Lake Rat Floozy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan let his finger stray toward her stretched out cunt lips, gathering a little lubrication. It then moved back towards her asshole, spreading her cunt juice around. With little effort, the finger slipped into the hole up to the first knuckle. Dan adjusted the angle of his hand, and soon his entire finger disappeared in Candy's asshole. "Ooohhh, yyeesss," Candy moaned, as her body again squirmed on top of him. Her breathing had leveled off some, and her movements atop him were less frantic, more controlled.

"I love having your finger in my ass, Dan," she whispered, shoving an inflated tit back toward his mouth. "Feels so fuckin' nasty, doesn't it?" Dan could only moan around the flesh that was covering most of his face. "You like jamming your finger into old, nasty assholes? Violating other men's wives that way? Turns you on, huh?" None of these questions really called for an answer, so Dan kept pumping his cock slowly in and out of Candy's overused hole, nibbling at her nipples, and swirling a finger in her asshole.

"How'd you like to fuck my asshole, rich boy? Wanna jam your cock way up there?" Candy pulled her nipple from between Dan's teeth, and lay down on him again, her hot pink lips brushing against his ear. "That's what I liked best when I was married. Letting some young stud fuck my married asshole." Dan's breathing quickened; Candy could feel his cock throb through the walls of her cunt. "In twenty-five years, I never let my husband fuck me in the asshole. Uhn-uhn. That hole was reserved for young mommy-fuckers like you, Dan," she breathed.

Dan almost came, and pushed her off him. He tried to get behind her, to spread her ass cheeks and shove his cock in her asshole; his balls were aching by now and needed release. But Candy squirmed away. "Uhn-uhn, rich boy," she squealed, turning to face him while still on her knees. Candy looked more like a porn star than a divorced mother of two – even if you cancel out the white trash factor. Her bleached blonde locks were in disarray; her hot pink lipstick was smeared, some of it having been left on Dan's cock. Her slutty mini-dress was pulled down at the neck – exposing her monstrous, paid-for tits, the nipples standing at attention – and pulled up at the hem – revealing her smooth-as-a-babies-bottom pussy, from which her juices dripped down the insides of her thighs. "On your back again."

Dan didn't really want to plays games, so he lay back down on the bed. Candy got to her feet, and squatted over him, taking his still-erect cock between her long fingers, letting the nails lightly tickle his balls, then the shaft, as they traced upwards towards his cock. Satisfied with his rigidity, Candy squatted once, planting Dan's cock firmly in her cunt, and rotated her hips a few revelations. She then raised completely off his cock, and repositioned the head at her waiting asshole.

"Ready, rich boy?" she whispered, staring hard into his eyes. Dan nodded. "Ready to sink your cock into a forty-eight year old asshole?" she teased, moving her body so his cockhead touched the center of her crinkled anal opening. "I could be your mom's best friend. Ready to fuck your mom's best friend's married hole?" Dan could only groan now as Candy dropped her pelvis a little, forcing the head of his cock to break through the tight ring of her asshole.

He stared down at the place where he and Candy were joined, and saw her pussy – devoid of any hair – gaping open. Her long, red nails held his cock steady as she pulled off him, leaving just the tip of his cock head inside her. "Oh no," she said in mock shock, putting one of her hands over her mouth. Impaling herself down half of Dan's cock, she continued in a whisper, "What if my husband walked in and found us here with your cock buried deep in his wife's adulterous asshole?"

Dan couldn't take anymore, and reach his hands up to Candy's hips, pulling her down on him, impaling her with the rest of his cock. She grunted once at the sudden intrusion, but showed no discomfort; Candy was clearly accustomed to having cocks in her asshole. She leaned back to brace herself on one hand, the other reaching between her legs and spreading her bald pussy open, a stray finger manipulating her clit.

"There you go, rich boy," she whispered as she began pulling her ass off Dan's cock, then pushing it back on. She fell into a slow rhythm, which was about all Dan could take; Candy was constantly tightening and loosening her sphincter muscles, loosening them when Dan was on the way in, but tightening when he was on the way out. His breathing became erratic as Candy's practiced asshole continued to pump him.

"Ever fuck a married slut as nasty as me, Dan? Huh? Ever found an older whore who'll let you stick that fat cock in her asshole? Who loves young dick so much?" Candy was staring into Dan's eyes; he was staring back, but she could tell he wouldn't last much longer. Her filthy mouth was getting to him. "When was the last time you fucked a woman whose ass was completely off limits to her own husband? Only open for young men? Only open for her sons' friends? Huh, rich boy?"

Dan's breathing increased even more, and Candy could tell he was about to blow his load in her asshole. "You ever been with a housewife who, at her son's graduation party, got double penetrated in the basement by his classmates . . . one who was Mexican . . . and the other black?"

Candy felt Dan's body go rigid and his cock twitch in her asshole, and quickly relaxed her muscles and pulled off him. "Ooohhhh, fffuccckkk," he moaned as his cock fell from the confines of the tight asshole and landed on his belly with a wet slap. Candy scrambled down and took the pulsing shaft in her hand, roughly tugging it up and down.

"Cum for me, rich boy," she hissed. "Cum on my face . . . do it . . . blow your thick cum all over my face . . . cover my slutty lips, Dan, shoot it." Candy pointed the shiny, purple head at her face just as the first load shot through the shaft and out the tip of Dan's cockhead, striking her just below her nose. As it dripped down her lip onto her waiting, pink tongue, the second load arced out and splattered against Candy's right cheek, sliding down and off her face, falling to her one of her massive fake tits. Dan's third and fourth loads, in quick succession, squirted out with less force, collecting in the back of her mouth.

Her hand still tightly gripping Dan's now-dwindling cock, Candy swallowed what was in her mouth, and ran her tongue over her lips, all the while staring intently into Dan's eyes. He dropped his head back on the bed, and Candy said, "Nasty enough for you?"

"Huh-huh," was all he could get out.

12