Lake House Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac98
Mac98
12 Followers

"Thanks," She said, "again.."

"No, Virginia. Thank YOU." I replied.

I crept up next to her and she turned around so she'd be on her back and I kissed her neck, massaged her breasts again and rubbed her belly. She turned towards me and we kissed for the next 5 minutes.

After, I got up, put my t-shirt and pajamas on and brought her clothes back to her.

"It may be a good idea not to tell everyone what just happened, V," I said, "it may be too soon, especially for Kyle."

"Yeah, you're right," She answered, "but this wasn't a one time thing, was it? Cause I do care for you."

I lay down next to her and looked at her.

"Hey! I love you. I wouldn't use you as a one night stand." I assured her.

She put her head between my right arm and my chest and fell asleep. Not much later, I did too.

The next morning, when I awoke, I woke Virginia up too. We went back into the lake house, entered quietly and went downstairs to bed. The following morning, no one suspected a thing, Kyle didn't even realize Virginia had ever even left.

Today, Virginia and I are dating. I see her everyday and tell her I love her constantly. I never would have thought this would ever be, but fate proved me wrong. Kyle and I are still buddies, he's going out with another chick anyways. I, however, wouldn't ever even think of cheating on V. Besides, I can fuck a goddess everyday anyways, sometimes twice... there's no reason to look anywhere else. I love her.

Mac98
Mac98
12 Followers
12