Lake Cabin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

"Me too," I replied with a genuine smile. "We'd like to have you over soon, so we'll let you check your calendar and see when you are free."

"Do you guys want to join us for supper?" Zach asked.

"We'd love to," Julie and I answered at the same time, which brought a laugh from all of us. We watched each other shower and dress, then checked out of the hotel and went for supper.

That steak supper lead to an instant friendship between all of us, and we did get together two weeks later. Basically we did the same things each time, but maybe three months later things started to happen. Julie and I both had agreed that there would be no sex, but we did evolve into some touching. The ironic part of the story is that our first touching with them happened at the same place we first touched. The cabin.

We trusted them enough that we finally invited them up north with us. We drove separately because of schedule conflicts, but in all actuality they arrived 4 hours after we did. Julie and I are always naked at the lake, so we didn't bother to dress when our friends arrived. They laughed at our casualness, and we gave them a quick tour of the place before going for a boat ride. We did actually get dressed for this part, though that would change later.

Michelle looked very hot in her bikini, and Zach's fat cock was quite evident in his swimming trunks. I caught him eyeing Julie, who looked pretty dang good herself. Michelle's eyes did a quick inventory of me, too, but I think she felt bad that I was the homely one on the boat. I'm just kidding, she was checking out my goods. Since we had never given a tour to people who knew us sexually, Julie was getting a kick out of pointing out where we first goofed around, where we first had sex, and where our spying neighbor would be perched with his binoculars.

Zach and Michelle seemed to enjoy the tour and the boat ride, which made me feel a little better. The tour was over, so we docked the boat and headed up for the house. The ladies made the supper, and the guys consumed Budweiser. That's how the cavemen did it too, wasn't it? Hey, we offered to help, but they told us we were in the way. Right. They just wanted to gossip. Needless to say that a few hours later Zach and I were pretty drunk, and doing a good job of embarrassing our ladies.

I don't recall what happened that night, but I was told I made an ass out of myself. Good thing I didn't remember, then. Breakfast was made by the girls, and us men noticed that they were speaking a little too loudly. It was either that or the massive hangovers we had. Anyways, food actually helped, and by 11 we were feeling almost human again.

We all decided to go to our island for a bit, so we loaded up blankets, some sandwiches, and an assortment of beverages to hold us down. We anchored a few feet off of shore and made it in with only our feet wet. I hadn't done much boating, so I figured it was easier to dry your feet than un-stuck a boat. Nobody objected, and we quickly set up home on the beach.

So with ladies in bikinis and guys in swim trunks, we started relaxing. Julie was a bit horny, so she again related the story of how we began to fool around, but this time with a little more specifics. Zach and Michelle listened closely, and I knew Zach was enjoying it. How did I know, you ask? Well, his trunks were tenting out very obviously, that's how. So were mine, but I tried not to look down. I relived in my head what she was saying, and my memories quickly went back to the first time I saw her tits. Right here on this very island.

"Honey, why don't you re-enact the story for us," I teasingly suggested.

She did, and we'd all seen her tits many times, but being out in the open was definitely a huge turn on. It wasn't long until we were all naked, and if I stayed in that position long I'd have to worry about a cock shaped tan line on my chest. But we didn't, so no problem there. Julie waved towards the spies house, then moved towards me and inhaled my dick. Michelle did the same to Zach, and he and I exchanged a "hell yeah" glance.

Michelle was as horny as I'd ever seen her, and she removed her mouth from Zach's pole and watched Julie do her thing. "Julie? I know the rules, but I have a question for you and Jim."

Julie was intrigued, so she stopped and said go ahead. I didn't care what she asked, as long as Julie could finish what she started when it was done.

"Do you think I could touch Jim's dick? I know it crosses our line, but I've always wanted to hold it. What do you think?" Michelle asked.

Julie looked to me, and I nodded yes, and so Julie answered her. "We're ok with it, as long as the no penetration rule stays in effect. There is only one stipulation, though."

"What's that?" Michelle asked nervously.

"I get to touch Zach's. it's so thick, I just want to see if my hand will fit around it."

Our friends exchanged a look, and both nodded. I'm guessing they had planned this ahead of time, but I didn't care if it was premeditated. As long as someone's hand was on my dick, I didn't care. Underneath all of my macho bluster, I actually was ok with it as long as Julie was there, and we could keep an eye on each other. We both loved each other more than anything, so we knew we wouldn't cheat, but a few harmless touches amongst friends wasn't going to hurt us.

So without any major fanfare, Michelle and Julie traded spots, and Julie touched her fourth cock, and I was touched by my third woman. I know it was the exact same thing that Julie does to me, but it felt so much more thrilling having a new hand on it. I know it's all mental, but I was absolutely throbbing. When I finally looked away from the new hand on me, Michelle's eyes were locked on mine, and she smiled the sweetest smile at me. Zach was a lucky man.

I looked over at my beautiful wife and suddenly felt less man-like. Her fingers couldn't touch her thumb around his cock. I know from experience that her thumbnail and middle finger nail touch around mine, so he was quite a bit bigger than me. I looked back to Michelle, and she could see the sadness in my eyes.

"Don't even start worrying about that," she said. "I have to be really wet for him to go easily in me. We can never just bang, I always have to be warmed up first. I love it, but sometimes I would trade for a smaller one. Yours is very long and thick, so don't start getting envious, ok?"

