Lake Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Cousins go off to college and finally discover the truth.
5.6k words
4.68
149.2k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

The whole drive home I was running the events of that morning thru my head over and over. Why hadn't Aunt Sandy gotten mad? She may have looked a little disappointed, but no anger. I read Julie's email twice to make sure I wasn't missing anything important, like when my parents would kick my door down and kill me. There was no reason to believe they would, from what Julie told me.

It would probably make things easier for you if I just copied and pasted her email into my story. So here is her letter:

Hi babe

You aren't going to believe what happened after you left. Dad went into town to get some things for the house, which left me alone with mom. It wasn't long after that she came up to see me. "Honey," mom said, "we need to talk about this morning. Are you still taking your birth control pills? I don't want you to get pregnant. I am not dumb, so don't say you didn't do anything with your cousin. You know you can never marry him, right? No matter what happens you have to always remember that."

"I'm not mad at you, either. I can see why you like him, he's a great looking guy. Very nice too. So here's what you are waiting for: I'm not mad at you, and I will not tell your father what I saw this morning."

So, holy crap Jim, I couldn't freakin believe what she said. I was waiting to get grounded for 20 years or something, but she just says she'll keep it under wraps. It wasn't too bright of me, but I had to know why, so I asked her.

"Julie, what I'm about to tell you I've never told anyone. When I was a teenager I had an affair with my cousin. We were very much in love and we stayed together for 4 years. The hardest thing we dealt with was knowing that we could never get married, and that our families would never accept us. This became a difficult issue for us, and it gradually pulled us apart. About that time I met your father, and the rest, as they say, is history."

I was flabbergasted! I never would have picked mom for doing that. Now I can see why she didn't blow a gasket when she saw us. She understands. We'll talk more about this later, but I wanted you to know what happened. Oh yeah, mom said she isn't going to tell your parents, either. I gotta run now.

Miss you much

Jules

So needless to say a huge weight was lifted off by that email, and I quickly replied to her, thanking her for letting me know. I also told her to call me when they got back home again, so we could see each other again.

I got back into my usual routine when we got back, and being busy helped me not think about how badly I missed her. We still emailed back and forth, but it's just not the same as being there. You can't see smiles and facial expressions with email. She let me know that they would be home the following Monday, and suggested that we make plans. It's actually pretty funny that we barely had seen each other in years considering she only lives 40 miles away.

Our ten days apart felt like months, and as soon as she was home I came to visit. Aunt Sandy greeted me with open arms, not hinting at all about what happened the week before. Uncle Joe said hi, and that he was glad that Julie and I were hanging out now.


"I think it's great that you guys are friends now. Cousins should be friendly, I wish I was closer to mine. I hardly ever see them. Plus it'll let me get to know my nephew better."

Julie was a little stir crazy from over 2 weeks at the cabin with her parents, so we hopped in her car and went for a drive. She lives in a more rural area than I do, so it didn't take long to be by ourselves. She drove down a gravel road that runs parallel to a river until we came to a small parking lot.

"As you can tell, I like to have my own quiet place, and this is where I come to be by myself. It's not at pretty as the woods at the lake, but it's close and people rarely come out here. I don't want to sound needy, but I've really missed you. Come over here and kiss me."

Not wanting to disappoint my lady, I grabbed her and quickly tried to make up for all those days we missed. I soon found my hands under her shirt, and discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. We were still in plain view of the road, so I suggested that we move somewhere more private. This was her turf, so I followed her. The small trail wasn't visible until we were about 20 feet away from it. It started behind a big clump of trees, with the trail going around the first few.

It was basically a one person trail, so we followed the river for about 200 yards where we came to a opening in the canopy. It appeared to me that Julie had cleared some of the brush from here since it looked fresh.

"Julie, do you maintain this place? It looks too clean to be woods."

"Yeah, this is my spot. I usually bring a lounger out here and read or tan. I actually cut down a few small trees so I could get some sun. I cut them down close to the ground and covered them with dirt. I spend so much time here, I might as well be comfortable, right?"

"I agree, sweetie. I'm really impressed. Did you take your jock boyfriend out here?"

