Lake Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

"This is nice," she said. "It reminds me of my place at home."

"I knew it would, that's why I wanted to take you here."

"Maybe at this spot we won't get caught doing it. I still laugh thinking about the look on that guy's face."

"Then maybe we better try out our luck at our new spot."

She answered by walking over to a fallen tree and dropping her pants and underwear. I guess that meant she wanted to do it. We didn't bother taking off clothes or anything, we just had lustful hot noisy sex by the slow moving river. A small deer came over and watched for a while, but other than that no visitors. She was really getting into it, too, because she was saying stuff like "oh yeah, fuck me… fuck me harder…oh baby….ram me with that big cock."

I can usually last for a long time doggy style, but with her shouting out these things I found myself cumming in her after only 5 minutes. She didn't mind at all because she told me she just wanted to feel me inside her. She knew she'd get more later.

Oh, right, I forgot to tell you about our funny story of being caught. We went over to her secret spot to have sex one day, as we had a few times before, but this time ended up to be different. We were on the blanket, Julie on her hands and knees, and me kneeling behind her. I was slowly thrusting in and out of her when I see a guy in a canoe floating by. It was way too late to stop because from his mouthing dropping we knew we had been seen.

So I keep going and he's staring at her tits hanging there, swaying back and forth from our combined movement. She got such a rush from being seen that she came with a very obvious, very vocal orgasm. So this stranger got an eyeful and an earful of Julie at her best. For days afterwards she would all of a sudden say "that was so hot," and I would know what she meant. I must admit that I really got off on it too, and was looking for a way to be seen again.

Getting back to the present story, she wiped up some and pulled her panties and shorts back up. We walked back to campus trying to find more spots in the woods where we could fool around. She wanted to get changed for supper, so I escorted her back to her dorm room. Jessica was there so we finally got to meet.

"Jessica, this is my boyfriend Jim. We just did it, so I have to change clothes for supper."

"Hi Jim, nice to meet you. Does she always talk like this, or just when she's horny?"

"Nice to meet you too. Just when she's horny. She's usually such a good girl."

"I'm telling you, Jessica, you're really missing out by not taking cock. Jim here is pretty big, you should check it out sometime."

"You never know, Julie, maybe someday I'll ask to watch you two. It might be interesting."

Julie got all serious on me when that sunk in. "You'd want to watch us? That is so hot. I think you should watch. Seriously, I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Hmm, how about right now?" Jessica inquired.

"Tell me you're serious and we'll do it," was my Julie's response.

All of this talk was getting me all horned up, so when Jessica said she was serious, I had to be careful not to cum in my pants. Julie immediately stripped off her clothes and laid on her bed. The funny thing is that the first thing that came to my mind was "Dear Penthouse." Jessica watched as my dick came into view and said, mostly to herself, "wow, that thing is big." So finally I am standing there totally naked in front of two girls.

Julie hands me both of her pillows as I'm standing there, so when she lifted her butt up off the bed I put them underneath her ass. I crawled onto the bed and in between her spread legs. Jessica came right over and put her hands on the bed so she could lean over and watch. She watched as all eight inches became embedded in her roommate. She moved her head about a foot from where we were joined and was fascinated by how I looked going in and out of her.

"Damn, Julie, you have a great pussy. It's too bad you waste it by being with a guy. No offense, Jim, you seem pretty nice, but I just like the ladies."

I was so turned on by being watched, especially at such close range, that I was absolutely pounding her pussy. I watched her tits jiggling like crazy each time my body slammed against hers. I finally finished with a grunt, and Jessica watched as my cum started to run out of her pussy.

"That's gross, Julie, how can you let a guy deposit his junk inside you?"

"Jessica, I'd appreciate it if you didn't do your man-hater thing in front of me. I don't say anything derogatory about your lesbian activities. You prefer to lick another girl's pussy, and I prefer to suck a man's cock. I hope you'll be understanding enough to see that not all people are alike. Jim and I both thought that this would be really hot, and it was right up until you said that mean thing to me. I love Jim, and if he wants to cum in me, on me, or in my mouth I'll let him."

"I'm sorry. Just because I had a bad experience when I was younger doesn't mean I should think all guys are bad. To be honest, I thought that watching you two was really hot. You have a pretty cock, Jim, it reminds me of my toy. Maybe someday when I'm ready I'll try the real thing."

"Thanks Jessica, I'm taken so you'll have to find another one to test drive. Maybe you two should kiss and make up."

I paused long enough to get glared at by Julie, then thought I'd better fix this one fast. "I'm just kidding. It's just a guy thing to want to watch two girls make out. Jessica, if you and your lady ever want an audience, give me a call."

"Jim, you pig!" Julie yelled/laughed at me as she slapped my arm.

From what I hear, Jessica never did try out a real cock. We all made up after that little spat, and ended up doing it in front of her quite a few times. Even her girlfriend watched once. Jessica not choosing cock was not a total loss for mankind like it would be if the ever beautiful Julie switched teams.

Supper went well, and she decided to stay overnight with me. We showered together in the morning, and thinking it was just us guys, my roommate walked into the bathroom while Julie was still toweling off. After a good 20 second look, he apologized profusely and backed out of the room. She wasn't mad at all. In fact, she laughed before I did.

She ended up staying with me a lot that year. Her sophomore year she lived with me in an apartment. I don't think there was one parking lot in town where we didn't make love those 2 years. Everyone thought that when I graduated that year that everything would change. I had to move close to Minneapolis for my job, and she still had two years of school left. We spent every weekend together and I visited for supper quite a bit.

You're probably thinking this is leading up to me telling you that we drifted apart those two years, but we didn't. We spent all extra time together, and her mom never ratted us out. Her dad thought it was weird that we were so close and that she never dated anyone, but I think Sandy kept him under control. Everything changed for both of us when Julie turned 21.

Julie was home visiting her parents when they told her that they needed to tell her something important. From their tone she knew that it was serious, so she braced herself for the worst.

"Julie, dear, you know we love you very much, right? And you know that we would never purposely hurt you, but what I'm going to tell you will forever change your life. We were never going to tell you, but after your anger and confusion wears off, you will be glad to hear it. I know that sounds weird, but you'll have to trust me. Do you remember when I walked in on you and Jim after you had had sex?"

"Mom! I thought you weren't going to tell dad that!"

"Honey, just please hear me out. I lied to you that day, and now that you two are so serious I just have to tell you. I lied to cover up my secret, I thought if I kept up the lie I could keep you two apart and you would never find out. I've been so afraid of being embarrassed or humiliated that I couldn't think about how this lie was affecting you too. Remember when I told you that I had the affair with my cousin? I met Joe soon after, and we knew we were right for each other."

"When we first started dating I was a week late. I didn't think anything of it, you know how it is being on the pill, and after a few weeks I found out I was pregnant. This is so hard, but Joe is your dad, and will always be your dad and loves you very much, but he isn't your biological father. That means you and Jim aren't blood relatives. Honey, you don't have to hide anymore. You can be with the man you love."

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers
12