Lake Group Playing

Story Info
Enjoying the view.
2.9k words
4.12
23.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Though with various real elements, the story is fictional.)

***

The weather was unusually warm for April, with even the water warming up enough after several days to be comfortable, at least for several minutes. I had arrived around noon, after enjoying a bowl. The day was glorious while walking to my normal spot carrying a ground blanket and towel.

Two women were already there, both known for years, both still undressing. One, shorter and buxom, was just pushing down her unbuttoned shorts, a bikini bottom revealed at the point where the zipper ended, just above where I knew her trimmed bush started. The other woman, taller but with smaller breasts, was pulling her cotton dress over her head, still wearing a pair of cycling shorts, which clearly showed she was not wearing panties. In other words, a pretty typical start to enjoying the sun.

I spread out my blanket, hung my riding jacket under a tree, and quickly undressed to join them. After getting naked, I was surprised to see a bottle of sparkling wine being opened, with three cups.

"We enjoy a bottle of wine at the start of the season," Pam, the buxom woman explained, as her friend laughed. Lisa added "or two" when given a full cup, taking a deep drink. "Enjoy" Pam said as she handed me a foaming cup, wonderfully cool feeling in the warm bright sunshine. I too took a deep drink, having no reason not to indulge with a couple of naked women on a gorgeous warm spring day. The sweet carbonated wine was a perfect accompaniment to what had been previously smoked.

We have been sunbathing together at this nudist lake for years, though this was my first time socializing in such fashion. I was not concerned about getting hard, familiar over the years of how both looked naked. Lisa, as expected, had a tiny cropped narrow strip of hair above her pussy. Pam had a powder puff of a bush, a bit larger and curlier than customary in the summer months. Right now looking more like her younger sister's bush, having seen both together several times over the years, allowing pleasantly intriguing thoughts to arise when looking at both naked.

Pam's breasts hung free as she poured her cup full, and when glancing over at Lisa, I saw she had lips on the now empty cup, while her eyes were looking right at Pam. Who also took a large drink, looking at Lisa and saying that it was time to fill her cup. As she poured, I emptied my cup, already starting to feel a growing buzz.

Turning to me, Pam did not need to ask about filling the drained cup held out to her. However, as she held the bottle, she seemed to be splitting her attention between pouring and looking at my now starting to swell cock as she knelt, providing a fine view of her lovely labia, slightly spread. Not wanting to get too entranced with Pam's pussy and its attractive round bush, framed by hanging breasts and lovely large nipples, resulted in looking over at Lisa. I saw that she had almost finished her second cup already. Also noting how her nipples seemed a bit erect, along with noticing how a hand had casually gone between her legs. Shifting my attention from this lusciously tempting sight, it was clear she too was looking at my slightly expanded cock.

Men cannot really conceal their interest by the time they start getting hard, but neither woman seemed to mind. Pam finished her cup, then poured the remainder of the bottle into Lisa's cup. Who was sitting a bit sluttily, actually, fingers lightly brushing over her pussy. Seeing how I was looking at her friend, Pam just grinned before standing up, going to her bike trailer, bending over to get another bottle of wine. With her moist pussy more than accidentally visible as she took her time, giving both of us a good view of her naked ass.

Though by no means the first time I had seen her pussy, the fact was that we were all getting a bit drunk - and a bit turned on. Pam's pussy lips had started to swell and darken, with more than a hint of now glistening moistness. Lisa giggled, then said she did not want to keep waiting, adding how she was sure that I did not want that either. Touching my leg, she asked "Right?"

My tongue being loosened after two quick glasses of bubbling sweetness, I replied that taking time was fine, considering how nice the view was, admitting what had captured my attention. "Not only your attention" she replied, her hand moving a bit, making me sigh as my cock grew along my thigh, becoming more than half hard, and knowing that my erection would be delightfully impossible to stop.

Pam finally stood up and turned, grinning in profile, large breasts tipped with no longer flat nipples being nicely displayed, holding the second wine bottle by its neck as she walked back to us. She ended up standing quite near me, her pussy close to my face, while she unwrapped the wire caged cork. The scent was incredibly intoxicating, something she undoubtedly knew, seeing how my cock grew harder as my mind disappeared in her pure female perfume. When the cork popped, we returned to getting our cups filled, taking either a pause or simply ending this unusual start to another season of nudism here.

In April, there is not much green plant cover compared to summer, but so early, with no one around and drinking the second bottle, being a bit more exhibitionistic than normal seemed fine. Generally, nudists tend to frown on anything approaching sex in public, but we were all basically considering this to be a private space at the moment. One where we had been comfortably naked together over years. Yet also shifting our behavior a bit, letting a certain animal aspect develop, of the sort that adults have experience of, minds drifting as thoughts stray into normally unconsidered directions.

