Lake Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers

She broke off the kiss, howling. She slapped my ass over and over.

"That's it," she cried. "Oh, fuck! Give it me, Andrew."

Her orgasm loomed. I could sense she was close and I fucked her as hard as I could. She began screaming, clutching me tightly as she came.

I couldn't hold back any longer and soon felt my own climax approaching. It was the most powerful orgasm of my life, my cock pulsing intensely as I shot cum up into my sister's pussy. Each throb sent another wave of joy and relief throughout my body.

We kissed for a long time afterwards, clutching each other tightly. I stayed inside of her, my cock still rock-hard. I finally pulled out and lay next to her. She turned towards me and we held each other tight, kissing tenderly. Neither of us said a word.

***

We slept in the same bed that night.

I woke first, watching her sleep for a few minutes before slipping quietly out of bed and into the bathroom. I relieved myself, brushed my teeth, and went into the living room. I felt pretty good in spite of the mild headache from all the wine.

I stood by the window enjoying the lake view and thinking.

I didn't regret a thing, and hoped Stephanie felt the same way. I'd made love to a woman who wanted me in the worst way, and I was glad. I felt like a man for the first time since Greta left me.

I decided to treat Stephanie to breakfast, going into the kitchen. I was about to crack an egg into an ungreased pan I'd heated up when Stephanie appeared at the doorway. She was wearing my shirt from last night and nothing else. It barely went down far enough to cover her pussy. I knew then she had no regrets, either.

"Step away from that stove!" she ordered.

She shooed me out of the kitchen.

"I have so much to teach you," she sighed.

Stephanie made omelets with avocado, bacon, and melted Monterrey Jack. They were perfect, of course.

She looked sad after we finished eating, staring out the window.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I wish we didn't have to leave today," she said.

"I don't teach on Mondays," I said.

"Then I guess I won't work this Monday, either."

She sipped her coffee and smiled. I reached out and put my hand on top of hers. She leaned over and we shared a long, loving kiss.

We spent the morning walking the trails around the lake again, this time holding hands. We passed an older couple walking their dog. They smiled and said "good morning" and we responded in kind.

We giggled after they were out of sight. If they only knew!

Stephanie told me she might use her inheritance and take a few months off to travel. She mentioned the possibility of teaching culinary school in New York.

"You sound different than you did yesterday," I observed. "Happier."

"Thanks to you." She squeezed my hand. "You made me feel whole again. Just to be touched like that again. No one has ever given it to me better!"

We talked more about what happened between us. She admitted feeling attracted to me from the moment she arrived at the cabin.

"My best friend from school had an affair with her brother that went on for years," she explained. "It's still going on, I suppose. I knew all about it so, I don't know, I guess I was kind of used to the idea. I just wasn't sure you were attracted to me."

"How could I not be?"

The moment we got back inside I took her into my arms again and kissed her. She responded at once, holding me tight and sighing.

"Let's go into the bedroom," she murmured.

We stood next to the bed, making out madly and stripping each other. I stepped out of my boxer shorts and we were both naked. I pulled her tight against me, savoring the warmth of her bare skin and the feel of her tits mashed against my chest.

We shared a long kiss and then she eased back and slowly dropped to her knees. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it tenderly.

"I need to re-pay you for eating my pussy last night," she murmured.

Stephanie licked the tip of my cock, flicking and teasing it with her tongue. I groaned but she kept teasing me for a while longer. She finally took the rest of my cock into her mouth, her head bobbing back and forth. She kept her hand at the base of my cock, expertly controlling the depth of penetration as I began thrusting in tune to her sucking.

I was lost in the sheer pleasure of the moment. Greta never liked sucking cock, doing it for me only once or twice a year. Stephanie, on the other hand, enjoyed a hard cock in her mouth. She was good at it, too.

She took a break from sucking and started to jerk me off, pointing my cock upwards and gently licking my balls.

"Oh god," I groaned.

Stephanie resumed sucking, purposefully gazing up at me as she did so. Our eyes met and my thrusting increased. I was going to come soon. She sensed so and backed off, withdrawing from my cock and standing.

"Not yet," she whispered.

We slid onto the bed together, my hands all over her tits as we kissed.

I found myself on my back and Stephanie straddled me. She lowered herself down on my cock. Her pussy was already soaked and I entered her in one smooth motion.

She started riding me, moving up and down. I reached up and squeezed her tits, kneading them gently. Her eyes were closed and after a few minutes she began bouncing faster, moving up and down on my cock.

"Oh, Andrew!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, yes!"

I sat up, wrapping my arms around her back as she continued to move up and down on my cock.

"You like riding me, don't you?" I said.

"Yes," she moaned. "So much."

I kissed her neck, thrusting upwards into her in rhythm to her bouncing. Her breathing grew more intense and she began to groan louder.

Stephanie came a short time later, screaming and bouncing on my cock like a wild woman.

I couldn't hold back much longer, overwhelmed by the sheer erotic power of it all. There was this beautiful woman, my own sister, screaming and coming on my dick. Before I knew it, my cock was shooting blasts of cum into her.

She collapsed next to me. I turned towards her and we held each other tightly as we kissed. We spent a long time kissing, perhaps twenty minutes. The kisses were deep and soulful and loving. Our lust sated for the moment, it was all about tenderness and connection. At long last we settled down, Stephanie snuggling against me and resting her head on my chest.

***

That weekend was ten years ago.

Stephanie and I have never regretted a moment of what happened. We look back at our first weekend together as the start of new, wonderful lives. We began meeting at the cabin once or twice a month. We'd fuck like crazy, take long walks in the woods, and stay up late talking. She gave me cooking lessons.

We took a vacation together to Italy. We spent a month roving over the countryside, exploring the cuisine and culture. Everywhere, we held hands and kissed in public. We talked about the future a lot. We toyed once with the idea of moving to Europe and living as a couple but I couldn't abandon my son.

So we traveled a lot. We took trips to Paris, London, and Singapore. We were exclusive for two years, though we knew it wouldn't be forever. In time, we'd find new lovers and that's how it had to be.

For me, it was Allie. She was a divorced mom my age and exuded a love of life and an open and honest sexuality I was attracted to right away.

From the beginning, Allie noticed how close I was with my sister, commenting on how wonderful it was to see a brother and sister as best friends.

When we started talking about marriage I knew I had to tell everything. My hands shook as I told her. I expected her to flee.

"I don't apologize for it," I told her. "We were both there for each other when we needed someone to love us. Really love us, as only a lover can."

Allie smiled and hugged me. She told me she understood and appreciated that I was so honest I felt I needed to share this secret.

Stephanie was the best man at my wedding, standing there with my son. Her role raised a few eyebrows, but I didn't care.

I did the same thing for her when she married Brian a year later. There was no maid-of-honor, but a best man for both bride and groom. Brian's a great guy and I love him dearly. Stephanie met him after she took that job teaching in New York. He also knows all about Stephanie and me.

New children have since arrived. Allie and I had a little girl and Stephanie gave birth to twin boys the same year. She and Brian moved out of the city and found a place ten minutes from Allie and me.

We've kept the cabin and our families spend a lot of time there in the summer. I now do just as much of the cooking as Stephanie.

On occasion we still make love. Allie and Brian know, and give us our space.

Eosphorus
Eosphorus
671 Followers
12