Lake Tennyson Pt. 03: Broken Rules

Story Info
The rules that were recently established have been shattered.
3.8k words
4.39
24.6k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Khuzdul1
Khuzdul1
48 Followers

Sorry for the long wait guys, had to deal with IRL stuff for a while. But, the good thing is that I'm back now, and so here's Part 3! More to come soon. ;)

Just a warning: There is a time and perspective jump, to an event that happened during Part 1, from Paige's point of view which was not included in the Part 1 Story.

*****

Paige was constantly shooting me seductive looks from across the campfire. She had her legs spread with one draped over the arm of her chair. She kept lightly rubbing her erect nipples whenever I looked at her. I knew what she was doing. She was trying to get me horny again so that we could have some more alone time. And let me tell you, it was almost working. Once everyone had finished eating, Mom collected the plates and asked;

"Who wants to set up the plaza tent and tree?"

"Tree?" Fern asked. "Where? There aren't any trees round for miles."

"Of course there isn't silly," I whispered to her, "they've got a fake one in the car."

"Oh, Don't worry, I worked it out!"

"And to think that one has just finished school." sighed Dad.

"Hey!" Fern pouted.

"Matt and I'll set up the tree." Paige told Mom.

"OK Honey, come and get it out of the boot." Paige hopped up and skipped over to the car.

"Looks like someone wants to have some more fun with my boyfriend." Fern muttered to me, "If she does try to, tell her it's nearly block-off time."

"When's block-off time?"

"Whenever I say so."

"OK Sweetie." I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead as I got up and went over to the car to help Paige get the tree out.

"Come on, Fern! Help your father and I set up the Plaza tent."

"OK! Coming!" I heard Fern yell from behind me and I reached the car.

"Need a hand?" I asked Paige.

"Yes please, The box is a bit too heavy for just me." I grabbed the box and heaved it up and out of the car and over nearby to where Mom, Dad and Fern were setting up the Plaza. Paige opened up the box and took out all of the pieces. We sat there reading over the instructions, figuring out what went where and how everything came together. The base and the trunk were the hardest parts to put together, but we managed it without too much difficulty. We were putting the branches in the slots when I felt a hand start to rub my dick through the plastic leaves.

"What do you think you're doing, Paige?"

"Jerking you off, of course."

"Why?"

"Your lovely cock looked like it needs it."

"We don't have time to fool around right now. Anyways, Fern says that it's almost block-off time."

"When's block-off time?"

"Whenever Fern says so, apparently."

"Then let's make it quick."

"OK, Fine."

"I will." she started to pump me with one hand and place branches in the tree with the other. I was still building the tree when I realized this wasn't fair, she was jacking me off and getting nothing in return. I reached into the tree with my left arm and searched for Paige's pussy. I found it and lightly rubbed her hair-covered clit. We carried on sprucing up the tree and masturbating each other until I heard her start to pant. I rubbed her slightly harder until she slipped away from my grip.

"What's wrong, Paige?" I heard my mother yell.

"It's nothing I just... thought I saw a spider in the tree, that's all." Paige called back. She walked back to the tree and whispered through the tree-shaped lump of plastic and metal:

"Thanks, that was a great orgasm."

"No problem, Can you go get the ornaments while I put in the last of these branches?"

"OK, But only if I get to make you orgasm when I get back."

"Deal." I said as she wandered of the find the tree ornaments. A minute or so later she came back and set down a big box full of solar fairy lights, Tinsel and tree decorations. We grabbed the tinsel and fairy lights and wrapped them snugly around the tree. We each grabbed a handful of decorations and put them on. Paige's hand slithered through the tree again and found my hard penis, ready to burst. She pumped it as fast as she could whilst trying to look normal, and put on the ornaments, all at once.

"I'm gonna blow, where do you want it?"

"Ummm..."

"Oh shit, we didn't think this through, did we?"

"No, we didn't. Ummm..."

"I got an idea, But your gonna have to swallow it all, OK?"

"OK."

"Pretend like you're getting some more decorations out of the box, with your back to everyone else."

She obeyed and did as I asked. I then put the tip of my dick in front of her mouth. She let the tip into her mouth and I told her:

"Just jack me off with your hand, don't do anything else." she did as told and within seconds, I was on the edge.

"Get ready, Paige. 'cause here it is." I said as my load burst into her mouth. Her eyes widened with shock as my cum filled her mouth. She swallowed it all. I took my shrinking penis out of her mouth, bent over, picked up some more ornaments and stuck them on the tree.

"Did you enjoy that, Paige?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes I did!"