Conversation soon drifted to the two women talking about a couple who had sunbathed last year in the area next to where we normally hung out. Apparently they came not only to sunbathe, when recounting what they had seen, being fairly direct. "They started humping, making waves, you could see them fucking," Pam said, "right in the water. She was moaning real loud too - he was definitely inside her."

Lisa added that they were so obvious, she had stood up to watch. She giggled a bit when saying "they were definitely fucking - I could see them the whole time. A long time, having sex, right in front of us. Everyone was watching - men and women, everyone."

Pam then teasingly, and in some hard to define sense fondly, said "Lisa, you couldn't stop looking, even before you stood up - making me see what was going on too."

I asked if this was the couple that often came by last summer, where the women dyed her hair from blonde to red in mid-July or so? Lisa laughed, saying "Is that what you notice? I don't think so." I had gotten harder as they talked, something they had definitely noticed. Though part of the reason my cock had become delightfully swelled was having seen how Lisa's hand had been moving over her shaved pussy lips while talking about watching a couple have sex in public.

Another part was how intently I had listened to them, remembering other times from the previous summer that this couple had been passionate in the water while being watched - and not only by me from a distance. Or seeing what they did before or after getting very intimate in the water, often with an audience. I had really enjoyed seeing how her nipples looked after being played with - or lightly bitten, making her writhe helplessly.

Giving more details about what had happened, Pam explained "They were so loud we stood up, and saw how they were fucking, holding each other's big asses. Big waves too." Lisa giggled again, her cup empty, adding "Very big waves - very fun to watch even though they shouldn't do that. It gives people ideas." She was staring straight at my cock, her middle finger pressed between her pussy lips, slowly sliding it up and down over her undoubtedly slippery slit.

"Some people like getting off in front of other people. I'm sure they were enjoying themselves with an audience there, like sucking her sexy girlish tits, making her sexy nipples hard." It was a surprise to be talking like this, realizing that various inhibitions had completely faded away.

Pam laughed a bit, then added "So you do pay attention, don't you?" Drawing my attention to her as she arched her back and spread her legs wide, exposing her open and clearly dampening pussy. She was quite obviously exhibiting herself in an explicitly sexual way to a man whose cock was still growing inexorably. Pam is an exhibitionist, often mentioning over the years how she would garden in the summer wearing nothing but bikini bottoms, and not care who saw. Or talk about travelling wearing nothing but a tank top and short skirt, attracting all sorts of attention - though that was according to her, it certainly seemed likely. Admittedly, nudists do have different standards, but she certainly did not mind being watched.

"Well, yes, it happens, but I try not to get ideas too. Sometimes, though..."

"Like now?"

"Well sure, talking about sex with naked people can be a turn on - we are all adults, after all. And to be honest, I thought she was sexy, with those smallish tits and big wide ass, very Rubenesque." Talking like this is always a turn on for me. Apparently, the words were not only affecting me, this being a great way to enjoy conversation nude, though generally not outdoors with two women.

Lisa seemed to move a bit and sigh before saying "We both had wondered what your cock would look like. Very nice .. very nice." The second time saying "very nice" almost seemed to be a moan, leading me to turn away from the explicit view being offered by Pam. Lisa's nipples had grown delightfully hard, much like they would look coming out of cold water, but the reason now was clearly due to her playing with herself, looking between my legs.

Pam's left hand intentionally brushed along my thigh as she said "You can touch yourself too, you know - Lisa won't mind." My hand reached down, and the contact was magical, starting to become lost in touching my stiff cock in front of two horny women. Pam's "nice cock" seemed moaned too, as her hand slid lightly over my thigh hair, soon approaching the hair surrounding my balls. Lisa was now clearly fingering her pussy, expression totally aroused, watching me jack off as Pam's fingers continued to play with my pubic hair.

"Like that?" Pam asked, causing me to reply "Oh fuck yes, I love jacking off when my hair is touched like that." By this point, my mind was barely functioning, watching a woman masturbate outdoors in front of me as another woman continued to tease me perfectly.

"Like what you see? Lisa is hot, isn't she?"

"Gorgeous," I answered, unable to stop from adding "she has such a sexy wet cunt now, playing with herself."

Pam's fingers had been lightly stroking my balls when she shifted position, her large breasts hanging tantalizingly close. I have always found them sexy, but never imagined them available like this - or being so turned on. Unable to stop, I cupped her soft tit, sliding her erect nipple against my palm, beginning to feel Pam up in front of her friend.

