoms," Troy warned her.

"Good. Just the thought of feeling latex inside me is a turn off," she said.

Troy reached up to caress Tracy's big breasts as she continued to rub her sex against his penis. Before long, the purple glans had penetrated her labia and he could feel the tip pressing against her precious hymen. Tracy changed positions so that she could squat rather than kneel over Troy's pelvis. He could see the muscles in her shapely thighs relaxing as she gradually applied more pressure. Troy could feel the membrane yielding as his penis began to fully penetrate her hymen.

Troy began to feel guilty when Tracy started sobbing, but then her sobs became screams of ecstasy. "Oh my God. You aren't even all the way inside me and I'm already cumming." As her orgasm continued she gradually impaled herself on Troy's ebony shaft.

Tracy's prolonged climax continued until she succeeded in getting the entire length of Troy's mahogany penis inside her. The fact that she could accommodate his girth was almost as miraculous as her ability to accommodate his length. She laid atop her lover, not moving as he played with her breasts. "I think that you should be on top now. Just be careful to pull out when you cum. Its beginning to be late enough in my cycle that I shouldn't risk allowing you to bless me with your sperm."

Troy eagerly rolled their conjoined bodies over so that he was atop of her and between her thighs. He began thrusting into her with the leisurely rhythm that experience had taught him women needed to become accustomed to his length and girth. However; as Tracy became more comfortable and responsive, his thrusting became more rapid and forceful. Troy fucked her until she had another, powerful orgasm. The exquisite sensation of her vagina spasming around his penis brought him to the verge of orgasm. He knew from experience that he could restrain himself to prolong their pleasure. However; Tracy was Troy's first virgin and he was fearful of injuring her. The unaccustomed sensation of having his naked penis inside a woman without a latex sheath between them was also so profoundly pleasurable that it was becoming almost impossible to restrain himself. As Troy withdrew to squirt his semen into Tracy's pubic hair and belly, he realized what a profound blessing it would be to have her as his wife.

The two lovers savored the afterglow of their first coupling. Tracy reached down to feel the semen that soaked her pubic hair. She realized that she should go rinse herself off, but she didn't want to. Troy's fingers were soon rubbing in her semen soaked pubic hair then probing deep between her labia. She reached over to caress his penis which was already becoming erect again.

Tracy urged Troy to lay on his back again then got on top of him to eagerly impale herself on his penis once again. The lingering pain from her recently ruptured hymen was eclipsed by her pleasure. She paused on the upstroke to admire the sight of Troy's ebony shaft coated with the thick film of semen tinged with blood from her broken hymen. "Warn me when you are about to cum," she admonished him as she lowered herself back down to fully envelope his penis.

Troy was amazed by the sensation of Tracy's vagina rhythmically flexing to squeeze his penis. "Is this a trick that your mother taught you?"

"She told me about it. Obviously I have never had the opportunity to practice it," Tracy confirmed.

Tracy's trick was incredibly pleasurable for the two lovers. She had two orgasms before Troy had to warn her that he could no longer restrain himself. She raised herself off of him just in time to for him to squirt his semen into her pubic hair. Temporarily satiated, the two lovers fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Tracy was roused during the night by the sensation of an orgasm. It took a few moments for her sleepy mind to realize that Troy was spooned up behind her. His hand was caressing her breasts while his ebony penis was thrusting leisurely and gently into her vagina. She savored the sensation as Troy's big penis brought her to another orgasm. Her orgasm was prolonged by the sensations of his penis seeming to flex inside her then a wet warmth surging inside her. The sensation of the penis beginning to soften as Troy began to snore lulled her back to sleep.

Tracy awoke to find herself still wrapped in Troy's arms with his hand cradling her breasts and his partially erect penis still inside her. Her memories of their nocturnal interlude were vague but also arousing. It took a few minutes for her sleepy brain to comprehend the implications. Troy had inseminated her while they were both half asleep. She might have become angry if she hadn't been so aroused by the sensation of having Troy's penis inside her semen soaked vagina.

Tracy just laid there cherishing the sensations and the romantic ambience until Troy gradually awakened. "Good morning lover."

"Good morning lover to you," Troy responded. "Did we...?"

"I think so," Tracy answered. "I think we did do it while we were half asleep. I think that you ejaculated inside me too."

"Are you angry with me? I didn't intend to," Troy said apologetically.

"No. I'm not angry with you. We were both half asleep. It is such an instinctual, primal thing to do that we could literally do it in our sleep."

Troy felt his penis becoming completely erect in response to the realization of what they had done and Tracy's assurances that she wasn't angry. He kissed her as he fondled her breasts more deliberately.

"This position is nice," Tracy finally said between kisses. "I think that may be I should be on top."

Lingering guilt about unintentionally inseminating Tracy motivated Troy to gently withdraw his penis then roll over on his back. He was relieved and elated as she eagerly straddled his hips and eased her amazing pussy back onto his penis. He felt her rhythmically flexing her vagina around his penis again.

12