"Good." We were putting that last, finishing touches on the tree when Fern came over.

"Hey guys, we're finished putting the Plaza up, do you need a hand carrying it over?"

"Yeah, we could do with an extra set of hands." I replied. We waddled the tree over, and placed it underneath the very middle of the plaza.

"That looks great guys, well done. Now before we all turn in, we need to move the tents so that they're under the plaza." Said Dad. Fern and I went over to our tent, took out the pegs, and lifted it up, and walked it over, and set it in place. We put all the pegs back in position, said goodnight to everyone and retreated into our tent. Fern laid down on her back, and I hovered above her, and slowly lowered myself onto her, kissing her deeply. We rolled around holding and kissing each other for at least ten minutes before I asked her:

"Do you wanna fuck or are you still too sore?"

"Sorry Matt, but I am. We shouldn't have fucked that much last night."

"Yeah, probably."

"I'm really sorry Matt, I am, But I'm just too sensitive right now."

"I know you are, and you don't have to apologize. Spoon and sleep?"

"Yeah, I'm up for a good spoon right now." I fell off of her, let her move onto her side before I Moved in from behind. I pulled her close and had one arm wrapped over her, positioned just under her breasts, pushing them upwards slightly and my other hand cupping her left boob. She looked at me, grinned, kissed me and said;

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Love you too, Hun. Have a good sleep." We kissed again and settled down for a full night's sleep.

I woke In the middle of the night to find myself on my back and someone bouncing up and down on my dick. Too tired to open my eyes, I asked;

"Now you wanna fuck? At the most convenient time, of the middle of the night." I opened my eyes to find not Fern riding me, but Paige.

"WHAT AR-" I started to yell, But Paige interrupted me, by putting her index finger to her lips and pointing to the sleeping Fern next to me.

"What are you doing?!" I urgently whispered to her.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to get an orgasm by riding my brother. What are you, blind or something?" She whispered back.

"We can't be having sex! It's against the rules we set up!"

"Let me finish, I'm almost there..."

"No! Get off!" I sat up and pulled her off of me. "Go back to sleep before Mom and Dad find out! Go!"

"But..."

"No!" and without another word, I pushed her outside, zipped the door shut. I quickly rummaged through my stuff and found a small padlock, and locked the zips together. I laid back down with Fern, pulled her slightly closer, cupped her boobs, put my dick in between her legs, right next to her pussy and fell asleep.

I woke at about seven in the morning to, once again, find myself on my back and someone riding my dick. I quickly opened my eyes, fearing that it was Paige again, and saw Fern.

"Morning sleepy head! It's Christmas! If you weren't gonna wake soon, you would have left me with no choice but to punch you in the balls."

"Ouch, Thank god I woke up now. Not sore anymore I see?"

"Nope! Just as willing and fresh as the first time we fucked." I let her ride herself to an orgasm before we swapped positions and I pumped in and out of her as hard and fast as I could, and before I knew it, we were simultaneously orgasming. We laid there for ten or so minutes, just hugging and lightly kissing. I unlocked the door as Fern stretched and yawned. We went out into the early morning sun and took a quick swim. We dried off and went back to our tent to grab our presents and put them under the tree. No one else was up yet, so we decided to start the campfire. We walked past the other tent to get to the fire pit when we heard Paige's voice:

"Ohhh, Daddy, that's it, fuck me faster, that's it Daddy! Come on, come on, Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, aarrghh!" Paige's last moan came out as a scream so high-pitched that only bats could hear. Fern and I were both staring at each other, wide-eyed. That was my twin sister, telling our father to fuck her faster. We thought that this was beyond belief. That was, until we heard the next voice.

"Ohh, yes Peter! Fuck your daughter, fuck your youngest daughter! Ohhh, that's it! Lick me! Eat my viagina! Make me cum, Peter! AHHHH!"

That was our Mother. Telling our Father to screw his youngest daughter. While he was liking her to an orgasm. It sounded like they were having a threesome. Fern and I sat down. We didn't know what to do. We the heard our father pant like a dog and moan into our mother's pussy, saying;

"Get your pussy ready, Paigie, Because here's Daddy's love juice!" I quickly stood up, walked over to the tent and looked through an open mesh window with Fern hot on my trail. I saw Paige laying down over our father's stomach and chest, clearly out cold, with our Dad's dick deep in her pussy. Mom was lying next to Dad, massaging her boobs with her eyes closed and had a sopping wet pussy, fresh from being licked. We got there just in time to see Dad thrusting hard into an unconscious Paige, making her limp body jiggle, a couple of times before ramming it in with force and groaning in pleasure as he filled Paige's tiny vagina with his semen. Mom stopped massaging herself and pulled Paige off of her softening Father's dick, and started to eat her partner's cum from her daughter's pussy. Paige started to wake up as Mom was getting the last of the cum from her pussy. Paige pulled her mother up and they started to french kiss.