"No, we mostly spent time at his place, his hangouts. He did come to my house a lot, but he wasn't into actually walking somewhere. It's funny, actually. He's such a sporto, yet refused to walk a couple miles in the woods with me."

"He sounds like such a loser. I'm glad he's gone. You deserve better than that. I didn't like him the first time I heard about him, and the more I hear, the more I'm glad you got away from him. Oh, I'm such an idiot! I never asked where you were going to college. Are you staying in state?"

"It's about time you asked, you idiot, since I'll be across town from you," she said.

"You're kidding, right? Don't mess with me about this."

"I'm not kidding you, Jim, I was accepted last year, so it is a great coincidence that we are in the same town in a month. You can show me around, if you'll talk to a freshman, that is."

Out of respect for her privacy I won't reveal which college, but it is literally within sight from my school's taller buildings. Another good thing about this is that this year I won't be living on campus, but with a couple of friends in a rented house. Now I was actually looking forward to going back to school.

"You know what," I said, "you haven't shown me how glad you are to see me yet."

"You perv, is that all you expect from me? I'm just teasing, I was just about to show you. Keep an eye on the river, though. A few times I've been daydreaming and people canoeing have seen me sunbathing naked. I actually don't mind it, it's pretty exciting, but I still try to be careful. This one time a 50 year old guy saw me and stopped. He made me suck him off or he would have told the police. I'm kidding! He was only 45."

"You are so funny sometimes. But hey, less talking and more sucking please."

"As you wish, my studly cousin."

She dropped down and went to work getting my dick out. I was wearing jean shorts that day, and after my belt and button were undone they fell to my feet. I didn't even have time to step out of them because she was soon yanking my boxer briefs down. My hardening cock bounced off of her face when it was released, and I soon saw one hand, and then her mouth around my shaft. With how aggressively she was attacking it, and how she kept her eyes glued to mine, I only lasted about a minute.

She swallowed my cum and stood up and kissed me. I thought I would be bothered about French kissing someone who just took my load, but it wasn't that bad at all. We made out some more and soon I had her shirt off and hanging on a nearby branch.

"You must be as horny as I am, you usually last longer. Although, I do see him coming back to life. Wait here a second, I'll be right back."

I watched my topless beauty walk off into the woods and stop about 40 feet in. She bent over and I could hear some noise, and when she turned around I saw she was carrying a towel. It actually turned out to be a blanket, and she came back and spread it out on the ground.

"Where did you get that?"

"This spring mom was going to throw out an old cooler, so I said I would take it. So I grabbed a shovel and came out here with it. I buried it half way in the ground, and I use a big rock to keep the lid down. I keep a blanket, a towel, some bottled water, and a bottle of suntan lotion in there. That way I don't have to carry this stuff with me all the time. I usually am carrying the lounger, and this way I only need to make one trip," she replied.

"Damn, that's a good idea. It keeps the squirrels and raccoons out of it, too. Smart and beautiful, a good combination."

"You don't need to kiss up, dear, you're going to get some as soon as you take my clothes off."

I kicked off my shorts finally, and I told her to lay down on the blanket. I untied her shoes first and took them and her socks off. Next I kissed my way up her legs. When I reached her shorts I teased her by pushing up the fabric until I reached her panties. Instead of taking her shorts off, I lifted up the leg of her cotton shorts and licked around her panties.

With the other hand I reached up and pulled her panties to the side. Her panties were wet, and when I lifted them off of her pussy her wetness held on for about an inch before breaking off. I decided that I'd teased her enough, so I told her to lift her butt for me. Grabbing the seams of both her shorts and panties, I slid them down and off her legs. I was a little greedy, so I counted my teasing her as foreplay.

I crawled up between her legs and then hovered over her. She guided me in to her dripping pussy and I started hammering away in her. It was a good thing that I had already cum once because there is no way I would have been able to keep up going this fast. I did settle down to a nice steady pace, though. I wanted to be sure that she got off this time, and about 5 minutes later I saw from her expression that she was close. I changed the speed again and she finally screamed out with an orgasm. If there was a canoe within a half mile they would have heard her without any doubt.

