Lake: Jeff

Story Info
Two guys meet again - one rich and missing a leg.
2.8k words
4.26
13k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Stan," Jeff says, as I answer the phone.

Hearing Jeff's voice on the phone is as if it has not been ten years since we last spoke. By the end of the conversation, we have agreed to meet at his new cabin on Lake Roland.

-

The car hugs the twisting road as I near the summit of the low mountains. My fingers drum the leather-covered steering wheel to the beat of the rockabilly song on the radio, a Carl Perkins's tune I think. The months of fourteen-hour days are over for a few weeks and the stress quickly fades with each passing mile.

Jeff and I had become inseparable friends in scouts. We didn't live close, but on campouts, we always shared a tent. It hadn't taken long before we shared sleeping bags and each other. Before him, I hadn't been a fan of camping. He made it worthwhile.

I think about Mr. Silver, the scoutmaster, as I slow for some highway construction. John had lost a leg in the war and walked using crutches. He always made me think of Long John Silver, the pirate. Some nights, Jeff and I would lie in our tent and talk about what it would be like to be like John. Just crazy boy talk I would tell myself later as I would fall asleep.

The older woman holding the construction stop sign, waves me on and I give her a cheerful smile as I pass. She returns the smile. I am thankful I don't have a job like hers, but then consider that maybe she needed it and it was all she could find.

After high school, a scholarship took Jeff to a university I could not afford. Time and distance let our friendship become a distant memory after exchanging a few letters.

The ding of a warning bell forces my attention to return to the present. I scan the gauges and notice I am low on gasoline. I see a small store with pumps just ahead and drive across the gravel lot, rocks banging off the underside of the car, and stop at the pump. An old man with a faded New York Yankees baseball cap shuffles towards me as I get out. He asks if I would like help and I thank him, and then I shove the nozzle into the side of the car. We chat about nothing, mostly the cool weather, and the sunny day.

Back on the road, the radio station fades and I search for another, but only find static. I push in a CD of old blues music and lean back, and enjoy the welcome feel of being in the middle of nowhere, alone, with the sound of blacktop under the wheels and the yellow strips slipping rapidly beneath the car.

I see the first sign for the lake, ten miles it reads. I wonder what Jeff is like now, what kind of work he does, who he has been seeing. I have been too busy to have a social life and a few years since the last guy in my life. That relationship had been too short, like the ones before him. I know I need to change my workaholic lifestyle, but I love the money too much.

I lose track of the miles and almost miss the turnoff. Breaking hard, the tires squeal as I make the turn at the last moment. I laugh and coast to a stop to look at the directions scribbled on a yellow legal pad.

A rutted road through a wooded stretch ends at a new cabin - large, one level, a blue metal roof, with a nice sized finger of water snaking out to the main lake behind it. I look around as I park and find no other homes. I leave my bag in the trunk for later and walk along a path to the opened door. I knock then see someone standing on the deck with his back to me. I knock again and call his name then hear someone yell for me to come on through the house.

Jeff turns towards me and I take in his appearance - short spiked blond hair, shirt dangling open over tanned skin with buffed muscles, khaki shorts, and a single leg supporting him. Nearby, a pair of crutches leans against the railing around the deck.

"Hey ole buddy," he kindly says, still leaning against the railing.

My mouth dangles open as I continue to stare. "What...?" I mumble, not quite believing what I see.

"Shades of old man Silver ... huh?" He laughs and holds his hand out to hug me.

My lips comfortably rest against his as though it has only been a short time since our last kiss. Even the cool breeze off the water does not chill my feelings as I feel his tongue slip into my mouth.

At last I break away from the kiss, my hands still rest lightly around his waist.

"Goddamn-n," I drawl.

"Yeah man. It's great to see you. You've been in my thoughts lately, a lot."

I feel his erection strain at his zipper as his short pants remain close to me. I laugh.

"What happened?" I beg.

"We have a lot to catch up on and plenty of time to do it in. Are you hungry, get you something to drink? I have beer and whiskey. I even made some ham and cheese sandwiches. You still like it on wheat bread, don't you?"

"Sure."

He slips the metal cuffs of the crutches around his arms and walks across the deck. I follow with memories of John Silver, both the scoutmaster and the pirate, flooding my mind. Jeff moves gracefully as the barefoot swings between the tips of the crutches, as though he has done this for years.