"Another round?" Dad asked.

"You bet." said Paige.

"Mmm-hmmm. We have enough time before Fern and Matthew should be awake." And with that, Mom got up, sat down on Dad's dick and rode him cowgirl. Paige faced her mother and had her pussy attacked by her father's tongue. Paige and Mom leaned in and started to french kiss again, rubbing and massaging each other's breasts. Fern and I pulled away from the sight and walked to the water's edge and sat down.

"How are we going to approach this? We can't keep it a secret, something that big can't be."

"Fern, Paige came into our tent last night and started to fuck me, I threw her out before she could finish. I feel like such a dick now."

"Matt, I think that rule system we set up just flew out the window. If Dad's screwing Paige, then I see no reason why you can't fuck Mom" She added as an afterthought.

"Thank you Fern, and I see no reason why you can't screw Dad."

"Oh, Thank you Matt! I can tell this is going to be our best christmas holiday so far."

"Agreed. Now should we start that fire?"

"Yes, let's go."

We had the fire starting to catch the larger pieces of wood when we heard Mom say to Paige:

"Quick, let's go wash ourselves in the lake before Matthew and Fern get up!" Paige was pushed out of the tent first. She stumbled but found her balance quickly, then saw the fire, and us.

"Uhh, Mom? Get out here, now."

"What? What is it?" Mom asked as she stepped out of the tent and stood next to Paige. Then she saw us.

"Oh shit, How much did you hear?"

"Pretty much everything from the end of the second to-last round onwards." Answered Fern.

"Did you see any of it?"

"Only the end of the second to last and the start of the last round." I replied.

"Oh, Fuck. Peter! They know."

"Son of a bitch!" Dad called from inside the tent. "Right, I'll get the baseball bat, you two get the shovels." Mom saw the look on our faces and said;

"He's just kidding, it was only a matter of time before you two would have found out."

"How did it happen?" I asked Mom.

"I'll make us all a christmas breakfast and we'll tell you all about it then, OK?"

"Fine by me."

We all sat around the fire, eating out bacon and eggs, no one talking, just silence.

"Soo, when did you all have your first fuck?" asked Fern.

"On the overnight hike on the hills around the lake. Paige had tricked me into getting her on The Pill a week before we left, by saying that her periods had gone 'off-whack'. Anyways, I was outside making dinner, and Paige and Peter were inside the tent. Your Father was reading his book, and Paige was masturbating..."

3 days prior

I was laying in the tent with my Dad, who was reading. I however, was doing something much more constructive; masturbating. I rubbed my clit softly and massaged my erect nipples, and Dad still hadn't noticed. I let out soft moans and moved my hands faster. Still nothing. I went faster and faster until the hand on my pussy was almost a blur.

"Now, now, Paigie, stop doing that or you're going to make Daddy uncomfortable."

"Excellent! Now I know he's getting horny, now comes the hard part, to make him fuck me." I thought to myself. I started to masturbate faster and harder, driving me towards an orgasm.

"Paigie, Please stop." Dad begged. I stopped frigging myself.

"Thank you Paige." he said. I crawled towards the entrance of the tent, turned and grabbed my father's flaccid cock.

"Paige, what do you think you're doing?" he hissed.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while now."

"Stop it, right this instant young lady!"

"No, you won't deny me this, I have waited for too long."

"Paige, I'm warning you!" He told me just before I put his dick in my mouth.

"Paigie, please stop, this is wrong..." I took his dick out of my mouth and said:

"No, I will not stop." I crawled up his body, rubbing my boobs against his stomach, My pussy rubbing on his leg. I pushed his book away. " I will not stop, I've wanted this too much, for too long." I held his erect dick in my hand and aimed it at my vagina.

"I want you to fuck me, for as long as we can. You don't have to worry about my hymen either, mr. Hairbrush and Brad took care of that long ago. Now, fuck me Daddy." I said the last sentence right as I forced the head of his cock into my pussy.

"Go slow, Honey, it is bound to hurt, even without your hymen. Take it at your own pace and tell me when you want me to start moving." Yes! I had succeeded In getting my Daddy to fuck me. I moved slowly downwards on his dick until I had all of it in. It was soo big, but felt so good.