"Wow, that was amazing. You are amazing. Were you practicing while I was gone?"

"Very funny, Julie, you know it's just you. I only want you. And yes, you were pretty amazing. Let's just snuggle here for a while before getting dressed."

We stayed laid out on the blanket naked together for about 30 minutes, and it was so peaceful. I could see why she came out here. It made me think of this spot I know near where I go to school. It takes a half hour to get there, but it is really nice. I looked over at her and saw that she was all sticky from both our fluids, yet she didn't seem to care. She was ready to go again, also. She reached over and massaged me to another erection.

"Well, we really shouldn't let that nice hard cock go to waste. Don't you think so?"

"I'd have to agree. It would be such a shame to let it go."

With that, she rolled over on top of me and sat up. She lifted herself just enough to grab hold of me and aim it into her. I think this time around she was just after making me cum. She bounced off of me unmercifully. It was such a sight to see her tits bouncing wildly and hear our groins slapping together. I tried to think about fluffy animals or anything to keep me from cumming too quick, but it didn't work. She was still bouncing as I shot my third load of the afternoon. She finally felt the wetness and me getting smaller, so she stopped with me still in her.

I had done some research online when I got back from the cabin. I read all I could on how to please a woman. I had done fairly okay with the mechanics of sex, but I needed to know how to please a woman that didn't involve stuffing it in her. So I thought this was a perfect time to try out what I had learned. I reached out and tweaked her nipples for her, and moved south. I slid my hand down her belly to her crotch. We were still joined there, so I slid a finger between us and onto her clitoris.

I moved my finger side to side on her, and I watched her face as it contorted in pleasure. She started grinding into me, too, so I just held my finger in place and let her move on it. I could feel myself starting to grow again, and combined with her grinding on my finger, she had another orgasm. She wanted me to continue, so she got off me and moved to her hands and knees. I went slow this time, with nice gentle thrusts, and ten minutes later I came time number 4.

Up until this moment I had never came so many times. It must have been that I missed her so much and was unbelievably horny. Julie cleaned herself up in the river so she didn't go home all sticky. I'm pretty sure her mom knows what we are doing, but she remembered what her mom said about laundry and sex. We headed back for the car and went into her small town. We figured if she was supposed to be giving me the tour, we should probably at least drive through once.

I wasn't staying for supper that night, so when we got back I hugged Sandy and told Julie I'd call her later. We both have T-Mobile phones, so we could talk all we wanted now that she was back home and actually got reception. We talked pretty much every day, and most days more than once a day. During that month before school we probably saw each other 3 times a week. Most of the time I went up there, but occasionally we would meet half way and do lunch. If I was lucky I also did her in the car in a big parking lot like Target's.

She still got off on doing public things, and she would get so excited when someone would walk close-by while she was riding me in the back seat. I was into it now too, and it was thrilling to get a blow job with people literally getting into the car next to us. I doubt anyone saw us, and if they did I didn't really care at all. Most of the time I wanted them to see us. Another thing we discovered was her giving me head while I drove. Most of the time it was on quiet roads, but a few were in rush hour traffic. I knew people saw this, though, because we got honked at a few times.

I had moved into the rental house a week before school, so I was already settled in when Julie and her family came down. I went over and helped move her in, and her parents took me out to supper. Julie acted like a cousin instead of a lover around her family, so it was fun to see this side of her. I caught her mom flirting with me during supper, so that was a new twist. Thank god we were sitting at the table so I didn't have to hide my erection from her.

Julie spent the night in her dorm room, while Joe and Sandy stayed that night in a hotel. They could have been home in less than an hour, but they were tired from moving her. Personally I think they were sad that their girl had left the nest, and were just postponing going home for a day. About 10 that night there was a knock at the door. I figured it was Julie so I answered the door in my boxers. It was Sandy.

"Hi Aunt Sandy, is everything okay? Where's Uncle Joe?"

"Everything's fine. Can I come in?" She came in and I directed her to a chair. "So, do you always answer the door in your underwear? All right, that's not why I'm here. I know you two are whatever you are, having a fling, a couple, whatever, but I came here to ask you to look after my baby. You are still her cousin no matter what happens, and I just want to know someone is here for her."

