Lake Powell Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Detective Payson did not make any new notes and quickly jumped back in. "What about Liz Scott?" I was confused, and mad. I was able to control myself, and asked, "What about her?" He asked me to describe my "special relationship" with Liz. I knew he already knew what was up, so I briefly explained what Liz meant to me. I ended that discussion by saying, "Surely, you don't think Liz killed Amy so I'd be free to be with her. Or, that Liz's husband would kill Amy to get even with me. Hell, he got even with me by having sex with my wife!"

Payson continued, "We're still looking into those possibilities." Mental note: Be prepared for, and warn Liz about, possible wire taps. The detective was on a roll. "What about Stephan Eddens?" I suggested to the good detective, "You obviously think something might be there, so why don't you ask your questions." He didn't want to play by my rules so I wound up giving him the highlights of everything since Stephan moved to town in the middle of 10th grade. When I finished, I inquired, "How could Stephan possibly have anything to do with Amy's death?" He shrugged his shoulders and replied, "That's what we are attempting to determine." We parted with neither of us committing to meet again.

Detective Payson eventually called to tell me they had exhausted all their leads and the file was now officially closed. He added, "We'll reopen it if additional information is later discovered." He thanked me for my cooperation, and I thanked him for his professionalism and perseverance. In reality, knowing who killed Amy was not high on my priority list. It was probably some guy who got his jollies raping and killing good looking women whose jobs put them at risk to his morbid fetish.

I had decided to make some changes as I prepared for my new future. I started exercising harder and more often. I wanted to do more than simply tone my body. I had LASIK eye surgery and had some cosmetic dental work done. I eventually gave my non-work wardrobe a bit of an overall.

The food gifts eventually stopped. Friends, neighbors, and colleagues continued to touch base with me "just to see how I was doing." I knew it was only a matter of time before they would start giving me the "Stephan treatment" by setting me up with available females. I had already resolved to behave differently than Stephan had. I was going to be more aggressive regarding finding a new life partner. I wasn't certain how I was going to do that, but I knew I would not sit by passively and hope it happened.

Our old friends continued to include me in large group activities. Robert, Penny, and Liz kept me up-to-date regarding the smaller sexual partying group. At various times, I learned Stephan and Jen were now an item, Liz was reluctant to resume partying until I returned, Lauren and Fred had joined the partying group, and the Higginloopers had figured out what those in the smaller group were doing. They had even attended, but stayed clothed, to watch a fivesome party. Jen had spearheaded an effort to cross breed some members between her two groups. Robert, Penny, and Stephan attended a full-blown group party with Jen's other group. Friendships were made and two couples from Jen's original group had attended a couple of our small-group parties. I was often told I would really like the new additions.

My six months of preparation were over and I told Penny, Jen, and Liz I was ready to resume my partying with the smaller group. After swearing I had no lady to invite, the three ladies set about figuring out how to configure parties to accommodate my participation. The first one was easy. Jen's big group partied ten -- fifteen times a year. The parties were held at one of three members' houses. The only ones large enough to include the entire group. After learning the number of no-shows, Jen was able to include our entire group. This was going to be an eye-opener.

Since Jen and Stephan now were together, Hoyt and I were extra guys Probably the only two at the party. The hosts always prepared the refreshments. They were reimbursed via member and guest dues. As a single guy, I paid $10 instead of the member rate of $50 per couple. I later learned single women were almost always denied an invitation and the hosts had to approve which single men were invited. The hosts for this party were one of the two couples who had started attending our parties I remembered I was told I would enjoy meeting both new wives.

I was also told the first thing they did when they began a big party was to shuck all clothes and wear a robe provided by the hosts. The robes traveled among the three sets of hosts. The last host was responsible was washing the robes and passing them on to the next hosts. I thought, "These folks have figured out how to have effective parties." They did not have written rules so, as guests, we would need to verify individual rules before we could pair off with one of their members.

