Lake Day with Hubby

Story Info
Me and hubby hit the lake.
1.2k words
3.65
12.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dmac203
Dmac203
2 Followers

Today is the day we are going to the lake. We have rented a ski boat and it is blue with sparkles in the paint. It's so pretty. Before we make it to the boat ramp we make a pit stop at the beer barn. I get these Pina colada drinks and you are drinking beer, Bud lights. The usual fruity drinks for me and beer for you.

The weekend was a hot one already but the big fluffy clouds really seemed to help protect from the scorcher. As we pull up to the lake the breeze is flowing you can hear the wind chimes hanging on the docks. You back the boat down the ramp and I guide it off the trailer into the water. While i am waiting for you to park the truck I circle the boat around and glide up to the dock and tie off the boat.

Soon enough you are on climbing on board. Slowly pulling away from the dock the wake spreads from the back of the boat. We are relaxed no kids bugging us to do anything or go anywhere and we are already half naked in swim wear. Cruising on the lake wind in our hair sun on our skin we are nearing where we will tie off the boat in a cove. We are going to tie up to a couple boats already there but we are still early so to speak.

Drinks are open, music is playing. The more time passes the more boats tie up around us. A few people are topless while others are still full dress.

You comment to me that some things are worth seeing while others should just stay covered. I laugh but completely agree.

Looking at all the boats that have accrued there it's become a party. Im working on a buzz now. Just seeing people exposing themselves has you all grabby. It feels nice to be caressed. Soaking up the attention and affection is nice.

You kiss me on my neck run your hands down my back to my butt. Pulling my bottoms off . Join the party you say. I'm watching the girls topless on the other boats as you are fondling my naked behind. I hand you the tanning oil, it smells of coconut and citrus. Rubbing it on my shoulders massaging it in and down my back along my sides. Now to my plump ass.

This i find sensual and arousing. You have both hands on my cheeks squeezing and lightly shaking it to watch it bounce. Then you kick my legs apart slide you hand down my crack to my lips. Your hands are strong and soft to the touch.

You push one finger inside me and can tell I have been turned on for a while. It's tight but very juicy. You swirl your finger around and a moan slips through my barely parted lips. It's so sexy. You work it in and out and my juices are drip off your hand onto the boat seats. You know I'm ready for more so you pull out just knowing how achy I want it.

You turn me around giving me a taste of myself then kiss me deeply furthering my lust for you. When you stop kissing me I reach for your dick to convince you to give it to me. You pop my hand playfully and say if you want what I've got you need to make a new friend like the ones you can't take your eyes off of. I give you a faux pouty face and then a devilish wink.

Now it's a task to win your approval and it's fueled by my wanton pussy. I grab my bottoms off the boat and slip them on making my way over to the gorgeous women who are tan as can be and tits exposed. By the look of them I can tell they are so into women and men for that matter. I invite them to come join us for drinks and our company.

Telling them we are wanting to share which they picked up on what I meant. My mission was successful by the surprised look on your face when I came back with two ladies. One is a medium in height and is a brunette with blue eyes. She is my favorite. The other has darker brown hair and green eyes. She is really there for the drinks and to watch.

We are sitting around now. You playfully tug on my bikini top ,oh no look what I did. Then she tugs on her suit bottoms revealing her clean shaven bejeweled pussy. She is lovely to look at and I can't resist touching the jewels. I've got curious hands. I have to know what she feels like.

I run my fingers down her slit to her ass. Her breathing has changed and I take that as my sign she like me. She grabs my breasts and runs her thumbs over my erect nipples. My finger is pressing in her pussy and thumb is circling her clit. Her head is tilted back but I really want to see those blue eyes as I do it.

I start using 2 fingers in her slowly pulling them out and push them back in. She is wet and so tight. I pick up speed really working my arm. You are now behind me pulling your dick out and rubbing my lips with it then push right in. She is getting close to Cumming her hips are rocking as I go. She is kissing me. Her lips are soft and thin she really knows how to kiss

. It's fucking delightful! I'm grinding into you as you fuck me, you are keeping up with me. The other girl watching us has been playing with her boobs for a while and is now working her clit. She likes watching you and us too but especially you. It turns her on to watch you fuck us. It's so hard when I come that the sound of me orgasming causes blue eyes to orgasm too. We come to a still so breathless. But this doesn't last long I move from in front of her and have you taste her vejazzle pussy then I tell you that you need to share.

So you position your cock to go into her. Thrusting forward she gasps. It's a big dick for her too. I'm on my knees watching you give her a good fucking playing with my nipples and pussy. You are building up your breath is harsh and shallow. I tell you that's right baby come for me cum on my tits. And in a moments time I have your cum sliding down my body.

And just what we didn't expect the green eye girl comes over and licks up your hot cum off my sexy body. Then gives me a good pussy licking. And the blue eyed brunette is sucking your again hard dick. It's sexy to watch you as you watch me. I'm turned on. And so sensitive that I cum again all gushy. And the sight of that gives you what you need to cum in her mouth. And she swallows your whole load. You pull her up and kiss her sweetly as your way of saying thank you.

My green eyed woman. Kisses me too. We help each other out our suits back on. Then we all sit around for another drink talking about what just happened.

Dmac203
Dmac203
2 Followers