"I promise you that I will take care of her. What we have is not a fling, either. We really like each other, and I'd never let anything bad happen to her. To be honest with you, she is my girlfriend, and that is how I'll introduce her. And no, I don't usually answer the door in my underwear. Usually it's in the nude. Well, that depends on who's at the door."

"There you go with that sense of humor of yours again. What are you trying to hide when you use humor? Are you scared, nervous? I bet you are hiding that you are actually a good guy. You don't have to hide that, Jim. Julie loves you for who you are, not who you let the world see with your protective humor. Don't be afraid of being hurt, you should let people in. I also know another reason Julie loves you, at least I've overheard her telling her friends."

"What is that?"

"She tells them she loves that big thing that's hanging out of your boxers at the moment. I'd have to agree with her, it is pretty big."

I looked down and saw that I was indeed hanging out. "I'm so sorry, Sandy, I didn't know it fell out," I said as I stuffed my growing cock back into the loose fabric of my boxer shorts. It was still creating quite the tent, and Sandy decided to go.

"That, my nephew, is my cue to leave. Please take care of my baby girl. Don't be a stranger, come home with her whenever you want. Good night dear."

"I will do both. Good night."

Julie called the next afternoon. Her parents had stayed past lunch, and then decided they had better go. I went over to her college so she could show me her completed room. It was mostly just to get me over there, of course. Her room was packed with all of her stuff, and combined with her roommates, there wasn't a whole lot of room. I asked the usual questions about if she liked her roommate, how she liked the room, and how it felt to be away from home and on her own. She's pretty level headed, so I didn't see any panic over being alone, and I think she will enjoy her freedom.

"My roommate Jessica is pretty nice. I have a feeling I won't see much of her since her girlfriend goes here too. That was an interesting sight, I bet you would have loved that," she said laughing to herself.

"Your roommate is a lesbian? I hope you told her you had a boyfriend and that you like penis, not pussy. So, did you see them making out?"

"You're so goofy. Wow, that was also the first time I heard you call yourself my boyfriend. That's so sweet. I've been thinking about us a lot. Is it okay if we leave out the fact that we are cousins? I don't want people to freak out. Of course at this school pretty much anything goes."

"I call you my girlfriend to my roommates. I don't think what we are doing is that wrong, it's not like we are brother and sister. Oh, I forgot to tell you that your mom stopped over last night. She told me that I have a big dick."

"What?! Why would my mom tell you that?"

"She came over to talk to me about some things, and I was wearing only my boxers. While we were talking it fell out of my shorts and she saw it. She said she overheard you telling your friends I had a big one, and she told me that you were right."

"Wow," she said, "why do I think it's so erotic that my mom saw your cock? That reminds me, Jessica is gone for the afternoon with her woman, do you want to do it on my bed? You know, break it in for me."

"It's about time you asked," I said as I took off my clothes.

We broke in her bed, all right. It was nice that we could do it in a bed and not have to be quiet about it. I'm pretty sure her neighbors heard us, because they gave me a look when I left later. That night she stayed over at my place and we christened my bed too. It's so nice to wake up next to her, it gives me these warm and fluffy feelings. I was falling hard for my wonderful cousin.

During that first week of school we were both pretty busy. I only saw her a couple of times for lunch, and that wasn't much time. We made plans for Saturday, and I told her to wear her walking shoes. There is a really nice walking trail by her campus that I go to fairly frequently. So the weekend rolls around and I pick her up. It was a little chilly out so she had shorts on with a long sleeve shirt. I know, that sounds funny, but Minnesotans are like that. I've seen people in shorts when there is frost on the windows. I guess we're just a different breed.

Twenty five minutes into our walk I asked if she wanted to see my quiet place. She said yes, so we veered off the main trail onto basically a deer path into the woods. A couple minutes down the trail you reach the river. Across the river is an old Mill. Basically the old version of a grain elevator. It's really a nice place down here, and there is a small island right off shore.

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers
12