He leans into the refrigerator and asks, "Beer?" He stands holding a Corona out to me. "Do you remember how we used to get some adult to buy us beer?"

"Yeah. Those were the good ole days." I take the bottle and he grabs another. "Great place. You've done okay for yourself."

"Got lucky with a few startup companies. The last one left me so I don't have to work, unless I want too." He chuckles and swigs a large gulp of beer. "I bought five hundred acres and built the cabin last year." I follow him back out to the deck. He points around the finger of the lake. "All mine, back several hundred feet from the water, all the way out to the main lake. My private swimming hole."

"Wow!"

"I forgot the sandwiches."

"Tell me where, I'll get them."

I return with a tray of sandwiches and a bowl of chips then put it on the glass top table with metal legs.

"You seeing anyone," he asks as he sits in a padded metal chair. The chair feet make a loud scrapping sound as he adjusts the position of the chair, and then puts his lone foot on the edge of another chair.

"I've had a few guys in my life, never for long. Work has been my companion for too long. I'm doing well, but nothing like this." I swing my hand through the air pointing at the lake, the deck, and the cabin. "I think often about the campouts."

"Me too. Sorry that we lost touch."

"The distance got in the way, plus class work was so intense. I understand. I was happy you called."

"Listen, remember how we would talk about Mr. Silver?" Jeff leans back and takes a bite of a sandwich then sips his beer.

"Yeah. I still do think about him, how he had one leg and what it would be like. That was fun laying in the tent and wonder what it would be like."

"Me too. I dated a guy with one leg for a while. There were many things between us that didn't work, so it didn't last for long, just a few months. Anyway, he had wanted to have just one leg."

"You're teasing."

"No man. This dude had found some doctors overseas ... surgeons, anesthesiologists ... a whole team that would do elective amputations. They would do a few surgeries a month. I guess a lot of guys in the gay scene are really into this ... mostly one leg, but some one arm, a few an arm and a leg."

"Really? How many?"

"It is hard to know, but I understand hundreds over the years. Anyway, after I bought the land and built the cabin, I got in touch with the doctors."

"I guess I'm a little jealous." My eyes remained glued to the empty pants leg next to the long tanned leg extending from the other.

"I suspected you would be. How could we have spent all those nights teasing each other about being like him and not want this for ourselves. We were close in other ways, but that we shared in spades." He laughs then puts his hand over the end of his stump.

"How much is left?"

"Not much." He pulls the pants leg up eventually exposing a wide blunt stump about three inches long. The skin was as tanned as the rest of him with a faint scar across it.

"Shit, that's nice," I say then scoot my chair closer for a better look. I reach out, rest my hand over the stump, and feel around. "Lucky bastard." My hand rubs over the end for a long moment before I sneak a feel over his underpants. "You had the nicest cock."

"I still do." He snickers, before adding, "I was quite fond of yours too."

My fingers continue to stroke over his underwear, feeling the mounting firmness. I watch his eyes looking at me. My fingers curl around the cotton covering the shaft and squeeze then slip under the elastic. I cup his balls then hold his shaft.

"Like old times," Jeff says. "Later, we can skinny dip."

"First I want to get you naked." I snicker, and then stand.

He stands and pushes his pants and underwear down then drops his shirt on the pile of clothes. His cock points at me seeming to be much longer than I remember. I undress quickly as I stare at the short piece of thigh swaying below the gorgeous hip. My hand grips the shaft and pulls him close enough to deeply kiss his mouth as I stroke both cocks with one hand.

"Where have you been?" he begs as tongues trade mouths. "Just lay down and let me at you."

We sit then lay, our mouths taking the swollen heads of our cocks and sucking, slowly savoring the wonderful feel of them in our mouths. My hand plays with his stump as I take a little of the shaft in my mouth.

I hear him mumble around my cock and feel his lips near the bottom of the shaft. A hand rolls my balls as a fingertip plays with my asshole for a moment before slipping inside.

"Oh yeah-h," I groan, remember how nice it felt when he would drive his finger deep. The finger began to fuck my ass and I suck more forcefully, still playing with the stump. His tongue drags over the crack of my ass as the finger goes to the hilt. "Jeff-f," I moan. "I missed you." His come shoots out, slamming against the back of my throat and I happily swallow. The thick white cream floods my throat and I gulp and gulp, to not spill a drop.