"You're very tight, honey, you mustn't have done this much."

"Yes, you're my second. Now hush." I started to slowly bounce on him, feeling the pleasure. Dad put his hands on my hips, holding me steady. I went faster and faster, feeling just how wonderful sex could be.

"Come on, Daddy! Start moving that wonderful cock of yours, I want to feel you thrust into me as fast as you can." He started to thrust in with my rhythm, slowly going faster. We were both nearing our orgasm when Dad was pumping into me as fast as he could, making my body jiggle. Then Mom called us.

"Where are you two? I've called you five times for dinner! Come out and get it befo-" She stopped in her tracks, letting the sight before her unveil.

"What are you two doing?" Mom devilishly grinned.

"Daddy and I are having sex, got a problem with that, Mom?"

"Not at all, Honey. We've been waiting for one of our daughters to fuck their father. That's why you got on The Pill, isn't it? You tricked me."

"Wait, you guys wanted us to have sex with you?"

"Yes, Honey, but it was important that you made the first move."

"Come in and join us, Susan." Dad offered. Throughout that whole conversation, Dad had never wavered one stroke, and kept thrusting into me with all his might. Mom came in, and sat next to Dad's head. She stroked his hair with one hand, and held my waist with the other.

"How does it feel, Baby?" She asked.

"Like Heaven crashed onto Earth." I could feel my orgasm building up.

"Mom, there's something you should know... I'm bi."

"I already know that."

"How?"

"Takes one to see one."

"Wait, your bi, too?"

"Yes sweetie, I am." And with that, Mom threw a leg over Dad's head, and sank her pussy over his mouth, and faced me. We looked into each other's eyes and saw agreement. She lent over and fondled my tiny boobs, and I played with hers. We looked at each other again, and we kissed. That's when my orgasm rolled over me.

"Ohh, Daddy, fuck me harder! Harder.. Oh, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." My orgasm exploded and all I felt was the pleasure coming over me, and Daddy still fucking non-stop. I fell forwards onto my mother, who held me steady while Dad wrecked my pussy. My orgasm was still washing over me and I was on the verge of passing out. I distantly heard Dad groaning and Mom egging him on.

"That's it Peter, fill your daughter's pussy!" He let out one last massive groan as he forcefully shoved his dick in as far as it could go, and let his cum launch out. I felt it fly all the way up in my stomach. Once Dad had finished, Mom slid off of him, and rubbed her clit and nipples until she came, while Dad and I just hugged, with me still close to fainting.

"I love you, Daddy, I love you Mom." I muttered.

"I love you too, sweetie." they responded.

"Do we want to eat, or have another round?" Mom asked.

"Can we eat first, then have more sex?" I asked.

"Of course we can, Paigie," Said Dad. He slipped his soft cock out of me and I felt the rush of cum flow out of my opening. Mom got up and left the tent first.

"If we hurry, the food might not be cold yet!" she called back to us. We got up, and held hands and left the tent, looking for food, with my Dad's bucket load of cum slowly dripping out of my freshly fucked pussy.

Present Day

"So that's how we started to have sex. Questions?" Mom asked.

"Have you guys fucked in between then and this morning?" I asked.

"Yes, the night we got back, the morning you and Fern slept in and last night," Replied Paige.

"Dang, they're doing it more than we are, Fern." I muttered to her.

"So, I take it that the 'we can only fuck our siblings rule' rule has been thrown out the window, then?"

"Yes, I think that all the rules we set up have been broken, so why keep them?" replied Mom.

"So, does that mean that we can fuck whoever we want, from now on?" Fern asked.

"Yes," responded Dad, "you can have sex with whomever in the family you want. "

"I still want only Matt at night." Fern requested.

"OK, so we can fuck whoever we want during the day, but when the sun sets, no one else can engage in sexual activity with Matthew or Fern. That good with everyone?" Mom asked. There was an all around agreement.

"Unless Fern says otherwise, for that night in particular," Fern added.

"Deal," everyone agreed.

"I see you two have put your gifts under the tree, then?" asked Dad to Fern and I.

"Yes, should we open them soon?" Fern asked.

"Yes, of course, it's Christmas Day! I'll go get the other ones," replied Mom. Mom came back a minute later with an armful of wrapped boxes, and get then under the tree with the other presents.

We brought the air sofa and the camp chairs and placed them around one side of the tree. Paige sat down next to the presents cross legged, exposing her pussy with cum still running out of it, and down her buttcrack. There were also dried cum splattered on her inner thighs.

Khuzdul1
Khuzdul1
48 Followers
12