Jen had provided adhesive-backed name tags for our group members. The hosts recognized I was the new guy and met us on our way to the changing room. They were a little older and very pleasant. Sandy and Bill Cunningham. I wanted to remember their names, despite being sidetracked by meeting another 20 25 new couples that night. Sandy had given me a hug. Nice tits. She whispered, "Make sure we get together later so we can get to know each other."

I had previously wondered if I might encounter someone I knew. And what I would do or say. No problem so far, but is was clear some guests had not arrived or were elsewhere in the house. We went to the changing room and I was surprised to see how many different robe colors were arrayed. Jen explained, "Couples need to select the same color robe, find two that fit, and check the number on the inside label. That makes it easier to find your robe. You and your partner, if you're in the same room when you finish that round, search to find your color with your numbers. Single guys (She looked at me.) use the white robes.

I had seen Lauren in a bikini, but I was really looking forward to seeing her naked. I was not disappointed. I tried to be unobtrusive, but I did get as many looks as I dared. I really wanted to fuck her, but I'd likely have several opportunities soon at our group parties. I assumed Liz would want to party with me. I decided I would mingle with our group members, and suggest we should all party with partners from the other group. I started with Jen. She agreed and said she would also spread the word. Another plan I had executed well.

This was much like any other largish party. The primary differences included: we were all wearing relatively short, thin robes, and we knew what we would soon be doing. The regular attendees did not wear name tags -- a sure sign they had known each other for some time. Our name tags weren't necessary for them to recognize us as newbies, but they did help with the introductions. I eventually recognized another professor. He worked in another department, and I didn't even know his name. I decided not to introduce myself. I hoped he'd have the good sense to do the same.

These folks knew how to party! Two kegs of beer, each with a different brand. Every conceivable liquor with plenty of different mixes. I was surprised to see how many people were drinking soft drinks. There were snacks, some substantial, of all types. If I was fortunate enough to attend another of their parties, I needed to remember I would not need dinner first. The drinks and snacks were spread out in various rooms so the kitchen wasn't mobbed. The hosts, Sandy and Bill, mingled separately to remind everyone the white wines and bottled water were in the kitchen and garage fridges. This was becoming too much.

The lights were lowered and soft music started invading every room. I noticed twosomes, foursomes, and other combinations of guests heading upstairs and to other areas of the first floor. Surprisingly, I was one of many guests who was still standing or sitting in the area where all of us had been mingling. No one in those areas was nude.

Sandy slipped beside me and held my hand. She said, "Jen said I should save some time for you. She thought you and I would really click, at least verbally. We can see about physically later." We both had drinks in our hands, and we sat on a sofa. My impression, from the few moments I had been with her were: she was in her early 40's; she was very tall (5'10"?); she was probably sporting 38D's or DD's; she had very long hair, but some of it was wrapped around her head so the ends of her hair only hung to her shoulders; she was not thin or fat, just what you'd expect from a tall woman who had given birth to three kids. Wait a minute! Jen had told me Sandy had two grown kids who lived out-of-state. Their third child was at UCLA. She couldn't be in her early 40's.

I got her to start talking by saying, "Jen tells me you are the nicest person at the hospital. That you border on being sickeningly nice." Sandy laughed, gestured at the surrounding throng, flapped the bottom of her open robe, and replied, "Does this seem that nice? Are you overwhelmed by all this?" I had to tell her I felt like I was in an upscale Vegas party club.

Sandy asked if I wanted to talk more or if I wanted to go find a playmate. She noticed my perplexed look and continued, "Jen said you guys are going to have another party soon. I'd love to party with you now, but why don't we wait for that smaller party?" I opted for more talking. Yes, Jen had been correct regarding the three kids, and she was 52. I couldn't believe it! I knew I had, a few years earlier, realized I was often more interested in ogling the forty-two-year-old mother than her eighteen-year-old daughter. But I could really envision getting naked with this cougar. No grand kids yet, but, if we continued to party, she could be my first GILF.