I realize I am filling his mouth and feel his fingers grip me tightly. His hand flies along my cock milking me until the last drop.

I continue to suck his cock long after he has any come for me, just enjoying the fullness it provides to my mouth. I feel his stump move about in my grip as I fondle and move the soft fleshy end under my palm.

We sit and cuddle, letting our lips play together, feeling the quiet breeze off the lake surround us.

"Goddamn-n man, that was great," he says. "Just like old times, wasn't it?"

I give him a sloppy wet kiss then pull back slightly. "You said it. Do you think we could stay together this time?"

He stands then hops deftly to the edge of the deck where there is no railing. He glances back. "That's why I called you." He dives head long into the lake and swims out before stopping and looking back. "What are you waiting for?"

I dive and we swim to a wooden float anchored about twenty feet from the deck. For the first time in many years, I feel like a young boy - free of rules and constraints.

"Skinny dipping is great," he says as I hoist myself on to the float and sit beside him.

"I'm having the time of my life. I sure don't want it to end."

"Yeah, just like the old days ... only we don't have to...."

"Do anything we don't want to do."

"Right!"

I unabashedly let his wonderful erection pleasure my mouth as the warm sun pleasures my nakedness. Quickly he began filling me with more than just his cock, thick milky cream drains down my throat. I listened to him groan with pleasure as I emptied him completely. Suddenly he repositions himself behind me, his lips kissing the back of my neck. I feel his hardness press against my ass crack, his stump rubbing a buttock. I feel my hole relax, prepared to take him fully. Instead, his hand reaches around and begins jacking my cock. His mouth nibbles at my earlobe.

"I want your ass ... later," he whispers. His hand continues rapidly moving along the shaft.

I press back into his wonderful body, enjoying being so close. "However...." I fall silent as my streams of cream arc and splash in the lake. "God-d," I moan, feeling his hand fly along the shaft in ways that feel even nicer than when I do it.

His come-covered fingers drag along my stomach searching for my pecs and nipples. He squeezes and pulls at my nipple firming it nicely. I feel his cock head searching between my ass cheeks and I wiggle my hips, helping it find the target.

I push against him. "Ah-h," I groan as it slips inside. He pauses, letting us both prepare for the next few inches. "Oh-h yeah-h, fuck my ass darlin'." He is the thickest I've had, but it feels good as he continues. "I dreamed about this ... like those nights...."

"Stan...." he begins, and then his balls suddenly slap my ass as he finishes filling me.

"No one has made me so horny, or stay so hard." He voice is deeper as the words stagger from his mouth pressed against my back.

His balls slap with each forceful jab of the shaft. At times, it feels as if I the cock head is in my throat. It doesn't matter to me that we are two naked guys on a float in the middle of the water, one with his cock buried to the hilt in the ass of the other, I am in heaven for the first time in so very long.

Soon, his come begins filling my ass, coating his shaft, and sliding smoothly in and out, as I hike my ass just a little more. He gives it a playful slap and laughs.

"Jesus, you're fun," he roars.

I feel his presence leave, but his body remains against me. I roll and wrap my arms around him, my mouth covers his, and my tongue digs between his lips. We kiss wantonly and my hand roams along his back and over his ass to find the stump. I fondle the softness as it moves slowly in my palm.

"This is so cool," I tell him. "Being with you, but you have a stump. My god-d...." I resume the kiss.

Maybe it is only a few minutes, maybe several hours, but eventually we swim back to the deck. He hops gracefully and I follow to a rack of towels near the doors into the house. We towel each other dry between kisses and fondles of each other's cock.

"I'm just a horny bastard," I tease. "Around you." I laugh.

"I've got some steaks for dinner. Maybe a baked potato?" He looks into my eyes for a moment then kisses me. "I might not let you go home."

"Would that be so bad?"

"No, not at all. I was a fool to let you go before."

I hold his cock and kiss his lips. "I need to work. I'm not rich like you."

"Shhh," he mummers, his finger across his mouth. "I have enough for both of us. We can play like boys all the time."

I grab his stump and fondle the end. "Can you get me one of these?"