Lake of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hers:

"Oh my, that's wonderful." I reach down and touch you both on your heads. "What a lovely way to be woken up."

My hands now work their way up to my breasts and I rub them, stopping to pull on the nipples now and again.

I am loving you and Molly paying me all this attention and the sound of the rain only heightens the experience for me.

I can feel when you and Molly touch tongues as you work my slit and I find that incredibly sexy. A lover's kiss shared with my lady lips.

Molly slips a finger inside me and I moan.

You love to make me wait for clit contact and finally give in to the subtle pressure I have been applying to your head pushing you in that direction. "Oh fuck, daddy..." I gasp. Your tongue works it's magic as Molly slips in a second finger and increases the pace of her thrusts.

As I feel the orgasm building, the storm's intensity increases, I find the coincidence incredibly sexy. Like my sexual energy is surrounding us. "Oh fuck, shit...oh god, daddy, I'm gonna cum..." You know this is your cue to change nothing, everything is perfect and I am on the cusp. Molly is well trained and continues her thrusts. The wind howls and as if on cue the orgasm hits. "Fuck, daddy, FUCK!!!!

As the orgasm overtakes me I hold the top of your and buck on your face. My thighs press against your ears. My juices flow into your mouth and Molly's hands. I continue to whimper and swear and moan. The wind continues to howl.

Finally I am spent give your head and Molly's a gentle push and cross my right thigh over my left, preventing you two any further access as I am extremely sensitive now.

"Oh my you two, that was just what I needed. Phew, I'm spent. Now come up here and let's share a kiss." You and Molly begin kissing me; sharing my essence with me. You and I now kiss, I stroke you face and pull you to me.

Molly takes the cue and leaves us. "I'll check on supper and stoke the fire." She kisses me and you on the cheek and exits the room, closing the door quietly behind her. We watch her leave. "Great ass, huh, lover" I tell you. "I know a greater one." you say as you grab mine with both hands and squeeze.

His:

Our kisses start slowly as I pull you close. My beard still wet from your spending and my cock hard because...well, because you have that effect on me. You roll on top of me. My hands gripping your ass as I position you atop me. We both know there is going to be little foreplay. Our sexes grind together

Our bodies move together in practiced rhythm. The head of my cock against your clit parting the lips. My hands on your ass moving your sex against mine. Our tongues locked in passionate duel. I tease my cock using your sex as my foil. The head penetrates and retreats to your disappointment. My teasing is your teasing it further inflames your lust. Your wet lips splaying across the underside of my cock. Your hips moving back and forth along the length of my cock. I look between our bodies and admire the slipping of our sexes. One long stroke and my hard cock slips inside. Our eyes meet as we savor that moment of our union. The warm wet envelope of your cunt a perfect fit for my meat. I can feel your pussy contracting. Slowly we begin the dance. The fuck. The rise to orgasm. Our focus is on each others face but i am vaguely aware that Molly is carefully watching our love making. As the tempo of our fucking increases our collective ride up the hill toward orgasm freefall.

Hers:

"Oh god, daddy. Your cock feels amazing." I wrap my legs around your back and meet each thrust with the rise of my hips. Every time you thrust into me completely I moan in the back of my throat. "Oh fuck me hard, daddy." I hold your head and look you deep in eyes. As you thrust hard into me, I gasp, close my eyes and turn my head to the side. As I open my eyes I see Molly in the chair fingering herself. Her eyes feasting on the sight of our passion. "Hard, daddy, hard." I urge you on, wanting you to fill me up with your hot cum. Needing it. Craving it. I pull you close so you feel my hard nipples against your chest, my moans in your ear.

His:

Our rhythm is perfect and I feel myself beginning the freefall into orgasmic bliss. Driving my cock deeply into your core you respond by impaling yourself on my cock. My release is long and satisfying as your pussy milks every bit of my cum from my balls. My groans are evidence of the pleasure. "Ohhhh fuck....baby girl...ohhhhh fuck..."

Hers:

"Mmm, daddy, thank you, that was fantastic." Molly coos from the chair, having just finished her own orgasm. "Yes, daddy it certainly was." I whisper in your ear, as you are laying on top of me in a breathless heap. You kiss my cheek and hold my head for a moment before rolling off me and cocking your elbows behind your head. I grin, I love the self satisfied look on your face. "Dinner is ready." Molly announces and exits. I sit up and straddle you. I play with the hairs on your chest and playfully tweak a nipple. "Ready to eat, lover. I'm famished." I lean in to kiss you.

12