I mingled and met two women who were sipping drinks and talking. They told me their husbands were upstairs spit-roasting a librarian. They asked if I was okay with watching two women getting it on. They assured me I would get enough attention to make it worth my while. And so we did. Every upstairs room was occupied so we went to the open loft area. Two couples were already coupled there. My girl-on-girl friends threw off their robes and got after each other. They reminded me of Amy and Penny together. True to their words, the ladies took care of me too. I was treated to them simultaneously licking the length of, and head of, my throbbing cock. They also took turns taking me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl on my face. That gave them plenty of opportunities to work on each other's mouths and tits.

Eventually, one asked if I had a condom. This was one reason to be able to quickly find your robe. I took a condom from my robe pocket and asked what we were going to do. One said she was going to fuck my brains out while her friend fingered my asshole and fed it to her. (The last "her" was the brain fucker.) My brains were not fucked out, but they were a bit scrambled. When I was finished, it was clear the two ladies were going to continue. I thanked them and told them I hoped to see them again. They kissed me. My ass must have been clean because she of finger-licking fame did not have an unusual taste on her lips.

I rose to head downstairs, but moved slowly, observing as much of the festivities as possible. I was currently interested in food and drink, but noticed virtually everyone was now naked and doing wonderful things in groups of two, three, four, and five. I ate a few snacks and got of glass of tap beer. As I roamed around, I heard a familiar voice. When I turned toward the sound, I saw Sandy riding some guy cowgirl. Her tits sagged, but nowhere as much as I would have expected at her age. She looked great!

She sputtered as she continued pounding the guy she was riding, "Have you met the other couple that parties with your group?" When I indicated I had not, she said, "They are one of the two black couples, Gloria and Vincent Gentry. She's the tall, thin, model-looking one. Oh, there she is, getting her pussy licked by that redhead." I looked in the direction Sandy had been looking. "God," I thought, "she looks like Iman! I wonder if David Bowie let her get away." I was really looking forward to partying with these two lovely ladies and Lauren.

I spent some quality individual time with four other ladies. I used my oral skills, ensuring each had at least one orgasm. I purposefully withheld my orgasms with the first three so I could keep going for a while. I had to spend enough time with each of the three to assure them they were not short-changing me. Of course, I didn't know who my last lady would be. No matter, she was going to get a load of my cum in one of her holes.

The fourth turned out to be the other black woman. Beverly was a broader woman. We got naked, and, glancing at my lack of hungness, she suggested she would suck me and then I would fuck her up the ass. I told her I had a condom, but no lube. When she said, "Don't need any," my ego took another bit of a drop. Once with Beverly might be enough for me. After she gave me a world-class blow job and a very fine piece of ass, I was having second thoughts about not seeing her again.

Our group had crammed into two cars because parking was going to be tight. My physical needs sated, I decided to mingle so I could leave when others were ready to re-cram into the cars. I noticed a few of the guests had donned their clothes. A few of them left, but others continued to mingle, eat, and drink. Seeing that was socially acceptable, I changed and dropped my robe into a very large hamper.

I ran into the robe-wearing Stephan. I asked him what he thought and he said, "It's fun. I was at the last two of these. It's just not the same because there are so many people and I just don't feel like they are my friends. Jen and I have had foursomes and sixsomes with some of them, and I might start to feel more like friends with some of them. I definitely feel that way about the Cunninghams and Gentries. They've proven to be great friends at our parties. Fred and Lauren, too."

My friends soon started my "Stephan treatment." They fixed me up with an assortment of available women. I had told them I was looking for a potential long-term relationship. Accordingly, they should only hook me up with like-minded ladies. If any or all of those ladies wanted some swapping and swinging, so much the better. I was dating a lot. Every lady or I realized, not later than the third date, we weren't meant to have that special relationship. My friends were running out of candidates so my dating life slowed.

I tried some of the online dating sites. That had some advantages. I was able to see what each woman looked like and I got some information about her -- at least her version of herself. The one disadvantage I noticed was I had no pre-screening as I had when my friends were the go-betweens. I went out with one of the online ladies about once a month. None went beyond a second date.