Getting more bold as she leaned down, my hand slid down her side, crossing at her hip to caress along her inner thigh. I moaned "fuck yes" when her tit started to touch my cockhead. A bit of pre-cum started to work its magic on both of us, providing wonderfully slippery contact between her stiff nipple and my sensitive cock slit. The sensation of soft weight was exquisite as my hand rose between her open legs.

She started to move against my hand when it slid over her warm ass, taking my cock in her hand to rub it over her tits, both of us having drifted into the decadent haze that intimate contact creates, no longer concerned about anything except getting off.

"Lisa likes looking" Pam said as she sank lower, something I could see from Lisa's face, with an expression that plainly showed her mind was now between her legs. "Just like watching that couple kiss and fuck," she added, "playing with herself. Right next to me. Playing with herself - in front of me."

"Lisa is so hot .. watching a turn-on .. getting ideas .. showing off" were the sort of essentially disjointed spoken thoughts I was capable of, feeling her heavy yielding breasts against my jutting horny cock. One thing about nudist places is that taking off clothes provides no challenge at all, as it happens right at the start. This probably being one of the main reasons that nudists tend to frown on anything too overtly sexual.

Though once things get started in such a natural setting, it is not a surprise how easily they continue, any concerns about being seen lost in the tempting sensations. The warm sun felt wonderful, providing the perfect setting to look at Lisa as she masturbated shamelessly in front of us, Pam's head turned to watch her too. In a certain way, all nudists are exhibitionists, and as turned on as we were, showing off like this becomes irresistible adult fun.

My hand had been sliding between Pam's legs teasingly, from the end of her ass crack to the top of her bush. Her reactions made it obvious she was getting really horny, moving her hips to position my fingers to keep touching her wet open slit.

Soon, I was touching her hot cunt the same way Lisa was playing with herself, telling Pam how hot it was to play with her like this. Her words seemed like mine, generally dirty and not really organized, but extremely sexy to hear. "Fuck yes .. hot tits .. slutty .. Lisa .. cock .. deeper .. fuck yes .. yessss" she said as my finger began to enter her sweet open honeypot. I love finger fucking a horny wet cunt, and Pam was clearly starting to love what I was doing to her, sliding along her slippery soft flesh, her moans and motion starting to get more explicit.

Lisa had become utterly slutty, watching what was going on and playing with herself. We had become willing voyeurs and exhibitionists, our lust completely exposed to each other for the first time. The sort of fun normally shared in private with one partner, not shared outdoors with three people. Yet now, it seemed perfectly natural for us to be indulging in naked mutual fun.

Somewhat abruptly, Pam moved to squat over me, hand on my cock, sliding it over her slippery wet slit, breath catching, then she started murmuring "fuck me .. go inside me .. fuck me .. want it?" Asking like that is always arousing, promising that yes is always the only correct answer with a wet cunt ready to fuck.

"Fuck yes .. I want it .. public .. Lisa looking .. ride slow." Feeling her lips slide over my cock head made me moan "god yes .. I want your cunt .. around my cock .. so fucking good."

Her riding down was heavenly, the slow engulfing of my rigid length creating irresistible satisfaction for both of us. Clearly, she could not stop enjoying the ride until reaching my bush. Where she started to grind herself against me, extended clit rubbing over my cock as she shifted, head hanging back, providing a view that showed off both women's tits and their gorgeous turned on pussies.

We fucked facing each other, letting Lisa watch us, my hands holding Pam's ass as she slid up and down. The view of moving breasts and cock going past spread cunt lips then reversing, glistening with her pussy juices was gorgeous. This is a position to enjoy over the long term, time disappearing as we kept fucking each other. We had given in to pure animal mindlessness, leading to heavenly animal pleasures, my now slippery fingers spreading her ass wide, starting to touch around her soft ass hole.

Lisa's moaning got louder, with words like "fuckers," "big cock," and "wet cunt" mixed in. Looking at her while fucking another woman was entrancing, seeing how her toes and feet had tensed as her moaning grew deeper and louder. The sounds of our fucking, bodies slapping together, cock at sopping pussy was just as loud.

Then time sped up deliciously, both of us starting to move in concert, leading to deeper and longer thrusting. Orgasm grew close, a finger pressing against her hole feeling the quivering contractions as she started cumming, pussy squeezing so delightfully. I was able to ride the first waves, until she pushed me on my back on the grass.

She began grinding, talking about being filled - "fuck yes .. fill me .. cum so good .. feel my cunt .. fuck me .. want it?" Her voice was so tempting that I just lost myself in pumping hot cum deep into her waiting cunt. Lisa's moaning was as mindless as my own, lost in orgasm, masturbating as she watched.