"Julie, you can blink now," I called over to her to break her trance.

"What? Oh, sorry," she said as she snapped out of her daze. She once again focused on Zach's dick, and both her hands were now moving up and down his fat shaft. "Wow, Zach, this thing would either really hurt or really feel good. How do you take this in, Michelle?"

She knew it wasn't really a question, so she just laughed and kept stroking me. Her technique was different from my wife's, and it felt good to experience a new thing. She would focus more on the head, taking my precum and working it into the ridge, making a wet enclosure with her fist. The other hand was wrapped around the base of my shaft with her fingers grabbing my balls.

Michelle must have decided that she wanted to see me cum, because she sped up and was now running her hand from head to base, occasionally adding spit for lubricant. For most of this she would keep her eyes focused on my dick, but when she locked her eyes on mine I knew I wouldn't last. She looked down as I grunted and watched me shoot jet after jet of cum onto my stomach. She never stopped pumping, and only stopped when I was soft. Michelle thought it was hilarious when she ran her hands thru my cum and made a mess of my chest hair.

"Your turn," I told her.

"Are you sure?" she asked, a little nervous.

"Yes, I want to see your clit close up. Besides, they are still busy," I said, nodding to our spouses.

We both watched them for a moment, and they were quite the vision. Zach was on his back, propped up on his elbows, with my wife between his spread legs with both hands wrapped around his tree trunk of a cock.

"Yeah, guess so. No oral, remember?"

"I know. So just lay back and enjoy," I told her as we traded spots.

Michelle was bald, so I had no hair to get in the way, and her pussy looked amazing. I hope that Julie's body looks this good when we reach their age. She had parted her legs for me, so I got on my hands and knees and crawled in closer. She was visibly wet, so I knew she was into it, and her clit was barely peeking out of its hood.

"Can I?" I asked.

She nodded, so I moved my right hand up her thigh until I reached her vagina. I never go directly for the prize, so I circled my fingers around her opening and teased her with occasional contact. The heaving of her chest gave her excitement away, and finally I grew aggressive and ran a finger down her lips. Michelle shuddered from the contact, and I repeated the same thing, except this time I pushed with more pressure, just barely pushing her lips apart.

Many times I've seen this pussy getting filled by her husband, but I was really taking my time with it because for the first time it was mine for the exploring. Still avoiding her clit, I massaged her labia, rubbing and rubbing until her lips were open for me. She was surprisingly tight, and when I stuck two fingers in her finally she moaned loudly and thrusted up against my hand.

This, too, drew some attention, but they were still busy so I kept going. I wasn't tender at all, more focused on getting her off right away. Her clit could physically be held between my fingers, and I treated it like a mini penis and tugged on in with my thumb and forefinger. When I got my rhythm down better I moved my other hand over to finger her. She really liked this, so I kept doing the same thing until she tensed up and let out a guttural moan as she came.

"Wow," I said to her after a few calming down moments, "That was amazing."

"No kidding," was her only response.

We had missed Zach cumming, because when we looked over at them he was between Julie's legs fingering her like crazy. I knew she wouldn't last long this way, and sure enough she started to buck from her orgasm. Julie was extremely wet, and when Zach moved his hand we all could see she was dripping wet and didn't care if we were watching.

"Get that thing hard for me, I want you to fuck me," Julie said to me.

I wasn't used to hear frank talk like that from her, but I wasn't going to make a protest over it. I think just the shock of her words made me hard, because not a minute later I was fucking her from behind with Zach and Michelle watching closely. Since she had said to fuck her, instead of make love, that is what I did. A couple of times I rammed her hard enough to knock her off her elbows, and she seemed to be royally enjoying it.

Zach had mounted Michelle doggie style now, too, and they were literally a foot away. It was very exciting to be doing this with someone watching, and doubly exciting to be doing this out in the open with the possibility of someone watching us. All of these things finally got to me, and I pulled out and shot my load onto Julie's ass and sat there breathless. Julie rolled over to watch our friends, and he did the same thing of cumming on her butt.

The girls went into the water to clean up, and us guys laid there spent. After they rejoined us we had our lunch on the beach, under the watchful eye of our neighbor, I would assume. I felt a little guilty over the public show, but not enough guilt to worry about it.

The rest of that weekend went well, but there was no more sexual activity. Julie and I genuinely liked Zach and Michelle and became real friends that has lasted for 15 years now. Shortly after that weekend Julie became pregnant, and we welcomed a healthy baby girl, Jessica, into the world. Zach and Michelle had their boy three months after Jessica, for which we were delighted for them. Adam was lucky enough to have good looking parents, and was a nice looking kid.

Birthday's and special events were celebrated together, and every year all of us went back to our cabin. Julie is very sentimental, so the cabin has stayed pretty much the same, except that now she mows her trail into the woods instead of roughing it. This past summer, with Jessi having turned 15, we gave her some more responsibility and freedom, and so she's now taking the boat out by herself.

All of us old people were standing on the deck watching them return. She gracefully guided the boat in to tie it up, and we all clapped for her. She and Adam jumped on the dock, held hands, and walked off towards Julie's trail.

"Hey," I said to the others, "where do you think they're going?"

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers
12