I knew I didn't need to find "the one" by any certain date, so I continued doing what I had been doing. I realized I was really enjoying life and having fun. My disposable income was adequate because I had no mortgage or life insurance payments. Since I had no one to come home to, I started spending more time on campus -- some of that extra time in the largest fitness center. It also had an indoor jogging track and a very large swimming pool.

I continued to enjoy, and look forward to, our various swapping and swinging parties. It seemed that I was always included. The gals obviously approved of one or two extra men. Liz remained my favorite friend, but something was different. I didn't ask her about it. I just assumed things were different because Amy was gone.

The Higginloopers started partying with us. We sometimes joked they could commit sin on Friday or Saturday, then go to church Sunday morning to seek some form of non-Catholic absolution. Marge wasn't a great lay, but all the guys made sure she got her share. Lauren turned out to be a very good lay. I really came to enjoy fivesomes that included any two of Lauren, Jen, Liz, Sandy, or Gloria. In fact, that was the only way for me to get plenty of quality time with them, especially Gloria. At larger parties, Gloria, Jen, and Lauren were always in very high demand. I wasn't too keen on attending the other group's large parties, but Sandy or Gloria would occasionally bring a couple to one of our parties. In time, the Cunninghams and Gentries became another source for fix-up dates.

My additional exercising was making me look and feel better. I wanted to believe it was also giving me more stamina at the parties. I started feeling antsy and on edge because I was alone in the house so much. I don't think it was sorrow because Amy was gone; instead, I believed it was simply a case of being alone. I didn't want to get a dog, so I did the next best thing -- I saw my doctor. I attempted to describe my feelings. She used softer terms, but, in essence, she said she didn't think I was crazy. She checked the typical things and ordered some blood tests. We reconvened a few days later. She told me I seemed to be quite healthy. She prescribed a light dose of an anti-anxiety drug. I soon noticed a bit of improvement, but maybe that was just wishful thinking.

A new spring semester had just started and I was jogging at the fitness center. It was January in Phoenix and I should be outdoors, but the indoor track was softer, so I typically ran inside. That's the first time I saw her. She was jogging and looked so cute with her little nose and short, dark hair. The tights and baggy running shorts concealed too much of her lower body, but the legs looked good. The ass was anybody's guess. Her tits were flattened by her sports bra, but, if I was forced to guess, I'd lean more toward B than C. I watched her jog a couple of laps, and, like most men would do, I noticed she wore no rings. But she might always take them off when she exercised. I had never seen her before, and chose not to introduce myself unless I saw her again.

I saw her next at the grocery store. She was there with a boy. He looked to be ten to twelve. An older woman also appeared to be part of the group. Son, mother, and grandmother? No way of knowing, but I noticed my girl was not wearing rings! I nonchalantly moved my cart closer to them. From their conversation I could tell I had accurately deduced their relationships. Grandma spoke with a heavy French accent. My girl spoke with a much lighter accent and son spoke perfect English. They occasionally switched to speaking French, and the son was absolutely fluent.

I decided not to introduce myself in that setting so I continued my shopping and tried to catch several more glances of her. She wasn't wearing baggy shorts and her butt looked fine. Her tits appeared to be B cups, maybe B-. They were bigger than Amy's, but Amy's body was tighter. It didn't really matter. I had no preconceived notion how my life partner would look when I met Amy. Having often looked back, I realized my love for Amy had developed because of what I called her "total package."

I next saw my girl in the large exercise room. She was by herself, and few others were nearby. I had planned my move -- I prayed it would be suave. Or, at a minimum, not too embarrassing. "I've seen you here before and at the grocery store. With your son? And your mother?" She nodded after both questions. She didn't dismiss me so I continued, "Are you attending classes or working for the university?" She looked up at me and replied, "I'm teaching French classes. I started just this semester." God, she even sounded cute. She looked and sounded like Leslie Caron in the old "Father Goose" movie.

Suave? Probably not, but I persisted. "I'm sorry, my name is Andrew Apperson. I teach in the Business School." She extended her hand while saying, "I'm Claire Roberts. My son, Henri, is eleven-years-old. My mother lives with us most of the year." I really didn't want to let go of her hand, but I did.